Your Search | bernardi honda brockton massachusetts

1, Report #1319502

Jul 28 2016
Pavel Tereshchuk Mysafetybelts.com Stole $3,800 from me and LIED! SCUMS! Westfield Massachusetts
Author: Westfield, Massachusetts Auto Parts: Pavel Tereshchuk Westfield, Massachusetts

2, Report #1319258

Jul 27 2016
GENERAC I spend 30 minutes trying to reach a LIVE person or Live Chat or any customer service (C.S.) person w/o success. The 800-852-9601 contact # on the website tells you for INVERTER genertaors call some other number. I cannot reach ANYONE for the normal emergency generator that most people buy.  Vergennes Vermont
Author: dartmouth, Massachusetts Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: GENERAC Vergennes, Vermont

3, Report #1319226

Jul 27 2016
Doheney's Water-warehouse Inground Pool Liner Michigan Nationwide Author: Billerica, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: Doheney's Water-warehouse Nationwide

4, Report #1319199

Jul 27 2016
AWHR Awful Customer Service - When I was selling my house I called to get the buyout information and it has taken 3 days so far and no response. buffalo grove Illinois Author: westborough, Massachusetts Appliances: AWHR buffalo grove, Illinois

5, Report #1319088

Jul 26 2016
Move 21 Step Business, mttm Scammers, robbers, Matt Lloyd should be in Prison Nationwide
Author: Boston, Massachusetts Computer Marketing Companies: Move Nationwide

6, Report #1319070

Jul 26 2016
Stephen L. Benoit Moose Hill Development, Dan Benoit, Tiffany Benoit Stephen L. Benoit's deceptive and unfair business practices damage unsuspecting families East Sandwich Massachusetts Additional rip-off report here Author: Sharon, Massachusetts Builders & Contractors: Stephen L. Benoit East Sandwich, Massachusetts

7, Report #1319020

Jul 26 2016
Combined Publishers service They sold me a bill of goods. I got a phone call from them wanting payment. We only got the bill the day before. That set off alarms with me and I got the bill and opened it. Well , along with my order was a 26 weeks of espn magazine which we never talked about. Malden Massachusetts Author: Ft. Scott, Kansas Halls & Auditoriums: Combined Publishers service Malden, Massachusetts

Jul 26 2016
Dennis DesGroseilliers/ DJD Associates SCAM- Larceny/ Thief Massachusetts MA Author: Alabama Wanted Criminals: Jenn Smith Internet

Jul 26 2016
Clearview HealthCare Partners Clearview HCP Administrative Assistance Newton Massachusetts Author: Alexandria, Virginia Healthcare Centers: Clearview HealthCare Partners Newton, Massachusetts

Pentair Pentek Misrepresentation and abusive pricing Minneapolis, MN Nationwide
Author: N Scituate, Massachusetts Plumbing: Pentair Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
American Profit Recovery Scotts Lawn Service Send Me A Letter From Collection Agency Cincinnatti Ohio Author: Springfield, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: American Profit Recovery Cincinnatti, Ohio

Jul 25 2016
BLUE TAX TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Blue Tax clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Blue Tax. Blue Tax's goal is providing clients the best quality, value, & professional tax solutions in the industry. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Boston, Hartford, Stamford, Washington, D.C., Massachusetts *UPDATE: Blue Tax recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
bluetax, blue tax, fire financial, firefinancial Author: Pensacola, Florida Income tax: Blue Tax TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Blue Tax assists taxpayers with liabilities over 10k, audits, taxpayer hasn’t filed a long overdue tax return. Blue Tax specializes in Estate, Gift Planning issues, parole, bookkeeping – Full service Tax solutions. Blue Tax's goal is providing clients the best quality, value, & professional tax solutions in the industry. Los Angeles, California

Jul 25 2016
EyeNoir order sample paid for it with shipping every month since they are charging me $95 .. Fountain Valley New York Author: plymouth, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: EyeNoir Fountain Valley, New York

Jul 25 2016
Ashton & Weinberg Inc Harrassament contacting people on my Facebook page to get in touch with me. Some people I don't even know I am friends with someone they know. They tell them they are lawyers and need to get in touch with me. Greenville, Rhode Island Author: Ware, Massachusetts Collection Agencies: Ashton & Weinberg Inc Greenville,, Rhode Island

Jul 25 2016
The Atlantic Group I received a telephone message on my cell phone this morning from the above stated company's arbitration department. Everett Massachusetts Author: East Bridgewater , Massachusetts Cash Services: The Atlantic Group Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Kuhn VW Kuhn Honda, Kuhn VW, Kuhn Automotive Group Fraud, Non-Disclosure, Unethical, Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Dealers: Kuhn VW Tampa, Florida

Jul 24 2016
Westport Hotel Hampton Beach (bedbug heaven) 6039260521 Westport Hotel 86 Ashworth Ave, Hampton, NH 03842 (aka bedbugville, bed bug ville) unclean unsafe unfit We are now diagnosed with anxiety, stress, and insomnia including refractory delusional parasitosis (overwhelming obsession with bed bugs). This was not scabies, an allergic reaction mosquito bites, spider bites, chicken pox. An infestation of bed bugs was found in the seams of our mattresses and box springs, behind headboards and in cracks / crevasses near our sleeping area. Hampton New Hampshire
Author: Southbridge, Massachusetts Environmental Violators: Westport Hotel Hampton Beach (bedbug heaven) 6039260521 Hampton, New Hampshire

Jul 23 2016
Flex away systems At it again Tamara Sayhun Internet Author: Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts Beauty Products: Flex away systems Internet

Jul 23 2016
Mass Mutal MassMutual Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company MassMutual Financial Group Mass Mutual 401k Income Reporting 1099R and Repayment. Questionalble activity and they dropped the ball. Nationwide Author: Virginia Financial Services: Mass Mutal Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Wayfair Supply Price is great but they will do anything to get out from under a mistake in pricing! Boston, Massachusetts Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Building Products: Wayfair Supply Internet

Jul 23 2016
Paragon Honda, Woodside, NY Bait & Switch, did not honor price offered, lied to us. Woodside New York Author: Putnam, Connecticut Auto Dealers: Paragon Honda, Woodside, NY Woodside, New York

Jul 23 2016
Billerica yamaha Charged for repair that lasted an hour billerica Massachusetts Author: billerica, Massachusetts Motorcycles: Billerica yamaha billerica, Massachusetts

Jul 23 2016
I Love To Write Day Blue Moon Communications John Riddle PR Agency I Love To Write Day Blue Moon Communications John Riddle PR Agency Total Ripp Off, he trolls Linkedin Dont believe, if you give him your money you will be sorry !! Delaware New York Author: Bronx , New York Book Publishers: I Love To Write Day Blue Moon Communications John Riddle PR Agency Delaware , Massachusetts

Jul 22 2016
total card visa inc. aka TCI i paid them 29.95, as the first installment. according to them i will need 4 more of those to get my card activated. they sent me the card anyway telling me that i need 89.00 paid up front, then the 75.00 processing fee will be deducted from my 300.00 credit limit! when i called the only number they gave me, i was unable to talk to anyone. it was all automated! sioux falls South Dakota Author: Randolph, Massachusetts Questionable Activities: total card inc. sioux falls, South Dakota

Jul 22 2016
Historyofallvins.com Hello! I was wondering if you are still selling? 1991 Honda prelude Internet Author: marysvile, Washington Auto Advertising Services: Historyofallvins.com Internet