BEST BUY GEEK SQUAD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: best buy geek squad
There may be more specific results for "best buy geek squad"
For more specific results for "best buy geek squad"
Showing 26-50 of 18,575 Found Reports For more specific results for "best buy geek squad"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 19 2017
Jumbo Tickets No Way Out once you buy these misrepresented tickets Internet Author: Martinez, California Ticket Sales: Jumbo Tickets Internet

Jun 19 2017
Select Skin and DR Cream I ordered one for $4.95 shipping and when I checked out--they said those who buy want the cream for 4.95--and I wanted to try. I received them--called two days after --when it caused irritation and breakouts. I was told if I cancel that day it would cost I called within two days and was told to call back by the 13th so there would be no charge--I called on the 12th and they told me. I called one day too late and charged over 180.00 for two items Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Adult Care Facilities: Select Skin and DR Cream Internet

Bradford Exchange Do Not Buy From Them Niles Illinois
Author: Alcalde, New Mexico Artist Galleries: Bradford Exchange Niles, Illinois

Jun 18 2017
Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health On 3-14-17, I ordered the free sample of Renaderm and entered my Wells Fargo debit card info to pay for the $3.99 shipping and handling charge which I thought their system would allow me to log off but the next screen was Nuriva which I assumed was free because there was no fee, then Natural Beauty Vitamin C Serum screen was next showing a price of $39.99ish. I did not indicate I wanted this product and backed out. Their site is deceptively tricky. I went to my bank the next day to cancel my card. To make a long story short I had no need to look at my Visa Chase card because I did not enter the acct information in their site. A few months later when I reviewed my Visa Chase acct., I learned they had put about $400.00 in charges on my Visa Chase credit card. The company obviously underhandedly hacked my Visa Chase acct. Visa Chase removed these charges and I emailed support@nurivaantiagingsolution.com. When they replied, they stated I provided the Visa Chase acct info which is a deliberate lie. I did not call them at 1-844-888-3832 because I was concerned as to becoming maniacally vile. Internet Author: Greeneville, North Carolina Skin Care: Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health Internet

Jun 18 2017
Chris Dewall/Red Wing Ammo Co. Red Wing Ammunition Co. This puke when I was going to buy a truck and trailer went behind my back and bought it. I made the mistake of telling him of the sellers and how they'd finance. His answer when confronted. You snooze you lose. POS. However he snoozed longer. Instead of working he sat on his lazy a*s and didn't make payments. I got to help the seller of a peterbilt reposess his equipment. Red Wing Minnesota Author: newport, Minnesota Trucking Companies: Chris Dewall/Red Wing Ammo Co. Red Wing, Minnesota

Jun 17 2017
Geek Support Live Michael ClarkAlvin Wilson Scam after doing Good tech work Enfield Connecticut Author: Roundup, Montana Computer Fraud: Geek Support Live Enfield, Connecticut

Jun 16 2017
Visalia Aging Cream This company is a total scam - do not buy anything or ask for any free trial Santa Ana California Author: Downey, California Skin Care: Visalia Aging Cream Santa Ana, California

Jun 15 2017
Marie Brennan Absolute Best Bookeeping & Tax Service SCAMMER FAKE ROMANCE INTEREST FOR FINANCIAL GAIN San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Business Consulting: Marie Brennan San Diego, California

Jun 14 2017
strutmasters.com STRUTMASTERS - Caveat Emptor - do not expect to get what you purchase Foxboro North Carolina
Strut Masters is the best let me tell you my story Author: Houston, Texas Auto Parts: strutmasters.com Foxboro, North Carolina

Jun 13 2017
Aspire Sales TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Aspire Sales | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Aspire Sales LLC is dedicated to customer satisfaction. With a great policy in place for its clients to return merchandise and receive refunds. With a dedicated staff that is willing to go out of their way for customers is only the beginning.  Aspire Sales LLC caters to the First responder community. Aspire Sales LLC receives a positive 5-star positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.  Aspire Sales LLC made a serious commitment to their warranties and current policies. This lets customers feel safe and confident and secure when they choose Aspire Sales LLC
Author: Tempe, Arizona On-Line Stores: Aspire Sales TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Aspire Sales is a manufacturer and distributor of emergency vehicle lights and equipment. Aspire Sales strives to provide first responders, emergency responders, and warning vehicle community with the very best police lights, fire lights, ambulance lights and warning lights. Aspire Sales operates their business with the same pride that their customer do in their profession. Jupiter, Florida

Jun 13 2017
SPRICHARDS S.P. Richards I will never buy from them again, they play games with prices and are Racists Atlanta Nationwide Author: New Meadows, Idaho Racists: SPRICHARDS Nationwide

