Your Search | better trades ,freddie ricks

1, Report #1319484

Jul 28 2016
DHL Express unreliable, poor customer no service department, lied about my contact information, refused to come back to re-deliver the package on the same day, claimed they did not have my phone number, contact name or apartment security code, have to wait for re-delivery for the next business day, can not trust DHL Express, federal express is better, united parcel service is better, customer service is out in india and you can barely understand them Brampton Ontario Author: Los Angeles, California Courier Services: DHL Express Brampton, Ontario

2, Report #1319365

Jul 28 2016
Redman HUD code manuf home (((REDACTED))) for Senior Citizens (((REDACTED))) Pennsylvania Author: Danielsville, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Redman HUD code manuf home Ephrata, Pennsylvania

Jul 28 2016
FINANCIAL NOTIFICATION ADVISORS/FNA/ JUDOR DUNKEL DIRECTOR, WINNER NOTIFICATION FNA SENDED ME A LETTER OF RAPID REPLY TO LET ME KNOW I WAS THE WINNER OF CASH AWARD OF 2,536,092.23 WITH AN ACCOUNT AT MY NAME NO. 3022025498 TO FACILITATE TRANSFER TO ME I DIDN'T HAVE FAITH TO GIVE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION OF THE BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER OR SEND A CHEK, THEN I SEND A MONEY ORDER FROM POST OFFICE. BUT I THINK IF THIS IS HAPPENING TO MANY PERSONS IS BETTER TO MAKE AN REPORT OF WHAT HAPPEN TO ME TOO. THANK YOU FOR ADVANCE WHATEVER YOU DO TO INVESTIGATE WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THIS COMPANY. Indinapolis Indiana Old Scam Author: Los Angeles, California Offshore Gaming: FINANCIAL NOTIFICATION ADVISORS Indinapolis, Indiana

4, Report #1319277

Jul 27 2016
inkcartridges LDInkCartridges Ordered an HP 02 Black Cartridge placed on 06/22/2016, for my Mother. Today, 27 July 2016, she attempted to replace and insert Black Cartridge into Printer. Printer indicated Cartridge was damaged due to being Expired. Fumbled around with printer and eventually inserted another new Cartridge, which worked as specified. Wrote Ink Cartridges Company and they indicated THAT IT IS AFTER 30 DAY WARRANT, THEREFOR YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK... IT IS OUT POLICY AND YOU NEED TO MOVE ONWARD. NO LONGER OUR PROBLEM. Long Beach California Author: North Miami Beach, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: inkcartridges Long Beach, California

5, Report #1319135

Jul 27 2016
Better Built Garages Complete Fraud Mt Airy North Carolina Author: Riner, Virginia Manufacturers: Better Built Garages Mt Airy , North Carolina

6, Report #1319120

Jul 26 2016
Stratford Career Institute SCI Ripping off people who are trying to better themselves Do not know they have Vermont and Quebec addtesses Nationwide Author: SAINT JOSEPH, Missouri Language: Stratford Career Institute Nationwide

7, Report #1319071

Jul 26 2016
Silver Lightning Home Health Care Jack& HR coordinator &President This Company treats Healthcare Professionals Unprofessionally. They have no respect for us and all they care about is money not the patients or employees. Their checks also bounce! RUN, this mom and pops business should get struck by lightning! Oakland Park Florida Author: Dade and Broward County, Florida Better Business Bureau: Silver Lightning Home Health Care Oakland Park, Florida

8, Report #1319061

Jul 26 2016
ACE ,Advance Cash Services Acs.collections.dept.incorps@gmail.com has been emailing me accusing me of taking out a loan with a company name Advance Cash Services for $300 but when I asked them for more information about the company , they refuse to send me the information. I am tired of them harassing me with this mess. Internet Author: SHREVEPORT, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: ACE (Advance Cash Services Internet

9, Report #1319047

Jul 26 2016
Better built Garages Mt Airy NC Amy Torres... Brandon Atkins They will rip you off .... After receiving your money they will not call you back no matter how many messages you leave there phone numbers have been disconnected which they have six of them and counting with only two working at the present time that go straight to voice mail . . Mt Airy North Carolina Author: Fort Mill , South Carolina Manufacturers: Better built Garages Mt Airy NC Mt Airy, North Carolina

