BERKELEY BRANDS LIFESTYLE PRODUCTS BERKELEY PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS BERKELEY SUPPLEMENTS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: berkeley brands lifestyle products berkeley premium nutraceuticals berkeley supplements
There may be more specific results for "berkeley brands lifestyle products berkeley premium nutraceuticals berkeley supplements"
For more specific results for "berkeley brands lifestyle products berkeley premium nutraceuticals berkeley supplements"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 17 2017
Youth Renu Youth renu eye and skin was ordered by me on a trial . The first charge to me account (5.97) (.99), (4.97) then 89.97) 85.97 the most recent 94.97and 9194 . I cancel the subscription but they still charge my account. Called today 7/17/17 was transferred to a supervisor before I could finishing explaining to Bryan that I had cancel the subscription but the company was still taking money from my account. Talked with Matt the supervisor he accused me of not paying my bill and not wanting to pay for what I receive. I informed him that I don't steal nor do I not pay my bills . That this company has already received my payment with me receiving any products he offer to send me products, offer to reduce the product as much as 75% I told him NO I need 100% of my money put back into my account. With all of the complaints this company need to be closed down. I will report to the BBB and will be looking into legal actions Buffalo New York Author: Memphis, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Youth Renu Buffalo , New York

Jul 17 2017
Carmen I emailed them to cancel my order, never heard from them. I then called to request cancellation, she was unable to find my account anywhere in their system even after verifying my info. She said she would send it to her supervisor and that person would get back to me in 24-48 hours, no one did. After 10 more days I called again and went through the same process. This company is a scam to get your money! Do not order these products. Internet Author: Colfax, Wisconsin Celebrities: Carmen Internet

Jul 17 2017
Olives on Tap Andrew Cameron, Olives on Tap Tasting Room, North Vancouver, Olives On Tap, Whistler, Olives on Tap Whistler, Olives on Tap - Specialty Food - 928 W 16th Street, North Vancouver,www.olivesontap.com Olives on Tap Andrew Cameron, Olives on Tap Tasting Room, North Vancouver, Olives On Tap, Whistler, Olives on Tap Whistler, Olives on Tap - Specialty Food - 928 W 16th Street, North Vancouver,www.olivesontap.com double charge for gift baskets and the products are stale and putrid Vancouver British Columbia
Author: Richmond, British Columbia Specialty Stores: Olives on Tap Vancouver, British Columbia

Jul 16 2017
Hi@colorbypascale.com I ordered 4 lipsticks on June 12 and have not received any. Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Beauty Products: Hi@colorbypascale.com internet

Jul 16 2017
allumineye allumiderm ordered trial size of these 2 skin products for 4.95 recieved large amount but didnt know the difference then a week later 180.00 was taken from my account. since I used my bank card nothing could be done just got ripped of 180.00 of my social security Internet Author: Alabama Eye Care: allumineye Internet

Jul 16 2017
renperhub Never shipped products I paid for Internet Author: Norfolk, Virginia Audio & Electronics Shops: renperhub Internet

Jul 16 2017
Kinro Manufacturing New home with windows and doors not fit for a barn Nampa Idaho Author: Victor, Idaho Building Products: Kinro Manufacturing Nampa, Idaho

Jul 15 2017
Max's 67 PRO Max's Window Cleaning Products not usable, streak, will not replace. Bad service. Arcadia Florida Author: Florida Cleaning Services: Max's 67 PRO Arcadia, Florida

Jul 15 2017
ClairSkin Extra Firming Complex (2 bottles)Instant Wrinkle Serum I ordered what I thought was 1 free sample of ClairSkin Extra Firming Complex in May 2017. Now as of 7/14/2017, I have received 2 other bottles of their products which I did not order, nor do I want. I was never told of the possibility that I would receive and be charged for any additional products. They just keep coming in the mail! Fulfillment Center-3465 S. Arlington ,Akron, OH Washington Author: Omak, Washington Skin Care: ClairSkin Washington

