BEST BUY GEEK SQUAD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: best buy geek squad
There may be more specific results for "best buy geek squad"
For more specific results for "best buy geek squad"
Showing 1-25 of 18,656 Found Reports For more specific results for "best buy geek squad"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017

Jul 19 2017
Ford of Ocala Villages Ford Worst Dealership Ever, Do Not Buy From Here Ocala Florida Buyer's Remorse Author: Ocala, Florida Auto Dealers: Ford of Ocala Ocala, Florida

Jul 19 2017
state to state move I moved with this company 2 weeks ago from Florida to New York, they offered me a reasonable price for my move so I decided to move with them, I don't have much experience but I assume trashing all of your belongings isn't one of the things someone expects when picking a moving company, but thats what they did. don't buy in to this con-artist-clan of behemoths! they wrecked all of my furniture and denied it completely! they told me this is what insurance is for, they really don't care about other people's belongings, they treat your belongings like a drunk teenager at a party. PLEASE be careful when choosing a moving company, don't be tempted because they offer you a low price, you get what you pay for i guess. I definitely don't recommend using this company. Bay Harbor Islands Florida Author: new york, New York Moving Companies: state to state move Bay Harbor Islands, Florida

Jul 19 2017
Best Western / BRADDOCK MOTOR INN, Lavale, MD. : JAY DESAI / 301-729-3300 Refused to Refund a Credit Card Charge for a NON-USED RESERVATION Cumberland, MD Maryland Ripped off by Best Western_Braddock Motor Inn Author: Merritt Island, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Best Western / BRADDOCK MOTOR INN, Lavale, MD. Cumberland, MD , Maryland

Jul 18 2017
PARISION GLOW Horrible Product. Flakes on your face immed after application. The company keeps sending me more product, signed me up for some lame magazine, and of course I cannot find a way to locate them. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. DO NOT BE SCAMMED. Susan White/ 5004 Ganymede Drive, Austin, TX 78727 Internet Author: EAGLE, Idaho Celebrities: PARISION GLOW Internet

Jul 17 2017
Dorchester Law Center, Joshua Williams, Amanda Garcia, James Byron Mortgage payment 975 promised reduced to $600. Stated they worked with so many mortgages, lie, I filled out all paper work, sent it in to them. I ened up with a modifcation with my payment reduced to 785.00 which I could done myself because I had done one before so I did need to pay them 3750 to do a modifcation when I question on the promise 600.00 I was told I had the best deal. I was lied and since they got there money no phone and m trial modifcation will be over next month How can I get my money back. CA Nationwide Author: Newport News, Virginia Attorney Generals: Dorchester Law Center Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Urban626 URB-E They will take your money and never ship! Don't ever buy from this company! Pasadena California Author: Austin, Texas Specialty Stores: Urban626 Pasadena, California

Jul 17 2017
Saratoga Homes Texas Saratoga Homes of Texas, Saratoga Homes Low Quality, Poor finish work, consistent construction errors, clueless management and ownership. Worst place buy a home and from what I hear also to work. austin Texas
Author: texas, Texas Builders & Contractors: Saratoga Homes Texas austin, Texas

Jul 17 2017
U.S. Bank Association Rewards Card Sunrun Do not buy or lease anything promising you a cash card issued by these entities Nationwide Nationwide Author: California Bait-and-Switch: U.S. Bank Association Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
Danes Auto Sales of Pine Bluff Do Not Buy From Danes Unless You Dont Mind Handing Over Thousands Of Dollars For Absolutely Nothing. Pine Bluff Arkansas Wrong Rebuttal Author: W. Monroe, Louisiana Auto Dealers: Danes Auto Sales of Pine Bluff Pine Bluff, Arkansas

Jul 14 2017
Leif Johnson Ford, carbon monoxide, cops, ripp off artist, terrible mechanics, over charged DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THESE RIPP OFF ARTISTS, they charged for work not performed austin texas Geeez.. Author: Austin, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: Leif Johnson Ford

Jul 14 2017
Donald J Kindwald, Don Kindwald, Don J. Kindwald, Kindwald Law P.C., Aasto Loan Max, Bell Funding Group, Best In the West, JM Property Management, Ltd. SCAM, DISHONEST, UNTRUSTWORTHY ATTORNEY, UNETHICAL, GREEDY DONALD KINDWALD CHICAGO Illinois Author: Chicago,, Illinois Lawyers: Donald J Kindwald CHICAGO, Illinois

