BEST PURE CLEANSE OR TOTAL CLEANSE OR ACAI BURN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: best pure cleanse or total cleanse or acai burn
There may be more specific results for "best pure cleanse or total cleanse or acai burn"
For more specific results for "best pure cleanse or total cleanse or acai burn"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
Luna luxe Avalure/luna luxe l'etoile/nuluxe Wouldn't cancel my account. One transaction turned into two. Total 205.94. Customer service is nil to none. Had to cancel my account and get a new card Los Angeles/Costa mesa/Hunington Beach California Author: MOUNDRIDGE, Kansas Sales People: Luna luxe Los Angeles/Costa mesa/Hunington Beach, California

Jul 21 2017
visalia skin smooth Line ordered sample bottle .99 plus 3.99 shipping then was billed 2 weeks later 89.95 because they said i didn't cancel my order in 10 days or something. Saw nothing to that affest on the ad. richmond c, nv Author: conroe,, Texas Skin Care: visalia skin smooth Line Internet

Jul 21 2017
TRS Limited Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc Want $139.97 for two times for accounts I do not owe or ever heard of Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Springfield, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Limited Langhorne, Pennsylvania

Jul 21 2017
Platinum mango xwl I purchased trial bottles of platinum mango XWL and Garcinia Kim Bodia XWL for five dollars a bottle when getting my credit card statement they charge me $81 for one bottle and $80 for the second bottle on June 19 and also on July 19 I havenever receive the products nor did I authorize them to take that money when I called them they stated it was in the disclosure I stated that there was no disclosure that I order them online as a free trial they refused to refund the money or tell me where the pills were that I never received Internet Author: Raymore, Missouri Alternative Health: Platinum mango xwl Internet

Jul 21 2017
Colonial Home Savings and Loan Making it impossible to pay online,by phone or even with a check. Bad customer service, terrible automated reply system that never answers your questions. Fort Worth Texas Nationwide Author: Caldwell, Idaho Brokerage Companies: Colonial Home Savings and Loan Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Rick at insense express Rick or mikayla I ordered product and spent $187.50 3 weeks ago and received nothing so I asked for a refund and still do not have it.was told by Rick it would be on my green dot card and it's still not refunded California Author: Coatsburg, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Rick at insense express Internet

Jul 21 2017
Wendy Clark Jonathan Earl Christus Health The pay rate is $28.75 hourly and training pay is $20.48/hr, Monday-Friday, 50 hrs or less weekly. New York New York Author: Atlanta, Georgia Healthcare Centers: Wendy Clark New York

Jul 21 2017
Medical Services Group They call 2 or three times a day! I tell them I am not ever going to buy anything from them. They just hang up! So, so, so sick of it! Nationwide Author: New Milford, Connecticut Medical Supplies: Medical Services Group Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
TRS limited Received a collection letter for 139.95 for a product I never authorized delivery or gave credit card info for hence that's why they sent this too a collection account as I didn't authorize purchasing anything from them. Internet Author: Maitland, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: TRS limited Internet

Jul 21 2017
electronic surplus electronicsurplus TOTAL SCAM ON SEMICONDUCTORS AND HARDWARE!! OHIO Nationwide Author: Seal Beach, California Unusual Rip-Off: electronic surplus Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Lunaluxe or Avalure Trial Subscription Hidden in Terms Huntington Beach Internet Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Skin Care: Lunaluxe Internet

Jul 21 2017
Jet-Coin Jetcoin Jet-Coin; Scott Chandler, Greg Aggesen, Brent Robinson, Troy Redja Presented a trading platform for bitcoin with a guaranteed daily return. Paid as promised for a few weeks and then stopped paying and are holding millions of dollars in bitcoin and are not paying returns, or refunding the bitcoin they have gather. Ibeleive these group to be total thieves/scammers Internet Internet Author: Help Me, Mississippi Online Trading: Jet-Coin Jetcoin Internet

Jul 21 2017
Pure body elite Garnocia cambogia They offered me a free trial ,just have to pay for the shipping, and they charged me $90 for no reason at all Internet Internet Author: Havertown, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Pure body elite Internet