Jul 15 2017
Somal Watches Clocks Parts & Tools Supply LTD bob, harvey, Somal Watches Clocks parts & Tools Supply# 48-30 Intermodal Drive, Brampton, Ontario- L6T 5K1 CANADA. CHEAP CHINESE/ REPLICA PRODUCTS RIPPED ME OFF MANY TIMES AND RIPPED OFF OTHERS brampton Ontario Author: brampton, Ontario Clock Repair: Somal Watches Clocks Parts & Tools Supply LTD bramton, Ontario

Jul 15 2017
Lighten lemon creme company 100% TRUE SCAMING COMPANY! Texas Internet Author: ottawa, Ontario Beauty Products: Lighten lemon creme company Internet

Jul 15 2017
Gary Romano Caradio Romano fitness and health supplements PLEASE BEWARE OF GARY ROMANO FROM CONROE TX Conroe Texas Author: Conroe, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Gary Romano Conroe , Texas

Jul 14 2017
US Health Group USH Advisors Misrepresentation re: monthly premium, coverage, processing claims, in network vs out of network the list goes on. Fort Worth Texas Author: Alabama Health Insurance: US Health Group Fort Worth, Texas

Jul 14 2017
Measurable Difference Chrislie Formulations; Lashem Vendors, Employees and Contractors Beware Asuza California Author: Los Angeles, California Beauty Products: Measurable Difference Asuza, California

Jul 14 2017
Bella Serata; care@trybellaserata.com Miss represented their products as joanna Gaines product St Petersburg Florida Author: Fredericksburg, Texas Questionable Activities: Bella Serata St Petersburg, Florida

Jul 14 2017
Aleko Products Misrepresented product and refused to rectify the problem created by by misinformation Kent Washington Author: Sweet Home, Oregon Building Products: Aleko Products Kent, Washington

Jul 14 2017
Mcm loft conversions - Colin mills - Fraud Fitted cheap rubbish when i paid for expensive high end Essex Internet
Author: Horsham, Alabama Building Products: Mcm loft conversions - Colin mills - Fraud Internet

ABH Pharma or ABH Nature Products MUST READ Edgewood New York
Author: New York Drug Manufacturers: ABH Pharma Edgewood, New York

Jul 13 2017
Krasa and ilus Beware of faux celebrity endorsed beauty products and free trials PO Box 23965 Saint Petersburg, FL 33742 Internet Author: Shelbyville, Kentucky Skin Care: Krasa and Ilus Internet

Jul 13 2017
derma/divine or Tri derma divine Beware Skin Care Company is a total ripoff. They sent me a product I never ordered for the eyes and charged me $84.97 and refused to return my money in addition to a skin care product for 89.94. They say I signed a form saying I had 14 days to request a refund or no money back. The order was made on 4/15 and the products were mailed on 4/30 and 5/2/17 when my account was billed. This was after 15 days giving us no time to test the product. Also there was nothing on the order form saying 14 days from ordering the product to request a refund. They ripped us off by sending us a product we never ordered with a charge of $84.97 and refusing to give us a testing period with the product in hand. This Company is a cheat and a fraud and will send you something you did not order and will refuse to return your money and give you no time to test the product. They will not give you any management names or addresses where you can call or write to complain about the service or follow up on a refund. Savannah, Georgia or St Petersburg, Florida Internet and either Georgia or Florida Author: St George, Utah Skin Care: derma/divine or Tri derma divine Internet

Jul 13 2017
Derma Genetix Never mentioned auto shipping every 30 days St. Petersburg Florida Author: Sun city, Arizona Beauty Products: Derma Genetix Internet

Jul 13 2017
Neurofuse Misleading online ad for ordering products Internet Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Alternative Health: Neurofuse Internet

Jul 12 2017
Vine Vera Vine Vera is a ripoff Puerto Rico Nationwide Author: Port Orange, Florida Beauty Products: Vine Vera Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
AMI Ventures Inc Never received Products Internet Author: Whiteville, Tennessee Customer: AMI Ventures Inc Internet

Jul 12 2017
Yiwu Kanekalon Wigs Accessories Ltd colorwigs.comsellproducts.com.cnbuycarnival.com Avoid this company Yiwu Kanekalon Wigs Accessories Ltd Zhejiang China Author: Guildford, Alabama Beauty Products: Yiwu Kanekalon Wigs Accessories Ltd Internet