Your Search | bill me later pay pal

Jul 23 2016
Yodle Lied, takes money, strong arms, ignores me, horrible company Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Advertising / Deceptive: Yodle Internet

Jul 23 2016
Joy Behar, Am liEncante, Youth Renew, Fit AgainYouth 197.72 dollar was to pay for two bills. Now one about be cut off with late fee. Another now has late fee and both giving negative credit report. Thanks for nothing Joy Behar California (?) Internet Author: Kentwood , Louisiana Telemarketers: Joy Behar Internet

Jul 23 2016
Freester.com Svcrt.com Pulled Bait & Switch scam on me AFTER I paid for service. Then, lied about it when confronted. Internet Author: Malvern, Arkansas Websites: Freester.com Internet

Jul 23 2016
Directv charging me after 3 alerts to cancel 2 phone and 1 in writing Internet Author: coffeeville ms, Mississippi Cash Services: Directv Internet

Jul 23 2016
Crafton police department Bourough of crafton aka police crafton Crafton police department didn't serve and protect me because I'm handicapped they totally ignored my call and after I got attacked by neighbor they came out to my home just sat outside never helped me never got paramedics or anything I'm handicapped been all my life Crafton Pennsylvania
Author: Crafton, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Crafton police department Crafton, Pennsylvania

Jul 23 2016
J Porter DeVries, DeVries & Associates, Attorneys at Law, P.C. High Price to Pay for Injustice! Kailua Kona Hawaii Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Attorneys & Legal Services: J Porter DeVries Kailua Kona, Hawaii

Jul 23 2016
Green Monster solar water heating Sold me a $2000 system for $10000 saying I would get federal and state rebates to cover the cost. Phoenix Arizona Author: tucson, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Green Monster solar water heating Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 23 2016
New World Carriers New World Auto Transport They repeatedly change the amount of the payroll that they put in to employees bank accounts from the payroll stubs. They never pay employees that quit their last check. They are very unfair people in all business aspects. They belittle employees and customers. Very unfair and dishonest people. Katy Texas Author: Rosharon, Texas Auto Transporters: New World Carriers Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins Dr. Debra J. Atkins, Dr. Debra J. Atkins Frodel The Botox lot used on me was imported from outside the US. Information obtained from Manufacturer. Marietta, Georgia
X Patient Response Author: Roswell, Georgia Plastic Surgeons: Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins Marietta, Georgia

Jul 23 2016
Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins  Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins Botox made a mess of my face Doctor didnt warn me of the risks Marietta Georgia No Settlement Author: roswell, Georgia Plastic Surgeons: Atlanta Medical Day Spa TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Marietta, Georgia

Jul 23 2016
Sauer Incorporated - General Contractor Doesn't pay their workers on time Corporate: Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Orange Park, Florida Builders & Contractors: Sauer Incorporated Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Nick Resciniti and Camillo Resciniti Americorp Enterprises Inc. Solicitor Sherwin Shapiro Nick Resciniti and Camillo Resciniti also stole hundreds of thousands of dollars from me. Toronto ontario Orginal Submission dates and updates Author: Toronto, Alabama Real Estate Investing: Nick Resciniti and Camillo Resciniti Americorp Enterprises Inc. Toronto, ontario

Jul 23 2016
TEMPO AUTO SALES /JMAC FININICAL IN HOPKINSVILLE,KY. & TEMPO AUTO SALES/JMAC FININICAL IN DICKSON,TN. ENFORCED AN ARGEED AGREEMENT/BILL OF SALES THAT WASN'T AGREED Hopkinsville & dickson Kentucky & tenn Author: PRINCETON, Kentucky Auto Dealers: TEMPO AUTO SALES /JMAC FININICAL IN HOPKINSVILLE,KY. & DICKSON,TN. Hopkinsville, Kentucky

Jul 23 2016
Dean Perez/ Loan Officer Cash Advance Inc Emailed a final warning threatening me with court Hayward California Author: Roma, Texas Loans: Dean Perez/ Loan Officer Cash Advance Inc Hayward, California

Jul 23 2016
1800contacts refused refund tried later to make 8 week long process appear as attempt to resolve. Draper Utah Author: lodi, California Sales People: 1800contacts Draper, Utah

Jul 23 2016
Dairy queen 902 Meyer RdSeabrook, TX 77586 Over charged, Called me Liar seabrook Texas
Author: duluth, Georgia Fast Food Restaurants: Dairy queen seabrook, Texas

Jul 23 2016
Speed Auto Sales Speed Auto Sales and LeasingPerryTim BrownBillMike RussoMichael RussoMike RussoMichael AminovMike AminovMamon Aminov Send me a deposit to hold the car!!! Find a Family member to Finance the Car!!! We have no record of your deposit!!! Phoenix Arizona FBI gets involved!!! 2/3/16 Author: Irvine, California Auto Dealers: Speed Auto Sales Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 23 2016
Bestforubags Lay eggs shop Paid 60 dollars for a purse that was never shipped to me. China lay eggs shop Internet Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Bestforubags Internet

Jul 23 2016
AMW, elite executive inc, cc events Billy houtz, precious Herrera, and Chantal crouzet Scam, they don't pay you what you earned, unpaid training, taking advantage of employees Orange County California Author: Orange County , California Liars: AMW, elite executive inc, cc events Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Dave, First executive He told me I would be a driver for an escort and I needed to send $299 for membership that escorts,clients,and driver through western union whenever I wanted to work. Bagenaut, New Jersey Nationwide Author: Sound Beach, New York Chauffeurs: Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
encante serum and eye cream facebook Santa Ana Nationwide, California I tried their -Free Trail- for 14 days. There was no where wherer it said you be put on a auto payment. Nor was there any where did they say they would not accept returns. It was hard to get a hold of them and after a concel I recieved in the mail next day another order I called to return it they gal told me give it to someone as a gift. i said I am not paying for any thing I am returning it back to you and I will not pay for it. . well to late they charged me $98.71 for the serum and $99.01 for the eye cream. These product was no better than drug store brands . Oh yes she also told me she could give me a 75% discount if I kept on th e auto. I told her NO and If you backed your product you would accept returns. . This is a shamful company and something needs to be done. san anna California Author: portsmouth, Ohio Attorneys General: encante serum and eye cream san anna, California

Jul 23 2016
Infinii commerce Yes it is scam! First of they attract you with photos from their Facebook page that they are earning 6 figures billions which is lie! Then when you get suck in to being a member you have to pay the cheapest is $49.99 a month it doesn't end there if you wa Scam Internet Author: Northville , Michigan Computer Marketing Companies: Infinii commerce Internet

Jul 23 2016
Rushmore Energy / Knoxstar Rushmore Energy Knoxstar EMS Those companies don't pay there agents they are Con. You are so arrogant kitchen where the word chargebacks. Columbus Texas PA Chicago Texas Author: Galloway , Ohio Social Services: Rushmore Energy / Knoxstar Sugar, Texas

Jul 23 2016
National League of Poker I have won $150.00 and they will not pay me Internet Author: Longwood, Florida Casinos & Cardrooms: National League of Poker Internet

Jul 23 2016
Dr.Marquand Jerk lied denied hospital aftercare I fired him he claimed to have discharge me after I fired him mcadenville North Carolina Author: Bessemer, North Carolina Doctors: Dr.Marquand mcadenville, North Carolina