Your Search | best buy

Nov 26 2016
Keurig Coffee Makers I purchased this brewer on March 21, 2015. Already, the first brewer i purchased had a defective LCD monitor. I thought nothing of it and so the next day, i simply took it back to Best buy to have it replaced. TAKE NOTE THAT THE REPLACEMENT WARRANTY ON THIS BREWER IS ONLY FOR A YEAR. Today, one year and 8 months later, the brewer is completely dead with uses of only 3 8 ounce cups per day. This is not an average usage, this is EXACTLY 3 8 ounce cups per day as my family of three adults ONLY drink coffee in the morning when it is needed the most. I purchased this brewer thinking it would be convenient and it would last long because I've been hearing good reviews. Now, I just got off the phone with the Keurig support center - spoke to 2 different reps - Karen and Kyle, and essentially they told me that since the brewer is now off-warranty, that I am dead in the water. Burlington, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Irvine, California Appliances: Keurig Coffee Makers Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
brendan raymond lapperd Brendan lapperd is very famous in Perth in the recycling industry by fraud others. I paid him $23000 to buy the recycling plastic, but I got nothing and he refuse to pay money back,I tried to sue his company which is GSR industries, he just close the company and start another one which is called DCP industry. After I found out he has no product and no money to pay me, I start some research about him, I found other people who knows him and looks like he own many people money, and this guy no children no wife ,no property and no asset, if you google his name you will see he has a big penalty from court by not paying workers. perth western australia Author: northbridge, Alabama Liars: brendan raymond lapperd Brendan lapperd perth,

Nov 25 2016
Lux Style Lux International SalesApS - Postboks 1158 - DK-5100 Odense CDenmark I never purchased from this company, only entered my information to inquire. No prices available, so I decided not to buy. They sent the items to me in the mail without my approval and charged ridiculous prices for sample sized items. I will be returning this package. DK-5100 Odense C
Author: Conception Bay South, NL, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Lux Style DK-5100 Odense C , Delaware

Nov 23 2016
Lux international sales aps Luxstyle international The company trying to charge me for a product I don't buy. I visited Lux Style website and browsed on their eye lash enhancer products.  Denmark Internet Author: Lafayette , Indiana Alternative Health: Lux international sales aps Internet

Nov 23 2016
GLOBLE INSURANCE AUCTION RIP ME OFF FOR $6773.00 SOLD ME A CAR I NEVER GOT I HAVE TRIED TO BUY SEVERAL DIFFERENT ONE FROM THEM THEY JUST BLOW ME OFF WITH NO REPLY WONT ANSWER MY CALLS GOES TO AN ANSWERING SERVICE THEY SAY DELAWARE THEY ARE'NT THERE Internet They shut me down from logging on their web site Author: Rosedale, Virginia Junk Dealers: GLOBLE INSURANCE AUCTION Internet

Nov 22 2016
Luxstyle international Quickmax (luxstyle international) They invoiced me for a product that I did not buy! Odense Author: Cambridge, Adult Web Site: Luxstyle international Odense,

Nov 21 2016
Thehouseofsir IG: Thehouseofsir URL: thehouseofsir.com RIP OFF.. FRAUD... Never Buy Anything from Thehouseofsir Internet Internet
Author: Willingboro , New Jersey Clothing Stores: Thehouseofsir Internet

Nov 20 2016
bottomline books I did buy a book, the ultimate women's guide book 2016 & now they sent me the same book 2017 version which I did not request. Now that I know they send unwanted books to lots of people I would of never bought the first book from them. I will tell all my family & friends to never buy a book from them. I don't understand why they would do business like that. Boone Indiana Author: union, New Jersey Alternative Health: bottomline books Boone, Indiana

Nov 19 2016
Boardwalk Buy Delivered product that does not work and refuses to respond to attempts to contact Internet Author: Fo, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Boardwalk Buy Internet

Nov 19 2016
Allied Tim Kyle They buy there cameras from China ( cheap quality) for 25$ . They will charge you $300 per camera and $1200 for a $99 Dvr , the owner Joe not Tom is in a heap of trouble . He collects deposits for jobs then doesn't show up to complete the install . Farmingdale New York Author: Massapequa , New Jersey Cable Companies: Allied Farmingdale, New York

Nov 18 2016
BeautyImpressions: SkinElement : Snak Peptide cream, Eye Vibe Do Not Buy This Product without reading all the fine print!! Internet Author: fremont, Ohio Computer Mail Order: beauty impressions SkinElement Internet

