Your Search | better trades bettertrades.com

Apr 17 2014
LearningRx REVIEW: LearningRx customer satisfaction commitment, has 9.5 out of 10 customer satisfaction rating. More than 30,000 kids and adults have graduated program. LearningRx provides one-on-one brain training in 80+ centers nationwide, clients work directly with trainers about 5 hours a week, 12 weeks or longer. LearningRx receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, demonstrating a serious commitment to customer satisfaction. The number of happy graduates, documented results,  9.5 customer satisfaction rating lets customers feel safe, confident and secure when choosing LearningRx.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Adult Career & Continuing Education: LearningRx | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. LearningRx dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. LearningRx a successful nationwide network of brain training centers. A family of concerned passionate educators, professionals, & local business owners assisting kids & adults learn & perform faster, better, & more easily. Colorado Springs, Colorado

Apr 17 2014
Pardons and Waivers of Canada Trained us to decieve customers North York Ontario Canada Author: Toronto, Ontario BBB Better Business Bureau: Pardons and Waivers of Canada North York , Ontario

Apr 17 2014
Consumer Tax Relief Their rep said he would put a program for my tax problem. When i got to the case worker two weeks later, she didn't have a clue what i was talking about. I later found that this program never existed. They said they would no a better job of doing my taxes than turbo tax, they didn't do any better. They charge my credit card $19.99 monthy without my approval. This company is a riffoff. Irvine California Author: Chesapeake , Virginia Tax Services: Consumer Tax Relief Irvine , California

Apr 16 2014
Warp and Phil this company doesn't pay its bills or employees - - make sure you only pay COD for product!! Yorba Linda California
Author: Yorba Linda, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Warp and Phil Yorba Linda, California

Apr 14 2014
Merchandize liquidators Totally Scammers and liars Miami Florida Author: Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Merchandize liquidators Miami, Florida

Apr 14 2014
The closeout club, Inc Cuidado! esta compania no son nada mas que mentirosos. Me enviaron pura basura y no lo que me ofrecieron Miami Floridathis company are nothing but liars. They sent me absolute rubbish and not what was offered Miami Florida Author: Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: The closeout club, Inc Select State/Province

Apr 14 2014
Marco's Pizza Marco's Pizza,Texarkana Texas Private Embezzlement- Money Laundry Texarkana Texas
Author: Toledo, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Marco's Pizza Texarkana, Texas

Apr 14 2014
MaintenX Rebuttal Tampa, Florida Author: St. Petersburg, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: MaintenX Tampa, Florida

Apr 13 2014
Hydroderm They took 84.95 out of my checking for 1fl oz of the wrinkle serum, when I only ordered a trial sample.$4.97 was paid to them.They say that was for shipping,and $84.95 was for the bottle.I am on S.S and the money they took was grocery money. Sherman Oaks California Author: Brighton, Colorado BBB Better Business Bureau: Hydroderm Sherman Oaks, California

Apr 13 2014
Plain Green Loans Plain Green Loans charged me $3260. for a $1000. loan. I sent an email asking if they made a mistake on my account and they never replied, this is not the interest amount I signed my name to. After paying $2300 I stopped payments and never heard from them until 8 months later from a collector wanting $960 more. I paid $240 more. Internet Author: West Lafyayette, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Plain Green Loans Internet

Apr 12 2014
Side tick tv I was contacted about a 100.00 giftcard if i try sidetick.tv . i was not informed need a computer to view these and there are no new releases unlike netflix. internet Author: duluth, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: Side tick tv Select State/Province

Apr 12 2014
Tom Collins Clark County Nevada Commissioner Nevada Public Servant Issues Veiled Death Threat to Utahn's: better have funeral plans las vegas Nevada
Author: Mesquite, Nevada Politicians: Tom Collins Clark County NV Commissioner las vegas, Nevada

