Your Search | big and tall mart

Jul 01 2016
theinnergameguru Bait and Switch Company Attempting to Continuously Charge Your Credit Card!....BEWARE!!!!! Nationwide Author: Nesconset, New York Adult Web Site: theinnergameguru Nationwide

Jul 01 2016
Tilley Homes, Bossier City, LA House not even 4 years and everything is needing to be fixed!! Cheap made!! Bossier City Louisiana Author: Pineville, Louisiana Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Tilley Homes, Bossier City, LA Bossier City, Louisiana

Jul 01 2016
Pacific Transfer Vacation Smart international, RMA ,  Resort Members Association, Pacific Property Transfer Fraud, extortion, scam, Lie. This company scammed many people by telling them they would buy their time share and transfer the title out of their name. They did not. They claim that the return paperwork was received after the due date, then they will no longer work with you and you are out $2500. Then they offer you to use their lawyer at their cost to settle the due date discrepancy Torrance California Author: Bradford, New Hampshire Travel Companies: Pacific Transfer Torrance, California

Jul 01 2016
Transplant Transmission Do not use this place! They use bait and switch tactics with their estimates. Dave, the owner of this establishment, gave me a verbal and written estimate of not more than $2400 for the transmission work I needed. The actual charge was $339.16 more! They tacked an mysterious Shop Fee of $130.06, fluid charges of $95.60 at $11.95 per quart (the most expensive synthetic transmission fluid at Pep Boys costs $5.99!), and sales tax. They pointed out that their written estimate contained a disclosure that these fees were not included. It was true that their written estimate had this fine print that I did not notice. Since I talked with Dave, who assured me that my maximum cost would be $2400, I did not notice the fine print. The bottom line, do not trust them, and do not go there, and read and question every word of every estimate that you get from any shop. Downingtown Pennsylvania Author: Chester Springs, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Transplant Transmission Downingtown, Pennsylvania

Jul 01 2016
Postal Money Order System/Sam Servedio Suspect I have been scammed!!! Took money to join and advertise to no avail..... Listed near Pittsburg Pennsylvania and Ft. Lauderdale Internet/Pennsylvania/Florida Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Mail Order: Postal Money Order System Internet

Jul 01 2016
ardronehobby took my money and didn't receive order. no reply's to E mail. paid through WU. Bejjing, china Internet Author: argyle, Manitoba On-Line Stores: ardronehobby Internet

Jul 01 2016
Summit Consumer Group Kendall McCoy Lied about legal action and forced me to give a payment or be taken to court Claremont California Author: Peabody, Massachusetts Collection Agencies: Summit Consumer Group Claremont, California

Jul 01 2016
Apopka wastewater treatment Mayor Joe Kilsheimer. Apopka Florida,  Needs to account for the spread of illness cancer and Death of citizens .and the Familys that were destroyed for no reason.... Apopka Florida Nationwide Author: orlando, Florida Government Services: Apopka wastewater treatment Nationwide

Jul 01 2016
James Simao Buyer Beware: James Simao scams me for $83,000. He told me that my money was lent to a creditworthy, collateralized borrower. I was promised that I would get a great returns 20% interest! Unfortunately, I received the fake monthly reports stating my assets are producing great return! There are another 4 investors who lost money like me. But we know by now that many of reports are fake!!! James Simao was charged Monday with 22 felony counts of grand theft and forgery for allegedly stealing more than $2 million from 18 investors and others over a 3 year period in which he allegedly maintained a lavish lifestyle. James Simao has been under investigation since January and may face additional charges as the result of a federal probe. His investment company has been closed and forced into involuntary bankruptcy. san diego California
Author: torrance, California Unusual Rip-Off: James Simao san diego, California

Jul 01 2016
Crispin Alvarez manager at Allegro Apartments Crispin Alvarez is incompetent and is mismanaging the Allegro Apartments. He lied andovercharged for an unrepaired apartment. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Attorneys General: Crispin Alvarez manager at Allegro Apartments Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 01 2016
Windowsmith Window Cleaning Did damage my property and refused to acknowledge, apologize or fix it Concord California
Author: Alamo, California Cleaning Services: Windowsmith Window Cleaning Concord, California

Jul 01 2016
Awards Notification Commission Larry Hourd Sending letters that bring false hope and dreams is the most harsh thing any human can do to a person!!! Kansas Kansas
Author: Makaweli, Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: Awards Notification Commission Kansas, Kansas

Jul 01 2016
LBF Travel Smartfares and Travelation Trip Paid for by credit card but never booked San Diego Internet Author: City, California Air Travel: LBF Travel Internet

