Your Search | beverlywood tobacco
Approximately 493 Reports Found

Nov 07 2016
Fec*Fsatecigs Ecigsbrand, E-CGS Pro Vapor Ordered a trial of a E-Cig Pro Vapor kit for a charge of 4.95$ shipping only and no obligations to buy. Purchased it around beginning of month and on my bank statement they charged me again for $64.95. Nationwide Author: Graceville, Florida Tobacco Companies: Fec*Fsatecigs Nationwide

Nov 01 2016
Primewholesale.com Tobacco General Order Damaged, missing items, will not answer phone, wont make right, lie constantly to defend their Fraudulent Transaction Internet Author: Hudson, Wisconsin Smoke Shops: Primewholesale.com Internet

Oct 24 2016
Sun Coast Organics I made an order from this company, my money was taken, my order never processed. The owner Jim is a terrible business owner. I left a google review for his company- and instead of being a man, he DELETED HIS COMPANY from google. If that doen't speak volumes about his business practices. There are ripoff complaints on the BBB, shoomery.org, grasscity, and more. The owner made two facebooks and then rated himself! I had to call my bank to stop the payment. Their order details indicated you would receive a call to verify age- I did not receive any calls. BUYER BEWARE. They also are not FDA approved- so their use of the word organic is a lie and cannot be proven. NOT ORGANIC. Florida Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Tobacco Companies: Sun Coast Organics Internet

Oct 18 2016
Whole leaf tobacco Don Carey took money from my account and then refused to send product to proper address Akron Ohio Yea just avoid this business Author: Lebanon, Oregon Attorneys General: Whole leaf tobacco Akron, Ohio

Aug 15 2016
Spunky glass pipes They faked a good deal for keeping my money Edmond Washington
Author: SWANNANOA , North Carolina Tobacco Companies: Spunky glass pipes Edmond , Washington

6, Report #1320072

Aug 01 2016
Tobacco General Tobaccogeneral.com Declined my purchase said it was fraudulent but held my money! IA Internet Author: Two Harbors, Minnesota Tobacco Companies: Tobacco General Internet

Jul 16 2016
Incenseamazon.com Payment went to Edwin reyes I order a fair few products was charged and received involve but no goods ever came New york New york Author: Stafford, Alabama Tobacco Companies: Incenseamazon.com New york,

Jul 09 2016
Churchill's Fine Cigars Bart Smoke Eaters Do Not Work Phoenix Arizona
Author: Ahwatukee, Arizona Tobacco Companies: Churchill's Fine Cigars Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 25 2016
Snagcglobal Ltd, Snagcglobal Export Ltd Micheal Brown and Sandrine Gladys Fraud Report about Snagcglobal Ltd Dublin, Ireland Ireland Author: London, Tobacco Companies: Snagcglobal Ltd, Snagcglobal Export Ltd Nationwide

10, Report #1312079

Jun 18 2016
leopardcigars.com I ordered cigars in the amount of $5878 back in February of 2016 and until now I haven't received my cigars or my refund. They provided to me fake tracking numbers and they don't respond to my emails at all. When I tried to call them all I get is automated voice machine. Until now I am stil struggling to get my cigars or my money back. madrid Nationwide leopardcigars Author: Riyadh, Alabama Tobacco Companies: www.leopardcigars.com Nationwide

Jun 14 2016
SpaceJamJuice eliquid E-Gains Distributing, Space Jam Juice, Space Jam eliquid, space jam vape juice, Mike Crawford, Michael Crawford, Aaron Peterson, Danny Peykoff SPACEJAM JUICE RIPPS OFF SMALL LOCAL MARKETING & WEB DEVELOPMENT COMPANY! SHAME ON MIKE CRAWFORD, DANNY PEYKOFF, AARON PEDERSON & SPACEJAMJUICE Irvine Nationwide Author: costa mesa , California Tobacco Companies: SpaceJamJuice eliquid Nationwide

