BEST BUY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: best buy
There may be more specific results for "best buy"
For more specific results for "best buy"
Showing 51-75 of 78,685 Found Reports For more specific results for "best buy"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 07 2017
Wirter Mangrum, Jerrod Washington, A List Group LLC, LYFE Corporation Beverly Hills California Social Butterphly Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Investment Brokers: Social Butterphly Beverly Hills, California

52, Report #207660

Oct 07 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. SLR takes a holistic approach to building a brand from the ground up.*UPDATE: Student Loan Relief pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Re: Jason Spencer Rebuttal Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Corrupt Companies: Student Loan Relief - Jason Spencer TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Bloomington, Indiana

Oct 07 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Student Loan Relief's clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with SLR. Student Loan Relief is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: French Lick, Indiana Consignment Stores: Student Loan Relief - Jason Spencer TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Bloomington, Indiana

Oct 07 2017
Beaute-Lift Do NOT buy the products. When I ordered these products online, I was not told I must cancel after doing the “14 days trial” and that I agree on Term and condition. It showed that I am going to pay for free samples and I did just that. I have tried stuff Internet
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Fraud: Beaute-Lift Internet

Oct 07 2017
Buy From Us Stuart Blint Laptop refurbisher in South Spain deliberately destroys computer hard drive in fit of anger Frigliana, Spain Internet Author: Competa, Alabama Computer Service & Repair: Buy From Us Internet

Oct 07 2017
DHgate Flip_Zone Seller I ordered a dress. When I recieved it it was the wrong color and nothing like the picture. It had in the discription that it would have beading. It had very cheap sequins instead and cheap material. I have been trying for about a month to get in contact with them. They sent me a necklace but refuse to actually speak to me. And don’t bother with their customer service as they also don’t give a crap about you. DONT BUY ANYTHING FOR THIS RIP OFF OF A WEBSITE or you will just be out Money with crappy products Internet Author: Calgary, Alabama Clothing Stores: DHgate Flip_Zone Seller Internet

Oct 07 2017
Elly''s world On Facebook 7/23/17 I seen an ad for the seam hair straightener I ordered it got my confirmation email and waited still did not receive it I tried to track my order with the information they sent me but that Web site is no longer my order number is 2981 I also emailed them quite a few times and no one has gotten back to me this company is a fraud I'm sure lots of people already lost their money do not buy from this company Internet Author: Little Egg Harbor, New Jersey Attorney Generals: Elly''s world Internet

Oct 07 2017
Capital One Capital One Credit Cards, Capital One Business Cards Unauthorized Pull of Credit Report, Hard Inquiries Without My Consent Nationwide Incorrect Author: Chamisal, New Mexico Credit & Debt Services: Capital One Nationwide

Oct 07 2017
Best Nutra Group Also known as Beautiful Skin Serums, LLC I ordered skin cream from walgreens website for 5.95. The next month I got billed $176.41! I did not sign up for a monthly supply, or agree to have my credit card charged every month. There is no phone number for Best Nutra Group. In tiny writing on the skin cream label is a note that says, distributed for Beautiful Skin Serums, and a phone number. When I call the number, they say call back during normal business hours, but do not say the name of the company or when normal business hours are. This is a scam! Fraud! Beware and don't order anything from these so called companies. They will rip you off, and they are impossible to get in contact with to cancel your order! Stanton, California Author: White Marsh, Maryland Miscellaneous Companies: Best Nutra Group Stanton, , California

Oct 06 2017
ROK7 LLC VRGLASSES2000 Buyer beware. Ripoff hidden monthly membership charge. Do NOT buy from ROK7 or VRGlasses2000. Lakeland Florida Author: GLENEDEN BEACH, Oregon Cameras & Video: ROK7 LLC Lakeland, Florida

Oct 06 2017
BRANSON AUTO AND FARM MUSEUM USED CAR LOT OR MUSEUM BRANSON Missouri IT IS A USED CAR LOT NOT A MUSEUM Author: NEW PORT RICHEY, Florida Auto Dealers: BRANSON AUTO AND FARM MUSEUM BRANSON, Missouri

