BEST BUY GEEK SQUAD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: best buy geek squad
There may be more specific results for "best buy geek squad"
For more specific results for "best buy geek squad"
Showing 26-50 of 18,463 Found Reports For more specific results for "best buy geek squad"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 18 2017
SAM'S CLUB RACISM 101 AT IT'S BEST-I SERVE NO BLACKS DENVER Colorado Author: DENVER, Colorado Credit Services: SAM'S CLUB DENVER,

Apr 18 2017
Mike Dolev, Josh Black E Com Beginners Yosef Kaye, Nicholas CoakleyJosh Black Enterprises, Dolev Media, ExplorerNic ECom Beginners Scam - Total Scam Never buy anything from these people Thailand, Australia, Sydney New South Wales Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Mike Dolev, Josh Black E Com Beginners Internet

Apr 18 2017
Colors by Pascale This company is a fraud. I ordered 3 items on March 13, 2017 where they say all you pay is shipping and handling here it is April 18th. I tracked my ordered and it says in transit on April 9th. They do not have a nu,ber and I tried emailing them and no response. I'm usually careful when I order online and use Paypal. I thought that I did use Paypal because I could have just put in a formal complaint and received my money. I will going through my bank institution and getting my money back. Do not buy from them. I'm convinced the people who stated that they recieved their items are the ones who work for them. China Internet Author: Eastpointe, Michigan Beauty Products: Colors by Pascale Internet

Apr 18 2017
skin royale i fell for a click bait for a free sample of skin moisturizer and eye cream. i had to check a box that said i was over 18. the compnay informed me AFTER my credit card was charged for $370, that the 18 or older also agreed to monthly shipments of these two products. the best part is that i never even got the trial size samples i paid for. when talking to company with my credit card rep on the phone, the customer service rep from skin royale said--we have lawyers and we will win this. santa ana CA shows on my credit card statement Internet Author: phoenixville, Pennsylvania Skin Care: skin royale Internet

Apr 18 2017
Coast To Coast Marketing, LLC | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Furthermore, the Arbitrator has determined that the Author of the Report was not a customer of the Complainant, nor a former employee of the Complainant. | Coast To Coast Marketing, Coast To Coast Marketing, LLC DON'T BUY MORTGAGE LEADS FROM COAST TO COAST MARKETING! BRYAN WAKEFIELD & JEREMY SPOSATO ARE SCAMMERS! Columbus Ohio
((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Author: rippoffville, Arizona Mortgage Companies: Coast To Coast Marketing, LLC Columbus, Ohio

Apr 17 2017
One Guard Home Warranty BUYER BEWARE DONT BUY Nationwide Author: Goodyear, Arizona Appliances: One Guard Home Warranty Nationwide

Apr 17 2017
Satin Youth Cream Sati Youth Eye Cream Do Not Buy! Scam Las Vegas Nevada Internet Author: Clinton Twp, Michigan Skin Care: Satin Youth Cream Internet

Apr 17 2017
infinity_online niki love seller promises to send picture ,videochat, or anything if you buy her gig. And complete order. Once you complete order there is no response. You wont get anything that was negotiated sri lanka Internet Author: Sacramento, California Unusual Rip-Off: infinity_online Internet

Apr 17 2017
Best Western Suites Hotel Plus LAX at Ingleside California Best Western Suite Hotel LAX RICO White Collar Enterprise Crime, Credit Card Fraud, Identity Fraud, Bank Fraud, Internet Fraud, Double Billing Ingleside California What in the world? Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Hotel: Best Western Suites Hotel Plus LAX at Ingleside CA Ingleside, California

Apr 16 2017
Buy VCC Deceptive vengeful rip off artists taking advantage of people in need Internet Author: kihei, Hawaii Business Consulting: Buy VCC Internet

Apr 15 2017
Parisian Glow I ordered a free trial and was sent orders on 2 occasions that I did not order. I had to goon the Internet to even find a number to call to cancel the order. .Consumers beware...do not buy this product! They need to be shut down!! At Petersburg Florida Author: Columbus , Indiana Advertising / Deceptive: Parisian Glow Internet

Apr 15 2017
Simo LLC; Veyron Skin Serum Veyron Skin Serum is a SCAM! RIPOFF!! Don't buy! BEWARE!! Phoenix Arizona Author: Miami, Florida Skin Care: Simo LLC; Veyron Skin Serum Phoenix , Arizona

