Your Search | bill heard chevrolet

Sep 26 2016
Ellis Moving And Storage ripoff Movers stole several old guns - once at new house scratched wood floor and broke hanging lamp - never took care of - never heard from again after several calls to BOB Nashville Tennessee Meet the New 2009 Ellis Moving and Storage, LLC! Author: 37130, Tennessee Moving & Storage: Ellis Moving And Storage Nashville, Tennessee

Sep 26 2016
Tele Circuit Network Corp This company targets the elderly by phone. They are scammers. My elderly in laws are 87 + 88. they cant hear well. Neither one of them can understand much of what is going on. The lady called them spoke very fast. He didn't even know who was calling. They enrolled him in the long distance. I ask them to remove the bill. They refused. This company have a boiler room of scammers calling people. None of phone numbers on the bill do not go to customer service. miami Nationwide Author: hollywood, Florida Telephone Companies: Tele Circuit Network Corp Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Paypal Credit,  They put a $1,500 bill on my Pay Pal account unauthorized Iowa Author: Fenton, Iowa Credit & Debt Services: Paypal Credit Fenton, Iowa

Sep 25 2016
Premium Marketing International Promised Me Miracles and Never Heard From Them Again Orlando Florida Author: Lagrange, Ohio Time-share developers: Premium Marketing International Orlando, Florida

Sep 24 2016
Clinton Foundation Bill and Hillary Clinton Foundation not using donations for charity work New York, NY 10020 New York
Author: Chattahoochee, Georgia Cult: Clinton Foundation New York, NY 10020 , New York

Sep 24 2016
VERIZON ERC TWO YEARS AFTER CANCELLING THEY SENT A BILL AND SENT TO CREDIT BUREAUS Nationwide Author: SOMERSET, Massachusetts Cable Companies: VERIZON Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
Sprint sprint rep misrepresented buyback agreement, said our bill up to $650 would be reembursed Sprint Wichita Kansas Author: Wichita, Kansas Sales People: Sprint Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
My family mobile Walmart tmobil I don't feel I should be responsible for these amounts of my phone bill I paid 79 dollars and now you want to charge me 47.82 I only get 5 GB and I don't even come close to that much a month I feel the 34.50 I paid on the 7th is the right amount I would l Over charging me for months what credit to my account Cornelius Oregon Author: Cornelius, Oregon Telephones: My family mobile Walmart tmobil Cornelius, Oregon

Sep 22 2016
Rockstar Subscription Agency Incident Occured June 29th 2016, I was sold Cycle Magazine, then Cancelled it three days Later. I never heard a thing from this company Nor Had I recieved the Magazine it is now three months later, No refund had been sent either Gloversville New York Author: North Syracuse, New York Door to Door Sales: Rockstar Subscription Agency Gloversville, New York

Sep 22 2016
Express Modular Bill King Took advantage of Widowed 79 yr. old homeless Sandy victims Martinsburg Nationwide
Response to Customer Issue/accusations Author: Ortley Beach, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Express Modular Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
A T&T wireless Well, due to At&t incompetence of not having decent towers, I called them when I got my bill today for an additional $40.00 for a restoration fee, when I did not have any service because of where I was visiting!! Nationwide There is a slight problem with your RipOff.. Author: Apopka, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: A T&T wireless nationwide

Sep 21 2016
CelloGica by Joanna Krupa n/a . was sent by A PLUS FULFILLMENTPO BOX 4387, Chatsworth, California 01313It's stem cell technology - Mac- 5 complex Keep sending cream,don't want them, don't want bill so I'm calling my bank, be on alert. Internet Author: San Diego, California Medical Laboratories: CelloGica by Joanna Krupa Internet

Sep 20 2016
Post University: Katey Baruth, Sara Lopez, Vickie Carter, Richard Strompf, Don Mroz Fraudulent business practices and fraudulent spending of GI Bill funding Waterbury CT Author: Riverside, California Colleges and Universities: Post University Internet

Sep 20 2016
Barclay Career School I never received my Paralegal Certificate but I did receive the bill from Dept of Education. Is there any retribution in this matter and now they are out of business Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Attorneys & Legal Services: Barclay Career School Washington, Dist of Columbia

Sep 17 2016
US Healthcare, LLC, sister co. of US Healthcare Supply, LLC Has connection to Woods Pharmacy that uses aggressive marketing and shipped unauthorized prescription and then tried to bill medicare and me Milford New Jersey Woods Pharmacy Response Author: Citrus Heights, California Drugstores: US Healthcare, LLC Milford, New Jersey

Sep 16 2016
MAYER CHEVROLET CHARGED ME $7,000 TO REPLACE PARTS THAT DID NOT CORRECT THE PROBLEM. ST PETERSBURG Florida Author: VENICE, Florida Auto Dealers: MAYER CHEVROLET ST PETERSBURG, Florida

Sep 15 2016
William Waggoner / Austin Michael Media Bill Waggoner William Thomas Waggoner (((REDACTED))) Cell (((REDACTED))) Con man! Fraud! Compulsive Liar! Cheat! DO NOT TRUST A WORD OUT OF HIS MOUTH Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Murrieta, California Internet Fraud: William Waggoner / Austin Michael Media Las Vegas , Nevada

Sep 14 2016
BILL POULOS PROFITS RUN This is a scam service that promised a refund but I have not received anything Wixom Michigan Author: Rutherfordton, North Carolina Financial Education: BILL POULOS PROFITS RUN Wixom, Michigan

Sep 14 2016
Time Warner Cable Bad Installation,then,overcharged & sent bill late to collect late charge Brownsville TX Author: brownsville, Texas Internet Service Providers: Time Warner Cable Internet

Sep 13 2016
Profits Run Bill Poulos Promised a refund and I still haven't received it 7 days later. Wixom, MI Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Education & Learning Centers: Profits Run Internet

Sep 12 2016
States Recovery Systems This collection company is trying to collect for a bill that was long ago paid. Rancho Cordova California Author: vancouver, Washington Collection Agencies: States Recovery Systems Rancho Cordova, California

Sep 11 2016
Bill Mastro Mastro Auctions Disgraced sports memorabilia exec Bill Mastro gets 20 months in prison Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Bill Mastro Internet

Sep 09 2016
Bill Korner William Korner, Bill Korner LUTCF CIC, William Korner LUTCF CIC Will sell you on his contacts and experience, you will hire him and he will take your salary and provide no benifit to the company. Palatine Illinois Author: Palatine, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Bill Korner Nationwide

Sep 08 2016
Across Town Rentals Offered to work with any form of credit to set up showings at apartments. Charged me $350 and now I have called multiple times and have heard nothing. Internet Author: NEW BRIGHTON, Minnesota Housing Rentals: Across Town Rentals Internet

Sep 08 2016
Dahmer powertrain, Dahmer chevrolet ,Dahmer sales division,Cable Dahmer chevrolet, Jerry Dahmer best warranty in the business ,my a*s. ...piss poor customer service , 50% failure rate on motors, Lees Summit Missouri best warranty in the business? Author: Evanston, Wyoming Auto Parts: Dahmer powertrain Lees Summit, Missouri