Your Search | best buy & hrs usa

Nov 28 2016
Exalted Fountains DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Florida Building Products: Exalted Fountains Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 27 2016
Aldo Deserio. All state USA van lines Your down for the count Margate Florida Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas Moving Companies: Aldo Deserio. All state USA van lines Nationwide

Nov 27 2016
HR-Cream SCAM!!! DO NOT BUY OR TRY!!! internet Author: GILBERT, Arizona Eye Care: HR-Cream Nationwide

Nov 27 2016
Superhero Events LLC Will Not Refund Races! Hollywood Half Marathon, Sabrina Nwadike Ken Nwadike, Team Superhero, Hollywood Half Marathon, USA Half Marathon, Team Superhero, Superhero Elite, Cancels Half Marathons and races and does not refund runners! Chula Vista California Additional Sources about Ken Nwadike history on Wikipedia Author: Hollywood, California Party Planners: Superhero Events LLC Chula Vista , California

Nov 27 2016
Buy Fast Like Facebook Likes Texas Internet Author: Dhaka, Alabama Dental Services: Buy Fast Like Internet

Nov 27 2016
Mercari I did buy a few items that were labeled women's large clothing and instead was children's big Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia On-Line Stores: Mercari Internet

Nov 26 2016
Keurig Coffee Makers I purchased this brewer on March 21, 2015. Already, the first brewer i purchased had a defective LCD monitor. I thought nothing of it and so the next day, i simply took it back to Best buy to have it replaced. TAKE NOTE THAT THE REPLACEMENT WARRANTY ON THIS BREWER IS ONLY FOR A YEAR. Today, one year and 8 months later, the brewer is completely dead with uses of only 3 8 ounce cups per day. This is not an average usage, this is EXACTLY 3 8 ounce cups per day as my family of three adults ONLY drink coffee in the morning when it is needed the most. I purchased this brewer thinking it would be convenient and it would last long because I've been hearing good reviews. Now, I just got off the phone with the Keurig support center - spoke to 2 different reps - Karen and Kyle, and essentially they told me that since the brewer is now off-warranty, that I am dead in the water. Burlington, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Irvine, California Appliances: Keurig Coffee Makers Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
brendan raymond lapperd Brendan lapperd is very famous in Perth in the recycling industry by fraud others. I paid him $23000 to buy the recycling plastic, but I got nothing and he refuse to pay money back,I tried to sue his company which is GSR industries, he just close the company and start another one which is called DCP industry. After I found out he has no product and no money to pay me, I start some research about him, I found other people who knows him and looks like he own many people money, and this guy no children no wife ,no property and no asset, if you google his name you will see he has a big penalty from court by not paying workers. perth western australia Author: northbridge, Alabama Liars: brendan raymond lapperd Brendan lapperd perth,

Nov 25 2016
Lux Style Lux International SalesApS - Postboks 1158 - DK-5100 Odense CDenmark I never purchased from this company, only entered my information to inquire. No prices available, so I decided not to buy. They sent the items to me in the mail without my approval and charged ridiculous prices for sample sized items. I will be returning this package. DK-5100 Odense C
Author: Conception Bay South, NL, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Lux Style DK-5100 Odense C , Delaware

Nov 25 2016
SimpleLots.com Simple Lots Stole funds for service never rendered Company portrays a USA location, but its not Internet Author: Bourne, Massachusetts Surplus Buyers & Sellers: SimpleLots.com Internet

Nov 24 2016
ATN Across The Nation AVOID! AVOID ! They underpaid and short changed your hours on occasions NATIONWIDE, USA. Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Employment Services: ATN Across The Nation Nationwide

Nov 24 2016
Dream Shop USA TIVO Stream Scam Winter Haven Florida
Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Miscellaneous Electronics: Dream Shop USA Winter Haven, Florida

Nov 23 2016
Lux international sales aps Luxstyle international The company trying to charge me for a product I don't buy. I visited Lux Style website and browsed on their eye lash enhancer products.  Denmark Internet Author: Lafayette , Indiana Alternative Health: Lux international sales aps Internet

Nov 23 2016
GLOBLE INSURANCE AUCTION RIP ME OFF FOR $6773.00 SOLD ME A CAR I NEVER GOT I HAVE TRIED TO BUY SEVERAL DIFFERENT ONE FROM THEM THEY JUST BLOW ME OFF WITH NO REPLY WONT ANSWER MY CALLS GOES TO AN ANSWERING SERVICE THEY SAY DELAWARE THEY ARE'NT THERE Internet Author: Rosedale, Virginia Junk Dealers: GLOBLE INSURANCE AUCTION Internet

Nov 23 2016
Shop the World #1 employer of diners & shoppersJune Shepardjshepard@feintmrd.comjshepard@usa.com Large checks to deposit and withdraw in order to transfer money from your account within 24 hrs. through MoneyGram Internet Author: Greenville, Michigan Banks: Shop the World Internet

Nov 23 2016
Fit Crew USA RJ PRODUCT IS GAURANTEED ARE YOUR MONEY BACK THEY REFUSE TO RETURN YOUR MONEY LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA Author: garland, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Fit Crew USA LOS ANGELES, CA

Nov 23 2016
Nutra Force LLC Healthy Image USA LLC Charged my credit card $79.77 and $89.97 for useless capsules I did not order. Tampa Florida Author: Chehalis, Washington Weightloss Programs: Nutra Force LLC Tampa, Florida

Nov 22 2016
Luxstyle international Quickmax (luxstyle international) They invoiced me for a product that I did not buy! Odense Author: Cambridge, Adult Web Site: Luxstyle international Odense,

Nov 22 2016
Cash net usa Scam alert Internet Author: Edison, New Jersey Lawyers: Cash net usa Internet

Nov 21 2016
USA Legal Resource FRAUDULENT SCAM!! AVOID AVOID AVOID. Nationwide Author: Oceanside, California Legal Services: USA Legal Resource Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Thehouseofsir IG: Thehouseofsir URL: thehouseofsir.com RIP OFF.. FRAUD... Never Buy Anything from Thehouseofsir Internet Internet
Author: Willingboro , New Jersey Clothing Stores: Thehouseofsir Internet

Nov 21 2016
USA INSULATION Told me my house would be much warmer Dunmore Pennsylvania Returned call Author: Watsontown, Pennsylvania Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: USA INSULATION Dunmore, Pennsylvania

Nov 21 2016
Patent Services USA ownmyinvention.com This company is a SCAM, STEALS MONEY FROM CUSTOMERS!!!! Miami FL Author: Carteret, New Jersey Patent & Trademark Services: Patent Services USA Internet

Nov 21 2016
Samsung Telephone Division Samsung USA Corporation Scammers Nationwide Author: Margate, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Telephone Division Nationwide

Nov 20 2016
bottomline books I did buy a book, the ultimate women's guide book 2016 & now they sent me the same book 2017 version which I did not request. Now that I know they send unwanted books to lots of people I would of never bought the first book from them. I will tell all my family & friends to never buy a book from them. I don't understand why they would do business like that. Boone Indiana Author: union, New Jersey Alternative Health: bottomline books Boone, Indiana