Your Search | bill me later pay pal

Aug 28 2016
Hitwe So i have also had the problems upon hitwe. I had a user briana lee. Diana and claire and a few other aliases All the same person asking repetitive for money. The problem being is one she sent graphic photos and was dumb enought to even send pics of two I have had indicated that i was asked to send either 150 250 or even 1700 to supposedly help buy a cell phone or help with a birthday or for fare to get to me. Caught each in a lie Utah Author: West valley, Utah Internet: Hitwe Utah

Aug 28 2016
Nikeking shoes. Ms Alina Sent 160$ US for some clothing via Western Union. Said I would get it in 5-7 days.after 5 days, got an email saying that I would have to pay 70% of the sale due to tax? In the email they told me that they had already bought back the clothing and in order to resend it to me I would have to pay 100$ US for tax. Fujian Internet Author: Toronto, Alabama Clothing Stores: Nikeking shoes

Aug 28 2016
pedro.338quezada@outlook.com Told me that I won $750,000.00 Internet Author: Teaneck, New Jersey Bad Check Writers: pedro.338quezada@outlook.com Internet

lLe Modeln Model & Talent Agency ripped me off youngstown Ohio
Author: warren, Ohio Modeling & Talent Agencies: lLe Modeln Model & Talent Agency youngstown , Ohio

Aug 28 2016
Proskinmax They are charging me $89.95 per month for a product that was initially a free sample Internet Author: Chesterfield, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Proskinmax Internet

Aug 28 2016
Neat Co. Sold me a new scanner under the pretense that If I did not buy it my data from my old scanner would be lost. Phiadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Stevensville, Maryland Computer Software: Neat Co. Phiadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 28 2016
bgepleasantsoftskin ordered a free sample and only to pay shipping but a further charge was debited to my account. HELP Author: pittston, Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: bgepleasantsoftskin Internet

Aug 28 2016
Summerstone nursery Scammed me out of $125 Po box 274 morrison Tennessee Author: St louis, Missouri Nurseries: Summerstone nursery Po box 274 morrison, Tennessee

Aug 28 2016
Smart GPS Back Pack LLC, aka Capt. Smart Back Pack GPS and all combinations of these five words Sal chiechi aka Bill Chiechi Smart GPS Back Pack LLC, aka Capt. Smart Back Pack GPS and all combinations of these five words. This company doesn't exsist, except on a website. Sal/Bill Chiechi is a fraud and a con man. Port Saint Lucie Florida Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Con Artists: Smart GPS Back Pack LLC, aka Capt. Smart Back Pack GPS and all combinations of these five words Port Saint Lucie, Florida

Aug 28 2016
JUNKCARD JUNKCARD SOLD ME USED GIFTCARD DALLAS TEXAS Author: Richardson, Texas Convenience Stores: JUNKCARD Internet

Aug 28 2016
Western Union after the website did not confirm my money transfer and investigated by Wells Fargo still in the results 4 Weeks Later $440.99 was deducted from my account to no avail if anything happened since then Eagle River Wisconsin 8080 Camp Road Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Western Union Internet

Aug 27 2016
AMERICA VACATIONS 1 BENITO JUAREZMEX The Company Lied, cheated and manipulated $515 from me. Offering a FALSE VACATION! Mexico Nationwide
Author: Belle Chasse, Louisiana Air Travel: AMERICA VACATIONS 1 BENITO JUAREZMEX Nationwide

Aug 27 2016
NorthStar Moving Corporation NorthStar Moving & Storage North Star Movers NorthStar Moving North Star Moving Damages Property and Does Not Pay for Damages Chatsworth California
Author: Camarillo, California Moving Companies: NorthStar Moving Corporation Chatsworth, California

Aug 27 2016
American settlement llc Company tried get me send money,but forgot to say who they are or where to send money too Internet Author: Wake Forest, North Carolina Collection Agencies: American settlement llc Internet

Aug 27 2016
Ncs Litigations Company called and stated I would be arrested if I did not pay, then when I paid they stated I owed more than originally due. Nationwide Author: Saginaw, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Ncs Litigations Nationwide

Aug 27 2016
Confero Mystery Shopping They almost scammed me into paying to be a mystery shopper when the process should be free. I want to prevent this from happening to others. Cary North Carolina Author: DFW, Texas Questionable Activities: Confero Mystery Shopping Cary, North Carolina

Aug 27 2016
Paul Blanco Sacramento They sold me a lemon and lied during the sales process Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Auto Dealers: Paul Blanco Sacramento Sacramento, California

Aug 27 2016
Ticket tracker south Best seats fast Went found seats available for the drake concert in Tampa tonight and sold me seats gave the lady credit card an later got an email stating a problem an now out off 717 dollars and no tickets. And now no money to buy tickets for the show tonight. Internet
Author: Tampa , Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Ticket tracker south Internet

Aug 27 2016
Christine Boehle Precision Horse Training Deceptive Marketing , Obvious Untruths cost me alot of money Rogue river Oregon Author: Olalla, Washington Animal Services: Christine Boehle Rogue river, Oregon

Aug 27 2016
Michael Anderson Says he is representing publishers clearing house and I have won five million dollars Stalks me by phone calling numerous times left one voice mail message Nationwide Author: Alameda, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Michael Anderson

Aug 27 2016
Garden State Parkway authority New Jersey Turnpike authority @sallywingles Exit 89 was unmanned for cash receipt and going so on my return trip I was sure to have exact change . The machine did not work. I have contested the 50 dollar fine and was told my reason was not valid.and they will suspend my registration if I don't pay. Who can we fight this with . Perhaps a class action law suit? (((REDACTED))) trenton New Jersey Author: Neptune, New Jersey Toll Booth Cashiers: Garden State Parkway authority po box 4971 trenton, New Jersey

Aug 27 2016
Commissioner of Judging..Processing Division Awards Notification Commision Sent ripoff scam requesting I pay 15.99 to relieve my award winnings Kansas City Kansas Author: Americus, Georgia Liars: Commissioner of Judging..Processing Division Awards Notification Commision Kansas City, Kansas

Aug 27 2016
Dell Computer Corporation Dell laptops, Dell computers, Dell Computer Sold me a obsolete device not capable of being upgraded Round Rock Texas How. Author: Joliet, Illinois Computer Manufactures: Dell Computer Corporation Round Rock , Texas

Aug 27 2016
Mark Saenz Marcus This guy has stolen $26,000 from me to do a project that never was completed and never paid his contractors as well Woodlands Texas Author: Hockley, Texas Better Business Bureau: Mark Saenz Woodlands,

Aug 27 2016
PURELINE Diietary supplements I got a free sample payin shipping and now they send me the same bottle at full rate on my card each month and will not stop. I did not ever authrorize this and no one answers the phone! tampa Florida Author: naples fl, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: PURELINE Diietary supplements tampa, Florida