Jun 30 2016
Michael Athearn Omaha Nebraska DBA K and M Painting and Remodeling omaha women scammed by contractor, ripped off by contractor Omaha Nebraska Author: Omaha, Nebraska Builders & Contractors: Michael Athearn Omaha Nebraska Omaha, Nebraska

Jun 30 2016
Martin's Tow Truck, The tow truck man was abrasive and tried to force me to pay in cash - then kept raising the price when I wouldn't pay him - saying in the next 20 minutes it would go up $100. Acting like that was going to make me pay faster. Nashville Tennessee
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Auto Towing: Martin's Tow Truck Nashville, Tennessee

Jun 30 2016
CELLGICA Joanna Krupa/ A Plus Fulfillment Wife received this product and I asked the price? Went on line and read about all the rip offs! I called immediately! It was extremely difficult to cancel! Offer me $49.95 then $19.95 then 9.95 final offer! Was supposed to be $4.95! Took a firmness my voice rarely get to but go a cancellation #! Going to the bank to make sure! Oral scam ripoff! $129.00 a month if you aren't quick on this scam! Chatsworth California Author: Toledo, Oregon Supplemental Health Programs: CELLGICA Chatsworth, California

Jun 30 2016
VIP Auto VIP Augusta Maine Damaged electrical components of car and left wheel stud in brake shoe: Drunk or Stoned? Augusta Maine
Author: Maine Auto Mechanics: VIP Auto Augusta , Maine

Jun 30 2016
hugedomains.com Huge Domains steals websites and I believe they are squatters Internet Correction Author: Boston, Massachusetts Websites: hugedomains.com Internet

Jun 30 2016
Actors' Reps of New York took my money and promised me success in the industry. New York New York Author: Tinton Falls, New Jersey Modeling & Talent Agencies: Actors' Reps of New York New York, New York

Jun 30 2016
RGO RESUMES RESUME BUILDER Nationwide Author: Leesburg, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: RGO RESUMES Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
Eric Brent. Secret 72 Hour Credit Boost. AKA. Family Cash Machine Erik Brent or Eric Brent Eric Brent and his crooked group just takes your money and does not fulfill the agreement nor returns your calls or emails ounce he has gotten your money. He is a complete ripoff and is committing crimes by operating this way Lawndale California Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: Eric Brent. Secret 72 Hour Credit Boost. AKA. Family Cash Machine Lawndale, California

Jun 30 2016
Top Tier Painting LLC Michael Freed HORRIFIC. Took almost two weeks (much longer than quoted), left razor blades on the floor for my toddler to find, zebra stripes stillon ceilings even after they fixed them, dip cans, trash left for my children to find, they used my tupperware and utensils and left them dirty on my deck, did not prep the majority of the walls or ceilings, did not paint parts of ceilings at all, did not paint entire sections of trim, got paint spots on ceiling fans, windows, light switches, floors, my grass, the side of my house, clogged my sink and LEFT IT THAT WAY until I complained and then they emptied the trap into one of MY towels which they proceeded to leave sopping wet under the sink, they painted our master bedroom with obviously a roller filled with water and dried paint since it left stuff all over my walls....it goes on and on. I informed them numerous times during the project that there were problems. They have threatened to sue if I do not pay him the remaining balance. I want my deposit back! Worst experience of my entire life. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! Westerville Ohio
Author: Powell, Ohio Home Improvements: Top Tier Painting LLC Westerville, Ohio

Jun 30 2016
Solace Behavioral Health Dr. Tanveer Chaudhry Dr. Tan veer Chaundhry UNPROFESSIONAL, DISRESPECTFUL, CONDESCENDING, EMBARRASSING, DISGRACE AND DISAPPOINTING Brooksville Florida Author: Brooksville , Florida Mental Health: Solace Behavioral Health Dr. Tanveer Chaudhry Brooksville, Florida

Jun 30 2016
Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Sandy Kikerpill Leger and Richard Leger demonstrate a strong commitment to total customer satisfaction. Verified by Ripoff Report and 3rd party sources to be excellent.*UPDATE: Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: , California Questionable Activities: Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sandy Kikerpill Leger & Richard Leger, Laguna Beach California, proven track record extremely dedicated to client satisfaction and Tenants. Sandy Kikerpill Leger and Richard Leger have both received 100%, A+, and 5 star rating approvals from Ripoff Report 3rd party verification company and other reporting agencies including VRBO and AIRBNB who use first hand ratings submitted by Laguna Beach, California

Jun 30 2016
RMS Receivable Management services Receivable Management Solutions Recovery Management Solutions RMSC Harassming and Threatening Phone calls for a debt I do not owe Warrenville Illinois I have contacted police Author: Cape Coral, Florida Collection Agencies: RMS Warrenville , Illinois