BFS CREDIT SERVICES AND HARGRAVE AND ASSCOCIATES STILL SAME PEOPLE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: bfs credit services and hargrave and asscociates still same people
There may be more specific results for "bfs credit services and hargrave and asscociates still same people"
For more specific results for "bfs credit services and hargrave and asscociates still same people"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 20 2017
Jody's Secret I ordered an exercise bra my credit card was charged and the company is not responding to email, no product ever received, website is now inactive. Internet Author: Clinton, Utah Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 20 2017
Jullen Eye Cream Illujen, UltraGlitter, Sheermajik I thought I was getting a trial size bottle... I didn't think that a .05 oz bottle and jar was for m$160.00 Internet Author: Temperance, Michigan Skin Care: Jullen Eye Cream Internet

Aug 20 2017
Instaflex Sent and billed for additional shipment without being expected when calling was told because I did not cancel which is 100% deceptive as the company's offer was free sample pay shipping only. WITHOUT noting cancellation. Policy in same area. Salt Lake City. Utah Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Pharmacies: Instaflex Salt Lake City., Utah

Aug 20 2017
Jodyssecret Ordered, charge credit care, it's been 8 weeks , never received items! Web Internet Author: Rockville, Maryland Better Business Bureau: Jodyssecret Internet

Aug 20 2017
Skin novela/eye novela Scam and rip off Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Skin novela/eye novela Internet

Aug 20 2017
professional retail services prs DID NOT PAY/ REFUSES TO PAY medford new york Nationwide Author: louisville, Kentucky Miscellaneous Companies: professional retail services Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Angela Robert Jessica PRETENDING TO BE SINGLE MOM & TRYING TO ASK FOR MONEY Gray Tennessee
Author: NEW YORK, New York Dating Services: Angela Robert Gray, Tennessee

Aug 20 2017
Beauty Within I ordered a trial sample and then I'm on some kind of automatic shipment I did not agree to and they sent me refills which I did not order Provo Utah Author: Melbourne, Florida Alternative Health: Beauty Within Utah

Aug 20 2017
Paul Girodat Vending connection Liar, unprofessional and a scam artist Waterloo Internet Author: Milton, Alabama Liars: Paul Girodat Internet

Aug 20 2017
NAVIGATOR FILMS - BLAISE SHEASBY - WHAT A RIPOFF BLAISE SHEASBY OWNER OF NAVIGATOR FILMS BASED IN CAPE TOWN - WHAT A RIP-OFF The owner of Navigator Films, Blaise Sheasby is dis-honest, unqualified, a liar and everything bad that you do not want your business to associate with. CAPE TOWN Nationwide Author: Cape town, Alabama Festivals & Event Services: NAVIGATOR FILMS - BLAISE SHEASBY Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Johnny londoff chevrolet I bought a 2013 Chevy sonic with just over 20k they had a faulty hose that cause repair shops to miss diagnosed issue after I get it repaired I receive a notice advising me of the issue I take my receipts to them they wouldn't pay for the misdiagnosed parts which cost me &900 they have me $113 for the hose I've only had this car for a little over a year 20 k miles now 6 months later the check engine lights on again and my air conditioner is out they won't lift a finger to helpings never heard of a air conditioning unit going out on a 3 year old car they are a bunch of scams you might be alright if you buy a new car bit dont buy a used car they are sleazy Florissant missiuri Missouri Author: Hazelwood, Missouri Auto Dealers: Johnny londoff chevrolet Florissant , Missouri

Aug 20 2017
Speedypin Sold me phone cards with no funds and took money from my bank account. I have proof aginst them. Chula vista California Author: Barnegat, New Jersey Banks: Speedypin Chula vista, California

Aug 20 2017
Strippersforyou.com I was instructed to select a few guys from a pool of 23. I picked 4. What I got was a nasty 50+ year old. This was ordered for a bachelorette party. We were so disgusted we ended it within 20 minutes. And, then, he had the audacity to ask one of us out.  Internet Author: Eugene , Oregon Strippers & Dancers: Strippersforyou.com Internet