Jul 14 2017
Empire RV & Marine, Empire Motors, Empire Motors Inc. High Risk. They will say anything to convince you to buy Liberty Texas Author: Houston, Texas Boat Dealers: Empire RV & Marine Liberty, Texas

Jul 14 2017
LG Do Not Buy LG Ductless Mini Split System Unless You Want A Lemon Headache Nationwide
Author: MARIETTA, Georgia Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: LG Nationwide

Jul 14 2017
Best Web SEO This company is a ripoff ! Orlando Florida Author: BURLINGTON, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Best Web SEO

Jul 13 2017
Desert Toyota. Of Tucson az On 6/23 I have appointment for 10k service and I drop my car for service then 2hours later Katrina call said I need a new tire but my car when I buy was brand new still has warranty but she want I pay 174 dollars for and I don't want to do it so when I come to pick up they swap the donut tire and put my tire on the strunk so I call Eddie to come to show him and I want him check and he said I have to carry out the tire cuz he doesn't want his hand got dirty so after that Tammy come out help to inspection the tire not thing wrong and she take the car ?in for put the tire back in this case I don't know why Katrina want I pay for new tire? I want everyone must to inspection the problem before and I will complain to BBB Tucson Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Desert Toyota. Of Tucson az Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
Buyyourownmodem Buy your own modem equipment was in bad shape, cables do not work, customer service absolutely horrific N/A Internet Author: Hillsborough, New Jersey Miscellaneous Electronics: Buyyourownmodem Internet

Jul 12 2017
Advertising Services (The Best of Magazine) Lied about the offer. All they want is your money and the Right to Sue you if you do not pay. Canoga Park California Author: Desert Hot Springs, California Advertising / Deceptive: Advertising Services Canoga Park, California

Jul 12 2017
Skin novela, eye novela Scammers, dont buy this trash Skin novela eye novela Internet Author: Burbank, California Skin Care: Skinnovela Internet

Jul 12 2017
Allumineye Alluminderm Scam don't buy it Internet Author: Lakewood, New Jersey Skin Care: Allumineye Internet

Jul 12 2017
Victoriahearts Victoria brides This compaany is a scam. They have someone keep you chatting while you use up credits that cost 20 cent a piece. You have to spend 500 of these credits to buy the persons email address from the company. The software on the site does not work properly and they will not compensate you for it and the CSR will tell you it is your fault. unknown Internet Author: Deer Park, Washington Dating Services: Victoriahearts Internet

Jul 12 2017
Spy Survival Briefing,Jason Hanson Spy. On 6/13/17, i buy defective flashlight for$4.95.On 6/20/17 billed recurring $40.00/mo.Did not order anything else. Maryland Author: Nashville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Spy Survival Briefing Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
CITI CARDS & BROADSTREET PERFORMANCE RICHMOND VA. ON MY MONTHLY CITI CARD STATEMENT EMAIL, CITI SAYS THEY ARE WITH ME BEFOR DURING AND AFTER ALL TRANACTIONS, AND THE ALLOW ME TO DISPUTE CHARGES, AND THY ARE THERE WITH YOU AND GET MONEY BACK AS LONG AS ONE YOU DISPUTE AGAINST DOES NOT CHALLENGE THE DISPU CITI IS A CREDIT CARD COMPANY, BROADSTREET PERFORMANCE IS A SHOP IN RICHMAND VA THAT CLAIMS TO SREBUILD AND SUPPLY AUTOMOTIVE TRANSMISSION, THEY DO THIS BUT THEY USE DECEPTION TO GET PEOPLE TO BUY THE TRANSMISSIONS THEN AFTER THE FACT THEY WILL NOT FOLLOW UP THEIR STATEMENT OF GIVE WARRANTY ETC ETC. . CITI CARD BASED IN SIOUX FALLS SD. BROADSTREET PE Nationwide reply to,, you are incorrect, Author: Hickory, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: CITI CARDS & BROADSTREET PERFORMANCE RICHMOND VA. Nationwide

Jul 11 2017
Premium Skin Care Anti Aging, Best Life Source ,on my bank account, deceived in advertising, charged my credit card with unauthoized charges, decieved regarding a $100 voucher, did not do as they said with regard to refunding me unsure Internet
Author: Durham, North Carolina Skin Care: Premium Skin Care Anti Aging Internet