BIG O TIRE 85737 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: big o tire 85737
There may be more specific results for "big o tire 85737"
For more specific results for "big o tire 85737"
Showing 1-25 of 41,297 Found Reports For more specific results for "big o tire 85737"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 19 2017
EPIC INSURANCE GROUP NATALIE RIVERA I CANT EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE THE HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE I'VE HAD WITH THIS PEOPLE AND STILL HAVING, ALL I CAN SAY IS BEWARE OF NATALIE RIVERA BECAUSE SHE IS A DANGER. AVOID DOING ANY TYPE OF BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY AND SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE. SHE'S VERY IGNORANCE, RACIST AND LIKE TO DISCRIMINATE PEOPLE. SHE BELIEVES THAT SHE'S BETTER THAN EVERYBODY ELSE AND WILL NOT ACCEPT THAT SHE'S WRONG. INSTEAD SHE WILL ATTACK YOU IN ANY POSSIBLE WAY. ONCE AGAIN THIS LADY AND COMPANY ARE BAD NEWS AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE SAVE YOUR MONEY, SAVE YOUR TIME, SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE OF BIG POSSIBLE PROBLEMS ON EVERY SINGLE ASPECT YOU CAN THINK WHEN DEALING WITH A COMPANY THIS LOW. HER NAME IS NATALIE RIVERA AND SHE WORKS AND OWNS THIS BUSINESS. HER PHONE NUMBER IS (((REDACTED))), ONCE AGAIN AVOID AVOID.! THIS LADY HAS A REALLY BAD REPUTATION. FORT MYERS Florida Author: FORT MYERS, Florida Consumer Services: EPIC INSURANCE GROUP FORT MYERS, Florida

Aug 19 2017
Llantera 4 boys Four boys tire shop I went over there to buy some used tires the individual Johnny swore up and down that the BFGoodrich used tires who was selling me at 20,000 miles left on I looked at the tire they look pretty good they were in decent condition. So I went ahead with those two tires in the rear. The tires are for my truck I take the truck out maybe on the weekends I probably put less than 300 miles on these tires and they split down the middle and then when I was taking the tires off the sidewall blew so he obviously sold me some bum tires. So I had contacted him and told him about the issue and he said that I could come down there and purchase new tires but he wouldn't give me a refund he wouldn't stand behind his product and I felt robbed lied to and hustled because when we were first having the conversation he swore up and down that these were good tires I got at least twenty thousand miles on them he would stand behind them and gave me the whole run around and made me feel comfortable as a customer and then when I called to report an issue he just gave me like the third degree basically+ Phoenix Arizona Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Llantera 4 boys Arizona

Aug 19 2017
Silvio O Rocha Diamond In The Rough Baseball Silvio Rocha tries to get involved with women by befriending and sexting them. He is only interested in them financially- or to use them in any way he can. Belmont California Author: Belmont, California Misc. Health Specialists: Silvio O Rocha Belmont , California

Aug 19 2017
1984 Busted escorts.com,  I google my number and this compay just slandered my name saying The history on this hooker is really thick. This hooker has had a bunch of interactions with the sherrif's office and was just busted a few days ago. There is a big chance that this entertainer might be undercover for the county sherrif's office to avoid trouble. Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Busted escorts.com Internet

Aug 18 2017
Extreme customs Received damaged wheels they agreed to replace. Not so fast! Oshkosh Wisconsin Author: Jefferson, Maryland Auto Tire shops: Extreme customs Oshkosh, Wisconsin

Aug 18 2017
Bitstarz.com Bitstars bitsarz casino Bitstarz stole my money and disabled my account Malta Internet
Bitstarz lies and steals beware Author: Northridge, California Casinos & Cardrooms: Bitstarz.com Internet

Aug 17 2017
Sunnyvibe Zhl*gentlefeel They charged my account twice with amounts between $80 & $90 more times than once without concent Internet Author: Big Spring, Texas Celebrities: Sunnyvibe Internet

Aug 17 2017
Canadian Tire Head Office Canadain Tire Audits service done wrong by Service Metric Toronto Ontario Author: Gatineau, Alabama Department & Outlet Stores: Canadian Tire Head Office Toronto, Ontario

Aug 17 2017
SRC Perfect Solution Pure CBD Oil free trial turn into a big rip off Las vegas Nevada Author: Columbus Grove, Ohio Supplemental Health Programs: SRC Perfect Solution Las vegas, Nevada

Aug 16 2017
Latin America Baseball Classic LABC, Santo Domingo Diamond Classic, Bert Fernandez, Jim Parque, Big League Edge LABC, Latin America Baseball Classic, Bert Fernandez, Jim Parque Dominican Republic Internet Author: Stockton, California Sports Teams & Clubs: Latin America Baseball Classic Internet

Aug 16 2017
Nature's Inn Disgusting, filthy, scarey place Big Bear City California Author: Anaheim, California Motels: Nature's Inn Big Bear City, California

