Your Search | bill heard chevrolet

Apr 23 2014
Bellini Global Bill Barontini or Nathan Barontini BELLINI Global, Inc.Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15237George Perret Impact Fitness Bellini Global INc - http://www.belliniglobalinc.com/Profitness.comhttp://www.pro-fitness.com/ Will take your money not ship product and not return money Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: Oroville, Washington Sporting-good Manufactures: Bellini Global Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Apr 23 2014
Lawless America, William M. Windsor, Bill Windsor, Lawless America Association, Lawless America Revolution Fake Movie, Fake Revolution, Charity Scam, Possible Tax Fraud, Stalking, Retaliatory Lawsuits, Vexatious Litigant Marietta, Georgia Internet
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Internet Fraud: Lawless America Internet

Apr 23 2014
Toms River Transmission Transmission specialist I bought a so called heavy duty trans from them . I heard nothing but noise from it. they wanted me to send back costing me over 200 on top of the 1200 toms river New Jersey Author: deltona, Florida Mechanics: Toms River Transmission tom river, New Jersey

Apr 23 2014
PREMIER CHEVROLET BUENA PARK, CA 6692 Auto Center Dr, Buena Park, CA 90621 DECEPTIVE AUTO SALES TACTICS Buena Park California Author: san jacinto, California Auto Dealers: PREMIER CHEVROLET BUENA PARK, CA Buena Park, California

Apr 23 2014
ACS Corp, Patrick Stark, Sr. Investigator, United Legal Investigation Bureau United States District Attorney Whoever heard of the United Legal Investigation Bureau? Don't let them fool you. Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Cash Services: ACS Corp, Patrick Stark, Sr. Investigator Internet

Apr 23 2014
sunrise student loan Bruce I heard the advertisement over the radio, and it sounded great I thought this would be a turn around for me! I got in touch with the agency in january.We talked about my possible options, and he called me several if times.I gave him a calk back around february and made the payment! I heard from him twice , he suppose to send me documents to sign and havent receive them yet!! Everytime I call to speak to someone it go straight to bruce voicemail it been two months since I spoke to someone if I cant get any assistance, I would like my money back thanks! phoenix Arizona Author: Arkansas Corrupt Companies: sunrise student loan phoenix, Arizona

Apr 23 2014
Silver Models Tom ScottTom Scotto Signed me up and took my $400 payment, and never heard from them again. San Diego California Author: Brohma, Michigan Fitness Consultants: Silver Models Internet

Apr 22 2014
Crowdfunding Services Provided client names on their portfolio who have never heard of them before. Internet Author: Van Nuys, California Producers: Crowdfunding Services Internet

Apr 22 2014
Bill Brown's Travel FETCH MY VOUCHER DON'T DO IT They are a total scam operation St Petersburg Florida Author: Linwood, North Carolina Hotel: Bill Brown's Travel FETCH MY VOUCHER Internet

Apr 22 2014
Bill matrix Verizion What a joke! Internet Author: Winchester, California Cable TV: Bill matrix Internet

Apr 22 2014
WorldWide Media Group - Bill and Drew Would not accept my cancellation notices Nationwide Author: La Quinta, California Advertising / Deceptive: WorldWide Media Group Nationwide

Apr 21 2014
Bill Curran dba LA Computer Buddy Caused More Problems Than He Solved and He Locked Me Out Of My Network! Granada Hills California
Author: Northridge, California Computer Service & Repair: William Curran / LA Computer Buddy Granada Hills, California

Apr 21 2014
Shipping Experts Ilya and Vladimir Nikoaychuk Damaged car - forged signature on bill of lading - ran from responsibility Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Auto Shipping Companies: Shipping Experts Sacramento, California

Apr 20 2014
Dynamic Recovery Solutions Cascade capitol LLC This fraudulent company sent us a HUGE bill for $1,303.55 by stealing our personal information. Greenville South Carolina Author: freeport, Maine Collection Agencies: Dynamic Recovery Solutions Greenville , South Carolina

Apr 18 2014
NJG&E (NEW JERSEY GAS & ELECTRIC) JAMES CAMPOS - Manager Supplier Relations My Feb/14 Bill is MORE than $421.00 and Mar/14 Bill is MORE than $253.00 compared to PSE&G Rate. Fort Lee New Jersey Author: NUTLEY, New Jersey Cross-Border Scams: NJG&E (NEW JERSEY GAS & ELECTRIC) Fort Lee, New Jersey

Apr 18 2014
microwavedisplay.com William E. Miller Mailed part and checks, then he e-mailed back stating needed more money for repairs, never heard from him again in spite of e-mails he never responded to Lafayette Georgia Author: Newburgh, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: microwavedisplay.com Lafayette, Georgia

Apr 18 2014
Empire Marketing Solutions, Market Your Empire, SCAM Trying to bill with no service provided Beaverton Oregon Author: Riverview, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: Empire Marketing Solutions Beaverton , Oregon

Apr 18 2014
Jeff Spears Texas LED Direct We have heard reports of MANY customers that had money stolen by Jeff Spears / Texas LED Direct Carrollton Texas Author: Alabama Specialty Stores: Jeff Spears Carrollton, Texas

Apr 17 2014
Citi Bank World Bank master card After signing up for a WORLD BANK MASTER CARD from CITI BANK. I never received the $50 off my purchase and the companie(s) never sent me a bill for my credit card for over three months. After my account was turned over too a collection agency. The first letter and first phone call was from the collection agency. I was then sent my first bill for 133% of my purchase. This was reported on my credit history. I am currently being threated witn a law suit and even more reporting on my credit history. Nationwide  Author: Shrewsbury, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Citi Bank Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
AT&T ATT Celular Will not honor their documents, additional charges on account, bill is 8x what was agreed upon (with documented proof) and they now call it misinformation Portland Oregon Nationwide Author: none, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
Bill Cancilla Sloppy, Incomplete Auto work Castle Shannon Pennsylvania Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Bill Cancilla Castle Shannon, Pennsylvania

Apr 15 2014
Daniels Auction House Colonels Auctions, Art and Jewelry House Fake Art and You don't have to win the auction to get a bill Las Vegas Nevada Author: san antonio, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Daniels Auction House Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 15 2014
Scoresense scam, ripoff, deceptive practices, double bill, run around customer service, awaiting yet another refund request Dallas Texas
Author: AP, Pennsylvania Credit Services: Scoresense Dallas, Texas

Apr 15 2014
Bill Brown's Plaza Travel Fetch My Voucher, Refuses to Honor contract, no refund offered and they will not speak via phone St Petersburg Florida Author: Draper, Utah Hotel: Bill Brown's Plaza Travel Internet

Apr 15 2014
California Contractorts Supplies, Inc This company sent Medical Supplies addressed to the town Fire Chief at the Warren Township Rescue Squad Building. These supplies were not ordered by anyone in the township - not the Squad Sergeant in charge of supplies, not the Fire Chief and not the township administrator. The supplies were not accepted and were sent back to the sender - California Contractors. California Contractors denied receiving the supplies back and continued billing us; just to settle the account the Squad treasurer did pay the bill and the Squad is still being billed...affecting our D&B credit rating!!! Van Nuys, CA Author: Warren, New Jersey Medical Supplies: California Contractorts Supplies, Inc Nationwide