BERGMANN'S CLEANING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: bergmann's cleaning
There may be more specific results for "bergmann's cleaning"
For more specific results for "bergmann's cleaning"
Showing 1-25 of 3,302 Found Reports For more specific results for "bergmann's cleaning"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 28 2017
AMERICAN CLEANING AND RESTORATION INC. AMERICAN CLEANING AND RESTORATION CHIMNEY SWEEPS. Michael Carofano Unlicensed Chimney Contractor Illegal Telemarketing and Chimney Scam Operation New York Lindenhurst New York
Author: Queens, New York Cleaning Services: AMERICAN CLEANING AND RESTORATION INC. Lindenhurst, New York

May 27 2017
Let Me Serve You Cristina Martinez- Thief Debbie- Owner accomplice? Cristina Martinez of Davie Florida (((REDACTED))) (D/O/B) lured me in on Offer up to have me buy two cell phones. I purchased them and they were stolen!! Probably from a client of LET ME SERVE YOU cleaning service in south florida owned by Debbie ( 954-548-5762) when I called Cristinas job after filling a case with BSO I did a skip trace found her emploer Debbie when I called to alert Debbie that she has dishonest employess she laughed, I explained I gave the case number fact is. Anyone who allows a girl like Cristina Martinez to work for them will soon be holding some liabilities, It is clear they all must do drugs beware do not let them in your house Coconut Creek Florida
Author: Davie, Florida Cleaning Services: Let Me Serve You Coconut Creek ,

May 23 2017
Ann's Cleaning Services LLC, DALLAS-LIsa Williams-Manager Scammers, Jokers, skimmers- got paid online for thorough cleaning did not do the job, I ended up clenaing my own home Wylie Texas Author: Wylie, Texas Cleaning Services: Ann's Cleaning Services LLC, DALLAS Dallas, Texas

May 23 2017
Rama deals I placed an order on April 16 of 2017 and have not received it yet Internet Author: Forest Hill, Texas Cleaning Services: Rama deals Internet

May 20 2017
One Stop Vaccum Shop (Kirby) Wrestle Shere received a call stating we had won a free carpet cleaning for one room from a raffle I had bought last fall. They didn't tell me it also would be a demonstration for a Kirby Vacumm Elmira New York One Stop Vacuum Shop Author: Elmira, New York Cleaning Services: One Stop Vaccum Shop (Kirby) Elmira, New York

May 19 2017
Esley Hall/PCI - Performance Contracting Inc. Knoxville, TN Scammers/Unethical Behavior Knoxville Tennessee
Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Cleaning Services: Esley Hall/PCI - Performance Contracting Inc. Knoxville, TN Knoxville, Tennessee

May 16 2017
M & M Sales, Inc M & M Sales Inc a Corporation of Nevada DO NOT BUY FROM THE SALESPERSON, they do not actually have the product on them!! You hand the salesperson a check, they cash it, supposedly they deliver the cleaner, I have yet to get mine!!! Salem Oregon Author: Eugene, Oregon Cleaning Services: M & M Sales, Inc Salem, Oregon

May 15 2017
Comcast Xfinity Al Tenneson supervisor customer service strategy and operations. Hilda Toscano Executive care manager. Larretta Banks Toilet Bowl Cleaning Lady Liars, Cheats, Frauds, Thieves, Scam artist's, Con Artists, Pure Scum ! Deceptive business practices Oak Brook Illinois Author: Crete, Illinois Cable TV: Comcast Xfinity Oak Brook , Illinois

May 12 2017
Austin 360 Contractors LLC Gilbert A Garcia - Owner This company did not pay me for work done at Logans Ridg Apartments - and sent me a 1099 which i will dispute Austin Tx. Nationwide Paycheck Author: San Antonio, Texas Cleaning Services: Austin 360 Contractors LLC Nationwide

May 10 2017
Got Junk 1-800-Got-Junk PABLO the owner Scam Scam. they lie. Stay away ! Mahwah New Jersey Author: Spring Valley, New York Cleaning Services: Got Junk Mahwah, New Jersey

May 10 2017
kirby door-to-door salseman belligerant, doesn't get the message, punk Hillsboro Oregon Kirby - Door-to-Door Salesman Author: Hillsboro, Oregon Home Improvements: kirby Hillsboro, Oregon

12, Report #1372014

May 08 2017
Allied Inc Sean Oreally Lies and illegal practices about hiring San Jose California Allied Inc. - Sean Reilly Author: san jose, California Cleaning Services: Allied Inc San Jose, California

May 04 2017
Jermaine Simpson Germaine Simpson, Jermaine L Simpson Jermaine Simpson hired for service refuses to pay, was sued and lost refuses to pay. A customer who does not pay is not a customer, a customer who does not pay is a thief Anaheim California Author: anaheim, California Cleaning Services: Jermaine Simpson Anaheim, California

