Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: bill coleman
There may be more reports for "bill coleman"
For more results perform a general search for "bill coleman"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 18 2017
Kingsway Enterprises,LLC Kingsway Trucking Adam hired us for 2 years of back bookkeeping and will not pay the bill. Lies and avoids, doesn't pay. Conroe, Houston Nationwide, Tex Author: Conroe, Texas Customer: Kingsway Enterprises,LLC Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
wonderhearingaid added 2 additional charges declined,&amts.on bill differ Internet Dispute the charges Author: Orillia, Ontario, Ontario Hearing Aid Centers: wonderhearingaid Internet

Feb 16 2017
Thomas Smile Design sending a false bill wanting money Billings Montana Author: Billings, Montana Customer: Thomas Smile Design Billings, Montana

Feb 13 2017
Sprint Bait and switch. Offering items as FREE gifts then charging a full INFLATED price of item on your Bill Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Internet

Feb 11 2017
1.satin youth 2.greentree consulting 3.Youniquef Scam - offer trial and then bill credit card with out authorization Utah Nationwide Author: California Drug Manufacturers: satin youth Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Vista Energy Tricked me into ordering their service then overcharged me and harassed me about the overpriced bill Internet Author: Yuba City, California Utility Companies: Vista Energy Internet

Feb 10 2017
Healthy Life Corp dba Perfect Nutra Solutions Free Trial offer for Allure Face Cream and Vita Eyeserum Ordered 1/5/17 charged my Credit Card, 1/20-21/17. This is a Bait & Switch offer; was sent full size product, so they could bill you in 15 days from placing order. City not provided. IN 46064 Author: Renton, Washington Skin Care: Healthy Life Corp Internet

Feb 10 2017
AWHR AWHR is a lease co. I called and told them I replaced ther water heater and they contiune to bill me Ohio Author: Hopedale , Ohio Rental Supplies: AWHR ohio

Feb 09 2017
Bella Serata This company is the biggest ripoff I have encounter. They continued to bill me after I called and canceled. Then they denied that I had canceled. St. Petersburg Nationwide Author: Bartlesville, Oklahoma Skin Care: Bella Serata Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
Progress residential Rent progress Lost my rent payment and Did not pay a water bill Alpharetta / Arizona Georgia/Arizona Author: Grantville , Georgia Real Estate Services: Progress residential Alpharetta , Georgia

Feb 08 2017
Bill.com Bill dot com Bill.com, bill.com Worse company experience ever with BILL.COM
Author: North Miami beach, Florida On-Line Business: Bill.com Internet

Feb 07 2017
Lux STYLE Lux International Sales ApS My name is Katwadi Tukiya and I came across the Blackhead Killer advertisment through my personal Facebook Account and decided to know more about the product. I was interested to buy the items and keyed in my personal particulars. But after realising the price was very expensive, i exit the page. Immediately, another page prompted me with a bill to pay and said the items will be delivered to me even though i didnt make any agreement to purchase. Postboks 1158, DK-5100 Odense C,Denmark, Denmark Author: Singapore, Alabama Sales People: Lux STYLE

Feb 07 2017
Willie freeman Bill free bq-smokers.com Took deposit on a custom bbq grill. Has a different excuse Asheboro North Carolina Author: Thomasville , North Carolina Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Willie freeman Asheboro, North Carolina

Feb 07 2017
Pacific Power Rip OFF on Electric Bill Portland Oregon Author: Aumsville, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Pacific Power Portland , Oregon

Feb 06 2017
Diet Supplements - SEC Received CBD which I did not order. Unlisted phone number. No bill included. Debit card charged $9.95 or $5.95? Las Vegas Nevada Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Alternative Health: Diet Supplements - SEC Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 02 2017
Gateway School District Superintendent William Short Bill Short Inhumane, Compassionless, and an outright disgrace to education Monroeville Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Public Schools: Gateway School District Monroeville, Pennsylvania

Feb 01 2017
Monitronics Continued to charge monthly bill ,via Mastercard, for four months after we informed them that we had switched service to competitor, ADP. Dallas Texas Author: Houston, Texas Security Services: Monitronics Dallas, Texas

Feb 01 2017
Satin Youth DarlingSE Wrinkle Reducer of Your Bill$ only Internet Author: Plantation , Florida Skin Care: Satin Youth Internet

Jan 30 2017
First electronic bank I never heard about this bank , but one day i got one bill from them which says i have to pay there 1600 $ . I call them to let them know that was not me who open this account but they keep effecting my credit score . I read lot of same complaints about this bank many people face same problem i think this just a one fraud bank which is making many with fraud all innocent people Salt lake Salt lake Sounds like ID theft Author: Pinole , California Banks: First electronic bank

Jan 30 2017
T-Mobile Venicom or venticom (a 3rd party of T-Mobile that advertises themselves as T-Mobile) in conjunction with T-Mobile. The sales man (Alex) said he would buy my contract, which was a lie. He had 2 phones shipped to my place of work, which a new employee signed for. When I returned the phones with the Post Office, I was told that they were lost in the mail. I waited 3 months to get a refund, and instead got a bill for $1,700. Biggest head ache ever. Fairfax Nationwide Author: Fairfax, Virginia Telephones: T-Mobile Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
We Settle Taxes We have worked with this company for over 2 years and paid them close to $30,000 for them to negotiate with the IRS. All I can say is GOOD LUCK! We get emails addressed to different ppl not pertaining to our case. Saturday we got a letter from the IRS stating that they would not take the offer in compromise and wants us to make payments for the next 71/2 years totaling $490,000 on a tax bill that was only $65,000! We Settle Taxes has done NOTHING to help us. No return phone calls, emails etc... as for the forms they are filing on our behalf... forget it, we never see them. Beware of this company! Tustin, California Nationwide Author: Cottage Grove , Minnesota Income Tax Service: We Settle Taxes Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
Contractor doctor Bill or jd Scam artist Rowlett Texas Author: Royse city, Texas Builders & Contractors: Contractor doctor Rowlett, Texas

Jan 29 2017
BEAUTYTY Don't have any other info except phone # from MC Bill..1-866-325-2360 Retired Senior ??? California Author: Windsor, Connecticut Beauty Salons: BEAUTYTY ???, California

Jan 28 2017
SirenSong Fraudulently use your Credit Card info to subscribe you to their VIP Membership and bill your card monthly for $8.95 San Diego Internet Author: Glendale, Arizona Security Services: SirenSong Internet

Jan 28 2017
AT&T I have been a customer of AT&T for over 5 years and have internet and direct tv. I decided to cancel my direct tv because my bill keeps going up and was told my contract was up and would pay no cancellation fee and to send back my equipment which I did. Carol Stream Illinois Arbtration Author: Napa, California Customer: AT&T Carol Stream, Illinois