BETTER TRADES BETTERTRADES.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: better trades bettertrades.com
There may be more specific results for "better trades bettertrades.com"
For more specific results for "better trades bettertrades.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 12 2017
The sale guru tried to buy a 2 in 1 hair straightener curling wand and never got a conformation number or tracking number and they alredy took the money out of my account and i've not ever received my product or ant information on the product. Ive tried to email mail them it wont let me and the number it gave is not a working number, California Author: BENTON, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: The sale guru , California

Oct 11 2017
REJUVSCIENCE PUREEYEREJUV, FABLOOKINGMARTIN@CELMACCO, approximately $200 in charges after paying the $4.95 (each)for two products listed as FREE and COMPLIMENTARY, no paper receipt, on phone they refuse to reveal the name or location of sender. There is nothing about having to return the products in the ad, why would you, they're FREE Internet Author: PORTLAND, Oregon BBB Better Business Bureau: REJUVSCIENCE Internet

Oct 11 2017
Carsuvjobs.com Internet Author: Ocala, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Carsuvjobs.com Internet

Oct 11 2017
Ashley Bridget jewelry DealChicken They have NO phone number. No longer responding to emails. No merchandise shipped. Liars and thieves. Internet Appologies Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Jewelry Stores: Ashley Bridget Internet

Oct 11 2017
ELGIN TOYOTA ELGIN TOYOTA sales staff lied about special options ,gave us a trade in price and then said thier investor decided not to go that hign, we mad a far better deal at Pauly Toyota with no lies or misrepresentations crystal lake Illinois Author: barrington, Illinois Auto Dealers: ELGIN TOYOTA crystal lake, Illinois

Oct 11 2017
Illujen BUYER BEWARE!!! This is a SCAM company! You will regret ordering it! Internet Author: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Illujen Internet

Oct 11 2017
security service federal credit union Non-Posting of Charges, Then post day later with nsf fees san antonio Texas NSF postings--- Author: helotes, Texas Credit & Debt Services: security service federal credit union san antonio, Texas

Oct 10 2017
Public Moving Services After siging contract they stole my money and never called me back. They also misrepresented storage facilities and provided my credit card dispsute with incorrect information Charlotte NC Author: Beaverton, Oregon BBB Better Business Bureau: Public Moving Services Nationwide

Oct 10 2017
Botanica templo espiritual la clave del éxito I went there for my health and was told I was really sick and for me to get better would have to pay $1700 to get a cleansing and the money was for materials that I never seen after the 3days he said I was gona get better and everything was gona be ok he asked for $2900 because he needed some other materials which I didn’t give him so he followed to ask for jewel since I mentioned I didn’t have that kind of money because I have no job and he still calling to get money for something he didn’t do and has the the balls to say it’s in name of God. Chicago Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Astrologers & Psychics: Botanica templo espiritual la clave del éxito ,

Oct 10 2017
PayPal Delay and refusal to return funds Internet Not really Author: REDWOOD CITY, California Financial Services: PayPal Internet

Oct 10 2017
Collections, etc Winston brands Deceptive horrible customer service Chicago Internet Author: Comanche, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: Collections, etc Internet

Oct 10 2017
opportunities unlimited publications inc. contest to win seven million dollars kansas city Missouri Author: indianapolis, Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: opportunities unlimited publications inc. kansas city, Missouri

Oct 10 2017
constest america publishers inc. sending conetst letters cositing me moneny in the amout of $40.00 plus I want my money back kansas city Missouri Author: indianapolis, Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: constest america publishers inc. kansas city, Missouri

Oct 10 2017
Momentum prepay cards Dollar Financial Group I've been using this company for 3 months I went to pay for a hotel room which was 161 per night momentum took 193 off my card 20% .Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Momentum prepay cards Nationwide

Oct 10 2017
Kirby vacuum Merchants Acceptance, NWDC, Liars/ scamers Gresham / Bellevue Oregon / Washin The Kirby Company Author: Gresham, Oregon Appliances: Kirby vacuum Gresham , Oregon

