Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

better trades bettertrades.com

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 24 2017
Best Drug Rehab Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Best Drug Rehab will continue to find ways to assist clients to have a better experience in treatment. The facility will study and implement the most effective recovery methods. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Best Drug Rehab pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Best Drug Rehab recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: okc, Oklahoma Mental Health: Best Drug Rehab Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Best Drug Rehab offers a unique approach to addiction treatment that encompasses all aspects of the physical, emotional and spiritual issues involved in addiction. Best Drug Rehab’s clients can be assured of a more lasting recovery. manistee/battlecreek, Michigan

Mar 23 2017
Your job.... Author: Ludington, Michigan Adult Care Facilities: Best Drug Rehab Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Best Drug Rehab offers a unique approach to addiction treatment that encompasses all aspects of the physical, emotional and spiritual issues involved in addiction. Best Drug Rehab’s clients can be assured of a more lasting recovery. Manistee, Michigan

Mar 23 2017
Select Evergreen Roofing Select Evergreen Construction HOMEOWNERS AND SUBCONTRACTORS BEWARE THEY DONT PAY THERE SUBS!!! St. Paul, Minnesota do your job better Author: Richfield, Minnesota Roofing Companies: Select Evergreen Roofing St. Paul, Minnesota

Mar 23 2017
RealPage, Inc realpage.com Denied me a rental property for false information on my report. Richardson Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Better Business Bureau: RealPage, Inc Richardson , Texas

Mar 20 2017
Award Notification Commission ANC, International Judging Organization They are privately contacting me. To a substantial opportunity to recieve Award Money of 2,000,000.00 Annunty of 30 annual payments of 66,666.66 or Lump Sum of 1,325,000.00. But I have to remit 12.99 for Premium Offer Purchase Fee for the 2500.00 gift certificate. But, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. I almost sent this in thinking it was Publishers Clearing House. Till I read I had to send in the 12.99. I decided it was a scam. Mine has William S. Barstow Director and a Victoria Mears Accounting. Kansas City Kansas Author: Tryon, Oklahoma Better Business Bureau: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Mar 20 2017
Alucia Skin 120 E 8th St #302Los Angeles CA 90014 Product did not work! Advertised one price and was charged for another! Los Angeles California Author: Brooklyn , Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Alucia Skin Los Angeles , California

Mar 20 2017
Green Ivy Publishing Royalties are not being paid and emails are not answered. Oakbrook Terrace Illinois Author: Waccabuc, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Green Ivy Publishing Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois

Mar 20 2017
krista taylor kyle lied to me about everything, and they go agaist the collection laws, car has had nothing but problems lansing Michigan Author: jackson , Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: individual lansing , Michigan

Mar 20 2017
Best Buy Geek Squad BEWARE VETERANS - DECEPTIVE SERVICE - VIOLATES CUSTOMERS - BEWARE VETERANS Richfield Minnesota Nationwide
Huber Joly Author: Bellevue, Nebraska Better Business Bureau: Best Buy Nationwide

Mar 18 2017
HydraMatrix IsraelEstherAshley Requested two (2) samples to use for 30 days, if not satisfied return for full refund. I was not satisfied I called within 30 days to return the items. They issued two item numbers to return the items. I followed the instructions they gave me and marked each package with the item number on the outside. Mailed, and it was received at their destination. They had charged me $88.96. They ONLY gave me credit for $44.00 on 1/1917. I have called on three occasions, they always say that it will be report to higher management for the rest of the refund and it will take 2-5 days. That I will get an email. Today is March 18, 2917. I have not received any email nor a refund for the balance of the $88.96. Emeryville California Author: Riverview , Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: HydraMatrix Emeryville, California

Mar 18 2017
Fab, Fit &Fun Fab, Fit, Fun Fab fit fun sent my daughter a defective box. It was shipped with spilled hair conditioner all over the items. They are refusing to replace the defective box unless I spend money on postage to send it back. What a Rip Off! Buyer Beware of unscrupulous business practice! California Virginia Author: Spotsylvania, Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: Fab, Fit &Fun internet

