Your Search | bergmann's cleaning

Oct 27 2016
Greg Scheuerman Clearwater Pool & Spa Service Coward badmouths his competitors online from the safety of his faceless keyboard, but we tracked you Orange California Author: Orange, California Cleaning Services: Greg Scheuerman Orange, California

Oct 27 2016
Eric Tseng ,Eric T Seng Vindictive when he doesn't get his way!!! Rowland Heights, California Internet
Author: Hacienda Heights, California Cleaning Services: Eric Tseng Internet

Oct 27 2016
Gina Nunez Regina Nunez, Gina Nunez It's ok not to pay if they don't have your real name, or the house in in foreclosure. Corona California
Author: riverside, California Cleaning Services: Gina Nunez Corona, California

Oct 26 2016
Enhancement Cleaning Pansy and Jimmy Haply Unprofessional, illegal practices, do not pay people for work, cheat people out of pay Berea Kentucky Author: Irvine, Kentucky Cleaning Services: Enhancement Cleaning Berea, Kentucky

Oct 24 2016
Well Made Plan Jeffery Higgins of Well Made Plan is Sketchy Founder Las Vegas Nevada Author: los angeles, California Cleaning Services: Well Made Plan Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 24 2016
Ron Golphenee Carol Golphenee Janitorial service that stole products from high end offices and did not pay employees or taxes. tualatin Oregon Author: lake oswego, Oregon Cleaning Services: Ron Golphenee tualatin, Oregon

Oct 24 2016
Olympic Hospitality Services Please do not accept jobs from Olympic Hospitality Services!! Tacoma Nationwide Author: Mechanicsville, Maryland Cleaning Services: Olympic Hospitality Services Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
Affordable Quality Carpet Cleaning Patrick Murray Scammed us for an outrageous price and damaged our marble floor Phoenix Arizona
Author: Cave Creek, Arizona Cleaning Services: Affordable Quality Carpet Cleaning Internet

Oct 20 2016
Olympic Hospitality services Liers Oakland, Emeryville, Richmond Nationwide Author: oakland, California Cleaning Services: Olympic Hospitality services Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Alamo Janitorial Services Ana Guzman Employed, but did NOT pay for work completed. Arlington Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cleaning Services: Alamo Janitorial Services Arlington, Texas

Oct 18 2016
Dr . Mohamed Saleh Doctor Saleh The doctored have hired me to clean his house that is so dirty just last week and we have done all the work already now he's not paying me the said job ' he's making me sign a contract against my will and offered me to be a manager on his spa located @ San Marco Blvd jacksonville .... We worked hard to clean his house telling me he's sending payments now and never happen ' I even asked people to baby sit while working on cleaning his house ! The house is full of rats, roaches, condoms I must say for the record no electricity when we started cleaning ... Find out he didn't pay the electric bill we had to worked manually ' our body is soar and had a fever overnight from cleaning ! I'm very down at this moment don't know what to do please help me Jacksonville
Author: Jacksonville , Florida Cleaning Services: Dr . Mohamed Saleh Jacksonville ,

Oct 13 2016
Ecolo Odor Control All Ready Chute Inc, Cherokee Corp, William Stone, Billy Stone, Bill Stone poor work South Florida Florida Author: POMPANO BEACH, Florida Cleaning Services: Ecolo Odor Control Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
Tom Onnen Onnen Services Rips off sub contractors Clive Iowa Author: Iowa Cleaning Services: Tom Onnen Clive, Iowa

Oct 03 2016
Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning commitment to 100% customer satisfaction. These green carpet cleaners are using powerful, but child and pet friendly oxygen-based cleaners. Carpets are left looking and feeling fresh. *UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service The Oxi Team pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with them. Author: longmont, Colorado Cleaning Services: Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning TRUSTED Business | Commits to total customer satisfaction. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Denver, Colorado

Sep 27 2016
Castillo’s Carpet cleaning San Luis Obispo CA Luis Castillo San Luis Obispo carpet cleaning cleaners, steam carpet cleaning, discount carpet cleaning san luis Obispo, carpet cleaning 805, carpet cleaning 93401 93405 93408 fake reviews, suspicious, Yelp fake reviews, paid reviews, san luis obispo carpet cleaning, Google fake reviews, San Luis Obispo California
Author: , Cleaning Services: Castillo’s Carpet cleaning San Luis Obispo CA Luis Castillo San Luis Obispo, California

Sep 26 2016
usaaadc usa air duct cleaning ac cleaning and air duct cleaning ft lauderdale Florida Author: BOCA RATON, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: usaaadc ft lauderdale, Florida

Sep 26 2016
Deep Eddy Rug and Carpet Cleaners $502.00 ripoff. Said it was ready but rug was full of dust, dog hair, filthy. Refused to return our payment. Austin Texas Author: AUSTIN, Texas Cleaning Services: Deep Eddy Rug and Carpet Cleaners Austin, Texas

Sep 21 2016
Happy Tradie Services - No show, impossible to contact, ignored calls - Brisbane, Queensland Author: Labrador, Other Cleaning Services: Happy Tradie Services Internet

Sep 16 2016
Sears - Air duct cleaning Service is not satisfied Dallas Author: Saginaw, Texas Cleaning Services: Sears - Air duct cleaning texas

Sep 14 2016
We clean carpet This is the worst company I've ever dealt with! They quoted me a price of $70 to clean two area rugs. I told them I would not be home during the clean and was told that was not a problem. Then I was charged $180 without my consent! Internet Author: New Lenox, Illinois Cleaning Services: We clean carpet Internet

Sep 10 2016
Waypoint Homes Refund of Deposit Lilburn Georgia Author: Tucker, Georgia Cleaning Services: Waypoint Homes Lilburn, Georgia

Sep 07 2016
Al Miller/Bartz Septic Service & Bartz Sanitary Card Unathorized service charge on my visa card. Did not perform service. Unprofessional employees and owners. Durand and Owosso Michigan Author: Howell, Michigan Cleaning Services: Al Miller/Bartz Septic Service Durand, Michigan

Sep 07 2016
avery cleaning or justina cowan Justina Cowan Well me my brother and a friend worked for her and never seen a dime from it. st.johns Michigan Author: lansing, Michigan Lawyers: avery cleaning or justina cowan st.johns, Michigan

Sep 05 2016
Cement doctors/ray ceder I knew Ray as an acquaintance. I told him my son needed help with a mold issue. He went to my sons house gave him and estimate, he required a deposit of $1000. Ray has been putting off doing the work. He keeps coming up with excuses. Now he doesn't even answer the phone. He is a con artist! Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Cleaning Services: Cement doctors/ray ceder Pennsylvania

Aug 29 2016
Bruce Genser Property Management Negligent in cleaning our house, trash, dog poop, weeds are growing in yard Colorado Springs, Colorado Internet
Author: Clarksville , Tennessee Property Management: Bruce Genser Property Management Internet