Your Search | better trades bettertrades.com

Sep 01 2014
Eversave-Ncrowd Scam, Ripoff Artist Internet Author: Antioch, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Eversave-Ncrowd Internet

Aug 30 2014
Customer Support Miami, Florida I called three times and got the same man, different name. Alonzo aka Michael. My card has been charged twice since 8/11. They will charge you again. Said the company name was Fraud, credit card, $49.50 scam, charge, raspberry, weight loss Miami Florida Author: SD, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Customer Support Miami, FL Miami , Florida

Aug 30 2014
Us Financial resource company They called me and said I had been approved for a grant. That I have applyed for up to 5000 to 10000.All I had to do is pay $3.87 of my credit or debit card to receive it and gave me. A password and a confirmation # and some one will get gat to me let me no when the funds be in my account And all I had to do is to US financial resource company Utah Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin BBB Better Business Bureau: Us Financial resource company Utah

Aug 30 2014
clkbank.com took 28.50 out of my account Nationwide Author: Pittsboro, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: clkbank.com Nationwide

Aug 30 2014
Elance Elance-Odesk Account closed for bogus reasons. Mountainview California Author: Somewhere, Kansas BBB Better Business Bureau: Elance Mountainview, California

Aug 28 2014
Tuffy Automotive Over charged my son who did not know any better. Waterloo Iowa Author: Monticello, Iowa Auto Repair Service: Tuffy Automotive Waterloo, Iowa

Aug 28 2014
Skinny-IQ Deducted money from my checking account after I cancelled order Internet Nevada Author: Newark, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Skinny-IQ Internet

Aug 27 2014
American Financial Resources AFR REVIEW: American Financial Resources (AFR) dedicated to total customer satisfaction. American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) past and current approach to business focused on providing highest quality home loan mortgage services to clients with Great Pricing & Low Closing Costs. *UPDATE: American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. American Financial Resources, Inc. AFR recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Lawrenceville, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: American Financial Resources Inc Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
Coleman Services Group Mr. Anthony Coleman this LLC Company enjoys to over charge custmers for work that is done for them, my husband use to work for this company and the owner of the company beat him up and would not give him his last pay check. this company hires you as a sub- contractor, but you fill out no paper work and he pays you with one of his company checks. If you every want to have some work done, please do not use this company. Mr. Coleman was a man of god, but now he a man thats always on the town. it has been almost a month and my husband still has not got his last pay check. remember if you need HVAC, Plumming, Elec., or handyman work done. Do Not use this company. harrisburg North Carolina Author: concord, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Coleman Services Group harrisburg, North Carolina

Aug 25 2014
Better Business Bureau BBB Refuses to even process complaint against one of its members. Won't even notify the company about the complaint. Houston Nationwide Author: Sugar Land, Texas Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau Nationwide

Aug 25 2014
Kaotic Von Boutique Kaotic Von Custom ClothingVONCILE Yolanda DENNARDVONCILE Y DanielKaotic_von (instagram)Kaotic_von2x (instagram) No order shipped, no response to CALLS or text, no REFUND, other CUSTOMER complaints, blocked paying customers Sun city, Florida ;Tampa Area Internet Author: Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Kaotic Von Boutique Internet

Aug 25 2014
Starion They moved my kWh to .22 per kw. Almost 3 times the amount of what Peco is. They do not save you money. Nor were they able to produce my contract for when I signed up. middlebury Connecticut Author: media, Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: Starion middlebury , Connecticut

Aug 25 2014
Charles Ray & Associates The Showroom at the Dallas Trades Center are not honest and have no Integrity at all!.They do not return phone calls and do not take care of the Designers .Do yourself justice and do not purchase from this Furniture Showroom. Charles Ray does not Deliver what you order!They take your money and do not care about the Consumer. Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Furniture Manufactures: Charles Ray & Associates Nationwide

14, Report #1171999

Aug 24 2014
USA QUICK CASH LOANS representative: Shawn Martin I was called to say I had qualified for a loan and I needed to put $140.00 on a green dot card and give them the information. Internet Author: Whiteville, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: USA QUICK CASH LOANS Internet

Aug 23 2014
Hungry Howies Rude Service, Painted Obscenities on My Car, Police Report Filed Altamonte springs Florida Author: Altamonte Springs, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Hungry Howies Altamonte springs, Florida

Aug 22 2014
Metro financial/Dennis Khanna Vic Handa dentistry corp. Veer Handa I am another victim of mortage fraud. Hamilton Ontario Author: Hamilton, Alabama Better Business Bureau: Metro financial/Dennis Khanna Hamilton, Ontario

Aug 22 2014
Progreen Coffee Pure slim Garcinia Poor business practice Internet Author: Honolulu, Hawaii BBB Better Business Bureau: Progreen Coffee Internet

Aug 22 2014
Dermajeuvenate Rejeuveneye Max Free trial rip off Atlanta, Georgia Internet Author: Ste-Marthe sur le lac, Quebec BBB Better Business Bureau: Dermajeuvenate Internet

Aug 22 2014
Lipo G3 Pompano Florida G3 Lipo London Stole money from my account Pompano Florida Author: Melrose, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: Lipo G3 Pompano FL Pompano, Florida

Aug 21 2014
Cottman Transmission in Greensboro North Carolina Total scam.... charge you arm and a leg and dont even fix the problem. They keep saying bring it back but when you do its just a waste of time... there horrible. dont be scammed like me! $2200 and my truck lastedf just over 10,000 miles and now they say.... nothing they can do unless i pay them another $500!!!! my 12 year old son could have done a better job on this transmission!!! BEWARE!!!! Greensboro North Carolina Author: High Point, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Cottman Transmission in Greensboro North Carolina Greensboro, North Carolina

Aug 21 2014
American Esoteric Society Collection Agency involvement over a scam? Scares me. Where does it end? South Hackensack New Jersey Author: Waveland, Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Psychic Fortune Tellers: American Esoteric Society South Hackensack, New Jersey

Aug 21 2014
Professinal Learning Institute Andrew Carpetti, Professional Learning Institute Mike Gibson I ordered the 3900.00 ebay learning program which was on the internet under mobile money code where I was to make millions. Sucked into buying $7000 platinum package which was not fulfilled.Filed with my credit card company, got some money back. Receive a call from Mike Gibson who almost made me cry as he yelled at me. Rebuttal with my credit card company. NOT ME. I was scammed and now you threaten me. Internet Author: N. Huntingdon, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Professinal Learning Institute Internet

Aug 20 2014
U.S. Gold Bureau REVIEW: U.S. Gold Bureau dedicated to total customer satisfaction. U.S. Gold Bureau is leading choice for education & investments in precious metal bullion bars, coins, Investment Grade & numismatic coins, diamonds, & other alternative assets. Author: mount laurel, New Jersey Telemarketers: US GOLD BUREAU/MIKE SMALL Austin , Texas

Aug 19 2014
Intown suite Duluth rude racist unsafe Duluth Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Intown suite Duluth Duluth, Georgia

Aug 18 2014
Curtis international LTD. purchased their the dvd player through sears store and took the dvd player home. For a little bit it played the dvds then it would just freeze in mid play and do nothing else. i would take the dvd out and noticed it was scratched i went to email curtis international and the email was wrong. then i contacted the better business bureau. they managed to get ahold of them and they said they need a receipt. well i didn't think there would be any problems so naturally i didnt keep it. i contacted sears to see if they had a copy of it and magically it disappeared and they claimed they didn't have it either. etobicoke Ontario
Author: Hagerstown , Maryland Electronic Manufacturers: Curtis international LTD. Nationwide