Your Search | better trades ,freddie ricks

Jul 09 2014
legal herbal buds Unknown they offer you over night shipping with your order to purchase for 24.50 , guaranteed delivery the next day . well its day 3 now , they ignore my emails , my phone calls , texts. when you make a account with them you can review your order, it will say processing , day after day after day.... when you call your bank the so called company takes your money out the same day you make a purchase. on top of that you must be 18 to purchase these products they sell and they dont verify your age. theyll even tell you to send a money order because you cant purchase tobacco products with credit cards and bank cards. they are a scam , dont trust these 3 sites at all. New york , New York Internet Author: Yucca Valley, California BBB Better Business Bureau: legal herbal buds Internet

Jul 09 2014
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Jul 09 2014
greyhound friends for life barbara judson , julie carroll playing god with my child. without my consent. kensington California Author: san francisco ca , California Better Business Bureau: greyhound friends for life kensington, California

Jul 09 2014
KUBE MARKETING Kube.comMarilee Terran Worked for company and was NEVER PAID for working for this company! Several attempts lead to no reply on phone but boss Marilee ternan always picked up when was working each day then when payment questions will refuse to answer or reply on phone or emails Marilee ternan ignores then replies months later when said will contact better buisness beuro owe me approx $500 Internet Author: Fort myers , Florida Employment Services: KUBE MARKETING Internet

Jul 09 2014
Frederick Forgione Freddie Forgione Rip off Artist, Con Artist, Lier, Thief, Revere Massachusetts Author: Massachusetts Liars: Frederick Forgione Revere, Massachusetts

Jul 08 2014
Goldstash.com They stole my wedding rings!! Arizona Author: Warner Robins, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Goldstash.com Internet

Jul 07 2014
All My Son's Moving Minneapolis Manager Yash Horrible, Long, Expensive Move! Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Woodbury, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: All My Son's Moving MN Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jul 07 2014
Lynette Sheldon Actors Studio Ripoff Acting School New York New York Author: New York, New York Modeling Schools: Lynette Sheldon Actors Studio New York, New York

FIFTH THIRD BANK re-sequencing electronic debits Augusta, Georgia
Author: Augusta, Georgia Banks: FIFTH THIRD BANK Augusta, Georgia

Jul 07 2014
Phoenix Managment Unprofessional, Rude, Inconsiderate, Liars, Creepy Middlesex New Jersey Author: New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Phoenix Managment Middlesex, New Jersey

Jul 05 2014
Twenty Four Seven Funding Kelly Fontaine Against my better judgment as I had read several warnings on sites like Consumer Complaint, the BBB where Twenty Four Seven Funding and Kelly Fontaine were given an F- rating, I forwarded 1,000.00 (down from this original request of 2,500.00), to secure a home loan. He stated the money would assure them I was a serious shopper and all monies would be applied to his commission on the loan....that NEVER HAPPENED! Nothing seemed right and there were TONS of complaints from people losing very large sums of money, but my so called loan broker who was practicing under a false name (Jaye Maxx Alexander with a real name of Jerome Anthony Alexander)also had a REVOKED license in the state of North Carolina. Unfortunately, the NC Banking Commission neglected to tell me that, only that the name did not match the license he reports and includes in all his emails. I am not certain what the relationship is between Kelly Fontaine and Mr. Alexander who has SEVERAL aliases. twentyfoursevenfundingllc@gmail.com 32-03 86th Street #1 11369 Queens - New York City Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Mortgage Brokers: Twenty Four Seven Funding Kelly Fontaine Nationwide

Jul 05 2014
CHKMATE*INSTANTCHECKMA I was offered $1.00 for 24hrs and thats all after refusing to pay for subscription and the following , onth they changed my debit card $29.99 without my Authorization.... really pissed off and going to call to demand a refund immediately or I will be cont charged my debit card without my Authorization Las Vegas, Nevada 89103 Internet #18664 Author: Nyssa, Oregon BBB Better Business Bureau: CHKMATE*INSTANTCHECKMA Internet

Jul 05 2014
Better Business Bureau Janet C. Hart, Tom Bartholomy, Maryanne P. Dailey, Mary A. Schmittz BBB held arbitration hearings ignoring laws and evidence in favor of contractor to gain a biased ruling for the consumer. charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 05 2014
Zumu LLC Took my DVDS and GAMES sinces June of 2013 and haven't heard anything from this company since January 2014 talking about your payment will be on the way and after that nothing since then and I try to email them and no responded from them Internet Author: Blue island, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: Zumu LLC Internet

Jul 04 2014
Live Career Free Resume Builder....Career TipsLive Career Perf I am 78 yrs. of age and my granddaughter needed a resume, and when she went on line for help, she saw this ad that said FREE she of course, used this free sample and I have been billed for 2 months. I live on my social security and I need all my money. This takes a lot from my income as they continue to bill me.I have asked them to please stop billing me but they continue. I need someone to help me. New York San Internet Author: Mount Airy, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Live Career Internet

Jul 04 2014
Clubybt.com YOUR BETTER TOMORROW Ordered a free stop smoking CD, paying 1.99 for shipping, have now been charged an additional $84.97 477 Peace Portal Drive #102, Blaine, WA 98230 Internet Author: Trevose, Pennsylvania Sales People: Clubybt.com Internet

Jul 03 2014
Caribbean Cruise Line No mention of buying in to time share, before allowing to go on trip, was suppose receive all information of receipt paid in mail and package of all details of vacation in mail JUST received I piece of paper with a reservation number of it congratulating me with a phone number with further instructions Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Yamhill, Oregon BBB Better Business Bureau: Caribbean Cruise Line Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 03 2014
Freddie Davis F.G. Davis, Davis Realty 8 months of nonstop procrastination Sherwood, Arkansas
Author: North Little Rock, Arkansas Motor Vehicle: Freddie Davis Sherwood, Arkansas

Jul 02 2014
Kyidoo We were taken in by Dale Connor's suave speech about how we could get a rate modication on our 2 existing loans. One would be 2% and the other 4% down from 9%. Without going into much detail, this is what our family needed. We were very grateful. Anyhow, now we know better. Providence Rhode Island Author: Providence, Rhode Island Loan Modification: Kyidoo Providence, Rhode Island

Jul 02 2014
First american tax defense, First american tax said they would help me w/ student loans I paid 800 dollars to them Chicago, Illinois Author: Bethany, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: First american tax defense Chicago, Illinois

Jul 02 2014
Giulio Ferrari Fortivus Construction - Firewheel Pools and Outdoor Living This man has never built a pool. He does not use licensed contractors. He stole several thousand dollars. Frisco Texas
Author: Rowlett, Texas Pool Builders: Giulio Ferrari Frisco, Texas

Jul 01 2014
sentry recovery & collection TRYING TO COLLECT A 13 YEAR OLD DEBT Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Better Business Bureau: sentry recovery & collection Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 01 2014
dermallure& skinessentials Didn't make the trial period clear and came with no info is packageing Fort Worth Texas Author: Gastonia, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: dermallure$ skin essentials Fort Worth, Texas

Jul 01 2014
Ukaegbu Ukaegbu webmaster@dosersis.com Taking $200.00 every year as hosting of internet service and refusal to give me the login information. of the website because he wants to taking $200.00 from me every year when others are charging $99.00 for the same service. of the website of my website when Hyattsville Maryland Author: cary, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Ukaegbu Ukaegbu Hyattsville, Maryland

Jul 01 2014
Telecheck Denied my chek based on statisitcs while stating I had no bad checks or history of bad checks Nationwide  Author: Oskaloosa, Iowa Better Business Bureau: Telecheck Nationwide

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC