Your Search | bill heard chevrolet

May 05 2016
Victory Chevrolet Buick Miland Michigan I was not surprised to see negative reviews about victory Chevrolet Buick car dealership on Facebook. I thought I would be the only one, to make a long story short I came in with a bankruptcy. At that time DJ talked me into the excessive wear and tear for $895 and the lost key for $399.  Miland Michigan Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Auto Dealers: Victory Chevrolet Buick MilandMichigan Miland, Michigan

May 05 2016
Regenelift Vita Luminance total scam. Free sample Ha! Paid postage got full sized product .Wanted to bill for 39.99 if not returned in a short amount of time. Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Bait-and-Switch: Regenelift Internet

May 04 2016
Millennium Travel and Promotions, Inc. We went to one of your pressure seminars, decided to take just the free flight promotion, handed over $50, received a flight date form, which we returned, and never heard from you again. New Smyrna Beach Florida Author: San Jose, California Travel Agencies: Millennium Travel and Promotions, Inc. New Smyrna Beach, Florida

May 03 2016
charter financial Charter Financial Corp. sent bill for services Internet
Author: perryville, Missouri Financial Services: charter financial Internet

May 03 2016
Tophatter What a scam!! I returned a package, asRETURN TO SENDER . Never got refund/heard from them. Also stole money from checking acct.! Internet Author: Houston, Texas On-Line Business: Tophatter Internet

May 02 2016
vivint solar I got solar from this co. and my bill doubled, Talk about run-around I get dizzy from their excuses. elder abuse I am 75 Lehi Utah Author: Simi Valley, California Door to Door Sales: vivint solar Lehi, Utah

Apr 30 2016
Linebarger Groggan Blair&Sampson LLP This company sends mail to toll violators. They are hoping that you do not open the mail. The double and triple bill for the same violation or create violations that never occurred. Dallas Texas Author: , Toll Booth Cashiers: Linebarger Groggan Blair&Sampson LLP Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
wc*mon budget savers. Charged my debit card $29.95 without authorization. I have never heard of this company & don't have contact information. How did they get my card number? New York Author: Overland Park, Kansas Unusual Rip-Off: wc*mon budget savers. Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Next Level Nutra LLC shipped product not ordered and will surely bill/collect the fulll price Henderson Nevada AND That aint all folks Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Misc. Health Specialists: Next Level Nutra LLC Henderson, Nevada

Apr 28 2016
Choice Home Warranty CHW, sales person was David Martin David Martin gave fraudulent information & did not issues 3 policies, he did however bill for 3 policies Metuchen, NJ is what came up on caller ID Nationwide - Metuchen, NJ on caller id Author: Houston, Texas Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Dennis-law-Group Carolina Smith She took 400.00 for a bill I had to pay, NO WORDS FROM HER YET BOUT MY PAYMENT OF THE 400.00 Nationwide Author: Columbia, South Carolina Collection Agencies: Dennis-law-Group Nationwide

Apr 27 2016
Sprint This is someone claiming to be Spring. It isn't the real Sprint. Fake Phone Bill and Collection Threat Jacksonville Florida Author: New York, New York Telephone Companies: Sprint Jacksonville, Florida

13, Report #1301922

Apr 26 2016
Free land Chevrolet Sent fraudulent mail saying they would trade keys for another vehicle and then refused to do so Nashville Tennessee How??? Author: Hermitage , Tennessee WANTED REWARD $$$: Free land Chevrolet TN

Apr 26 2016
IHOP IN HIXSON My family and I went to IHOP to get the kids eat free deal that they supposedly been advertising everywhere. When we went 4/23/2016 not knowing that they had stopped the deal early before May 6. We had to pay for our meal and the kids also i was very disappointed cause they didn't tell us nothing we over heard another family complaining. Hixson,  Tennessee Ummmmm... Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Restaurants: IHOP IN HIXSON Hixson, TN, Tennessee

Apr 24 2016
Family Mobile Can't pay bill once you no longer have an active account Nationwide Author: Apopka, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Family Mobile Nationwide

Apr 24 2016
Look painmeds.com Shiv Kuma rHis direct number is listed on the site and there are several sites! He took my money and I never heard back from him! Please help! I did lots of research and there is a lot of information and they are ripping people off and then threatening to take them to jail if they don't pay more! Destin Florida, India, USA loan Internet Author: Vancouver , Washington Doctors: Look painmeds.com Internet

Apr 23 2016
Furniture to love Furniture to love Bill and Lisa KILLED MY KITTENS BILL AND LISA FURNITURE TO LOVE Stafford Texas Author: Youngstown, Ohio Furniture & Furnishings: Furniture to love Stafford, Texas

Apr 22 2016
moneytoday loan company made me paid fee for my 5000 loan i have spend 800 dollar which i really need right now because the person told me that if i pay the fee it will be in my bank account this really made me feel so hard on my family iy was our bill money but i have been scamm i receive email and phone call from illinois nationwide Author: Everett, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: moneytoday loan company Internet

Apr 22 2016
william r milliner william a milliner Milliner scammd me,we were partners and he siphoned half the co. money, Internet Milliner is a lier and a crook Author: Cave Creek, Arizona On-Line Stores: william r milliner Internet

Apr 22 2016
Lab Corp LCA Collections, Labratory Corporation Of America Year after year they over bill my Insurance then i get a bill for a 100% covered annual physical. FRAUD burlington North Carolina Author: monrovia, California Clinics: Lab Corp burlington , North Carolina

21, Report #1201230

Apr 22 2016
Investment Property Mexico Richard Houghton and O'Neil Invested $40 thousand dollars into 4 hectarias everything looked legit, lawyer and everything! After I left Mexico never heard from them ! Still to this day ! The investment was made in November 2011 Playa Del carmen Nationwide
The Truth of Why Sean O’Neal Left Mexico and Investment Properties Mexico Author: Newburyport, Massachusetts Real Estate Investing: Investment Prperty Mexico Nationwide

Apr 22 2016
Register Chevrolet RV Please Read BEFORE doing business with Register Chevrolet Brooksville Florida
Author: Hudson, Florida Auto Dealers: Register Chevrolet Brooksville, Florida

Apr 22 2016
William Mark Brower Billy, Bill, Mark, Psychic Mark Predator, Thief, Con Man, Scammer, Habitual Liar & Criminal, Sneaky, Narcissist, Twists the Truth,No remorse St Petersburg, FL Florida New con- Chef William Mark Brower Author: Seminole, Florida Paint & Wallpaper: William Mark Brower St Petersburg, FL, Florida

Apr 21 2016
Dicks Beards chevrolet Dicks Beards Chevrolet They looked at my car and never called me and told me that they were going to do a repair on my car, They just did the repair Half of it {Temporary} Hyannis Massachusetts Author: west yarmouth, Massachusetts Auto Repair Service: Dicks Beards chevrolet Hyannis, Massachusetts

Apr 21 2016
The Revenue Group Continued harassment for bogus sales tax bill Cleveland, Ohio 44101  Author: Dayton , Ohio Attorneys General: The Revenue Group Cleveland, Ohio 44101, Ohio