Your Search | bill coleman

Dec 06 2016
Ally Financial Purchased New Car From Bill Cole Ashland Internet Author: South Point, Ohio Car Financing: Ally Financial Internet

Dec 05 2016
Caryn L MeyerCohen, Warren, Meyer & Gitter,P.C. Predatory liens, refusing to submit bill for fees, refusing to talk to me without an attorney Smithtown New York Author: Lloyd Harbor, New York Lawyers: Caryn L Meyer Smithtown, New York

Dec 05 2016
Rescare Homecare: failing unit, no responsibility for anything except billing further!! This company is only good as long as you pay and their unit is not put to work! If it fails, they are not responsible, but would bill you LITERALLY TO (your) DEATH Natiowide Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Home HealthCare: Rescare Homecare Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
Direct Tv ATT Direct TV I signed up for a two year contract at 220 channels for 65 a month. After the second month the bill went up to 78 dollars. Then I had to call in to have it corrected. every month it was higher and higher and new channels were being added. They said they offer channels for free and that I needed to call in and cancel. I said I did not ask for the NFL package or any other channels and my bill should always be 65 dollars. They wanted to charge me for canceling the service because they breached our agreement. Very deceptive billing practices, I also get forwarded to the Philippines for customer service. los angeles California Author: Harbopr City, California Cash Services: Direct Tv

Dec 02 2016
Trans Canada Movers Delta BC AAA Movers Refusing to delivery after taking payment, doubling charges on bill after it was signed, changing currency billed to USD from Canadian Delta, B.C. British Columbia Author: Idaho Falls , Idaho Unusual Rip-Off: Trans Canada Movers Delta BC Delta, B.C. , British Columbia

Dec 02 2016
Global Payments Checks Services, Inc. Tried to pay my County W & S Bill using the county website which has begun using Lexus Nexus who uses Global Payments Checks Services, Inc. who denied my check. Chicago Illinois Author: Atlanta, Georgia City Governments: Global Payments Checks Services, Inc. Chicago, Illinois

Dec 01 2016
PRAZA HEALTH AND CHAMOMILECALM.COM INSINUATED THAT BILL GATES RECOMMENDED PRODUCT. ALSO INSINUATED THAT ANDERSON COOPER RECOMMENDED SCOTTSDALE Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Drug Manufacturers: PRAZA HEALTH SCOTTSDALE, Arizona

Nov 30 2016
Drive Auto Center Bill Smith Scam, fraud, fraud, Deceptive Trade Practices unsafe vehicles glaringly misleading Woodinville Washington Author: SEATTLE, Washington Motor Vehicle: Drive Auto Center Woodinville, Washington

Nov 30 2016
Gunther vw of Fort lauderdale On November 17, 2016, I Adrian Oriolo arrived to Gunther Fort Lauderdale looking for a Vw GTI 4 doors, I has previously talked to Daniel Guzman. I have found the car I was looking for and We started negotiating . I did explain my wife was the purchaser but I was making the deal and after offer was accepted I was going to ask her to come and sign paperwork, the only reason is because we have children's and she couldn't be here, Also they knew I was trading in a 2014 Fort Explorer witch was left over 4 payments of $378. Today November 29, 2016 my wife Flavia Abarca called Ford asking for the final bill and they don't have the Explorer yet. We want some answer from you, before we start contacting VW corporate and hiring a lawyer. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Gunther vw of Fort lauderdale Florida

Nov 30 2016
Simon's agency inc. Waiting for bill, and proofs Liverpool New York Author: Jamesville, New York Accounting: Collection Agency's: Simon's agency inc.

