BILL CHANG LWPELECTRONICS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: bill chang lwpelectronics
There may be more specific results for "bill chang lwpelectronics"
For more specific results for "bill chang lwpelectronics"
Showing 1-25 of 11,717 Found Reports For more specific results for "bill chang lwpelectronics"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 25 2017
Maria Nerio Rivera Maria Rivera Doesn't listen to our explanations, didn't pay her bill for cleaning then maligns us online! Yorba Linda California
Author: anaheim, California Cleaning Services: Maria Nerio Rivera Yorba Linda, California

Jun 25 2017
Pegasus TransTech Claims 75.00 per month but bills over 100.00 plus per month sent bill 2,494.96 Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Lake Elsinore, California Computer Software: Pegasus TransTech Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
sknresremedy tried to bill my credit card for $89.95. when i called them they didnt know who i was, tried to more of my credit card numbers nevada
Author: vacaville, California Home HealthCare: sknresremedy Internet

Jun 24 2017
FYE VIP fye VIP backstage pass f.y.e. charge me for this membership and I have cancelled it three times and I am still finding it on my bill. I receive my bill for my credit card through e-bills and didn't notice the charge was back again. Then I thought I cancelled it; only to find it on my bill again. Nashville Tennessee Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Books, Records & Videos: FYE VIP Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
DAR Waterfront @ Associates The first bill I get is a collection notice Sherman Oaks California Author: paradise, California Unusual Rip-Off: DAR Waterfront @ Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jun 22 2017
Memorial Hermann Hospital Memorial Hermann Hospital Katy Texas They charge more than US$7,000.00 for an ultrasound, and they also give you a note that you may get more invoice in the mail, last time i got US$2,000.00 bill for a cut they taped after 11 hour wait in emergency. Katy Texas Author: Katy, Texas Hospitals: Memorial Hermann Hospital Katy, Texas

Jun 22 2017
Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC I don't know of other names phone number is 800-311-5969 Illinois location per Visa Bill Claimed to fix computer Illinois Author: Pleasant Hill, Missouri Computer Fraud: Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
OptimumCare Dr. Ahmed Kabiri lied about medical treatments to pad bill to insurcance & neglegent care stafford Virginia
Author: stafford, Virginia Doctors: OptimumCare stafford, Virginia

Jun 22 2017
Mercury Insurance Other Insured Hits My Car, NO LIABILITY issue, Mercury Sticks Me with $4000 Bill--APPALLING & CORRUPT--30 YEAR ACCIDENT FREE CLIENT Brea California Author: Fullerton, California Car Insurance: Mercury Insurance Brea, California

Jun 20 2017
Grissom High School Band, Bill Connell, Theo Vernon Always angry and insulting students HUNTSVILLE Alabama Author: Huntsville, Alabama Music: Grissom High School Band HUNTSVILLE, Alabama

Jun 19 2017
Cox cable communication they are charging me with someone else bill San Diego California Author: El cajon, California Cable TV: Cox cable communication San Diego, California

Jun 19 2017
NR Association 2006 medical bill Nationwide Author: gig harbor, Washington Financial Services: NR Assocation Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
TRS Limited LLC CCB Credit Services Credit collector stated they were collecting for weight losing supplement ,garcinia. i did not order nor did I receive this item. Never received bill and will not pay. Unknown Internet same story here and will not pay !! Author: Maryville, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: TRS Limited LLC Internet

Jun 19 2017
ATT ATT WIRELESS ATT PUT FRAUDULENT CHARGES IN MY BILL Internet Author: Tacoma, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: ATT Internet

Jun 19 2017
AlluraSerum - AllusiveCream I ordered the free trial 4.95 and 5.95 and then they billed me $89.85 & $85.95 for face cream and eye cream and they won't refund you the money even if you return the creams. If you don't call they will bill you every month. The creams are no good this is a scam. I want everyone to know that. Lets get the word out. Someone has to stop them from ripping people off. Fountain Hills CA California Author: Buckye, Arizona Police: AlluraSerum - AllusiveCream Fountain Hills CA, California

Jun 19 2017
HKSI-group.com Hks Brokers HKS Brokers, Eric FullerKim Chang Fake Investment /loan Brokers, Scammers un licensed and unregistered Internet Author: Other Loans: HKSI-group.com Hks Brokers Internet

Jun 18 2017
Dr Guven Uzun AKA Playa Medical Plaza AKA Beverly Hills Pain Institute & Neurology MEDICAL FRAUD - OBSCENELY INFLATED MEDICAL BILL / LYING ABOUT INSURANCE COVERAGE Playa Vista California
Author: Los Angeles, California Doctors: Dr Guven Uzun Playa Vista, California

Jun 18 2017
RoofCore International Hamlin Hills Hamlin Hills Farms Hamlin Hills Barbeque Fat Moon BBQ RoofCore International Roofcore CMR Manufacturing Gooftech SmartRoof Report-A-Leak Henry Lee Hamlin, III Henry Lee Hamlin Lee Hamlin Lee Hamlin Refusal To Pay Outstanding Bill Forsyth Georgia
Added information Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Builders & Contractors: RoofCore International Forsyth, Georgia

Jun 17 2017
Sprint Getting bogus monthly charges on bill for playphone San Francisco, California Nationwide Author: San Francisco, California Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
REBEL CRATE receiving items not requested and placing a monthly charge to my monthly bill. Conroe Texas Author: Great Mills, Maryland Festivals & Event Services: REBEL CRATE Conroe, Texas

Jun 17 2017
Bill/ Alabon breedIng Richmond British Columbia Author: Alabama Dog Breeders: Bill/ Alabon breedIng Richmond, British Columbia

Jun 17 2017
Premium Infotech FZLL ---Fujairah technician: Sam Martin is who I talk with. his ext. # is324. I wasn't given an web address or physical address. the last word I put outside of the comp. name I think is where they are located. they said they were w/ facebook. i belived them but ended up charging me $493.00 later i heard they weren't with facebook but i'm having a hard time getting a letter from facebook saying fraud. my credit card comp. wants me to fax from facebook just somecryone other than me saying it was fraud. i'm having a hard time reaching them or hearing back. my credit card is going to make me start paying it. i need something ASAP from someone so i can fax them proof. that comp. didn't help me at all. they have called 18 times maybe more in 21/2 weeks saying they want to ck. my computer i hang up on them. maybe Fujairah on my credit card bill it seems their from Fujairah Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Computer Help Desk: Premium Infotech FZLL ---Fujairah Internet

Jun 15 2017
Geraldine fisher They have accused me of using their services and I tried to call and email them that someone else is using my identity. The phone number I called keeps you on hold and you can never reach them I sent emails telling them I am not the one using their services and now they are sending me a bill for service I never asked or signed up for. Internet Author: Charleston, Missouri Computer Fraud: Geraldine fisher Internet

Jun 15 2017
RCP Services Online generated check from my bill pay services for $ 395.00 Texas Author: POPLAR BLUFF, Missouri Consumer Services: RCP Services Internet

Jun 14 2017
State of Florida Department of Transportation FDOT I paid 2000 out of $3,000 bill for toll-by-plate and they still didn't release my registration for my vehicle. Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Consumer Services: State of Florida Department of Transportation