Your Search | bill coleman

Jul 01 2016
sprint www.sprint.com free tablets are not free i was with verizon and changed to sprint when they said they could cut my bill in half, I had 7 lines with verizon so had to do the same with sprint 4 phone and 3 tablets after a year and a few mo. I have over paid by close to $400 and have 9 mo. to gosprint said they cant do anything becaue it been over60 days. olympia Nationwide What Author: OLYMPIA, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: sprint Nationwide

Jul 01 2016
Infinity Garcinia Cambogia Green Coffe Extract Free Trial is Bogus They bill you the $4.95 Trial and then bill you within 10days . Bill again and send no product Santa Ana California
Author: Springfield, Missouri Alternative Health: Infinity Santa Ana, California

Jun 30 2016
Inherent Beauty Inherent beauty skin revitalizing serum I called inherent beauty and a woman named Jaycee answered, i told her that i had an $88.00 bill taken from my credit card for this inherent beauty skin serum that i did not purchace. Nationwide Author: Pittsfield, Massachusetts Sales People: Inherent Beauty Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
David Wenke/ Student Loan Advocates David Wenke and his partner Bill took my money 9 months and did not consolidate my loans Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Miami, Florida Loans: David Wenke/ Student Loan Advocates Internet

Jun 29 2016
Direct Tv and Exede internet I contact Direct tv my television provider to set up internet through Exede the company they use in my area. I asked 3 different times how much Gid I am going to get each month and was told 25-30 depending on the time of day. I repeated it then several more times as well as the price they told me I would pay. That was $69. Per month. I had it set up for 2 weeks away and they called me back and said they were in the area and could they do it tomorrow. I said yes. This was all done worh an agent of Direct tv. After it was installed I received a bill 3 days later for $92. and when I called Exede to find out why it was so much they said that is my bill too bad. Also I said I guess that's ok I will pay it since I am receiving 30 gigs she laughed and said your only getting 12! I have contacted both companies their supervisors and have been on the phone for days to no avail. I called to have it cancelled last night and they never shut it off and I was told I have a $400. Cancellation fee and have to go up on my roof and return the equipment. I am 72 yrs old! Please help me! Victorville California Internet Author: Phelan, California Internet: Direct Tv and Exede internet Internet

Jun 28 2016
weltman weinberg and reis.com there are harassing me over a debt that i did not owe them been 3 years they been doing this crap is getting old plus there told me i be thrown in jail if i do not pay.. they up the fee of there bill cleveland Nationwide suing the company Author: belleville, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: weltman weinberg and reis.com Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Conceive easy REGINE ID NUMBER M111414 HER BOSS JENNY COLEMAN ID NUMBER M111400 SCAM ONLINE Internet Author: north barrington, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: Conceive easy Internet

Jun 28 2016
Ideal Home Renovations LLC - Charles Nadeau Ripoff to Contractors - PAY Your Bill - Pay Your Bill - RIPOFF New York New York Author: Wayne, New Jersey Home Improvements: Ideal Home Renovations LLC New York

Jun 27 2016
HOOMAN AUTO GROUP ( Nissan , Long Beach) Bill Murray General Manager Hooman Nissani President/Owner / Rayan Nissani Vice President / Owner HOOMAN AUTO GROUP - FOUND BULLET IN MY TRUCK / DECEPTIVE PRACTICES - GM's SNAKE Singal Hill California Author: Long Beach, California Auto Dealers: HOOMAN AUTO GROUP ( Nissan , Long Beach) Singal Hill, California

Jun 26 2016
Super 8 Henderson Super 8 Motel Northeast Denver Fraudulent Charges on Mastercard after finalized bill Henderson Colorado Author: Brighton, Colorado Motels: Super 8 Henderson Henderson, Colorado

Jun 26 2016
Att lie about what you get and change your bill without permission orlando Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Att Nationwide

