Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

bill me later pay pal

Showing 1-25 of 143,632 Found Reports For more specific results for "bill me later pay pal"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 01 2017
Snappy Electric Lie about code to get more money out of me. Marietta Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Electrical Services: Snappy Electric Marietta, Georgia

Mar 01 2017
Abella Mayfair Products Offered free samples then charged me over $300 is US currency North York Ontario Author: Petersfield, Alabama Skin Care: Abella Mayfair Products Internet

Mar 01 2017
Simon Reynolds He's an unlicensed unregulated so called finance professional who has zero experience or regulations. He lies that he will leverage investments to pay out 10%++ returns on each level of leverage when in fact the only thing he's ever done is as an unlicensed individual taken money from his mother-in-law and invested it into another Asian unregulated fund where he took a spread off his own family. He knows nothing about finance. The only thing anyone can count on is that he is a liar. Preston Internet
Author: gREENSBORO, Georgia Investment Brokers: Simon Reynolds Preston,

Mar 01 2017
ATBS Atbs tax services, American trucking business services This company is a fraud, they charge you extra money after you pay during the year Lakewood Colorado Author: Converse, Texas Small Business Services: ATBS Lakewood, Colorado

Wish.com Took $289.90 for me and they won't refund me Internet
Author: Bush , Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Wish.com Internet

Mar 01 2017
United Auto Outlet Sold me a lemon Chantilly Virginia You could have avoided this by exercising common sense Author: Martinsburg, West Virginia Auto Dealers: United Auto Outlet Chantilly, Virginia

Mar 01 2017
Lunas Mods | Kyle Luna Kyle LunaLunas Mods They took my money to provide a service and then just never got back to me and refuse to refund me Kyle Luna Internet Author: Horsham, Alabama Customer: Lunas Mods | Kyle Luna Internet

8, Report #1020699

Feb 28 2017
Source One Network Solutions LLC Source One Network Solutions doesn't pay their Sub-Contractors Madison, Wisconsin More Obfuscation & Underpayments Author: Vancouver, Washington Dead Beat Customers: Source One Network Solutions Madison, Wisconsin

Feb 28 2017
Vantage Acceptance Recommended TRUSTED REVIEW:  Vantage Acceptance | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED ™ …businesses you can trust. Vantage Acceptance proudly provides debt relief services nationwide. Vantage Acceptance completely understands and sympathize with people struggling to pay off their debts due to financial hardship. Vantage Acceptance successfully negotiating on behalf of thousands of consumers every day for many years. Vantage Acceptance highly dedicated towards 100% customer satisfaction. Ripoff Report Verified.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: Vantage Acceptance Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Vantage Acceptance specializes in helping you eliminate your debt. Vantage Acceptance has an ongoing relationship with creditors and has been successfully negotiating on behalf of thousands of clients every day. Vantage Acceptance charges a fee only after achieving a satisfactory settlement for you and on which your first payment is made. Woodland Hills , California

Feb 28 2017
Jode Trucking Inc and/or Jorge Acevedo I requested a refund on an equipment purchased and installed on a commercial truck since it was not working properly. The sale was for $1500 and Jorge agreed to give back $1000. I returned the equipment then later Jorge backed out and refused to give me back my money. Big Spring Texas Author: El Paso , Texas Motor Vehicle Division DMV: Jode Trucking Inc Big Spring, Texas

Feb 28 2017
James Morgan, Attorney Mislead to get my credit card information; mislead to gain payments; would not allow me to cancel membership or backtrack to rescind my question. internet Author: Denville, New Jersey Questionable Activities: James Morgan, Attorney Internet

Feb 28 2017
Direct TV Charged 651.98 to my debit card without my authorization or knowledge resulting in a negative Balance with my bank USAA for a final bill, cancellation fee, and equipment of which I thought the bill would be arriving any day now. I called to complain, Dire Charged my debit card for 651.00 for a final bill without my knowledge or consent California Nationwide FYI Author: McDonough, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
bernardarnault19's profile photo bernardarnault19@163.com fgilliam0009@gmail.com revfatherfrankmichaeljohn@gmail.com kennethbrown801@yahoo.co.ukRECEIVER...OLUFEMI YUSUF AZEEZ Want to donate big money to me because Mr. Arnault is dying he says Staten Island New York City Author: Vista, California Cash Services: bernardarnault19's profile photo bernardarnault19@163.com Staten Island, New York