Oct 05 2017
classic car investments bobby adams sold me a car as rust free lazer straight chrome is excellent everything works was the complete opposite fenders rotted scottsdale Arizona bobby the facts don't lie Author: roselle, New Jersey Auto Dealers: classic car investments scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 05 2017
bodyguardz BGZ Brands don't buy Bodyguardz screen protectors, breaks, then costs more money Lehi Utah
Author: Des moines, Iowa Cellular Phone Companies: bodyguardz Lehi, Utah

Oct 05 2017
Toronto Transit commissioner (JULY 2012) My dad was very ill and I was planning to go home, and I went to the shopping mall to buy somethings. on my way back I took the 24a Victoria Park Bus, the transfer the driver gave me was a Pharmacy transfer, I did not say anything to him becau Toronto Transit Commission 1900 Yonge Street yotonyo Author: NORTH YORK, Alabama Auto Transporters: Toronto Transit commissioner Nationwide

Oct 05 2017
Best Translation Agency Or Pros Intrepreting and Translation BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY - THEY DON'T PAY THEIR INTERPRETERS VAN NUYS CALIFORNIA Author: Los Angeles, California Translation Agencies: Best Translation Agency ,

Oct 05 2017
Steakhouse Supply Pressure Sales with the word Blessing used and Stating others in Neighborhood Bought Steaks; $4.00 per steak for Restaurate Quality Nationwide Locations Nationwide What? Author: Covington, Louisiana Door to Door Sales: Steakhouse Supply Nationwide

Oct 05 2017
Best Buy Purchased 4 insurance plans on iPhones thru Best Buy, cancelled plans 1st week in July. Contacted Best Buy/geek squad 3 times since as they are still billing me! Contacted bank and had them refuse any further charges!! Today another charge,, contacted my bank and low and behold they changed their name so that charge would go thru! The fact of fraudulent activity with name changing is absolutely horrendous! I will no longer do business with Best Buy and/or geek squad! Absolutely poor business practices! Sooo disappointed in such a big company! You should be ashamed! Fairless hills Pennsylvania Author: Levittown, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy Internet

Oct 05 2017
ECS*ECIG SHOP 877-5277565 I tried ordering an ecig starter kit from a pop up add and it never came. Ever since then the company has charged me about $30 a month for no reason. I haven't tried to buy anything else but I'm still being charged for it. Internet Author: Wylie, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: ECS*ECIG SHOP 877-5277565 Internet

Oct 05 2017
Seriously final Author: Carrollton, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Student Loan Relief TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Dallas, Texas

Oct 05 2017
StoresOnline rip-off outright fruaud here is objective evidence for all who want it! Orem Utah Thank you for the head's up on the hassles, bad services, and delays Author: Virginia beach, Virginia Software: StoresOnline Orem, Utah

Oct 05 2017
24 Hour Wristbands 24hourwristbands.com Buyer Beware! This Company Won't Fix Their Own Mistakes! Internet 24HourWristbands.com Customer Service Author: Sarasota, Florida Manufacturers: 24 Hour Wristbands Internet

Oct 05 2017
Netbrands Corp.  NBM Netbrands Corp. 24hourwristbands did not fill my order correctly. Got repeatedly disconnected and no answer from customer service number. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! Internet 24HourWristbands.com Customer Service Author: , Customer: Netbrands Corp. Internet

Oct 05 2017
24hourwristbands.com ,Net Brands Inc ,Mashnoon Llc  Rubberwristbands.com Aka Logobands.com Netbrands Failed to fulfill order and ignored requests for support or a refund Internet 24HourWristbands Customer Service Author: Frederick, Colorado Specialty Stores: 24hourwristbands.com ,Net Brands Inc ,Mashnoon Llc Rubberwristbands.com Aka Logobands.com Internet

Tennis With Love Refused to exchange new tennis shoes Wilmington North Carolina
Diversons don't work Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Sporting Goods: Tennis With Love Wilmington, North Carolina

Oct 05 2017
Bill Scott Billscott808@gmail.com‭+1 (619) 816-1374‬ This guy messaged me to buy couch I’m selling online and I told him repeadidly I only take cash or credit. He wanted my bank account info and a pic of my credit card front and back Internet
Author: Sarasota, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Bill Scott Internet