Jul 21 2017
DEALER FORCE DON QUEEN He lies, he scams people out of their money, i was working at the building one day and all of a sudden the lights went off because he coudlnt afford to pay thme, had two peoplpe work from home, you have to fight to get your money, , when he does give you money, he either puts it in the house door or in his mail box. he owes me alot of money, and he jsut gave me a check on Wednesday and now its been return from the bank twice because of no money ini hsi account, clearwater Florida Author: Florida Auto Dealers: DEALER FORCE clearwater , Florida

Jul 21 2017
J.J. Sandlin He took our money, then disappeared. Never answered phone or ever communicated again. Zillah Washington Author: Moxee, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: J.J. Sandlin Zillah, Washington

Jul 21 2017
Truxperts INC Dave McAuleyDennis McAuley Dave McAuley, who is a half owner of Truxperts INC out of Wetaskwin/Falun Alberta Canada does not pay his bills, nor honor his word or any items that he sells. He has a so called truck dealershsip, but if you look at his ads on Kijiji he basically is selling anything and everything including farm animals? Wetaskwin Alberta
Author: Wetaskwin, Alberta Truck Dealers: Truxperts INC Wetaskwin, Alberta

Jul 20 2017
TrackR TERRIBLE! I BELIEVED THEM BOUGHT 10. A FEW SORT OF WORKED FOR ABOUT 5 DAYS! THAT'S IT!!!! NO HELP FROM THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE. TrackR - TOTAL RIP OFF! California Nationwide Author: Greenwood, Indiana Miscellaneous Electronics: TrackR Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Twin Cities Wholesale sold us meat that is not edible ,it is tough and can't even be chewed. They will not answer or return calls and claim they guarantee their product Coral Springs Florida Author: Vadnais Heights, Minnesota Food Vendors: Twin Cities Wholesale Coral Springs, Florida

Jul 20 2017
Pure Garcinia Cambogia Won't cancel subscription Internet Author: Oak Forest, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: Pure Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Jul 20 2017
beauty within they told me to use my bank card to pay 4.98 for forskolin and 4.98 for the cleanse there would be no charge for nothing else then later i look at my bank account on line and it was minus 205.00 so i went to the bank and thats when the told me that a diet place charge me 78.95 twice they did not have my permission for ongoing use of my card thats when the bank said you were a victim of fraud so my bank is investigating it. provo Utah Author: Fairlawn, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: beauty within provo, Utah

Jul 20 2017
UPS Store Fleming Island Retail Store Destroyed US Mail that arrived for my organization without contacting me or returning it to sender. Orange Park Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Mailbox Rentals: UPS Store Fleming Island Fleming Island, FL

Jul 20 2017
Tommy Carroll Carroll Painting, Carroll Coatings , Carroll Barn Painting, Pat Carroll Painting Paid $3500 to paint my pole barn. He said he was ordering the paint and would be back on monday. Never showed, wont answer or call me back. North Augusta South Carolina Author: Collinsville, Illinois Home Improvements: Tommy Carroll North Augusta, South Carolina

Jul 20 2017
Denny's Antenna Services Final Attempt to Resolve: BUYER BEWARE!!! I don't get it, Denny? I was impressed by your suggestions and help in getting the TV reception I was hoping for. You followed up when I initially had no improvement with the stacker. You responded again when I realized no need for the HDA100. I sent the HDA100 back like new with your receipt as you instructed. You received it April 29, 2017, at 11:20am, but you never processed a refund. And now you don't respond. I am now seeing you have done this with others. Why? For $54 you are willing to continue tarnishing your business reputation? I have given you until 2:30pm CST today, July 20, 2017, to respond and/or refund $54 back to the card for the return of the HDA100. If there is no response and/or refund by that time, I will have my credit card company deal with you and begin blowing up the internet with ALL possibilities of BUYER BEWARE NEGATIVE REVIEWS about you and your business. $54! Really, Denny? Ithaca Michigan Author: Warrenville, Illinois Television Parts & Services: Denny's Antenna Services Ithaca, Michigan

Jul 20 2017
Jullen Skin Care/ Illujen eye cream Flairfortune and or OGD-Nudazzle took a total of 350.99 form bank account for transactions not authorized by me Tustin Internet and CA Author: Raynham, Massachusetts Skin Care: Jullen Skin Care/ Illujen eye cream Internet

Jul 20 2017
Luxurious Skin Luxurious Eyes Total Ripoff and Scam Internet Author: Austin, Texas Skin Care: Luxurious Skin Internet