BERNARDI HONDA BROCKTON MASSACHUSETTS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: bernardi honda brockton massachusetts
There may be more specific results for "bernardi honda brockton massachusetts"
For more specific results for "bernardi honda brockton massachusetts"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 23 2017
Nova Fashion USA, inc Mike the suit guy Mike Singh Possible bait and switch. Owner is a tailor and shows one fabric and then orders from Bangkok the same the design but low quality. Charges double what the suit is worth. As soon as I asked about the fabric I never heard back from the guy. Reading, Boston, Massachusetts MA Author: Waltham, Massachusetts Tailor Shops: Nova Fashion USA Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
Larry Hopkins Honda Dishonest Extra Charges Sunnyvale California No...Don't Ever Get Into A CAR FLEASE!!! Author: Sunnyvale, California Auto Dealers: Larry Hopkins Honda Sunnyvale, California

Apr 22 2017
Suite Journeys Sold us a travel club for 5.000 dollars triedtosellourtimeshareRCI CAN DO BETTER ON INTERNET Daytona Florida Author: Milton, Massachusetts Attorney Generals: Suite Journeys Daytona, Florida

Apr 22 2017
Eagle motor sports (eBay) Horrible shipping times/quality horrendous Internet Author: Somerset , Massachusetts Auto Parts: Eagle motor sports (eBay) Internet

Apr 22 2017
ProductsCube Zahna Lallana Total scam San Jose. District 1,Plaridel, Bulacan, Philipines Internet Author: Tewksbury, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Electronics: ProductsCube Internet

Apr 22 2017
Placester Real Estate Websites Placester Parasite, fradulant,deceptive, Boston, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Baldwin City, Kansas Consumer Services: Placester Real Estate Websites Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
s****. Author: Michigan Department & Outlet Stores: Shoebuy Boston , Massachusetts

Apr 21 2017
Paragon Honda Paragon Honda Selling unreported accident car or car with damage on exterior body on a brand new MSRP Woodside, New York, 11377 New York Author: Elmhurst , New York Auto Dealers: Paragon Honda Woodside, New York

Apr 21 2017
Live Tech My laptop crashed with error code called the company on the screen . Live Tech fix problem at cost over transfer money into account as refund now won't stop harassing on phone. For more money. Various people with Indian accent and using American names . Various locations Dallas Texas Washington DC Internet Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Adult Web Site: Live Tech Internet

Apr 21 2017
interstate auto auction Not only is the merchandise garbage. But, i wouldn't trust their word on the green light, Salem, New Hampshire Author: woburn, Massachusetts Auto Dealers: interstate auto auction Salem,, New Hampshire

PillsPharma.net Fake product, non responsive Internet
Author: Boston, Massachusetts Pharmacies: PillsPharma.net Internet

Apr 20 2017
American Honda Honda decided to Screw Over a customer with Cancer Honda of Fife Dealership Nationwide Author: Auburn, Washington Auto Dealer Repairs: American Honda Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Safeguard properties Michael Greenbaum Safeguard properties the ugly truth Cleveland Ohio Nationwide Author: USA, Massachusetts Questionable Activities: Safeguard properties Michael Greenbaum Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Dave McGowan DBA Infinity Remodeling & Construction Scam Artist Stole $20k Down Payment and Ran - Many Victims - BEWARE Spencer Massachusetts
Author: Holliston, Massachusetts Builders & Contractors: Infinity Remodeling & Construction Spencer, Massachusetts

Apr 20 2017
JomaShop You get what you pay for - product fell apart and terrible customer service New York Internet Author: west newton , Massachusetts Miscellaneous Electronics: JomaShop Internet

Apr 19 2017
JUST ANSWER EXPERT THEY offered me a trial membership and then made 2 charges on my credit card for different amounts. They asked for my credit card to start the trial but said they would not use it. An offer that was not kept web site on internet Internet Author: HINGHAM, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: JUST ANSWER EXPERT Internet

Apr 19 2017
Brian Jackson Mobile deposited bad money into my account and had me purchase iTunes Gift Card under the impression of fixing my credit and getting a loan Internet Author: Orange, Massachusetts Attorney Generals: Brian Jackson Internet

Apr 18 2017
CREDIT COLLECTION SERVICES CCS USA Sent setttlement opportunity letter for a Geico Indemnity Co. in amount of $143.69 BOSTON Massachusetts Author: Muskegon, Michigan Car Insurance: CREDIT COLLECTION SERVICES BOSTON, Massachusetts

Apr 18 2017
Young Skin cream` ripoff yscream charged extra shipping and full product price without notice Internet Author: reading, Massachusetts Skin Care: Young Skin Internet

Apr 18 2017
Four Seasons Nursery Did not send me my plants/flowers Illinois Nationwide Author: Seekonk , Massachusetts Landscaping: Four Seasons Nursery Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
Premium Brand snake venom peptide cream Ripped me off 189.88 said the info for cancelling was on their website not true. Nationwide Author: Everett, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: Premium Brand snake venom peptide cream Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
National Floors Direct Awful Experience massachusetts Author: New Boston, New Hampshire Carpet & Tile Installers: National Floors Direct Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
Beauty Instant wrinkle reducer Keep sending me product when I do not want it. W.Sunset Blvd St Author: Hanover, Massachusetts Attorney Generals: Beauty Instant wrinkle reducer Internet

Apr 16 2017
Charmant Bengals Djomo Perrick Do not send money to Charmant Bengals Massachusetts Internet Author: Teague, Texas Animal Services: Charmant Bengals Internet

Apr 15 2017
ReVitalize Skin Serum The company name that came through from the bank was Allure Skin. The phone number was also invalid. I was charge 89.95 on two separate occasions and finally got through to this weird automated call center and spoke to Rahul who continuously told me I could not have a refund. I told him they did. It have authorization to charge my card he was trying to give me. Refund for 35%, 50% and then 75% but I stood my ground and said I wanted the full refund. I still get to see the full refund. I was refunded 89.95. I called a second time to inform them I did not get all of the money back and that is where I was told that they do not let you return the item. I have never heard of such a thing! I was also told that since I filed a dispute with my bank they would no longer talk with Me and that disputes are a 3 way call with myself the bank and them. I hope that others see this and dont buy anything from them. Fountain valley California Author: Essex , Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: ReVitalize Skin Serum Fountain valley, California