Jun 26 2016
Santander Consumer USA I filed bankruptcy recently, which I did not include my car loan. Ive had a loan with Santander for 3 years now. I don't know how much I owe, they do not send bills, they do not allow me access to my account. The reason they keep giving me is because I filed bankruptcy they said I had all the help I needed which is confusing. Because of this I have fallen behind on my bill which is creating great problems for me and a whole lot of stress. Texas Internet Some information... Author: North Chesterfield, Virginia Car Financing: Santander Consumer USA Internet

Jun 25 2016
Spruce Kilowatt Financial Paying for solar, system not producing, being charged by spruce/kilowatt financial and receive an Edison bill for $1882.11 Dallas Nationwide Author: Hemet, California Utility Companies: Spruce Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
Tom John MYSTERY SHOPPER PROVIDERS ASSOCIATION. Secret Shopper Instructor. M.S.P.A Regards. Tom John Mystery Shopper Providers Association. Brantley Smith. Trick me in to depositing a$975.33 fake check in bank of america. Now I'm stuck with the bill. what do I do? Internet Only one thing you can do... Author: Easley , South Carolina Bad Check Writers: Tom John Internet

Jun 25 2016
All County Preferred All County Preferred Property Management Turned over to collections a bill never presented to me over a 6 month period of time concerning dispute over rent due and repair to a 9yr, old occupancy. Rockledge Florida Author: Titusville, Florida Property Management: All County Preferred Rockledge, Florida

Jun 23 2016
Repairskinplus RIPOFF The name appeared on my credit card as You place an order for a small skincare sample just pay the shipping less than $10 you use your credit card. Then they bill you $90 mostly for something they never sent any product Norm statement or Bill or anything They don't have a website it just pulls up on my c Nationwide Author: Vienna, Virginia Beauty Salons: Repairskinplus RIPOFF Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
Home Design Contents Restoration Deceitful and outrageous bill of $24k for local move Sun Valley California Author: Los Angeles, California Miscellaneous Companies: Home Design Contents Restoration Sun Valley, California

Jun 23 2016
Open Business Solutions YELLOW PAGE USA Fraudulently signed my name in the attempt to lock me into a agreement and sent me a bill for $4752.00. i have answered each bill with a firm statement that this is fraud and they can go F*** themselves Frankfurt Internet Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: Open Business Solutions Internet

Jun 23 2016
Peoples Products Evolutionary Home Energy SolutionsBusiness 2 Consumer NetworksHR40 Replacement Windows Mike you are 100% correct and should not back down. Bill can't do anything to you. It's just talk. Newington Connecticut Author: Newington, Connecticut Building Products: Peoples Products Newington, Connecticut

Jun 22 2016
Diet Supplements PM Deceptive shipping and billing, no authorization to ship or Bill, unknown company Provo Utah Author: Leavenworth, Kansas Unusual Rip-Off: Diet Supplements PM Provo, Utah

Jun 22 2016
fmw group never paid a bill for $980 for work done at Flaming Stake House in Woodland Hills CA Loomis California Author: van nuys, California Maintenance Companies: fmw group Loomis, California

Jun 21 2016
Just Energy billing thru Nicor Gas Final billing of 6/13/16 - they all of the sudden hit me with $356.10 bill for additional products & services Illinois Author: Wood Dale, Illinois Utility Companies: Just Energy Nationwide

Jun 20 2016
Aaronvankel LLC Kelvin Coleman, Reginald Coleman Fraud, con, scam, deception, liar Chicago Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Business Consulting: Aaronvankel LLC Chicago, Illinois

Jun 20 2016
Kelvin Coleman Aaron Vankel, Romella Furguson, Onist Coleman, Reginald Coleman, Bertha Mae Hawkins Fraud, scam, deception Chicago Nationwide
Author: Chicago, Illinois Business Consulting: Kelvin Coleman Nationwide

Jun 19 2016
GC Services Limited Partnership USA Funds They have been garnishing my wages for an outstandng student loan I never got, I was a soldier in the US Army, I had GI Bill didnt need a student loan Columbus Ohio Author: Jacksonville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: GC Services Limited Partnership Columbus, Ohio