Mar 17 2017
Global Cash Card Fraudulent Charges Irvine, California Please Contact Us Author: Glendora, New Jersey Better Business Bureau: Global Cash Card california

Mar 17 2017
Jeff Swank Swank Dobermans Jeff Swank Swank Dobermans Fraudulent Doberman Breeder Stockton Missouri
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Jeff Swank Swank Dobermans Internet

14, Report #1361906

Mar 15 2017
Skin royale I bought the product for 5.95 and 4.95, about 13 days later I see where they have deducted 89.95 and 86.95 from my acct without my authorization, called them, they says it's nothing they can do, they would not take the product back in which I never used cause would give me or never supply with return info. Santa Ana, Ca. Author: Marion , Arkansas BBB Better Business Bureau: Skin royale Nationwide

Mar 15 2017
Trademasters Pro (John Gold at Trademasters Pro) Deceptive 'legal'? stock trading New York Internet Author: Farmington, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Trademasters Pro Internet

Mar 15 2017
Vibrant web vwsetup.com and support@vibrantweb.com thieves on the internet Internet Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Vibrant web Internet

Mar 14 2017
Especially Yours South Easton,Ma.These people who run this company are crook that did not want to give me my money back after that gave me the wrong wig and now that wont give my mother who 82 years old. south easton, masschusetts Massachusetts Author: Brazoria, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Especially Yours Ma, Massachusetts

Mar 14 2017
skin royale over charged Internet Author: clarksville, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: skin royale Internet

Mar 13 2017
Conslines Ripoff didn't save the way they advertise poor customer service stay away San diego California Author: Lufkin , Texas Better Business Bureau: Consline San diego, California

Mar 13 2017
Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc We were requested to perform an DNA testing to prove the parent-child relationship on Feb 9 2017 by CIC. We have the DNA testing samples collected on Feb 10 2017 in Calgary and the Lab is VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY on the list. I was told by the lab that the results would be available in a week, but I have not received the results as of today on Mar 13 2017. I called and emailed them many times and they told me the results would be available anytime, soon, blabla….. but they never keep their promises. Now they do not either take my phone calls or reply my emails. I checked the customer reviews of this lab; it is 1 out of 5 stars based on Better Business Bureau BBB reveiws, and 2.4 out of 5 stars based on Google reviews; and there are full of negative reviews such as delays, wrong spelling of names, no doctor’s signature on the reports, wrong results…… I wish I could read the reviews before using this lab. DO NOT USE THIS LAB. So I would contact CIC and SCC removing this lab VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY from the list of accredited laboratories. Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M1N Nationwide Author: Alberta Unusual Rip-Off: Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc Nationwide

R W Selby. Villas @ Monarch Beach Dana Point, California Los Angeles California
Author: Laguna Niguel, California Better Business Bureau: R W Selby. Los Angeles, California

Mar 12 2017
Perfect skin touch/ODA*Tightskincreams Apex Synergy Solutions LLC, Revived youth creams, HFrevive online scame saying they will send you samples for 4.95 but next thing you know they have chaged 2 charges of 92 and $98 PO Box 35530 St Petersburg, Florida Author: Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Perfect skin touch/ODA*Tightskincreams Internet

Mar 12 2017
Beauty Wrinkle Cream Rose Cream Signed up for a sample and started they started taking hundreds of dollars out of my account each month St. George, Utah Internet Author: Bristol, Rhode Island BBB Better Business Bureau: Beauty Wrinkle Cream Internet

Mar 11 2017
Michelle Evans Stole $1,140 talking about I had negative forces around me. And before I could get in this realtons hip with this man . I had to have all of the forces removed. And she kept telling me I need to send more money. Because the spirits said that it was my sacrifice . San Antonio texas Internet Good Grief Author: livingston, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Michelle Evans