Aug 15 2017
Palomar hospital The emergency room wait is over 8 hours. Patient my daughter has a lung disease and had phnaemonia and had been waiting for 4 hours and was told there are no available beds. This is ridiculous that a hospital this big does not have enough beds. And there is staff standing around talking and joking around whole people are sick waiting for hours to be seen Californa Author: Escondido, California Emergency Services: Palomar hospital California

Aug 14 2017
NPC Leasing Retreiver A Salesman said he could save me money by using their credit card machine instead of my present one. Had me fill out an app and I asked what if I close because I'm very small and wasn't doing well at the time. He just said if I'd close no big deal it would just end it. I was trying to decide what to do as my husband got sick so I decided to return the machine and cancelled within 2 weeks. Tinley Park Illinois Author: Wathena, Kansas Restaurants: NPC Leasing Tinley Park , Illinois

Aug 14 2017
Big lots Crappy place to work Plant city Florida Author: Plant city, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: Big lots Plant city, Florida

Aug 13 2017
NCIC NCIC Inmate Phone Services Inmate Phone Calling Company Exploits families Longview Texas
Author: Big Lake, Minnesota Telephone Companies: NCIC Longview, Texas

Aug 13 2017
Flats Revolution Nick Irizarry Mail order product, never delivered, refuses refund Internet Being harassed by company Author: Carpentersville, Illinois Gift Shops: Flats Revolution Internet

Aug 13 2017
Sam Buchalter and Jeff Carley Sam Buchalter and Jeff Carley Jeff Carley and Sam Buchalter are partners in business. They are also big time marketing and data thieves. They will purchase data and software from multiple companies and then threaten to sue if not given their money back because they didnt get what they paid for. This has been proven by multiple companies many times over the last 3 to 5 years. All data companies be aware of these two savages. Omaha or Alberta Canada Nebraska Author: Harrytown, Delaware Internet Marketing Companies: Sam Buchalter and Jeff Carley Omaha, Nebraska

Aug 13 2017
National Consumer Survey and Promotions.com So one day those popups said if I took there survey and completed one offer they'd give me a 1000 gift card. Yet when I finished their survey and got to the page where it clearly said complete any offer on his page to receive your 1000 gift card and o chose the credit score one and tried to find out when I'd get my money they said I had nothing coming. Credit place already took my money. Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: National Consumer Internet

Aug 12 2017
Rimtyme/ Lonnie manager We drove 2 hours to get to rimtyme and Lonnie said they don't do credit checks so when we got there we filled out the paper work and the guy came and said they couldn't approve her for in house financing and I asked why and he said something about Tower loan and I was confused because how would you no something about Tower loan on my husband credit if y'all didn't do a credit check but you no everything happens for a reason from all the bad reviews I've read I'm glad we didn't get them Jackson Mississippi Author: Ittabena, Mississippi Auto Tire shops: Rimtyme/ Lonnie manager Jackson, Mississippi

Aug 12 2017
Patrick Family Chow Chow Josh Downey and Julie Castel Accepted a deposit on 2 puppies, could not produce, found o they n your w ebsite they said f you and that was it Cedar Park,  Texas Author: Franklin, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Patrick Family Chow Chow Internet

Aug 12 2017
Nuavive Skin Serum Nuavive Eye Serum, Complete Skin, Nuavive Derma Rip OFF Nuavive Company Santa Ana California Skin care product ripoff Author: west palm beach, Florida Sales People: Nuavive Skin Serum Santa Ana, California

Aug 12 2017
1961 Ripped of by Realtor Ze'ev Bar-El on a home purchase Land O Lakes Florida Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Realtors: Ze'ev Bar El, Zev Bar El of Signature Realty Valrico,

Aug 12 2017
Beacon Tire I took my car to Beacon tire to have my front-end allignmment done because, my son had just put new shocks and struts on my car. My son said it was a good idea to have my front end alligned, and I told them this. After they took my car back in the shop the mechanic and salesmen informed me I needed new struts.  Russellville Arkansas Author: Russellville, Arkansas Auto Mechanics: Beacon Tire Russellville , Arkansas

Aug 12 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates States I owe them $51.78 for a product I did NOT order. NO way to contact them. When called I get directions how to pay them and emails are returned - NO SUCH EMAIL Sherman Oaks California Author: LAND O LAKES, Florida Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

25, Report #1392093

Aug 11 2017
Republic Services Allied Waste, Cascade Investments After an investigation by the City of Hollywood, and through photographs, it was discovered that Republic Services garbage truck ran over and destroyed part of our property. They would not file a claim because they say we have to have a photograph of the truck. We were not home during those five minutes when the truck ran over our property. However we do have clear photographs of fresh tire tracks coming from the Republic Services bin. Phoenix Arizona
Author: Hollywood, Florida Neighborhood Services: Republic Services Phoenix, Arizona