Your Search | bill heard chevrolet

1, Report #1191732

Nov 27 2014
PlayPhone Made recurring unauthorized charges on my Sprint cellphone bill Unknown Internet Author: Henderson, Kentucky Cellular Phone Companies: PlayPhone Internet

2, Report #1191720

Nov 27 2014
COMMERCIAL AUTO / RALPH STRITMATTER Ralph will steal from you. Expectantly likes the elderly. So take his a$$ to court. Defendant by owner and partner Ralph Stritmatter. Mr. Stritmatter states that Commercial Auto, Inc. is no longer incorporated. He states that it is a partnership between him and his son. Cause submitted. Evidence heard.  FORT WAYNE Indiana Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Auto Mechanics: COMMERCIAL AUTO FORT WAYNE, Indiana

3, Report #1191450

Nov 25 2014
Rick Hendrick Chevrolet, Carlos Luna, Leo Fulleda DO NOT TRUST WITH YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY! THEY STOLE MY DOWN PAYMENT! Atlanta Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Auto Dealers: Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Atlanta, Georgia

4, Report #1191362

Nov 25 2014
AT & T Direct TV They screw my bill up every month. I have to call them every month to see why it is always more than the previous bill. No real explanation. Nashville TN Author: Gallatin, Tennessee Cable Companies: A T & T Nationwide

5, Report #1191194

Nov 24 2014
Kevin Trudeaus Free Money Scam, rip off, recurring bill Pueblo California Author: Eatontown, New Jersey Questionable Activities: Kevin Trudeaus Free Money Pueblo, California

6, Report #1190949

Nov 23 2014
General Motors 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2004 Chevrolet Silverado Brake Failure at 85,000 miles Detroit Michigan Author: Petersburg, Kentucky Auto Warranty: General Motors Nationwide

7, Report #1190712

Nov 22 2014
Major World Major Chevrolet Major Schemers NY New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Auto Dealers: Major World Long Island City, New York

8, Report #1190686

Nov 21 2014
Just Energy Carli Wittowkowski Deceptive hard sell on energy savings, Carli promised me savings on RG&E bill. Asked to see my bill and promised verbally a fixed cost that would save me money Rochester New York
Author: Rochester, New York Utility Companies: Just Energy Rochester, New York

9, Report #1190584

Nov 21 2014
dermajuvenate Send you free products/ bill you $183. and then dont ship to you & dont answer @ customer service. Internet Author: sarasota, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: dermajuvenate Internet

10, Report #1190255

Nov 20 2014
Gold Stash Sent jewelry for an estimate, jewelry delivered, I have left several emails and voicemails and have heard nothing back. Mesa, AZ Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Gold Scrap Buyers: Gold Stash Internet

11, Report #1190235

Nov 20 2014
Cash in your laptop.com Sent in laptop for a cash offer and never heard back,only e mails. Florida Author: black river falls, Wisconsin Computer Dealers: cash in your laptop.com Florida

12, Report #1190181

Nov 20 2014
walmart family mobile daniel/ fm reptoni/fm rep phone bill rip off Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Telephones: walmart family mobile Nationwide

13, Report #1190154

Nov 19 2014
medisin.leverenser@gmail.com 'Earl''Tim Donahue' This 'guy', likely Indian acted like my best friend until I western unioned $800 and haven't heard from him since. Scammers! Willimantic Connecticut
Author: Berlin, New Jersey Medical Supplies: medisin.leverenser@gmail.com Willimantic , Connecticut

