BEST BRAND VALUES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: best brand values
There may be more specific results for "best brand values"
For more specific results for "best brand values"
Showing 1-25 of 9,796 Found Reports For more specific results for "best brand values"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 27 2017
Thomspon and Sons Moving and Storage Thomspon and Sons Moving and Storage Inc Thompson and Sons Moving and Storage cracked my brand new 55 inch tv screen and offered me $18. Boca Raton Florida Author: Florida Moving Companies: Thomspon and Sons Moving and Storage Boca Raton, Florida

Jul 26 2017
Best Locksmith - Possibly Numerous Names Since Similar to Another Report File in New York Excessive Charge, Over-Priced, Swindled, RippedOff Phoneix Internet Author: Glendale, Arizona Customer: Best Locksmith Internet

Jul 26 2017
GEEK SQUAD, Best Buy Never, ever think Geek Squad is there to help you, called at 4 o'clock told it would be 20 minutes to an hr 2 and 1/2 hrs later disconnected and had to start all over and was told it would be at least 2 hours before they could get to me and I would still need to be at my computer. Its now 4 1/2 hours into this journey and still no support. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY NEW PORT RICHEY FLORIDA Nationwide Author: Holiday, Florida Computer Help Desk: GEEK SQUAD, Best Buy Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
General Electric GE Brand new dishwasher - never used - motor fails and GE won't replace Costa Mesa CA
Why did they deny the claim? Author: Costa Mesa, California Appliances: General Electric Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
best buy geek squad renew conshohocken Nationwide Author: norristown, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Office Services: best buy geek squad Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
consumerhealthdigest.com Present selves independent source with dermatologist advanced wording quide consumers best health products bought 3 NO results,NO contact-phoney. deny access! Internet Author: Tamarac, Florida Skin Care: consumerhealthdigest.com Internet

Jul 23 2017
Pete brand mindscape Mindscape co Grand Rapids mi This co is suppose to do web marketing and help companies Grand rapids Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Computer Marketing Companies: Pete brand mindscape Grand rapids , Michigan

Jul 22 2017
Sam's Club Pharmacy The Pharmacy is Very nice and provide excellent service. When a Member goes to Sam's they expect the best in pricing. I had a prescription filled last week (July 2017) and I was very surprised at the cost. I ask the lady why this prescription was costing triple what my co-pay was if I used an Independent Pharmacy. She said that she did NOT know and that is what my Insurance did not pay. This seems very strange that The Medicine Shop CAN charge less than what a large Corporation charges their Members. Something IS Wrong with this! Johnson City Tennessee Author: TELFORD, Tennessee Pharmacies: Drugstores: Sam's Club Pharmacy Johnson City , Tennessee

Jul 20 2017

Jul 19 2017
Best Western / BRADDOCK MOTOR INN, Lavale, MD. : JAY DESAI / 301-729-3300 Refused to Refund a Credit Card Charge for a NON-USED RESERVATION Cumberland, MD Maryland Not a rip-off Author: Merritt Island, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Best Western / BRADDOCK MOTOR INN, Lavale, MD. Cumberland, MD , Maryland

Jul 17 2017
Dorchester Law Center, Joshua Williams, Amanda Garcia, James Byron Mortgage payment 975 promised reduced to $600. Stated they worked with so many mortgages, lie, I filled out all paper work, sent it in to them. I ened up with a modifcation with my payment reduced to 785.00 which I could done myself because I had done one before so I did need to pay them 3750 to do a modifcation when I question on the promise 600.00 I was told I had the best deal. I was lied and since they got there money no phone and m trial modifcation will be over next month How can I get my money back. CA Nationwide Author: Newport News, Virginia Attorney Generals: Dorchester Law Center Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
gimbutandassociates.com Martha I Gimbut #irresponsible adult that responds to her poor values by complaining to authorities when caught cheating with your ex husband Austin Texas proof of no affair Author: Alabama On-Line Business: gimbutandassociates.com Austin , Texas