Jul 26 2016
The Marketing Commando - Commando Realestate Investing - David Corbaley - Commando - Commando Enterprises Big hype no production! 7304 10th St SE Suite B202 Lake Stevens, WA Washington 98258 Author: Mesa, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: The Marketing Commando Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
kiram corporation great salon rip off 50\00 percent services liability without consent to license professional. payable and damage of business to unemployee disclosure does not recieve from honor the groupons greed. disagreement, non contract agreement upon the seal of state california of barber and cosmetology risk to prmote. cerritos California Author: California Better Business Bureau: kiram corporation cerritos, California

Jul 25 2016
Warrant Enforcement Division Larry Brown, Marcos Nieto Scam artist needs to go to Federal Prison! Carrollton Texas Update Civil Action - Report any claims to FTC in Dallas Author: Happy , Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Warrant Enforcement Division Carrollton , Texas

Jul 25 2016
Ga Lock and Key Bait and switch tactics and false advertising used to scam 7 month, pregnant woman locked out of her car Woodstock Georgia Author: Woodstock, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Ga Lock and Key Internet

Jul 25 2016
EyeNoir order sample paid for it with shipping every month since they are charging me $95 .. Fountain Valley New York Author: plymouth, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: EyeNoir Fountain Valley, New York

Jul 25 2016
best rates direct. lies, deceptive practices davison Michigan Author: owosso, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: best rates direct davison, Michigan

Jul 25 2016
AT&T Wireless My husband & I switched from Verizon to AT&T because we were told we were getting a better rate, they were to buy out our Verizon acct & pay early termination fees & we returned our phones & they now say they have no record, Tisa Johnson Dallas/Fort Worth Nationwide Author: Ponchatoula, Louisiana Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Wireless Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Better Built Garages Melissa, Amy Brandon Atkins Better Built Garages is a total rip off. Took 3500.00 from me on 4/26/16. Got same ole song and dance as everyone else. Concrete vendor and rain delayed.  Mount Airy North Carolina Victim Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Storage & Self Storage: Better Built Garages Mount Airy , North Carolina

Jul 25 2016
Diet supplements - PM Total rip off, no way to contact to cancel Provo Utah Author: Fenneville, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Diet supplements - PM Provo , Utah

Jul 25 2016
Better Built Garages Took $8k from me on May 02,2016. After numerous calls without success I finally got them to respond and send a concrete contractors. He arrived without forms and a place to get concrete.Mt Airy, NC North Carolina Incorrect Information Author: Aberdeen, North Carolina Manufacturers: Better Built Garages Mt Airy, North Carolina

Jul 25 2016
Premier source roffing Eric Harsell and Roger hatthey roof my house 2014 and now it leaks and they dont want to fix there mess, it did not before they put it on now i have 2 rooms messed up from rain, they will not fixlt Albemarle NC North Carolina Author: Jacksonsprins nc, North Carolina Better Business Bureau: premier source roffing A, North Carolina

Jul 24 2016
Green Dot Rip off! Pasadena california Author: Lecanto , Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Green Dot Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Happy Skies Photography by Emily Thompson Took my daughters wedding pictures last August! No pictures & no refund! Saginaw Texas Author: Cedar Hill, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Happy Skies Photography by Emily Thompson Saginaw , Texas

Jul 23 2016
instant checkmate incomplete information, misleading advertising, misleading pricing Las Vegas, NV 89103-4052 nv Author: Randleman, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: instant checkmate Internet

Jul 23 2016
IP Nation UNAUTHORIZED charges to bank account i found a charge of 34.95 I DID NOT authorize. I am filing it as FRAUD at my bank. Internet Author: north providence, Rhode Island BBB Better Business Bureau: IP Nation Internet

Jul 23 2016
encante serum and eye cream facebook Santa Ana Nationwide, California I tried their -Free Trail- for 14 days. There was no where wherer it said you be put on a auto payment. Nor was there any where did they say they would not accept returns. It was hard to get a hold of them and after a concel I recieved in the mail next day another order I called to return it they gal told me give it to someone as a gift. i said I am not paying for any thing I am returning it back to you and I will not pay for it. . well to late they charged me $98.71 for the serum and $99.01 for the eye cream. These product was no better than drug store brands . Oh yes she also told me she could give me a 75% discount if I kept on th e auto. I told her NO and If you backed your product you would accept returns. . This is a shamful company and something needs to be done. san anna California Author: portsmouth, Ohio Attorneys General: encante serum and eye cream san anna, California