Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

better trades bettertrades.com

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 07 2017
Eddie (ray) Smith Genisis Contraction, Home Solutions Be Warned Moulton Alabama Author: Hazel Green, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Eddie (ray) Smith Moulton, Alabama

Mar 07 2017
Better Business Bureau - DC Edward Johnson -CEOBrenda Freeman- Business Operations Very unethical and dishonest CEO and staff at Better Business Bureau-DC Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Montgomery Village, Maryland Consumer Services: Better Business Bureau - DC Washington, Dist of Columbia

Mar 07 2017
Thehoneyroastedoeanut the honey roasted peanut.com Thehoneyroastedoeanu canceled my order through eBay giving the reason that I gave a incorrect address for delivery. I checked and the address was correct. Author: Golden, Colorado BBB Better Business Bureau: Thehoneyroastedoeanut Internet

Mar 06 2017
Scottishbritishkittens.com Sold us a sick kitten for 1400.00 and tired to charge us another 170.00 for a health certificate. she refuses to return our contacts she is selling sick kittens with FIP. Celebration FLORIDA Author: Sebring, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Scottishbritishkittens.com Elena Nationwide

Mar 05 2017
Ready debit by MetaBank Ready debit, ready debit gold card,affiliated with metabank and bancorp Bank Restricted debit card with tax refund deposited. Nationwide Author: Homestead, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Ready debit by MetaBank Nationwide

Mar 05 2017
Alpha moving and storage Back in October alpha moved me . I was quoted a price and by the end of the move the price they jacked up the price we had added an overnight which turned out to be the night mare .  Jersey city New Jersey Author: Edgewater , New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Alpha moving and storage New Jersey

Mar 03 2017
Readydebit I had my taxes deposited onto the card, and I used my card for a little while and then I went to use the card and it declined. Now they keep telling me it's risk activities and the processing department has to deal with it. That in 24-48 business hours I should have an answer. I ask to talk to a supervisor or the processing department and they can't do it. California Nationwide Author: Baraga, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Readydebit Nationwide

Mar 03 2017
EyeRoyale/SkinRoyale they debited my account for full amount Fountain Valley Ca. Internet Author: Apopka , Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: EyeRoyale/SkinRoyale Internet

Mar 03 2017
NewHealthyToday.com This place keeps charging my card almost $70.00 every month! Internet Author: Holden, Missouri BBB Better Business Bureau: NewHealthyToday.com Internet

Mar 03 2017
Coal Glow they will not honor a money back guarantee for I was 5 days late of the deadline, the product does not work and I want a refund. It was a trial that I ordered and was billed for the complete product which they said they shipped to me and no matter what the date was that I received it or the bill did not matter. Supervisor would not talk to me. Very disappointed in product and customer service. What everyone to stop buying from them. Internet Nationwide Author: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Coal Glow Nationwide

Mar 01 2017
Harvest moon loans Scammers Internet Author: Verona, Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: Harvest moon loans Internet

Feb 28 2017
CORE Skin Care,BAYDAYINC@GMAV1607 I fell for a Angelina Jolie, free sample of Core Skin Care, just pay shipping & handeling - which I did with a credit card. The next month I was sent 2 items and charged $175.94. Author: Long Beach, California BBB Better Business Bureau: CORE Skin Care,BAYDAYINC@GMAV1607

Color by pascale Complete rip off.. Facebook China
Author: Jersey city, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Color by pascale

Feb 28 2017
Woods and water services Regina L Cook Blaine Burley Melanie walker We had a group of five hunters drive ten hours each way to come down to what we expected to be a great hunting facility. we were told that 90 to 95 percent get pigs and that couldn't be more of a LIE!!! for the two days of hunting not one person in my group saw a pig, This place is a joke we spent 2500 dollars for absolutely nothing we didn't even stay at the lodge. when we asked for a refund they told us no. Any one looking to book a hunt please dont waste your money on these scam artists. I recommend going to a better quality hunting facility. they told us that they haven't had very good luck with the wind but they still continue to book hunts so they can get your money. Wrightsville Georgia Woods N Water Author: Charlestown, Indiana Fishing: Woods and water services Wrightsville, Georgia

Feb 28 2017
Taurus distributing Central florida distributingMatt steeleOxana macaec Refuse to pay employees. Lies about the price. Takes advantage of homeowners Kissimmee Florida Author: St. Cloud, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Taurus distributing Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Leroy scott Help & hand services LLC Took 1700 cash down for 3 junk cars instead of returning money down after problem with 1st junk car. He lie and Dont have a licensed mechanic. Will not let you test drive car first and increase each sale saying it is better than the other junk car. Don't do business with this fraudulent person. Can't be true. Cars sold with holes in tires dangerous saler Stockton California Author: Stockton, California Auto Dealers: Leroy scott

Feb 28 2017
BELLASKINCREAM AZ and EYESERUM OR Jan 3, 2017. On YAHOO & saw an advertisement for Revita Youth Cream $4.99 non commital sample. There was a photo of the Shark Tank investors, which supported the product. There was no obligation. no days of trial. On the site there was literally no obligation, no need for cancellation, I bought the eye serum and bellaskin cream it because of the Shark Tank investors. St. Petersburg Florida 33705 Author: Ventura , California BBB Better Business Bureau: BELLASKINCREAM AZ Internet

Feb 28 2017
Moving In Motion They stole from our home while they moved us to New Jersey Bethelehem Pennsylvania Author: Easton, Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: Moving In Motion Bethelehem , Pennsylvania

Feb 27 2017
LOANSTAR TITLE LOAN I lost my grandmother on Friday and experience extreme hardship and they were extremely rude to me Grand prarie TEXAS Your right Author: Ft worth, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: LOANSTAR TITLE LOAN Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Timessquareonlinestore.com Athletic Propulsion Labs I bought a pair of Oakley sunglasses from this companies website. They never sent me the sunglasses and took the money out of my account. The phone numbers, and email on the website is fake and I never got any response from them. They're a fraud. Don't buy from this site! Internet Author: Sanford, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Timessquareonlinestore.com Internet

Feb 27 2017
Better Fit Personal Training Mel Salada Stole my money, Theif, Liar, Terrible person, Not trustworthy princeville Hawaii My address in on my website! I'm in business to be found! Author: princeville, Hawaii Fitness Consultants: Better Fit Personal Training princeville , Hawaii

Feb 27 2017
Huntington Chase Apartments Don't let yourself be trapped by this apartment complex Warner Robins Georgia Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Better Business Bureau: Huntington Chase Apartments

Feb 26 2017
AARP AARP has been sending bills for subscriptions never ordered. I have sent these back as unsolicited, for the past 4 months. Today I received an envelope with Important Notice Enclosed , written in red, with the return address on the back. Lakewood California Author: San Angelo, Texas Better Business Bureau: AARP Lakewood , California

Feb 25 2017
PSYDO SURGE anti-aging skin cream Fountain valley Ohio Author: Huntsburg, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: PSYDO SURGE anti-aging skin cream Fountain valley , Ohio

Feb 24 2017
Radiant Skin Cream This company cheated me out of $94.95. Internet Author: Kansas City, Kansas BBB Better Business Bureau: Radiant Skin Cream Internet