Jul 14 2017
Donald J Kindwald, Don Kindwald, Don J. Kindwald, Kindwald Law P.C., Aasto Loan Max, Bell Funding Group, Best In the West, JM Property Management, Ltd. SCAM, DISHONEST, UNTRUSTWORTHY ATTORNEY, UNETHICAL, GREEDY DONALD KINDWALD CHICAGO Illinois Author: Chicago,, Illinois Lawyers: Donald J Kindwald CHICAGO, Illinois

Jul 14 2017
Best Web SEO This company is a ripoff ! Orlando Florida Author: BURLINGTON, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Best Web SEO

Jul 13 2017
Desert Toyota. Of Tucson az On 6/23 I have appointment for 10k service and I drop my car for service then 2hours later Katrina call said I need a new tire but my car when I buy was brand new still has warranty but she want I pay 174 dollars for and I don't want to do it so when I come to pick up they swap the donut tire and put my tire on the strunk so I call Eddie to come to show him and I want him check and he said I have to carry out the tire cuz he doesn't want his hand got dirty so after that Tammy come out help to inspection the tire not thing wrong and she take the car ?in for put the tire back in this case I don't know why Katrina want I pay for new tire? I want everyone must to inspection the problem before and I will complain to BBB Tucson Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Desert Toyota. Of Tucson az Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
Advertising Services (The Best of Magazine) Lied about the offer. All they want is your money and the Right to Sue you if you do not pay. Canoga Park California Author: Desert Hot Springs, California Advertising / Deceptive: Advertising Services Canoga Park, California

Jul 12 2017
Gregg Savage, Pengar Consulting Group, LLC (also dba RapidBusinessCredit.com) also intelli brand marketing. web addresses are: www.pengarconsulting.com AND www.MyFundingDepot.com among others SCAMMER & FRAUDSTER claiming to do business funding, credit enhancement, etc Duluth Georgia Author: Brooklyn, New York Financial Services: Gregg Savage Duluth , Georgia

Jul 11 2017
Premium Skin Care Anti Aging, Best Life Source ,on my bank account, deceived in advertising, charged my credit card with unauthoized charges, decieved regarding a $100 voucher, did not do as they said with regard to refunding me unsure Internet
Author: Durham, North Carolina Skin Care: Premium Skin Care Anti Aging Internet

Jul 11 2017
Legal Shield Sketchy at Best Nationwide Nationwide Author: Georgia Legal Services: Legal Shield Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
Cashnowoffer.com Jeff Sheets Sent pristine test strips to in their provided secure box. My daughter was witness to the condition of the boxes. No tears, cuts, or defects. I received $88 less than what I was supposed to receive. Sheets claimed my boxes were cut. They were brand new with no defects. This place robs the consumer by advertising quick and accurate payments and then sends less than half of what was due the consumer. Definite ripoff place. Internet The boxes were perfect unless you cut them Author: Montcalm, West Virginia Surplus Buyers & Sellers: Cashnowoffer.com Internet

Dione Tillman Fraud Mr. Dione Tillman 4649 Millenia Plaza Way Orlando, Internet
(((REDACTED))) - Dione Tillman did an excellent job Author: Georgia Websites: Dione Tillman Internet

America's Best Concrete Paul Martin Scam Artist Pilot Point Texas
Author: Aubrey, Texas Home Improvements: America's Best Concrete Pilot Point, Texas

Jul 09 2017
Jonathan Isbell - Metaevol.com - Cowboy Jon Metal work, Construction, Con man. Takes money, tools and never does the job. New York, Detroit, Chattanooga, Reno Nationwide Dash 7 is a great company, one of the best in Brooklyn Author: Brooklyn, New York Builders & Contractors: Jonathan Isbell - Metaevol Nationwide

Jul 08 2017
Square Yards (SQY) best real estate scamming artist Credits never issued, commitments never kept, put you in problems and step away after they have sucked money out dry from you Dubai Nationwide
Author: Dubai, Other Real Estate Services: Square Yards Nationwide

Jul 07 2017
Techliquidators - A best buy brand, techliquidators.com, tech liquidators Gross Misrepresentation of lots to drive up price Irvine California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: Techliquidators - A best buy brand Irvine, California