BEST PET FOR YOU Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: best pet for you
There may be more specific results for "best pet for you"
For more specific results for "best pet for you"
Showing 1-25 of 393,519 Found Reports For more specific results for "best pet for you"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 23 2017
David Weinstein TRUSTED Business REVIEW: David Weinstein's commitment to increased customer satisfaction. David Weinstein's past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality consulting services to clients.*UPDATE: David Weinstein and his company pledges their commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, and helps to increase customer satisfaction when doing business with a member business. David Weinstein is recognized by Rip-off Report as a Verified Safe business. False Compliant Author: new york, New York Doctors: David Weinstein TRUSTED Business Review: David Weinstein's Commitment to customer satisfaction. David Weinstein provides consulting services in the healthcare industry. David Weinstein's past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality consulting services to clients. cherry hill, New Jersey

Aug 23 2017
Maß-Holz Im-& Export / Basiam Hoffmann ,sales Manager, Maß-Holz Im-& ExportSt. -Georg-Strasse 9, 92334 Berching-HolnsteinBayern,GermanyTel:+4915787350813Whatsapp:+4915787350813VAT:DE 814631388 Placed an order against proforma invoice and requested for delivery date . first gave bank address to send money which did not go through so requested money by western Union on couple of individual names Bayern Baveria, Germany Author: parlin, New Jersey Shipping Companies: Maß-Holz Im-& Export / Bayern,

Aug 23 2017
KANOA INC Kanoa They promised a pair of wireless earphones with multiple unique features for $150 and after 2 years of not sending a product updated their website saying they are stopping production and shut down all means of contact. Internet Author: Spokane Valley, Washington Electronic Manufacturers: KANOA INC Internet

Aug 23 2017
InSol Insurance Telemarketing Leads: Riley Martin, Veronica Roberts, Lucas Clark SCAM! Will send you out a false/fake lead. That has never been called or contacted. Frisco Texas Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Telemarketing Companies: InSol Frisco, Texas

Aug 23 2017
TOWER LOAN Tower Loan of Lebanon MO. Missouri PO BOX 107Lebanon MO Missouri 65536 They over charged me. I had them paid off and when I had a credit report ran it has shown up that I still owed them over 400.00 which I didnt. and when I call she said no , you still owe us. So I had her send me a print out of all my payments--- Then printed out my bank statements which i pay online and bam! she was wrong. They were trying to say I still owed them over 400... infact I paid more than what I need to !! Lebanon Missouri Author: RIchland, Missouri Loans: TOWER LOAN Lebanon, Missouri

Aug 23 2017
Techzone247 Techzone247 is a total rip off I contacted Epson printers after mine failed and I was directed to these scam artists somehow. The operator took control over my computer and said after they charged me $220 dollars to fix the problem. Operator then made a transfr of 5000 dollars from my savings to chcking (I did not know about) He then told me he deposited too much in my account $5000, which was there. Only problem he wanted me to go to my bank get the money (cash) and deposit it in an account for their coompany. As soon as I figured it out he erased all my data. I was able to get it back because it was saved. I lost no money. These people are criminals witha very distinct dialects Bloomington Nationwide Author: MARYSVILLE, Washington Internet Fraud: Techzone247 Nationwide

Aug 23 2017
Strayer University Stolen for a United Stated Veteran...took my benefits and federal student loan Roswell, GA Georgia Florida Author: Rowell GA, Florida Private Schools: Strayer University Roswell, GA , Florida

Aug 23 2017
Totally You - Dermafresh Derma fresh This company is a scam Stanton California Author: Ovilla, Texas Skin Care: Totally You - Dermafresh Stanton, California

Aug 23 2017
Jay L. Hinrichs / Jadee TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ripoff Report Verified...dedicated to customer satisfaction. Jay L. Hinrichs dedicates his business to total client fulfillment.  Commits to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Jadee's experts will go above and beyond client’s expectations in pursuit of excellence in every aspect of real estate business. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Jay L. Hinrichs and his offices nationwide.  Jay L. Hinrichs is adept at assisting entrepreneurs nationwide. Jay's businesses, ethics and service he applies to business are more than just what he does, it is a part of who he is.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Jadee - Jay L. Hinrichs TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Jay L. Hinrichs developed strategies, techniques that produce exceptional results even in most difficult real estate markets. Investments currently in Illinois, South Carolina, Florida, Indiana, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, California, Oregon and Washington. Jadee owner Jay L. Hinrichs skilled advisor for small to medium-sized investors, which implements practical solutions with thoughtful integrity. Lake Oswego, Oregon