Apr 15 2017
ReVitalize Skin Serum The company name that came through from the bank was Allure Skin. The phone number was also invalid. I was charge 89.95 on two separate occasions and finally got through to this weird automated call center and spoke to Rahul who continuously told me I could not have a refund. I told him they did. It have authorization to charge my card he was trying to give me. Refund for 35%, 50% and then 75% but I stood my ground and said I wanted the full refund. I still get to see the full refund. I was refunded 89.95. I called a second time to inform them I did not get all of the money back and that is where I was told that they do not let you return the item. I have never heard of such a thing! I was also told that since I filed a dispute with my bank they would no longer talk with Me and that disputes are a 3 way call with myself the bank and them. I hope that others see this and dont buy anything from them. Fountain valley California Author: Essex , Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: ReVitalize Skin Serum Fountain valley, California

Apr 13 2017
Timepieces International Inc. Timepieces International Low quality watches and Jewelry that fall apart. Medley Florida
Very Poor Quality Watches. Do Not Buy Author: Falls Church, Virginia Jewelry Stores: Timepieces International Inc. Medley, Florida

Apr 13 2017
Korusa Pest Control Korusa Pest Controlpestrongpestrong.com Customer service from the Dark Side. DO NOT BUY HERE. Internet
Author: Palmetto, Florida Exterminating Services: Korusa Pest Control Internet

Apr 12 2017
Government Liquidation.com governementliquidation.com15051 N. Kierland Blvd., Scottsdale, AZ 85254 Total Rip Off False Advertising DO NOT BUY FROM THEM YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF Scottsdale, Arizona Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Government Liquidation.com Internet

Apr 12 2017
Tracfone Told me I had 238 minutes to transfer to my new phone, ended up with zero, worst: they call me a liar miami Florida Janet, good day to you too... Author: port orange, Rhode Island Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone miami , Florida

Apr 12 2017
Travopoly RECOMMENDED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  Travolopy | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED ™ …businesses you can trust. Travopoly's unique business model includes online and offline travel offers, including Vacationars™, what are basically Seminars on vacation. Founded in 2004, Travopoly concentrates on group vacations, wholesale vacation deals and specialize in direct selling. Travopoly operates from Frisco Texas, but has an agency in St. Louis as well as employees and agents that work virtually. Travopoly takes pride in delivering the best value for consumer’s money and follows all guarantees and polices within the travel industry.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Travel Services: Travopoly Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Since 1995, the owners of Travopoly Travel has been crafting online travel environments. Travopoly is unique and proprietary vacation offerings, such as Crowd Vacations™ and Vacationars™, group travel packages geared towards the power of the crowd. Frisco, Texas

Apr 12 2017
Straight talk Lied about being able to buy extra data Internet Straight talk Lied about being able to buy extra data Internet Author: Port Angeles, Washington Telephones: Straight talk Internet

Apr 12 2017
Legacy English Goldens John DeGraffenreid Janna DeGraffenreid FULL BLOWN PUPPY MILL WATCH OUT! STAY AWAY DO NOT BUY FROM Greenville Nationwide Author: Greenville, Ohio Dog Breeders: Legacy English Goldens Nationwide

Apr 12 2017
Skin Royale They offered free trials, which i ordered and paid shipping. Two weeks after I noticed charges on my credit card for over $90.00. No phone. No way to contact the company. I usually don't buy, but since I read this line was produced by Joanna Gaines, I did. Internet Author: Teaneck, New Jersey Beauty Products: Skin Royale Internet

Apr 12 2017
Direct buy travel Direct buy Directbuy travel rip off!!!!! Nationwide Author: Lawndale , California Resorts: Direct buy travel Nationwide

Apr 11 2017
Sally Tea Cup Pugs / Comfort Relocator Airlines / John Andre Enrique DO NOT BUY DOGS - COMPLETE SCAM - YOU WILL LOSE MONEY Rockford, Illinois Internet
Author: High Point, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Sally Tea Cup Pugs Internet

Apr 11 2017
Calypso Cay Resorts and Strataforce Strataforce CompanyExecutive TeamMichaeCecilia Garcia, Senior DirectorCecilia Garcia, Senior DirectorMichael Santasiero, PartnerJoseph St. John, PartnerTom Brown - Sales Call DECEPTIVE PRACTICE ON SALES CALYPSO CAY WITH STRATAFORCE COMPANY - OWNER SINCE 2011 - THEY TRIED TO SELL ME ANOTHER $5995 TO BE PART OF THE EXCHANGE AFTER I PAID FOR THAT BACK IN 2011. DO NOT BUY ORLANDO Nationwide Author: MESA, Arizona Travel Services: Calypso Cay Resorts and Strataforce Nationwide

Apr 11 2017
Chuck Fairbanks Chevrolet Do not buy a vehicle here and certainly do not go here for repairs.VERY Poor Customer Service DeSoto bodyshop@chuckf Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Repair Service: Chuck Fairbanks Chevrolet