Feb 28 2017
COMCAST MAKING ME PAY FOR A SERVICE I DON'T WANT TV ATLANTA Georgia Author: FOREST PARK, Georgia Internet Services: COMCAST ATLANTA , Georgia

Feb 28 2017
QUEST DIAGNOSTICS WOULD NOT BILL SECONDARY INSURANCE CINCINNATI Ohio Author: smithtown, New York Consumer Services: QUEST DIAGNOSTICS CINCINNATI, Ohio

Feb 28 2017
Sherwin Han Xiao Wen Han Abstract Productions False Representation, Breach of Contract, Fiscal Irresponsibility, Loan Renegger, BS Artist, Deluded Bill Gates Wannabe Portsmouth Rhode Island Author: Boulder City, Nevada Computer Software: Sherwin Han Portsmouth, Rhode Island

Feb 28 2017
Alwazeer Group LLC hauled a Komatsu WA600 loader - did not pay Armstrong transportation . Not only that but i have 4 other invoices totalling over 15000.00 they did not pay . Farmington Hills,Michigan internet Author: PLEASANT GROVE, Utah Trucking Companies: Alwazeer Group LLC Farmington Hills,MI,

Feb 28 2017
CORE Skin Care,BAYDAYINC@GMAV1607 I fell for a Angelina Jolie, free sample of Core Skin Care, just pay shipping & handeling - which I did with a credit card. The next month I was sent 2 items and charged $175.94. Author: Long Beach, California BBB Better Business Bureau: CORE Skin Care,BAYDAYINC@GMAV1607

Feb 28 2017
Ultra Premium Garcinia Cambogia Ultra Premium Garcinia Cambogia was offering free bottles oc this product and advertised that you only had to pay $4.95 shipping. I ordered it and got the 1 bottle I ordered. 17 days later they charged me $94.19 on my debit card without my permission. Internet Author: Superior, Wisconsin Drug Manufacturers: Ultra Premium Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Feb 28 2017
Fulfillment Center TEST X CORE i ordered one free sample $4.95 shipping. they sent me two bottle of pills one has not been open, the other i have a bad allergic reaction to it. Tried calling no one ever answer you call. i want to send it back for a refund of $160.00 + Aururo Colorado Author: Tucson, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: Fulfillment Center Aururo, Colorado

Feb 28 2017
biodermrx Bioderm Optimal Health and Beauty Beware of so-called 14 day trial offer for $4.95 after 14 days they will bill you 89.00 Internet Author: Greeley, Colorado Skin Care: biodermrx Internet

Feb 28 2017
CD Diet & Health They sent a product that they advertised on the Inernet with no instructions or phone number on how to contact them. I found the phone number from another person's complaint, called to cancel any further products and they kept getting my zip code wrong, then tried to sell me another product, and they were just not wanting to cancel the order. I asked for a cancellation number and they said they would send it in an e-mail. I spoke with Chris on 2-27-17!!! San Diego California Author: SELLERSBURG, Indiana Skin Care: CD Diet & Health San Diego, California

Feb 28 2017
Easy Direct Solutions, LLC Ryan Smith, Mark Thomas, George Jordan, Paul Johnson, Charles Wilson, Jimmy Watson, Peter Watson, Stanley Shanazz, Robbin Lee, Jose Romero, Kenneth Thompson, Mark Thompson Easy Direct Solutions is trying to steal $7500.00 From me and I want it Back and I can probe it!!! Chicago Illinois Author: Spring Grove, Virginia Sales People: Easy Direct Solutions, LLC Chicago , Illinois

Feb 28 2017
Cold Spring Advisory Group Louis Ottimo, Michelle Ottimo, Cold Spring Harbor, EKN Financial Services Fraud, Illegal Activity, Professional Scam ,Steal Your Money, Disbarred, Criminal, Identity Theft Syossett New York Louis Ottimo of Cold Spring Advisory Files Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Author: Dist of Columbia Brokerage Companies: Cold Spring Advisory Group Syossett, New York

Feb 28 2017
Beauty Impressions I believed this was a ripped off, this company used Facebook to send you an advertising about the products that they said that belongs to Melania's Trump and how you can used as tryout and three days later you see it coming out of your bank account, they I believed it was a ripped off due to they went through my facebook and it was supposed to be a trying sample, which I have paid shipping and handling, three days after they collect over $180.00 dollars out of my account. Desoto Texas
Author: Desoto, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Beauty Impressions Desoto, Texas