Nov 18 2016
Bullet Guy bulletguy.com tillson ny Don't buy from bulletguy tillson New York Author: miami , Florida Guns & Ranges: Bullet Guy Internet

Nov 18 2016
Rboxtv Derek Major scam artist do not buy beware. Oldsmar flea market and home shows around the cou Internet False Claims Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Rboxtv Internet

Nov 18 2016
Don Baskin Truck Sales, LLC BUYERS BEWARE! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING OR DO BUSINESS WITH DON BASKIN TRUCK SALES as they are not trustworthy! Covington Tennessee
Author: GUTTENBERG, Iowa Truck Dealers: Don Baskin Truck Sales, LLC Covington, Tennessee

Nov 17 2016
Prime imports auto boutique Richard BakkeMarcy zedejas Liars scam artist richard bakke sold me vehicle and wont send me title 9 months later still no title never buy from these snakes San antonio Texas Author: Cookeville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Prime imports auto boutique San antonio, Texas

41, Report #1194303

Nov 17 2016
Lyon Marketing Group Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Lyon Marketing Group LLC, providing the best branding, management and development for all models and actors. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.. *UPDATE: Lyon Marketing Group LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Spam Author: Virginia Employees: Lyon Marketing Group LLC Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Lyon Marketing Group in the heart of Port Warwick; Newport News, VA, Lyon Marketing Group LLC corporate office specializes in custom design and branding tools for models, actors, small businesses and everyone in between. Lyon Marketing Group’s goal is to bring your own personal brand or design concept to life with custom logo creation, specialized photography sessions, graphic design for me Newport News , Virginia

Nov 16 2016
Pristine Custom Rings Pristine DiamondsOwner John Sabet and Stephanie ReissEtsy Seller Misrepresentation and False Advertising at its Best Great Falls Virginia Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Jewelry Stores: Pristine Custom Rings Great Falls, Virginia

Nov 16 2016
Alera Skin Care Inc. Zensa 5 Numbing Cream Scam A SCAM PRODUCT THAT DOES NOT WORK AT ALL. DO NOT BUY Richmond British Columbia
Author: Los Angeles, California Home HealthCare: Alera Skin Care Inc. Richmond, British Columbia

Nov 15 2016
legit pain meds legitpainmeds.com if you want to be lied to, put off, treated like you are an idiot and buy this mike guys sad stories of why he can't get this or that to you...then here's your dealer...DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN! who really knows his real name...probably Jo thief, liar, scammer, tries to get you to pay up front for a deal when you have never received what you have payed for, ficious when confronted, arrogant Costa Rica Internet Author: avon, Connecticut Drugstores: legit pain meds Internet

Nov 14 2016
Satin Youth Cream Satin Youth Instant; Treasure DHEA;Facts4Supplement: hitslimbody;supplementpolice; skincarebeautyshop;drozforskolin.org; supplementsauthority.com; skincarebeautyshop.com; healthprograme.com; topwellnesspro.com Satin Youth Cream Dr Oz Is Not Endorsing Not Miracle Cream Rip Off Do Not Buy Multiple New York New York Author: PASO ROBLES, California Beauty Salons: Satin Youth Cream Internet

Nov 14 2016
Environental Products International Inc. EPI Inc. They get you to buy their product with the promise of returning it if not satisfied, want you to pay for it first andthen maybe they will let you return it ( NOT)... Fairview New Jersey Author: La Pine, Oregon Plumbing: Environental Products International Inc. Fairview, New Jersey

Nov 13 2016
Direct Buy Auto Warranty company seems to have ripped me off Iselin New Jersey
Author: Bear, Delaware Auto Warranty: Direct Buy Auto Warranty Iselin , New Jersey

Nov 13 2016
SmartBuy Glasses SmartBuyGlasses, Smart Buy Glasses Worst Company Ever Long Island New York Author: Georgia Mail Order Services: SmartBuy Glasses Internet

Nov 11 2016
dreamstime www.dreamstime.com I called the card operator and they gave me this number to locate this theft authorization 09375712489 For three months I have been receiving a bill in the invoice of my card with the name of this company, I did not buy anything i improper billing Internet Author: birigui, Alabama Brokerage Companies On-line: dreamstime Internet

Nov 11 2016
Ronald Sevenstar Southern Yankee Guns Tied to buy a Pistol from this guy on Backpage.com and he could only take Talmart money order, Western Union or Money order unknown Florida/Texas phone number Author: Marana, Arizona Guns & Ranges: Ronald Sevenstar Internet