Nov 29 2016
Beverly Hills Corporations, William (Bill) James, John Garry False advertisement, fraud, breach of contract Beverly Hills California Author: Canoga park, California Business Consultants: Beverly Hills Corporations Beverly Hills, California

Nov 28 2016
Bill Frusco plumbing He is a rip off Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Small Business Services: Bill Frusco plumbing

Nov 27 2016
Verizon Wirless couldn't pay my bill of 286.00 +/- told them how and when I could pay. no reply, then lots of calls, then the letter showing the bill was over 722.00 Franklin Tennessee Author: Halstead, Kansas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizen Franklin, Tennessee

Nov 27 2016
USC/Columbia Technology Incubator firedUP This program is lead by Bill Kirkland who is a fraud a racist and steals from startups. Startups ran by minorities beware! Columbia South Carolina Author: Columbia, South Carolina Civil Rights Violators: USC/Columbia Technology Incubator Columbia,

Nov 26 2016
NuAgeskincare zendesky . zendesk NCS*CLEANSINGDIETPRO 844-283-5779 844-810-1152 855-868-6434 They offered me a sample of their NuAge product and I was to pay shipping only. I did. Now they have charged my credit card $93.99 two times on our November Visa credit card bill. San Diego California Author: Sylvania, Ohio Alternative Health: NuAgeskincare San Diego, California

Nov 26 2016
Bluebird American express Bluebird Charged me twice for bill and having hard time getting my money back Osceola mills Pennsylvania Author: Osceola mills, Pennsylvania Cable TV: Bluebird American express Osceola mills, Pennsylvania

Nov 25 2016
T-Mobile I will be reporting to BBB, The Complaint Board and Ripoff Report! After coming from Verizon 3 months ago my bill has been $50.00 more a month than quoted. I sat on hold for an hour, was hung up on twice , and was never given a supervisor as I requested. From the start I had faulty equipment, had it replaced with faulty equipment, then ended up having to pay for equipment that was supposed to be free. I have a long history of customer care and have never treated someone like I've been treated. And my bill is still wrong! Very disappointed! Nationwide Forget The BBB! It's a Huge CONGAME! Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
Metrofax J2 MetrofaxJ2 Global They will charge your credit card for things you never use...They will say well you subscribed you should have known we would continue to charge even though we could not make the system work for you...They have very poor business practices...Don't take the temptation to give them your credit card number to see if it works for you...I assure you they will keep the info and continue to bill you until you force them to stop... If you are an Allstate agent in the U.S. I wouldn't risk my money. I have 4 agencies...They ripped me off! Internet Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Internet: Metrofax Internet

Nov 23 2016
Taroko Software, including Resume Genius, Resume Companion, Legaltemplates.net, Freelancewriting.com Network of Software Companies Using False Free Advertising to Deceptively Auto-Bill Consumers Taipei City Internet Author: Montgomery, Alabama Computer Software: Taroko Software Internet

Nov 23 2016
BURN SUPPLEMENTS FORSKOLIN BURN ORINGINAL TRIAL OFFER WAS 1.00 CREDIT CARD BILL $52.00 THEN AGAIN AT 72.00 ST. PETERSBURG Florida Author: PACE, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: BURN SUPPLEMENTS ST. PETERSBURG , Florida

Nov 23 2016
J.M.L. Landscape Development JML Landscape Deposit taken for landscaping project - demands additional money then abandons project New Albany ohio Response to Bill in Powell, OH Author: Powell, Ohio Landscaping: J.M.L. Landscape Development New Albany, OH

Nov 21 2016
Southern California Edison (SCE) Scam attempted to pay Electric Bill Nationwide Author: Hemet, California Electrical Services: Southern California Edison Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Howard Lee Schiff P.C. Law offices or Collection Agency Took me to court for an old credit card bill/now I have to make monthly payment to them/the bill is over 7 years old East Hartford Connecticut Asserting that the debt is past the Statute of Limitations for collections is an afffirmative defense Author: Stamford, Connecticut Collection Agency's: Howard Lee Schiff P.C. East Hartford, Connecticut

Nov 20 2016
3dcart.com Infomart2000 Poor service, Don't do Annual Billing, They bill expired credit cards without warning Pompano Beach, Florida Author: Internet Web Hosting: 3dcart.com Internet

Nov 20 2016
United Consumer Financial Services Rainbow vacuum cleaner The company send a bad credit report to the credit bureau allegedly that i do not pay the bill. Apparently in the beginning of the contract they encounter problems to get the automatic. After the problem they started deducting the payment of $86.00, even that they keep send a bad report to the credit bureaus. I spoke with one of the customer services and she states that they going to fix the problem and they did not. they do not even send an statement to the amount being paid. Louisville Kentucky Author: Kissimmee, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: United Consumer Financial Services Louisville, Kentucky