Oct 09 2017
EPI Inc. Company sent Activator 2000 wthout being requested by me - called the company to say I did not order this product, the person on the phone was very nasty ans told me that they had a recording of me ordering the product and they would call me back so I could hear the call. The call was so disthracted that no one would be able to determine who was talking. When I told him that I did not order and would not pay, he was very irate and nasty and said good try but they would report to the credit bureau. Fairview New Jersey Author: Newnan, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: EPI Inc. Nationwide

Oct 09 2017
Professinal Learning Institute Andrew Carpetti, Professional Learning Institute Mike Gibson I ordered the 3900.00 ebay learning program which was on the internet under mobile money code where I was to make millions. Sucked into buying $7000 platinum package which was not fulfilled.Filed with my credit card company, got some money back. Receive a call from Mike Gibson who almost made me cry as he yelled at me. Rebuttal with my credit card company. NOT ME. I was scammed and now you threaten me. Internet Time and Effort Author: N. Huntingdon, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Professinal Learning Institute Internet

Oct 09 2017
Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. ripoff, make promises, represents one thing and then seeks to never follow through with commitments, abusive demanding demeaning boss Henderson Nevada Carpet Bagger Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Con Artists: Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. Henderson, Nevada

Oct 09 2017
Green Ivy Publishing scammers, money grubbing people, liars thieves Oakbrook Ter Il Illinois Author: Zeeland, Michigan Better Business Bureau: Green Ivy Publishing Nationwide

Oct 08 2017
TSC / Direct Tri State Consumer insurance Cancel my car insurance leaving me without insurance and use of car to go to work. They're sales representatives took all of my information regarding my travel to work and now they are saying I travel execessively. 30 miles a day five days a week. Other than that I go to the supermaket down the street from my house. They took my money and won't return after I've found a better well known insurance company. Jericho New York Author: Hempstead, New York Car Insurance: TSC / Direct Tri State Consumer insruance Jericho, New York

Oct 08 2017
Rosland Capital Santa Monica CA I bought gold and silver for 45,000$ in Nov. last year. Found out from 3 gold shops it is only worth 18,000$. It was a total scam. They never even told me what the spread was. They said the gold was from Switzerland. FOUnd out it was from the SOlomon Islands. THey said they would buy it back form me at the same or better price, but I totally do not believe them based on all the complaints about them I read on the internet. It was a scam;. santa Monica California Author: San Antonio, Texas Brokerage Companies: Rosland Capital Nationwide

Oct 08 2017
Jewelry Fresh Danny The Company has no Customer Service Department or phone number that they can be contacted if you want to as a question or give your credit card or debit card to a live person they only way you can order is by internet only. When ask for the Customer Service number I was told that is old and out dated. Internet Author: Plainsboro, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Jewelry Fresh Internet

Oct 07 2017
PANAMA PROPERTY CONNECTION Jack Studnicky TRUMP OCEAN CLUB, Internet Honesty and Truth Author: , Realtors: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty Internet

Oct 07 2017
PUNTA PACIFICA REALTY PANAMA PROPERTY CONNECTION, JACK STUDNICKY, JEFF BARTON, DUNCAN MCGOWAN AND MARIE WILLIAMS PANAMA CITY PANAMA
Jack Studnicky, Jeff Barton, Marie Williams now sued by Developer and Broker Author: PANAMA CITY, Other Real Estate Services: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty PANAMA CITY, Other

Oct 07 2017
PUNTA PACIFICA REALTY Panama Property Connection, puntapacificarealty, Jack Studnicky, Jeff Barton, Duncan Mggowan Thieves!! rented my apartment short term without my knowledge, then keep the money. I never got paid. BEWARE!!! Panama City PANAMA Honesty and Truth Author: Illinois Real Estate Services: PUNTA PACIFICA REALTY Panama City, Select State/Province