BILL HEARD CHEVROLET Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: bill heard chevrolet
There may be more specific results for "bill heard chevrolet"
For more specific results for "bill heard chevrolet"
Showing 1-25 of 16,643 Found Reports For more specific results for "bill heard chevrolet"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
Dents R US Nick Thompson Ruined the paint on my car, promised to come back to buff it out and disappeared, never to be heard from again Orange County and San Gabriel Valley California
Author: Huntington Beach, California Body Work & Repair: Dents R US Orange County and San Gabriel Valley, California

Jul 22 2017
Sagestream LLC I applied for a car loan. My credit score was 695 from Transunion and Experian. I received a letter from Ally Bank that SageStream LLc scored me 565 and they were used in making the decision. They used a score starting at 1 to 999 the score was due to number of inquiries... which was none until I applied for my Auto that morning! I have never heard of them and looked and they are being investigated for fraud San Diego California Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Car Financing: Sagestream LLC Internet

Jul 22 2017
TRS LIMITED LLC CCB Credit Services Inc Just like many others, I have receieved a letter from CCB Credit Services Inc. saying they are collecting $139.97 on behalf of TRS LIMITED LLC. I never heard of either of these two, nor revceived any invoices/bills from TRS or CCB in the past. I have responded advising I dispute this debt and asking to provide information on whom and why they think I owe money, amount and age of the debt, and CCB authority to collect debt from me ,I am not sure they have a nationwide license to do so. With so many people reporting this scam, shall a class action against both CCB and TRS be started? TRS - for false debt claim and CCB for not performing due due diligence on debts they are collecting? Springfield Illinois Author: SEATTLE, Washington Collection Agency's: TRS LIMITED LLC Springfield, Illinois

Jul 21 2017
TRS Limited Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc Want $139.97 for two times for accounts I do not owe or ever heard of Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Springfield, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Limited Langhorne, Pennsylvania

Jul 21 2017
Bill's Legal Docs WILLIAM FAGALDE (BILL) He took my money (retainer) $1,000.00 and Disappeared for two month, did not do anything. Paid by check. Hayward California Author: Hercules, California Legal Services: Bill's Legal Docs Hayward, California

Jul 21 2017
Wrinkle Couture Deceiving advertising without telling about trial period requirements until after they bill you an outlandish price Santa Ana Internet California Author: Woodinville, Washington Eye Care: Wrinkle Couture Internet

Jul 21 2017
Vertical Retail Solutions Worked with a man named Gene Sammartino We were contacted in May to install some graphics to a local company, asked to do asap. We actually completed the work that day. Notified Gene work completed, he was very pleased. Never heard from him again. Andover Connecticut Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Sign Shops: Vertical Retail Solutions Andover, Connecticut

Jul 20 2017
Grayson Gregory Dyson Talked me out of a new I-phone for $850 and $5950 for COT fees trying to free up his money in British Bank. $3000 for broken machinery, and hospital bill. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Grayson Gregory Dyson Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 20 2017
Jessica carter Claim I owe money 1200. If I do not answer warrant and will cost me 6700 if I do not reply to cash advance debt resolution. First I heard of this. Will not reply could be a hack scheme Internet Author: Belleville, New Jersey Cash Services: Jessica carter Internet

Jul 20 2017
Open Business Solutions, LLC Open Business Directory, Ltd. Yellow Page New Edition, Sign and Fax Back, This is Not a Bill, Directory Listing Order Form Wilmington - Philadelphia - Frankfurt Delaware - Pennsylvania - Germany
Author: So San Francisco, California Advertising Agencies: Advertising / Deceptive: Open Business Solutions, LLC Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
skin regen pro Billing after ask to stoopooooo Continues to bill me after I have cancelled. Nationwide Author: Oak Harbor, Washington Sales People: skin regen pro Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Bill Kay Auto Group owes Serenity LED, an SDVOSB company, over $10K Midlothian Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Dealers: Bill Kay Auto Group Midlothian, Illinois

Jul 20 2017
USA Senior Life Advisors Inc Crunch Fitness continues to bill my credit card, although it is NO longer active Brookly, NY NY Author: Brooklyn, New York Health Clubs & Gyms: Crunch Fitness NY

Jul 19 2017
CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS I was mailed a check for $ 799.979.00. from CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS in Palm Beach Florida. Informed me to sign my name and return it back along w $ 20.00 payment for fees.. I have original copy of check from them it has bank account information along w signature of authorized Dispursal Accountant. date of this event took place on May 31. 2012. as of this date I have not heard from them they dont have phone number to contact nor do they answer my emails or letters i sent them.. I would like to get help to stop these fraudulent individuals from moving forward to continue false wrong doings and deliver false documents they scam innocent victims they collect payments and they lie . they need to be stopped or citation given immediately. this is untruthful and incorrect. ( what can i do about the check in my posession it be cashed ..... thank you for your time and consideration to this matter. Florida Author: Oxnard, California Questionable Activities: CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS Florida, Florida