Jun 12 2017
Impact Training TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Impact Training provides highly effective, transformative trainings. Impact Training reviews each training, consults all trainees seeking feedback to maximize quality of results experienced by graduates of Impact Training. *UPDATE: Impact Training pledges sincere intention to improve operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Impact Training recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
My personal truth and experience of Impact Author: Taylorsville, Utah Seminar Programs: IMPACT TRAINING – Verified Safe | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Impact Training's goal is 100% client satisfaction. Impact Training provides experiential training; assists individuals learn control of & reaction to life circumstances. Participants report increased optimism, energy, clarity, productivity, personal power. Impact Training receives 5 of 5 stars (Yelp); 4.9 of 5 (Google); great graduate feedback. Bluffdale, Utah

Jun 12 2017
123College.com, Inc. REVIEW: 123College.com, Inc. dedicated to service quality and customer satisfaction. 123College strives to offer the most value and best service in the college planning industry. *UPDATE: 123College.com, Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. 123College.com, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Aaron R Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Financial Services: 123College.com TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. 123College.com assists students for all undergraduate years with: board exam test preparation, choosing a major, choosing a college or university, financial aid negotiations, FAFSA / CSS Profile filing, & maximizing financial aid eligibility to get the most grants, scholarships. 123College.com one of largest nationwide college planning companies. Deerfiled Beach, Florida

Jun 12 2017
Saving my family money Nathan Shellen Coupon insert, little coupons, kept best coupons for themselves Vero Beach, Florida Internet Author: Sterling Heights, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: Saving my family money Internet

Jun 12 2017
Online Auction Learning Center Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Online Auction Learning Center clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with FBA Stores. FBA Stores – Online Auction Learning Center is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.*UPDATE: Online Auction Learning Center recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Annapolis, Maryland Con Artists: Online Auction Learning Center TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Online Auction Learning Center an educational organization committed to using quality education and training to significantly and positively impact the lives of students all around the world. Online Auction Learning Center’s goal is to provide the best customer support, training & user experience in the online auction educational space. Rockland, Massachusetts

Jun 11 2017
Dead Sea Cosmetics They used very aggressive selling tactics and charged my daughter almost $200 in junk cosmetics. She was alone and the woman hounded her to buy. They have a NO REFUND policy. Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Questionable Activities: Dead Sea Cosmetics louisville , Kentucky

Jun 10 2017
Forestree/Filip Paszkowski does not give address or website on business card left a pile of wood from cutting down a tree and said he had to leave for an emergency and didn't cut down a bush that he said he would and that I gave him an extra $100 above agreed price for tree. Also promised $100 at Paulino Gardens to buy whatever you want. Denver Colorado
Author: Northglenn, Colorado Landscaping: Forestree/Filip Paszkowski

Jun 10 2017
L'ETOILE Skin Care Antiage name on bank statement that collected monies for L'ETOILE Do Not Buy without reading all print! Los Angelis California Author: Syracuse, New York Skin Care: L'ETOILE Skin Care

Jun 09 2017
Beaute wrinkle creme Beaute wrinkle reducer Said free sample only pay shipping 4.95$ No obligation on my end received an unwanted pkg in the mail today so checked my debit card history and over the last two months have been getting charged full price for my free sample plus sending me new product I never agreed to buy. It got charged anyway RIPOFF alert North las vegas Nevada Author: Salt lake, Utah Skin Care: Beaute wrinkle creme North las vegas, Nevada

Jun 09 2017
Best Buy auto equipment This lift is not six months old and the power unit is burnt up and they say their equipment has no warranty outside according to their owners manual thathey did not send? Buyer BEWARE!! Temecula California Author: East Palatka, Florida Auto Mechanics: Best Buy auto equipment Temecula , California

Jun 09 2017
Custom Logos Designers ecustomlogo.net, mytrustlogo.com, logoforce.com, trustlogodesign.com, logosconnection.com Do not buy anything from these people Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Computer Graphics: Custom Logos Designers Internet

Jun 08 2017
Imperium Charged ne without notifying me price or when I had to let them know if it worked and I wanted to buy some. Jacksonville Florida Author: Vancouver, Washington Supplemental Health Programs: Imperium Jacksonville , Florida

Jun 08 2017
My business venture. Com. Jason becker I just got convinced to buy a business, he took my money and I took the proper procedure to cancel my contract within 3 days and I haven't gotten my money back. Somebody please help I feel like I be been robbed at gunpoint!!! Smithtown New York Author: Harrisville, Mississippi Banks: My business venture. Com. Jason becker Smithtown, New York

Jun 07 2017
Spurgeon Land Services, LLC SLS, Spur Land Services Unpaid wages due, Underfunded Projects, Land Owners beware! Watonga Oklahoma
Contradicting Stories Author: Crosby, Texas Brokerage Companies: Spurgeon Land Services, LLC Watonga, Oklahoma