Aug 20 2017
PAY-NASBILLNET.COM Keeps charging my account , and now they are taking even more. I unsubscribe months ago but nothing has worked. Internet Author: Guthrie, Oklahoma Adult Web Site: PAY-NASBILLNET.COM Internet

Aug 20 2017
Sloane Square Courtney Sloane Sloane Square just the latest in the long history of hustle and flimflam Jersey City New Jersey Author: Brooklyn, New York Furniture & Furnishings: Sloane Square Jersey City, New Jersey

Aug 20 2017
InsightCards.com Insight loadable Visa card Stole my money, by declining me, after I loaded money, and charged me 5.00 instead of 1.00 everytime it declined me! Birmingham, Alabama Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nv., Nevada Credit & Debt Services: InsightCards.com Internet

Aug 20 2017
repairsurge repairsurge RIPOFF STILL CHARGING ME AFTER 5 CANCELLATION ATTEMPTS! Internet Author: renton, Washington Mechanics: repairsurge Internet

Aug 19 2017
Elite Auto Logistics David Jonathan Powell Kayla Brooke Whitton elite auto logistics Scammed, Lied about location, Never delivered car, left vehicle on the side of the road in another state, and did not refund deposit Happy Valley Oregon Author: Seattle , Washington Auto Transporters: Elite Auto Logistics Happy Valley , Oregon

Futonland Deceptive advertising and consumer fraud New York New York
Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Furniture & Furnishings: Futonland New York , New York

Aug 19 2017
Jaystarhavanesepuppies, Jaddy burke They offered us a puppy,with shipping included for $600. And after we wired-transfered the money through western Union. They asked me for $1100 to pay for the shipping. I didnt send the money and they never gave us our dog or our money back. Dallas Internet
Author: Annandale, Virginia Liars: Jaystarhavanesepuppies, Internet

Aug 19 2017
Rogero & Williams A door to door salesman contacted me unsolicited and told me he wanted to look at my roof and give me an estimate. He gave me a paper to sign that I thought was for permission to get on my roof for this purpose. It turns out they told me I was signing a binding contract to have them do all the storm associated damage on my property. They contacted me on the 1st and despite trying to contact them, I got no response or many reasons why they weren't responding. My insurance adjuster came out and approved the work. I sent them an email saying I selecte another contractor. That's when I finally heard back from them. They sauntered onto my property and informed me and my contractor that we wouldn't be able to proceed with the work due to my supposed contract with them. I told them I didn't want them performing any work on my property and that they didn't have my permission to set foot on my property again. Fort Worth Texas Author: fort worth, Texas Roofing Companies: Rogero & Williams Fort Worth, Texas

Aug 19 2017
Parisian Glow Beauty Products and Bella Restor Both are similar products, same cost, both located in Saint Petersburg Florida BUYER BEWARE: Parisian Glow & Bella Restor are scams as products have not removed aging lines around eyes or on face in one year of use twice daily. Fine print terms admit President OBama's and other endorsements are fictitious. 14 days to try, contact and return to stop $90/mo charges. Read terms and don't buy!! Saint Petersburg Florida Nationwide Author: Covington, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: Parisian Glow Beauty Products and Bella Restor Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
Dhgate.com by Diane Wang A company that rips people off. China has not been able to develop standard measurements for clothes. 3XL or 4XL varies from seller to seller. Dhgate supports that by promising that they will hold the money in trust until you're satisfied with your purchase. However, that's not the case. They ask you to send the product back to China by a trackable courier company. That costs $89. Now who will send a $30 shirt back and lose another $89 because the seller won't pay $89. After this dispute resolution dhgate disappears from the picture and there's no way to contact them. I'd like my fellow westerners know not to spend money on dhgate. It's a shady business and has long ways to go. China Internet Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Dhgate.com by Diane Wang Internet