Your Search | bill heard chevrolet

Aug 27 2016
Skin Noir This is the biggest Scam I have ever heard of. DON'T oder ANYTHING frm them! Santa Ana Internet Author: Vero Beach, Florida Beauty Products: Skin Noir Internet

Aug 27 2016
Tech squad llc This company calls me often and said I paid for support but never heard of them before and told me I was a liar then hung up!He called for three days straight told him I'm going to report him if he keeps on calling me. He called several times with a 3095 number on my caller id. Internet Nationwide Author: Waldwick, New Jersey Computer Help Desk: Tech squad llc Nationwide

Aug 27 2016
Needthatnow.com I love disney sponsoredCheckout.shopify.comNeedthatnow@gmail.com Placed the order never heard from them again .A pop-up comes on screen to help u well the only help you are going to get is seeing the pop up ughhh Internet Author: Oregon Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Needthatnow.com Internet

Aug 25 2016
Ray Chevrolet Does NOT stand by their word. Fox lake Illinois EXCELLENT WORK!!! Author: Hebron , Illinois Auto Dealers: Ray Chevrolet Fox lake , Illinois

Aug 25 2016
Trackr Bravo I ordered the tracker Bravo tracker gadgets for USD 58- paid by Credit card on 20th july 2016 and my credit bill is already sent to me but now more than one month had passed with no items insight. All emails sent are replied by auto machine. Internet Author: Singapore, Other Miscellaneous Electronics: Trackr Bravo Internet

Aug 25 2016
oakmont water and sewer extremely high sewer bill Verona Pennsylvania Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Utility Companies: oakmont water and sewer Oakmont, Pennsylvania

Aug 23 2016
TermanixP.O. Box 742592 Billing and phone calls since April for a bill I do not owe. Zanesville, Ohio Ohio Author: McConnelsville, Ohio Pest Control: TermanixP.O. Box 742592 Cincinnati, Ohio

Aug 23 2016
Pes*hlty-online.com A charge for 82.37 was on my bank statement. Never heard of this company and certainly never ordered anything. Called bank and filed claim but was informed by the bank, if I did not catch this fraudulent charge within a certain time period, my claim cou Ripoff in China!!! Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Customer: Pes*hlty-online.com Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Money4life my contract was suppose to end with this company in July.. I check my banking account and I'm still getting billed from this company. I called back in March to make sure that my contract was suppose to end in July.. and they confirmed so and now I get this bill. I spoke with the customer service person in Utah and they told me it will take them 1 to 3 business days for them to get back to me. Mind you this three year contract is suppose to be over with now. Murray Utah Author: Linden, New Jersey Financial Education: Money4life Murray , Utah

Aug 22 2016
Hulksystems Inc, HPSystems, sold me defective item, send the item back and never heard from them again. great neck, ny Internet Author: Doral, Florida On-Line Business: Hulksystems Inc Internet

Aug 20 2016
Phasive Inc. Bill Clark and Justin Clark Invested in their previous company Scottsdale Arizona Author: Bemidji, Minnesota Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Phasive Inc. Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 19 2016
Tara energy Signed me up for services unbeknownst to me with no contract and no expiration date for five years and my bill has trippled Texas Author: Chicago, Illinois Electrical Services: Tara energy Texas

Aug 18 2016
Jon asher beach side boatsocean side seaside marine servicejon asher marine servicesos marine JON ASHER TOOK MONEY FOR A JOB THEN TOOK MY PARTS OVER $500 AND HAVE'NT SEEN OR HEARD FROM HIM SINCE SEMINOLE Florida Author: seminole, Florida Auto Repair Service: Jon asher SEMINOLE, Florida

Aug 18 2016
Vacations To Go Bill me for a vacation that is not usable (costing over $2,000) Houston Texas Author: La Jolla, California Cruise Ships: Vacations To Go Houston, Utah

Aug 15 2016
Aargon collection agency inc. This agency is calling me said i owe them but when i ask to send the statement they are rude and threatened to report it to my credit. They repeatedly call and harrass and rude.I never owe anything and they continue to call and lie saying it was a medical bill that i owe from my upper extremities injury but i didnt have injury.They are so rude and I told them why dont you send me an official statement, but they wont send any, but they want me to give them my credit card number and everytime they call the amount of my so called debt changes.. Las vegas Nevada Author: Baltimore, Maryland Collection Agencies: Aargon collection agency inc. Las vegas , Nevada

Aug 15 2016
bill pierre money mart bill pierre fordbill pierre chevrolet Sold car with illegal tires (among other things) seattle WA Author: seattle, Washington Auto Dealers: bill pierre money mart seattle, WA

Aug 15 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM This company charged my account for $29.95, I have never even heard of this company. I will be calling my bank to order another card . Nationwide call 855-421-9615 Author: New Britain, Connecticut Sales People: GLD*SVCGS.COM Nationwide

Aug 15 2016
Rejuv-a-derm ,US, Derma life Skin MI ,US, Trial turned into monthly bill, cannot stop it. UTAH Author: Kenosha, Wisconsin Eye Care: Rejuv-a-derm (US) Nationwide

Aug 14 2016
softwareprojects.com paid for infor,ation on a system to build tosafe on electric bill Beaverton Oregon Author: Marlow, Oklahoma Solar: softwareprojects.com Beaverton, Oregon

Aug 14 2016
john washington DISTRICT JUDGE MAGISTRATES COURT Sent email about possible civil action lawsuit. I have never heard of this company. Internet Author: Orange, Texas Credit & Debt Services: john washington Internet

Aug 13 2016
Regional Medical Center of San Jose Medical Bill Scam San Jose California Author: San Jose, California Hospital Emergency Rooms: Regional Medical Center of San Jose San Jose, California

Aug 12 2016
William (Bill) Foley - Your Property Solutions Horrible waterproofing of basement Forty Fort Pennsylvania Author: Hamilton Township, New Jersey Home Improvements: William (Bill) Foley - Your Property Solutions Forty Fort, Pennsylvania

Aug 12 2016
Breg, Inc Simple: Visit to a Doc in a Box for a sprained wrist, and I get a bill for $164.26 for a wrist brace that costs a MAX of $37 at Rite Aid! Dallas Texas Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Breg, Inc Nationwide

Aug 12 2016
Go Shop and Save Received a card in the mail saying they are holding $100.00 in savings for me. I called the phone number listed and spoke to a representative. He said all I have to do is pay $4.95 for shipping the hundred dollar bill to me.  Author: Georgetown, Texas Shopping Centers & Malls: Go Shop and

Aug 12 2016
Drees Homes of Arlington,Texas Reagon Choate Sales man, Mike Jobe Sales Manager Arlington Texas
Author: Coppell, Texas Financial Services: Bill Pierce At Keller Williams Internet