Your Search | better trades

Oct 13 2015
11:27 AM rosewholesale This company will rip you off! China Internet Author: clifton, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Internet

Oct 12 2015
Redding's Auction SELLER THREW A FIT AND CLOSED THE AUCTION AFTER ONLY ONE HOUR Cleves Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Better Business Bureau: Redding's Auction Cleves, Ohio

Oct 12 2015
02:50 PM AKA 247 19 Quicklocksmith Bait and Switch, Extreme Overcharge SALT LAKE CITY Utah
It Gets Better! Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Locksmiths: SALT LAKE CITY, Utah

Oct 12 2015
Fingercomber I will make it short and sweet.DO NOT PURCHASE ANY HAIR ITEMS FROM THIS COMPANY. Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Better Business Bureau: Fingercomber Internet

Oct 11 2015
ARA Associates-Asset Recovery Associates Asset Recovery Associates - ARA Associates 1712 Pioneer Avenue Suite 541 Cheyenne, WY 82001 Scam Cheyenne Nationwide Author: California BBB Better Business Bureau: ARA Associates-Asset Recovery Associates Internet

Oct 11 2015
Dunkin Donuts Anti Cop Employees Must Go! Better quality employee hiring/training needed Providence, Rhode Island & W Hartford, Connecticut Nationwide You are part of the problem.. Author: Chino Hills, California Fast Food Restaurants: Dunkin Donuts Nationwide

Oct 11 2015
07:41 AM received watching was cheap looking,didn't work all the time,wanted women's watch,got man's watchw Internet Author: JENSEN BEACH, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Internet

Oct 10 2015
07:12 PM Entertainment company The promised me that if I Extended my milege from 500 up to 3 thousand that I would have a better chance to get more leads and have a better chance for more gigs that pay. Norwalkct Internet Author: Kentwood mi, Michigan Tours & Excursions: Internet

Oct 10 2015
Harbor Freight Tools You'd Better Have Your Government ID Out Prescott Arizona Author: Prescott, Arizona Specialty Stores: Harbor Freight Tools Prescott, Arizona

Oct 10 2015
BWN Video Charged me two months before I received my videos. Then sent duplicate dvd Atlanta Georgia Internet Author: Wilmington, Delaware BBB Better Business Bureau: BWN Video Internet

Oct 09 2015
Pacific Sunsets, Inc Front company for A2Z vacations Presentation promised better deals that the internet, as much as 50% off. Beaverton Oregon Author: Portland, Oregon Travel Agencies: Pacific Sunsets, Inc Beaverton, Oregon

Oct 09 2015
Traderfx AKA Alex stern Refused to refund my initial deposit even after I won on trades Bulgaria TraderXP Author: Chapala Mexico, Arizona Brokerage Companies: Traderfx Select State/Province

Oct 09 2015
Action pro white RIPPOFF ARTIST Henderson Nevada Author: Knoxville, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Action pro white Henderson , Nevada

Oct 08 2015
Aamco transmissions Rip offs Starting off with the owner not taking the time to call me with periodic updates of information on my vehicle as well as when it would be ready. I had to call in every time and the owner responded back like I was causing a big inconvenience for him. After that they pushed my pickup date three or four times without informing me why they had to do it. So I finally get my car and the guy charges me double the price which was about 4,000 dollars!!! He's the owner for Christ sake he only has one job and that's to make sure the customer doesn't get ripped off with prices or overcharged which definitely happened. Lies, time and money wasted my vehicle was in better condition prior to me coming there which is pathetic! El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Auto Mechanics: Aamco transmissions El Paso, Texas

Oct 08 2015
Titan Trade Brokers gave bad advice on trades causing me to lose over US $1200.00 yet encouraged me to try investing more to recover loss. London Internet Author: Bridgetown, Other Cross-Border Scams: Titan Trade Internet

Oct 07 2015
Mr. Ari Price at Everyoption Account manager Mr. Ari Price deliberately blow up my Everyoption account with rogue trades to 2 euro with fake trades. London Nationwide
Author: Edmonton, Alberta Financial Services: Everyoption Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Velocity Merchant Service VMS unfounded purposeful merchant ripoff of my merchant checking account and the fraudulent charge for discontinuing services Downers Grove, Illinois Author: Albany, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Velocity Merchant Service Downers Grove, , Illinois

Oct 06 2015
LearningRX REVIEW: LearningRx dedicated to 100% total customer satisfaction. LearningRx committed to the satisfaction of individuals and families who come seeking help for improvements in learning, reading, thinking, memory & attention.*UPDATE: LearningRx pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. LearningRx is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Fee Adjustment Author: Englewood, Colorado Tutoring: Learning RX Centennial, Colorado

Oct 05 2015
GE Money Capital Loan, Albert, James, Nancy Frye Called stating they have approved loan for $5000, then if credit is bad ask for $210 for insurance to send money to you in 15 mins. then call back and they say your state wants a transfer fee in order for the money to be deposited. Washington Washington Author: Los Angeles, California BBB Better Business Bureau: GE Money Capital Loan Nationwide

Oct 04 2015
Budget/Avis Car rental agent uses deceptive wording to extort extra fees Springfield Ilinoise Nationwide Insults are not necessary Author: Bellville, Texas Airports: Budget/Avis Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
LLX*LAURENLUXE 98 dollar rip off Internet Author: Austin, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: LLX*LAURENLUXE Internet

Oct 03 2015
Lincoln Heritage Forte Management Very illletrate Manager/Trainer Jackson Mississippi Btw Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Insurance Companies: Lincoln Heritage Jackson, Mississippi

Oct 02 2015
cash advance inc. J. O conner sent me a text message saying i was approved for a loan in the amount of 2000 to 7000 to call asap then they asked for my account and routing number. I dint trust them. They said they will deposit money in my account then i have to withdraw it cash advance inc. Internet Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: cash advance inc. Internet

Oct 02 2015
Touchstone Research Group I would have been better off to do this on my own! Internet Author: Ringgold, Georgia On-Line Business: Touchstone Research Group Internet

Oct 01 2015
MiraVie Eye They charged me for a product, supposedly a Free trial that I never ever received. They charged me initially 4.95 and then 85.95, also charged me for suplement trial 5.95 and then 89.95. Internet
Author: Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: MiraVie Eye Internet