May 05 2016
tobaccogeneral.com Do not fulfill orders Illinois Author: Midland, Texas Tobacco Companies: tobaccogeneral.com Illinois

Mar 30 2016
cubancigarlounge.com COMPANY SELLS COUNTERFIET CIGARS IN COUNTERFIET PACKAGING AND MYSTERIOUS FILLERS. ALL THEY SAY IS THAT THEY ARE Cuban Cigars but will not admit they are not from authorized factories. Costa Rica Internet Author: Washington Tobacco Companies: cubancigarlounge.com Internet

Mar 29 2016
Swisscubancigars.com Ripped off my money and did not deliver Internet Author: Sarasota, Florida Tobacco Companies: Swisscubancigars.com Internet

Feb 03 2016
Fresh Choice Tobacco aka Marilyn Roscoe Theft of Product/Services/ Failure to pay past due invocies Fairfield California Author: Portland, Oregon Collection Agencies: Fresh Choice Tobacco Fairfield , California

Jan 06 2016
Tobacco General.com Poor Customer Service/Slow Shipping DesPlaines IL Author: Sussex, Wisconsin Smoke Shops: Tobacco General.com Internet

Dec 22 2015
my little panda kitchen http://www.mylittlepandakitchen.com/Annabelle McMillanhello@mylittlepandakitchen.com Food was stale. Not vegan and was tested for rat feces and came out positive, I did this because we knew something was wrong with the cake. It was under cooked and we could see the EGGS and we found three black round balls in the batter and we had them tested . They turned out to be rat droppings . When we contacted her just to get our money back she went insane and gave us threats and went all over our social medias and left insane comments . This business is a scam and NOT vegan and not safe . The cake actually had raw batter in the middle ! It was also melted upon delivery by the owner who reeked of tobacco smoke . She also had filthy hands and finger nails . Buyer beware! sidney Internet
The truth about little Panda Kitchen Author: homosassa, Florida Catering: my little panda kitchen Internet

Dec 14 2015
Samsung Do not buy a Samsung Refrigerator!,,! You will be sorry! Www.samsung.com Author: Port Tobacco, Maryland Kitchens: Samsung

Nov 16 2015
SA Company SA Fishing Did not send full package Internet Author: Port Tobacco, Maryland Fishing: SA Company Internet

Nov 11 2015
Tobacco General Held Back Shipping Due to Out of Stock Items & Rude Customer Service Des Plaines Ilinois Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Tobacco Companies: Tobacco General Internet

Nov 05 2015
Wild Bills Tobacco YYou'll find rude,arrogant and obnoxious service at this store. Troy Michigan Author: shelby twp, Michigan Racists: Wild Bills Tobacco Troy, Michigan

22, Report #1251939

Aug 31 2015
Michael Warren & Pasquerita M. Tobacco VACATION RENTAL SCAM Duck North Carolina Author: Theresa, New York Lodging: Michael Warren & Pasquerita M. Tobacco Duck, North Carolina

Jul 28 2015
swisscubancigars.com Georgiou Gennadiou Selling fake cigars worldwide and offering stupid prices. Limassol Cyprus Author: Alabama Tobacco Companies: swisscubancigars.com Limassol,

Jul 20 2015
USA-Cigarettes USA Cigarettes i sent these guys $84.00 via Western Union for 3 cartons but never received the goods Shenzhen Internet Author: Fairfax, Virginia Tobacco Companies: USA-Cigarettes Internet

Jun 22 2015
iSmoke Vapor And Gallery iSmoke And VaporiSmokeVaporGallery@att.net Fraudulent Vapor Comapny Exposed in Frisco, Texas for shoddy business practices at best. FRAUD. THE REAL CRIMINALS Frisco Texas iSmoke Vapor Gallery Author: Frisco, Texas Tobacco Companies: iSmoke Vapor And Gallery Frisco, Texas