14, Report #1190103

Nov 19 2014
Stevenson Automotive I'm having extreme difficulties with your store, Stevenson Chevrolet, in Swansboro, NC. back in February, 2014, I traded my 2013 Ford F150 in for a Chevrolet Express 1500 Conversion Van, fully loaded, leather interior. Currently, the last three days, ive been trying to trade this van in for a different vehicle. Front wheel drive, gas saver, nothing fancy or new. I'm being told that the trade in value of the van is significantly lower than the value appraised by one of your salesmen (back in February) when i applied for a loan. The bank denied the loan saying the vehicle was over priced. The sales man physically went with us to the bank to point out the upgrades to the banks representative, to convince them that a TV and vhs player made the vehicle worth it's asking price. I bought a dvd player and replaced the outdated vhs. I'm being told the value of my van is in the 4-7000$ range, yet I owe 16000$ as of today, after paying $313 a month for ten months. Your company will not accept the upgrades as what they once were, saying they are not upgrades anymore. Two banks, and another branch of your same company reported to us today that we may have been scammed on trading in my 2013 F150 by 8000$ plus. This sales man no longer works for you. I'm not asking to be reimbursed for the money ive lost, however I am asking for help to get into a cheaper vehicle more fit for my life, yet the man I spoke with at Stevenson Chevrolet today, told me he had a vehicle lined up for me, an equinox for roughly 9000$. When I got to the store, he had lined up a 2015 Malibu for 23000$. Very nice vehicle but not in my price range or what I was asking for, or even what we spoke about over the phone. I need the trade in value on my van accurately assessed, with the upgrades still included in the value, no different than when i purchased it. Not as an empty shell, but as the luxury conversion van your sales associate convinced my bank was worth 16000$. Or at least be told that you won't do anything for me and that you let one of your employees scam me for 10000$. thank you for your time. Waiting for reply Jacksonville nc Author: Hubert, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Stevenson Automotive Jacksonville, internet

Nov 19 2014
Levine Staller Michael Sklar Arthur Sklar UNSCRUPULOUS LAWYERS THAT FORGED LEGAL TRUST DOCUMENTS AND DEMANDED DEFENDANT TO SIGN IN MULTIPLE MOTIONS Atlantic City, New Jersey Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Levine Staller Atlantic City, New Jersey

16, Report #1190080

Nov 19 2014
Power savers Afleamarket friend TLC CA LLC Sold me a house in detroit that had years of back taxes,was condemed offered my money back never saw or heard of them again sarasota Florida Author: Amsterdam , New York Realtors: Power savers sarasota, Florida

Nov 19 2014
Amtel IP Systems, Walter Davidson, Bill Murry Am Tel Communications CoAMTEL I.P. SYSTEMS, L.L.C.Digital Phone Networks Stay away from these guys, I was lied to by Bill and Walter they tried to charge me $1,000.00 more for the phone system then the original quote. Houston Texas
Author: Sugar Land, Texas Telephone Companies: Amtel IP Systems, Walter Davidson, Bill Murry Houston, Texas

Nov 18 2014
Paragon properties of costa rica llc bill gale bill gale of paragon properties sold me a piece of land (lot #51/47 las brisas) for 60,000 dollars later reduced to 50,500 with the agreement to install water utilities on the property and then at an additional cost to build a home on that land as well as plans to build an entire community. I paid all monies due to purchase the lot and not only was the lot not properly registered with the proper costa rican authority but no further development or homes were ever built. I have just returned from costa rica where I confirmed what I just stated hollywood Florida. Author: rock hill, South Carolina Attorneys General: paragon properties of costa rica llc hollywood, Florida

Nov 18 2014
Target, Target REDCard Failed to bill me or contact me regarding my bill, changed my billing address with out talking to me and keep charging me fees despite the fact I have paid for all of my charges. Minneapolis Nationwide Author: St.Charles, Illinois Department & Outlet Stores: Target Nationwide

Nov 18 2014
Stephen Wade Chevrolet Stephen Wade Auto Center, Kornerstone Administrative Services. LIES, SCAM, DECIET Saint George Utah Author: Saint George, Utah Auto Warranty: Stephen Wade Chevrolet Saint George, Utah

Nov 18 2014
Capital One P.O. Box 30281Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0281 Unauthorized e-Bill Sign-up Leads to Derogatory Mark on Credit Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Capital One Nationwide

Nov 18 2014
Patient First Sent A Collections Letter 26 days after I paid my bill. Glen Allen Virginia Author: Stafford, Virginia Clinics: Patient First Glen Allen, Virginia

Nov 18 2014
shimmmer JOHN HURBANJOHN R HURBANJOHN RAYMOND HURBANMarcus Bramhall Issues purchase order under false name that he has been to prison for using (stealing identity), parts completed and delivered, came up with many excuses and paid $1000 out of the $5050 bill. Phoenix Arizona Author: Chandler, Arizona Manufacturers: shimmmer Phoenix, Arizona

Nov 17 2014
Georgia power Beware of the flat bill plan, HUGE RIP OFF!!! atlanta Georgia Author: atlanta, Georgia Utility Companies: Georgia power atlanta, Georgia

Nov 17 2014
Bill Hehemann I was warned about him, but he still ripped me off highwood IL Author: highland park, Illinois Questionable Activities: Bill Hehemann highwood, internet

aesthetic