BEST BUY STORE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: best buy store
There may be more specific results for "best buy store"
For more specific results for "best buy store"
Showing 1-25 of 92,976 Found Reports For more specific results for "best buy store"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
Really Unhappy Best value Copy' s service us terrible. They never delivered my copies. NY NY Author: Barnegat, New Jersey Adoption Agencies: Best value Copy' s service , NY

Oct 17 2017
Barnhill Properties, The Barnhill Group at Keller Williams, Barnhill Group Keller Williams Memorial, Memorial Realty Ltd Refused to remove my home listing after cancellation, made me handle all showings on my home Cypress Texas Listing Extension / Not dually executed Author: Cypress, Texas Realtors: Barnhill Properties Houston, Texas

Oct 17 2017
WatchMaxx I purchased a Movado Bold watch in December 2016. It started clouding up and eventually would not 'clear'. I sent it in 4 times until they said they were going to replace it. Now it just happened AGAIN. And, now they are saying it is not covered under warranty and it was damaged upon receipt. I took a picture of it right before I packed it up (very carefully) I might add. Do not buy from here. Brooklyn NY
Author: Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: WatchMaxx Internet

Oct 17 2017
Bass Smasher Do not buy baits from Bass Smasher they sign you up for a monthly membership $38 and it dosnt work just wanted lures what a Scam Retired fisherman Missouri Internet Author: Lake Havasu City, Arizona Specialty Stores: Bass Smasher Internet

Oct 17 2017
Ubisoft UPlay Store, Digital Rivers Won't send my product that was paid in full and they don't know when glitch will be fixed San Francisco California Author: Burlington, New Jersey On-Line Stores: Ubisoft San Francisco, California

Oct 16 2017
Frontier Holdings inc. / Mike Cossey and Amy Howard Michael Cossey Mike Cossey Mike Santos Mike wanted to sell Automotive Engine and Transmission combos to me and he was very persistent he said he had all ranges of Engines all he needed to purchase the Engines Transmission combos was $1,000 dollars to hold them and of course I sent the money thinking I was getting a great buy on 3 different engine with Transmissions and he just wanted the money 1;000 dollars is not much money but I’m glad to report him and hopefully I can help stop someone else from losing much more . DO NOT DO ANYTHING WITH THESE TWO PEOPLE MIKE COSSEY/ SANTOS OR AMY HOWARD. Gustine California
Author: Houston, Texas Truck Dealers: Frontier Holdings inc. / Mike Cossey and Amy Howard Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 16 2017
Why are you hiding? Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Psychic: Lauren Bortolami Robbins Mansfield, Massachusetts

Oct 16 2017
Midas Howell NJ Store manager Rob Rip off Artists, Fraudulent Warranty, terrible work Howell New Jersey Author: Jackson, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: Midas Howell NJ Howell, New Jersey

Oct 16 2017
DL Auto Lux DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE! SNAKES! Westminster California Author: Bakersfield, California Auto Dealers: DL Auto Lux Westminster, California

Oct 16 2017
GEICO GEICO does not want to pay all of the damages caused to my car by one of GEICO'S client. Houston Texas Internet You May Have a Case, BUT Author: Houston, Texas Car Insurance: GEICO Internet

Oct 16 2017
diet supplements i ordered a free sample od CBD gel capsules and CBD oil. I was charged 69.99 for the gel and 79.99 for the oil. When I called to complain they claimed i had not cancelled the order in 14 days and they could not refund my money. After i became irate and insistent I was offered a 30% discount. I did not accept that and they offered a 50% discount saying thats the best they could do. They would not let me speak with a supervisor or anyone else in the company, repeating I would get a totla refund if I returned the unused product (which was 30 gel capsules and 1 ounce of oil which had no affect at all). $150 for nothing!!! These guys are crooks! las vegas Nevada Author: babylon, New York Alternative Health: diet supplements las vegas, Nevada

Oct 16 2017
Double Front Cafe Lex Herndon, Lex A. Herndon, Double Front Chicken, Paul's Second Hand Store ZERO ethics, stole everything he owns, liar, cheat, thief Missoula Montana Author: auburndale, Florida Restaurants: Double Front Cafe Missoula, Montana

Oct 15 2017
CARID Bought a $300.00 Arnott Air Strut from CarID and had a mechanic install it on my car. The part leaked air ( (Part of an Air Suspension). . I went through there return process and they asked me to have mechanic shop indicate what was wrong with the part and provide pictures. I complied with that information. They continued to ask for more information including diagnosing the failed part. I was on the phone with several different people and they would never provide a supervisor to talk with. I called their customer relationship group and they said their hands were tied-- what ever that mean. I will never buy anything from them in the future and ask that anyone reading this statement refrain from ordering parts from them. When you're car is out of commission and it is due to a failure on their part, you would think Cranbury · NJ Author: St. Louis, Missouri Auto Parts: CARID Internet

Oct 15 2017
staur co. first they compramised my card by not using it at the time of the order, than used it 2 mos. later without my knowledge, then I paid the extra $20 to guarantee I was told it could not be replaced my money could not be returned, they would send me a catalog so I could use my store credit,the cat, came with a letter saying my store credit ended on the 10 did not get the letter til the 14; they kept my money and my ring; my ring would be replaced if it broke, well it broke Burnsville Minnesota Author: Red Oak, Iowa Credit Card Fraud: staur co. Burnsville, Minnesota

Oct 15 2017
FSJshoes.com - aka -FSJ Shoes (on Amazon.com); aka - Funny She Jill Shoes; aka Store at EU Address: RM 101, MAPLE HOUSE, 118 HIGH STREET, PURLEY, LONDON, ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM, CR8 2AD SCAM - Shoes too Good to be True purley London Author: New York, New York Clothing Stores: FSJshoes.com Purley,

Oct 15 2017
Coin-Banks Roberto Bello Scammed me out of $10k. Asked them to buy bitcoin and hold and they did not. Will not allow me to make a withdrawal after 3 months. Internet
Author: Lahaina, Hawaii Brokerage Companies: Coin-Banks Internet

Oct 14 2017
Reverend Meilena Hauslendale Best Psychic Directory, Meilena Hauslendale, Psychic Meilena Hauslendale ,Psychic Medium Reverend Meilena Hauslendale advertises as Reverend, Psychic Medium and Intuitve. Yet she's inaccurate, lacks authenticity: her own words are in direct conflict with what a Reverend stands for. Portland, Oregon Internet Author: San Francisco , California Psychic Fortune Tellers: Reverend Meilena Hauslendale Internet

Oct 14 2017
Save a lot savannah ga They sell rotten meat and dont offer refunds. Dipping into fresh blood to make meat appear red and fresh. Theyve had multiple calls to the health department all they do is slap on the hand and tell them to throw out the meat. After the hurricane power went out and all meat that was bad fouled up the store and you could see nothing but brown meat and soured chicken being sold. Savannah Georgia Author: Savannah, Georgia Inspectors: Save a lot savannah ,

Oct 14 2017
The Works Store-western wear Fidel - Owner Sammy-Fidel's crook Sammy Sold us two pair of Italian Made boots requiring half down $330.00. 1 Year later no boots Stockton California Author: Paradise, California Clothing Stores: The Works Store-western wear Stockton, California