May 04 2017
No pressure roof cleaning The work was good, but the clean up was terrible. They left my yard a mess with no answer. Davie Florida
Author: Davie, Florida Cleaning Services: No pressure roof cleaning Nationwide

May 03 2017
Ravinia maids Advertise low prices to cheat people Skokie Illinois Author: Glenview NAS, Illinois Cleaning Services: Ravinia maids Skokie, Illinois

May 01 2017
ServPro of Northwest Bergen No respect for veterans Waldwick New Jersey Author: Mahwah, New Jersey Cleaning Services: ServPro of Northwest Bergen Waldwick , New Jersey

Apr 28 2017
Brad L Johnson Brad Johnson There's nothing you can do about it Brad Johnson said while ripping us off Santa Ana California Author: santa ana, California Cleaning Services: Brad L Johnson Santa Ana, California

Apr 26 2017
Davi Vasconcelos Pool Service Davi's Pool Service, Davi Vasconcelos, Blue Line Pool Services Davi Vasconcelos stole from me, worst poolguy Ive hired Anaheim California
Author: orange, California Cleaning Services: Davi Vasconcelos Pool Service Anaheim, California

Apr 25 2017
The Janitorial Spot Inc. Lisa Moore and CEO Vickie Menifee and registered Agent Adrina D. Howard SCAM artist BEWARE!! This company is a total scam I paid $8000,00 for 2 contracts here in Phoenix Az.The Janitorial Spot located 3956 Town Center Blvd 478 Orlando Florida 32837 and 1629K ST. NW #300 Washington D.C. 20006 also PO Box 5379 Woodbridge,VA 22194. Telephone # 1-800-601-2730 ext.106. Scam artist Lisa Moore and Vivkie Menifee amd Adrina Howard Ive sent them numeruos emails for contracts or refund stated there working on it ,Its Ive bought contracts December 2015 thats when I sent them cashier check amount $8,000. Going on 17 months . Beware SCAM They do not have the contracts to give you and they don't issue refunds when they fail to perform. They have a lot of unresolved complaints. they can't deliver and want to keep your money as well.They continue to email me response lie after lie. I can send u screen shots of all the emails I have of proof.Also signed contracts.Please DONT SEND MONEY BEWARE OF THE JANITORIAL SPOT INC. ' SCAMMERS Washington D.C. Also located Orlando,Florida Washington D.C. and Orlando,Florida Author: peoria, Arizona Cleaning Services: The Janitorial Spot Inc.

Apr 23 2017
Nationstar, Holding my insurance funds to repair my home. Vernon New Jersey Author: Vernon, New Jersey Cleaning Services: Nationstar Vernon, New Jersey

Apr 22 2017
M&M Salea, Inc. Sales reps. Shalanda January and Suncerae B. Two sales reps came to my door yesterday afternoon, April 21, 17 selling cleaning supplies. They said they were from Louisiana and Texas and if I bought the product it would help them and other young people. They demonstrated the effectiveness of the product. Once before when I lived in Minneapolis two young people came by who were also from Louisiana and were selling cleaning products which I bought and liked the product. I decided to but it again this time. The girls said they preferred cash. I only had 2 $20s. So I paid half in cash and wrote a check for $39.95 for the other half. Instead of giving me the product they said they d IU don't have it with them but would be back at 7pm. They left and did not come back. I called the telephone number on the receipt and it was disconnected. LaHabra California Author: Eugene, Oregon Cleaning Services: M&M Salea, Inc. LaHabra, California

Apr 20 2017
Lisa Vigo craiglist cleaning houses in orlando Lisa Vigo cleaning is not licensed and misleads customer kissimmee Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Cleaning Services: Lisa Vigo kissimmee, Florida

Apr 19 2017
Oak Creek Cleaners WATERTREE CORPORATION SUNG K KIM City of Irvine Donald P. Wagner in my opinion Warning stay away from these thieves more crooked than the City of Irvine Irvine California Author: Newport Beach, California Cleaning Services: Oak Creek Cleaners WATERTREE CORPORATION SUNG K KIM City of Irvine Donald P. Wagner Irvine, California

Apr 18 2017
Sandy's Dry Cleaning Sandy Cabrera Gave me someone else's cloths. Then cursed me and said it was my fault, for not knowing my own cloths Sunrise Florida
Author: Sunrise/Boca Raton, Florida Dry Cleaners: Sandy's Dry Cleaning Sunrise, Florida

Apr 13 2017
Top Hat Cleaners Kevin McClain Damaged clothes and they would not pay for new item. Kevin McClain manager / owner was the rudest person. He Cursed Me Out Austin Texas Author: Cedar Park , Texas Cleaning Services: Top Hat Cleaners Austin, Texas