Apr 12 2014
Ukaegbu Ukaegbu webmaster@dosersis.com Taking $200.00 every year as hosting of internet service and refusal to give me the login information. of the website because he wants to taking $200.00 from me every year when others are charging $99.00 for the same service. of the website of my website when Hyattsville Maryland Author: cary, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Ukaegbu Ukaegbu Hyattsville, Maryland

Apr 12 2014
Adam buehler (503) 421-7955 Pro detail, detail 2u, 503-421-7955 Adam buehler Worst auto detail my 5 year old could have done a better job my cars interior was left soaked it seamed like he took a hose to the inside of my car now it smells like mildew and the detailers looked like they were high on drugs Portland metro Mobile detailer Author: Oregon , Oregon Car Washes: Adam buehler (503) 421-7955 Internet

Apr 11 2014
Nona Black BEWARE OF WELL DRESSED SOUL STEALING BITCHES LIKE NONA BLACK New York, New York
Author: New York, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Nona Black New York, New York

Apr 11 2014
rens puppies heart breakers emotional and financially strainers Little Rock Arkansas
Author: sherwood, Arkansas BBB Better Business Bureau: runs puppies Little Rock, Arkansas

Apr 11 2014
Teens for better America C.E,O Ms Virgina Wilkins I was order to do community service and when I went there Ms Virgina Wilkins told me just pay her and she will send my info to the courts well I told her no bercause my freedom will be in jeperdy so she kept begging for my money so I change my service now I think its not fair she ripping people off so that she can make money in her pocket she been doing this for 10yrs in las vegas with the clark county courts I'm, afriad she will blackmail someone who don't have the money she craves las vegas Nevada Author: Alabama Work at Home: Teens for better America las vegas, Nevada

Apr 10 2014
A Physician's Blend Products: Marine Phytoplankton HGH First of all, I got an unsolicited call & was convinced to try the Marine Phytoplankton for 90 days. On approx. Day 87, I called for a refund. They put the handler named Wanda on the phone and she convinced me that I need a 2nd product in order for the first product to work optimally. Wanda claimed the Phytoplankton and the HGH cured all her health issues which she explained were many. When I called back to say the phytoplankton was STILL not working, they again put Wanda on the phone and she said I missed the date to get a refund & because I ordered more, there could be no refund. I said she didn't tell me that when I was convinced to re-ordered it. She said I could get a refund on the HGH around mid-April. I reported them to the Better Business Bureau but they closed the case. They did not explain why the case was closed even though I repeated asked why. With the Credit Card rep listening, I was again told a manger would call me back. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Chula Vista, California Supplemental Health Programs: A Physician's Blend Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 10 2014
Tracfone Maria and Melissa refuse to help me and refuse to transfer me they wanted me to buy more minutes Internet Author: Spencer, Nebraska BBB Better Business Bureau: Tracfone Internet

Apr 10 2014
better business bureau Lease Finance Group was given an A rating with no known history and no complaints by tht bbb from F and thousands complaints Nationwide Author: Franklin, Kentucky Shelters - Homeless - Safe Houses: better business bureau Nationwide

Apr 09 2014
North Shore Agency Better Homes and Gardens Family Circle Book North Shore Agency is trying to collect a debt for a book I have never received from Better Homes and Gardens. Boone Iowa Author: Moses Lake, Washington Book & Magazine Publishers: North Shore Agency Boone , Iowa

Apr 09 2014
Skilled Trades Services Inc. Melanie Maslonka keeps texting my husband Charlotte North Carolina
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Employment Services: Skilled Trades Services Inc. Charlotte, North Carolina

Apr 09 2014
bbb.org/houston/bbb.org/houston/ SCAM, Houston Texas Author: houston, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: bbb.org/houston/ Houston, Texas

Apr 09 2014
Loans of America SHANE THE SUPERVISOR Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus , Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Loans of America Columbus, Ohio

Apr 08 2014
OMNISURE GROUP, LLC TOTALLY IGNORES REQUESTS FOR REFUND CHICAGO Illinois Author: Sun City, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: OMNISURE GROUP, LLC CHICAGO, Illinois