Aug 23 2017
Yancey Events REVIEW: Yancey Events’ goal is clients feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Yancey Events. Yancey Events is dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Employees trained to do whatever it takes to make the client happy. Scott Yancey is pleased to have Yancey Events join the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Las Vegas, Nevada. *UPDATE:Yancey Events recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Ryan Oliver Author: JACKSONVILLE, Florida Realtors: Yancey Events TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Yancey Events, an education company that teaches thousands of students every year to unlock the secrets of real-estate investing. Yancey Events’ number one priority is success of students. Giving one-on-one attention to every individual who joins the program, providing them ongoing opportunities to succeed, creating a truly exceptional student experience & real-estate investing secrets. Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 23 2017
Charlie Crovo Dunhill Group, Charles Crovo, Charles Crovo II  Osterville, Massachusetts
dear concerned quill Author: South Dennis, Massachusetts Property Management: Dunhill Development Osterville, Massachusetts

Aug 23 2017
WEICHERT, REALTORS - Dunhill Group Charles Crovo, Charlie Crovo, Charles Crovo II CHarlie Crovo Osterville, Massachusetts
concerned quil Author: wellfleet, Massachusetts Franchises: WEICHERT, REALTORS Osterville, Massachusetts

Aug 23 2017
National Self Reliance Assocoation -  nationalselfrelianceassociation.comsupport@mycrisisgear.com Signed me up for a 14-day trial without my full knowledge, after I purchased 2 items from them. Allen Texas Author: Fort Pierce, Florida TV Advertisements: National Self Reliance Assocoation Allen, Texas

Aug 23 2017
virginia bryant I was told to send three checks thru western union the deposit made into my checking account and then with drawn now I am 2,6000 over drawn for money I have lost from social secruity check now I cannot pay my rent my medicine for this month my electric bill how can people be this greedy and take advanage of people on s.s this what causes people to kill themself because no body cares fort wayne Indiana Author: FORT WAYNE, Indiana Bad Check Writers: virginia bryant Fort Wayne, Indiana

Aug 23 2017
Guenther Management THEY WILL LIE TO GET YOU INTO THEIR RENTAL Spokane Washington Author: SPOKANE VALLEY, Washington Property Management: Guenther Management Spokane, Washington

Aug 23 2017
letoile skin cream letoile illustra skin care/cream the company told me the money i paid for the products was not for them but for the post office. in my email, the money was for the products sparks Nevada Author: yonkers, New York Skin Care: letoile skin cream sparks, Nevada

Aug 23 2017
Dunhill Homes Winchester Carlisle,Nathan Grace This company Robs employees of earned benfits, Vacation Pay, Bonuses etc. Dallas Texas Dunhill Homes Author: Bedford , Texas Builders & Contractors: Dunhill Homes Dallas , Texas

Travis Rodgers | Director at Kenexa | RecordLinc- Chandler Arizona
Reply from Travis Rodgers Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Software: RecordLinc Chandler, Arizona

Aug 23 2017
Travis Rodgers works at Kenexa  Chandler Arizona PRESS CRIMINAL CHARGES AGAIN AUTHOR OF THIS Author: Chandler, Arizona Internet Fraud: RecordLinc Nationwide

Aug 23 2017
Ellys World They advertised flat iron steamers for $49 to order on line through Facebook uh 6 Internet Author: Rocky Mount, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Ellys World Internet

Aug 23 2017
Moving Star Inc movers showed up 4 hours late for our move. Houston and Arlington TX Author: ARLINGTON, Texas Moving Companies: Moving Star Inc Nationwide

Aug 23 2017
Payday Mobility claiming legal action is being taken for alleged unpaid loan from 2013 Wilmington Delaware Author: Chattahoochee, Florida Loans: Payday Mobility Wilmington , Delaware

Aug 23 2017
VIRUS ERASER SALES VIRUS ERASER SALESTHEY SAY THEY ARE WITH MICROSOFT CHARGED US FOR LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP AND THEN CALLED US TO COLLECT MORE DAVIS CALIFORNIA Author: ROSENDALE, Missouri Computer Fraud: VIRUS ERASER SALES Davis, California

Aug 23 2017
AAA Toner Sent back product for a refund and never got the refund Rancho Cucamonga California Author: Temple, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: AAA Toner Rancho Cucamonga, California

Aug 23 2017
Network for Good This company has somehow gained access to my bank account and they are taking out $1.00 everyday without my permission. I want it stopped NOW! I tried calling the number and was placed on a continual hold and.or asked to leave a message and the call will return the call in one or two us business days. I believe it is in Washington, D.C. Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Network for Good Internet