Your Search | bill chang lwpelectronics

Oct 09 2015
Walmart Family Mobile Walmart Family Mobile does not let me pay my last bill. Internet Author: Andover, Minnesota Telephones: Walmart Family Mobile Internet

Oct 08 2015
Auto Loans LLC Saying we can move my bill date, Agreeing then adding a extra $100 to bill. Not in the US. Never told us that when we made a payment is was ONLY for interest. Well still have to pay back the full amount Internet Adding how much paid Author: Pueblo, Colorado Loans: Auto Loans LLC Internet

Oct 07 2015
Directv NFL Ticket Charges Added to the Bill but NOT ordered Greenwood Village Colorado
Author: Prescott, Arizona Cable TV: Directv Greenwood Village, Colorado

Oct 06 2015
Bill Hugall Enterprises Inc Bill Hugall I was a fool to get suckered by this Internet Scam Artist Internet Author: Sonora, California On-Line Business: Bill Hugall Enterprises Inc Internet

Oct 06 2015
Hertz Rent A Car Charged double the quoted bill for a car rental Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto & Truck Rental: Hertz Rent A Car Chicago, Illinois

Oct 06 2015
Collins College Stole a military veteran's post 911 gi bill and money. Tempe Arizona Author: Palm bay, Florida Financial Education: Collins College Tempe, Arizona

Oct 06 2015
Melat over charged water bill Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Food Vendors: Melat Atlanta , Georgia

Oct 04 2015
Tonja Hammer, Tonja Kay Landlord kept additional rent checks from my Automatic Bill Pay, after rent was already paid and deposited them after she told me destroyed them. Landlord waited until my children's PFDs were deposited into our account to deposit rent checks totaling $4,800 and also the $1,600 security deposit. After lying about the checks when confronted upon our move out, would not return phone calls or e-mails; committing theft/fraudulent checks for personal purposes. Wasilla Alaska Author: Eagle River, Alaska Landlords: Tonja Hammer Wasilla, Alaska

Oct 03 2015
Greenlawn Water District Outrageous water bill. 2nd year after moving to my place Greenlawn New York Author: East Northport, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Greenlawn Water District Greenlawn, New York

Oct 03 2015
Centurylink superviser Mildred. Very Rude and ucoopertive. Orderd ph and internet only 61.50 get first bill of Lake Placid, Florida Author: Lake placid, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Centurylink Florida

Oct 03 2015
CenturyLink We ordered internet service. We were told the bill would be for less than $80.00 a month. Winter Garden Florida Author: KISSIMMEE, Florida Internet: CenturyLink Winter Garden, Florida

Oct 01 2015
(((REDACTED)(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |Predator! Destroyed a family, committed adultry, Drunk Driving, Driving a teen while open container. liverpool New York (((REDACTED))) Author: Liverpool, New York Drunk Drivers: Drunks: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Select State/Province

Oct 01 2015
Universal Fleet Premium Master Card Horrible Customer Service. Charge $75 every two weeks if your bill is late. $150 month in additional fees covington LA Author: detroit, Michigan Motor Vehicle Division: Universal Fleet Premium Master Card Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
Dr. P. Phillips regional hospital out rageous bill orlando Florida Author: Ontario Hospital Emergency Rooms: Dr. P. Phillips regional hospital orlando, Florida

Sep 29 2015
Outer Banks Blue- Stephanie and Bill Office Managers Disgusting, Uninhabitable Rental Home Kitty Hawk North Carolina
Author: beaver, Pennsylvania Travel Services: Outer Banks Blue Kitty Hawk, North Carolina

Sep 29 2015
ginnys My husband was charge for a bill $884.68 merchandise was never order. monroe Wisconsin Author: Oceanside, New York Bait-and-Switch: ginnys monroe, Wisconsin

Sep 29 2015
Ezlocal They do nothing but bill you! Internet Author: Lebanon, Oregon Advertising Agencies: Ezlocal Internet

Sep 29 2015
BRG Robert Alexander Bill Threating leagal action for an online loan Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: BRG Robert Alexander Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
Rahman Nur , Bill Tuscher, Frasier McDonald, F-Mac, Abhinay Reddy, Jason Karpouzis Rahman Nur Nigerian SCAMMER. SCAM artist based in Phuket, Thailand. SCAMMED people for $1,000's. BEWARE, STAY AWAY from this guy. Phuket, Thailand Internet Author: San Jose, California Internet Fraud: Rahman Nur Titam Mastermind Internet

Sep 26 2015
sprint corporation Business Customers Service Field Care Project Manager check your Sprint bill and charges carefully each month for unauthorized fees and charges Portland oregon Author: vancouver, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: sprint corporation Nationwide

Sep 25 2015
trupanion I was sold a insurance policy that in my opinion had or has no intention of paying claims. I brought my dog in for allergies and would not of because I did not have the money to cover the bill. I pay $70.00 a month to trupanion they in turn went back and found anything they could to deny claim.  Seattle Nationwide Re: Your denied claim Author: west hollywood, California Veterinarian Services: trupanion Nationwide

Sep 25 2015
10:37 AM Promoted 7 FREE Magazines as a Reward. And emailed, the next day a BILL for $ 109.00 Internet Author: Gadsden, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Internet

Sep 23 2015
SFE energy Asked to see my bill, lied, Garfield neighborhood, Pittsburgh, PA Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: SFE energy Internet

Sep 23 2015
LCA Services While discussing bill with owner of company he told my wife she was ignorant if she didn't understand the print out sent to us, she told him she was not f******. ignorant because a quarter of the page was missing. he then stated well u must be ignorant it went down hill from there Savanah Georgia Author: Jesup , Georgia Accounting: LCA Services Savanah , Georgia

Sep 22 2015
Yellow Pages based in Irving Tx Yellow Pages They say we signed an agreement for payment and the document has been altered. All I signed was a document that they sent that asked for the description and name of our company for a free listing. They sent me the document with the wrong name for our phone number and I corrected it and sent it back, they now sent me a document that has been doctored to say I signed for a contract and bill is due. 2 pmts a year of $290 plus late fees. They say these pmts are due twice annually and I'm Late and have accrued late fees and other fees. Irving Texas Author: Houston, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Yellow Pages based in Irving Tx Irving, Texas