BILL ME LATER PAY PAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: bill me later pay pal
There may be more specific results for "bill me later pay pal"
For more specific results for "bill me later pay pal"
Showing 1-25 of 145,210 Found Reports For more specific results for "bill me later pay pal"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 19 2017
WCAP Financial Funding for flipping seedcapital.com Charged me $9000 for opening credit cards in my name Dealer Utah Utah Author: Centerville, Utah Financial Services: WCAP Financial

May 19 2017
HTowngadgets Do not  buy from this company at all. They ripped me off out of 280 dollars. Bought a phone from them and the description said the battery was in good condition.  That was a lie because even when the phone is at 100% it dies. They sold me a phone with a bad battery and they knew it. Check their reviews. They've done it to  too. Not a trusted seller. They are scammers. Internet
Author: Kansas Cellular Phone Companies: HTowngadgets Internet

May 19 2017
GLOSS MOTIVE 888-978-7329 FREE SAMPLE COST ME 3 X $69.99 SCAM LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: ukiah, California Sales People: GLOSS MOTIVE Internet

May 19 2017
Energy Savings? They're probably using several different names but I've gotten 8 calls all starting w/recorded, URGENT electric bill message my a**! Fair Lawn New Jersey Author: Berlin , New Jersey Utility Companies: Energy Savings? Fair Lawn , New Jersey

May 19 2017
Clubs Systems club systems left town & continues to bill my checking acct after I cancelled subscription lodi California Author: lodi, California Health Spas: Clubs Systems lodi, California

May 19 2017
Nelson Nissan of Broken Arrow Oklahoma Nelson Auto Group Treated me poorly, poor customer Service, repaired poorly Broken arrow Oklahoma Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: Nelson Nissan of Broken Arrow Oklahoma Broken arrow, Oklahoma

May 19 2017
Jennifer Hilkert house-flipper, deadbeat, thief, fraud, no-pay, poor-manager, worst in chattanooga, very low standard, tradesmen and consumer beware Chattanooga - ,Lookout Mountain, Tennessee
Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Real Estate Services: Jennifer Hilkert Chattanooga, Tennessee

May 19 2017
Metro PCS I was told for a total of 3 months that I will be reimbursed for a bill iI paid and never used and not only did they rip me off they blocked me from the system so i can no longer get through Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Liars: Metro Pcs Nationwide

May 19 2017
Sunridge Nissan Sunridge Automotive Supercenter Sold me a car with no Air Conditioning Calgary Alberta Author: Calgary, Alberta Auto Dealers: Sunridge Nissan Calgary, Alberta

May 19 2017
Aol Upgraded my free Aol account, attempted to bill my (long expired) credit card without my knowledge or permission. Sterling Virginia Author: 93010, California Internet Services: Aol Nationwide

May 19 2017
Ageless Eyes Serum Ageless Health Solutions, Tru Belleza, Skinmatics Age Defy, Inner Beauty, Meaning of Bueaty, Clevelaand Haines Life, Revitalize and Prive, They advertise on facebook and state that they are endorsed from Shark Tank. They are offering a free cream but you haVe to pay $4.95 shipping. You will never recieve any product but they will start billing your credit card for whatever they can get out of it. They billed mine $250 every two weeks until I noticed it. This scam uses many other celebrities names plus they will change the face cream product name daily. The company name flucuates as well. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Parksville, British Columbia Beauty Products: Ageless Eyes Serum Las Vegas, Nevada

May 19 2017
Nutra Now They claim to not be able to find me in their system AFTER they took my money. Internet Author: Clarksburg, West Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Nutra Now Internet

May 19 2017
Diamond Pro Cargo Todd Brown took my deposit and has not delivered or can't even tell me when my trailer will be done Internet Author: Co Sprgs, Colorado Trailers: Diamond Pro Cargo Internet

May 19 2017
dr oz Beaute Crème Support, Beaute Instant Wrinkle Reducer, SkinContour,Eye contour As strongly advertised on Dr Oz and with Christy Brinkley testimony and other testimonials, I ordered the free trial paying shipping. No where did it tell me when the trial would be over and what charges would be incurred. Internet Author: placentia, California Skin Care: dr oz Internet

May 19 2017
Business Development Solutions, INC They offered me a job and wanted to see if I was trust worthy and to see if I was on-time in responding to my emails. I was to deposit a cashier's check in my account and then let take some of the money (minus my sign-on bonus) and deposit the money in another bank and account. The cashier's check ended up being bogus. Jacksonville Florida Author: Forrest City, AR 72335, Arkansas Internet Fraud: Internet Marketing Companies: Business Development Solutions, INC Internet

May 19 2017
Sears Vacations Deceitful fraudulant lying impostors. Charging a finance charge on your money by telling u there's no finance. Unable to get any discount on the vacation u trying to book but r able to get the same vacation else where for discount. That the concierge do not get commission just their base pay. Internet Author: Rosedale, New York Tours & Excursions: Sears Vacations Internet

May 19 2017
Chris Lubanski Guaranteed removal from timeshare Deltona Florida Author: Granite City, Illinois Attorneys & Legal Services: Bill Brimm Deltona , Florida

May 19 2017
Brighthouse Spectrum Do you pay for unauthorized charges? Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Cable TV: Brighthouse Internet

May 19 2017
Visalia Skin cate products I ordered a wrinkle cream and eye serum for promotional shipping only on two items. I agreed to pay $4.96 and $3.39 and got billed two addjl fees of $.99 ea. I also got chged two weeks later for $89.95 and $85.95 charged to my credit card. I never received products. Internet Author: Pahrump, Nevada Abusive Parents: Visalia Internet

May 19 2017
Bill depew Internet Author: depew, New York Bait-and-Switch: Bill Depew Internet

May 18 2017
John mecandante Mr John rent a house to me on April 5 I gave him partial money to get in the house he told me stories and other things I like is nice I'll give you I have 1000 people about the house I have one person right now I'll tell you now I won't let them have th Nationwide Author: Garfiled, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: John mecandante Nationwide

May 18 2017
Interstate National Dealer Services I bought a policy from this company in 2013 and have never filed a claim with them. My Tahoe went into the shop and the dealership contacted Interstate to get the claim started. Our policy covers the work that needs to be done but they are not wanting to stand by the covered components. The dealership, Red Auto and myself have contacted Interstate numerous times and they are refusing to work with any of us. All I am asking is for them to stand by the policy they sold me in 2013 and cover the work that needs to be done that I have been paying for over 4 years. Atlanta Georgia Author: Turkey, Texas Auto Repair Service: Interstate National Dealer Services Nationwide

May 18 2017
Mezzo Groups U.S.A. Mezzo Distribution Mezzo Groups Pretended they wanted to work together and work as a team. Ended up breaching our contract, taking fraudulent action, scamming me, and pretending to be MY company and (to this day) trying to steal MY customers. Nationwide
Photos of Proof added! Author: New York Small Business Services: Mezzo Groups U.S.A. Nationwide

May 18 2017
extensiveskin.com tryamcream.com free full size bottle,just pay shipping and handling $4.95,then billed 90.00 x 2 they sent two items Author: Phoenix, Arizona Skin Care: extensiveskin.com Internet

May 18 2017
Universal Tire Shop Solomon They fix your car just so that the same part can breakdown again, and you pay more money. Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Mechanics: Universal Tire Shop Los Angeles, California