Jul 19 2017
WILLIAM PAIGE NEIGHBORHOOD HOUSING SERVICES OF STATEN ISLAND WILLIAM PAIGE OR BILL PAIGE William Paige didnt care if I lost my house! STATEN ISLAND New York Author: New York, New York Loan Modification: WILLIAM PAIGE NEIGHBORHOOD HOUSING SERVICES OF STATEN ISLAND STATEN ISLAND , New York

Jul 19 2017
Verizon Wireless Verizon changed phone carriers after over charge on Date usage and they stopped allowing me access to my account and then never sent me a filnal bill and automaticly debited my account because i switched carriers! Horrible Company! Lakeland Florida Author: Lakeland , Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Celebrity actors camp Phill lewis,adrian r'mante,david deluise,tanya chisholm,chester see,matthew timmons,cameron goodman,jonathan goldstein,giovannie samuels I was eight at the time mom heard about there program on the radio so she called and got signed up and they made. My mom pay 5500 dollars. To join the progam so my mom drove me to miami every weekend for two months which made my mom lose some of her job time i was doing acting commericial and for film then they promised my mom that they will hire me. And id become an actor but they lied and never called my mom and we never go in touch with them again Down town miami Florida Author: Homestead, Florida Celebrities: Celebrity actors camp Down town miami, Florida

Jul 18 2017
Bill Dollard AKA Island Owners SJ LLC We were lead down a path of lies and deception Patchoque New York Author: Baiting Hollow, New York Builders & Contractors: Bill Dollard Patchoque, New York

Jul 18 2017
Penn joint water company 22 They turned my water off after I paid the bill then they tried to say they cut it off because last months bill wasn't paid. They are lying. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Penn joint water company 22 Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania

Jul 18 2017
Dear Waterfront & Associates Tried to collect $99.01 from me for Bella Essence Eye Cream. I don't use eye cream and never received a bill from Bella Essence. Sherman Oaks California Author: Lakewood, Colorado Eye Care: Dear Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 18 2017
BirthCertificateState.com This company promised to get me a birth certificate in 1-3 days. Except for asking me to provide proof of who I was ( Copy of my Drivers License), I have not heard back from them and it has been over 2 weeks!!!!! unknown Internet Author: Grovetown, Georgia Consumer Services: BirthCertificateState.com Internet

Jul 17 2017
Youth Renu Youth renu eye and skin was ordered by me on a trial . The first charge to me account (5.97) (.99), (4.97) then 89.97) 85.97 the most recent 94.97and 9194 . I cancel the subscription but they still charge my account. Called today 7/17/17 was transferred to a supervisor before I could finishing explaining to Bryan that I had cancel the subscription but the company was still taking money from my account. Talked with Matt the supervisor he accused me of not paying my bill and not wanting to pay for what I receive. I informed him that I don't steal nor do I not pay my bills . That this company has already received my payment with me receiving any products he offer to send me products, offer to reduce the product as much as 75% I told him NO I need 100% of my money put back into my account. With all of the complaints this company need to be closed down. I will report to the BBB and will be looking into legal actions Buffalo New York Author: Memphis, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Youth Renu Buffalo , New York

Jul 17 2017
VON LISA German Shepherd Christopher Williams Robert Onouda SCAM FRUAD SCAM!! They have a ton of information online and respond via email quickly with additional information. Then ask you to pick a dog out and you can either pick it up or get it shipped. We chose ship since we live far away. They asked us to pay for the dog via western union. Sent the money to them. Then I got an email saying I needed to western union an additional $840 to have the dog insured to fly. So the western union account was then flagged saying it's a fraud. I called the Breeder and he then told me to western union the money to him so he could handle it. I then said no and he needs to drive the dog to me. I then asked him for additional pictures of the dogs and when he could drive the dog to me and HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HIM SINCE!!! I am now out the money the dog costed me since he obviously hasn't sent it back to me and now I'm scared for the safety of dog if they really have the dogs. THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED!! Alexandria Virginia
Author: Munhall, Pennsylvania Sales People: VON LISA German Shepherd Internet

Jul 17 2017
Chevrolet GM. Gmc general motors Scam rip off Detroit Nationwide Author: Trumbauersville, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: Chevrolet Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Carmen I emailed them to cancel my order, never heard from them. I then called to request cancellation, she was unable to find my account anywhere in their system even after verifying my info. She said she would send it to her supervisor and that person would get back to me in 24-48 hours, no one did. After 10 more days I called again and went through the same process. This company is a scam to get your money! Do not order these products. Internet Author: Colfax, Wisconsin Celebrities: Carmen Internet