BETTER TRADES ,FREDDIE RICKS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: better trades ,freddie ricks
There may be more reports for "better trades ,freddie ricks"
For more results perform a general search for "better trades ,freddie ricks"
Showing 26-50 of 14,627 Found Reports For more specific results for "better trades ,freddie ricks"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 14 2017
skin royale over charged Internet Author: clarksville, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: skin royale Internet

Mar 13 2017
Conslines Ripoff didn't save the way they advertise poor customer service stay away San diego California Author: Lufkin , Texas Better Business Bureau: Consline San diego, California

Mar 13 2017
Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc We were requested to perform an DNA testing to prove the parent-child relationship on Feb 9 2017 by CIC. We have the DNA testing samples collected on Feb 10 2017 in Calgary and the Lab is VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY on the list. I was told by the lab that the results would be available in a week, but I have not received the results as of today on Mar 13 2017. I called and emailed them many times and they told me the results would be available anytime, soon, blabla….. but they never keep their promises. Now they do not either take my phone calls or reply my emails. I checked the customer reviews of this lab; it is 1 out of 5 stars based on Better Business Bureau BBB reveiws, and 2.4 out of 5 stars based on Google reviews; and there are full of negative reviews such as delays, wrong spelling of names, no doctor’s signature on the reports, wrong results…… I wish I could read the reviews before using this lab. DO NOT USE THIS LAB. So I would contact CIC and SCC removing this lab VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY from the list of accredited laboratories. Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M1N Nationwide Author: Alberta Unusual Rip-Off: Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc Nationwide

R W Selby. Villas @ Monarch Beach Dana Point, California Los Angeles California
Author: Laguna Niguel, California Better Business Bureau: R W Selby. Los Angeles, California

Mar 12 2017
Ricks Fencing Horrible build quality for $150k fence Vancouver Washington Author: Vancouver , Washington Home Improvements: Ricks Fencing

Mar 12 2017
Perfect skin touch/ODA*Tightskincreams Apex Synergy Solutions LLC, Revived youth creams, HFrevive online scame saying they will send you samples for 4.95 but next thing you know they have chaged 2 charges of 92 and $98 PO Box 35530 St Petersburg, Florida Author: Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Perfect skin touch/ODA*Tightskincreams Internet

Mar 12 2017
Beauty Wrinkle Cream Rose Cream Signed up for a sample and started they started taking hundreds of dollars out of my account each month St. George, Utah Internet Author: Bristol, Rhode Island BBB Better Business Bureau: Beauty Wrinkle Cream Internet

Mar 11 2017
Michelle Evans Stole $1,140 talking about I had negative forces around me. And before I could get in this realtons hip with this man . I had to have all of the forces removed. And she kept telling me I need to send more money. Because the spirits said that it was my sacrifice . San Antonio texas Internet Good Grief Author: livingston, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Michelle Evans

Mar 10 2017
Reawaken Eye Cream, Neuphoric Unauthorized charges Fountain Valley, CA Author: Stigler, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: Reawaken Eye Cream, Neuphoric Internet

Mar 09 2017
Satin Youth RAVISHINGRADIANTSKINCARESUCCESSFULCARESHOPPE Free Trial Just pay shipping New York (?) Internet Author: Hixson, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Satin Youth Internet

Mar 07 2017
Boost Mobile A boost mobile store sold me a used defective phone. And wont refund $ Channelview Texas Author: Channelview, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Boost Mobile Channelview, Texas

Mar 07 2017
World Global Network HELO Toan Guyen Kept telling me things would get better on the non working piece of junk they sold me for $320 until after the deadline was up to get a refund. I sent it back receipt received and got a signed card but that was over a month ago and no reply. The phone number listed just hangs up on you with no means to leave any messages Miami Fl Nationwide Author: Lakeland, Florida Attorneys General: World Global Network Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
Eddie (ray) Smith Genisis Contraction, Home Solutions Be Warned Moulton Alabama Author: Hazel Green, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Eddie (ray) Smith Moulton, Alabama

Mar 07 2017
Better Business Bureau - DC Edward Johnson -CEOBrenda Freeman- Business Operations Very unethical and dishonest CEO and staff at Better Business Bureau-DC Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Montgomery Village, Maryland Consumer Services: Better Business Bureau - DC Washington, Dist of Columbia

Mar 07 2017
Thehoneyroastedoeanut the honey roasted peanut.com Thehoneyroastedoeanu canceled my order through eBay giving the reason that I gave a incorrect address for delivery. I checked and the address was correct. Author: Golden, Colorado BBB Better Business Bureau: Thehoneyroastedoeanut Internet

Mar 06 2017
Scottishbritishkittens.com Sold us a sick kitten for 1400.00 and tired to charge us another 170.00 for a health certificate. she refuses to return our contacts she is selling sick kittens with FIP. Celebration FLORIDA Author: Sebring, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Scottishbritishkittens.com Elena Nationwide

Mar 05 2017
Ready debit by MetaBank Ready debit, ready debit gold card,affiliated with metabank and bancorp Bank Restricted debit card with tax refund deposited. Nationwide Ready Debit Author: Homestead, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Ready debit by MetaBank Nationwide

Mar 05 2017
Alpha moving and storage Back in October alpha moved me . I was quoted a price and by the end of the move the price they jacked up the price we had added an overnight which turned out to be the night mare .  Jersey city New Jersey Author: Edgewater , New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Alpha moving and storage New Jersey

Mar 03 2017
Readydebit I had my taxes deposited onto the card, and I used my card for a little while and then I went to use the card and it declined. Now they keep telling me it's risk activities and the processing department has to deal with it. That in 24-48 business hours I should have an answer. I ask to talk to a supervisor or the processing department and they can't do it. California Nationwide Ready Debit Author: Baraga, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Readydebit Nationwide

Mar 03 2017
EyeRoyale/SkinRoyale they debited my account for full amount Fountain Valley Ca. Internet Author: Apopka , Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: EyeRoyale/SkinRoyale Internet

Mar 03 2017
NewHealthyToday.com This place keeps charging my card almost $70.00 every month! Internet Author: Holden, Missouri BBB Better Business Bureau: NewHealthyToday.com Internet

Mar 03 2017
Coal Glow they will not honor a money back guarantee for I was 5 days late of the deadline, the product does not work and I want a refund. It was a trial that I ordered and was billed for the complete product which they said they shipped to me and no matter what the date was that I received it or the bill did not matter. Supervisor would not talk to me. Very disappointed in product and customer service. What everyone to stop buying from them. Internet Nationwide Author: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Coal Glow Nationwide

Mar 01 2017
Harvest moon loans Scammers Internet Author: Verona, Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: Harvest moon loans Internet

Feb 28 2017
CORE Skin Care,BAYDAYINC@GMAV1607 I fell for a Angelina Jolie, free sample of Core Skin Care, just pay shipping & handeling - which I did with a credit card. The next month I was sent 2 items and charged $175.94. Author: Long Beach, California BBB Better Business Bureau: CORE Skin Care,BAYDAYINC@GMAV1607

Feb 28 2017