Your Search | bill chang lwpelectronics

Jul 07 2014
emobile code bill mc knight rip off /trouble getting refund Internet Author: cleveland, Ohio Work at Home: emobile code Internet

Jul 07 2014
omax watches I have called these people to get my money back and return the watch,but the bill/acct. don't have no phone line. just email and when you fill out the required information it never gets to them. Internet Author: Springdale, Arkansas Miscellaneous Electronics: omax watches Internet

Jul 07 2014
Bill Zinke Human Resource Services, Inc. Deplorable Work Environment with an Archaic & Abusive Boss Boulder, Colorado Author: boulder, Colorado Employers: Bill Zinke Boulder, Colorado

Jul 07 2014
I.C System Constant calls, looked up number and called back said I owed almost $800.00. The incident occured almost 9 months prior and this was the first time I got a call. I asked for a receipt and information to be mailed and have not received anything or a paper bill like I asked.  Internet Author: Pennsylvania Emergency Medical Services: I.C System Internet

Jul 07 2014
Change Realty Bill Gaffney Signed us up to sell our home then pulled a dissapearing act! Terrible service, never returned phone calls. Put us in the MLS and put a sign in the yard and we never heard from him again. Change Realty and Bill Gaffney are a RipOff! Lake Oswego Oregon Author: Oregon Realtors: Change Realty Select State/Province

Jul 07 2014
Poly Foam Received product on Credit, and has not payed bill santa clarita California
Author: Farmington, Missouri Corrupt Companies: Poly Foam santa clarita , California

Jul 07 2014
Bill Adomanis of Pi MarketingSolutions and Supreme Data Connections -William Adomanis LEAD GENERATION COMPANY -- TOTAL RIPOFF- BILL ADOMANIS- CROOK Lake Worth Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Bill Adomanis/Pi MarketingSolutions Lake Worth, Florida

Jul 07 2014
Bill Me Later Paypal RIP OFF ! - SCAM - Horrible customer service !! Internet Author: Unknown, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Bill Me Later Internet

Jul 04 2014
Live Career Free Resume Builder....Career TipsLive Career Perf I am 78 yrs. of age and my granddaughter needed a resume, and when she went on line for help, she saw this ad that said FREE she of course, used this free sample and I have been billed for 2 months. I live on my social security and I need all my money. This takes a lot from my income as they continue to bill me.I have asked them to please stop billing me but they continue. I need someone to help me. New York San Internet Author: Mount Airy, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Live Career Internet

Jul 04 2014
Jefferson capital system they company mysteriously pop up on my credit report which I constantly monitor alerted me saying I had a 6,089 credit card bill that was just added to my account! I found this suspicious because I only own two credit cards !! The company has not even tried to contact me! Internet Author: Beaumont, Texas Collection Agencies: Jefferson capital system Internet

Jul 04 2014
Dr. Basilois (Bill) Costaros Westlake Ohio Renaissance CenterMaple Leaf Dental Group Dunlap, ill.Rod Gore Dental Scottsdale Arizona Dr. Basilois (Bill) Costaros- Dental Malpractice Law Suits Westlake, Ohio and Scottsdale, Arizona Ohio, Arizona, Author: Cleveland, Ohio Consumer Services: Dr. Basilois (Bill) Costaros Nationwide

Jul 03 2014
Hisham’s Towing There has to be a law! My car was towed off of a private lot granted it wasn't registered because it was being repaired to be sold. The lot where it is usually parked was being re-striped so it was just there for a day. I received a notice in the mail stating that The police stored the car with Hisham Towing at 14201 S Halldale Gardena, CA 90249 on the 26th of June, on July 2nd I went down to pick up the car and was told that I would have to get a police release form which it was too late to pick one up. I was told then that I owed $600.00 plus the $300 to register before I could pick the car up. It's now July 3 and the fees are already over $900.00 so we decided it wasn't worth it to get the car. I decided go back to Hisham Towing to ask the guy if I can just let them keep the car as of today July 3rd so that they can stop charging me the almost $100.00 dollars a day for storage. He tells me No. They are going to continue charging me for 42 days. 42 days! Even though I asked him to keep the car and the pick slip since they are going to get the car anyway. He said that they will still charge me storage fees knowing that I am not picking up the car. Then he continues to say that if I bring my Pink slip and $400.00 he will clear it all. This is such a scam! I told him I can't afford to get the car because of the fees, they are taking the car for auction anyway I tell him, why can't they just stop charging me storage today I asked. He said that's all he can do. Take my car and bill me for 42 days of storage! This is happening to most people in the urban area, It's sad because we keep letting it happen. It's wrong and can't be legal. Who can we turn to? This has to stop. I will seek the advise of an attorney regarding this matter! Stay clear of these crooks! And if it is happening to you please tell your story! Hopefully we can stop this crime. It can't be legal! Gardena California Author: Gardena, California Auto Towing: Hisham’s Towing Gardena, California

Jul 03 2014
LUMANELLE LUMA eNGLISH SPEAKING SNEAKS DON'T TELL YOU THEY ARE SETTING YOU UP FOR A HUGE BILL ON YOUR CREDIT CARD. wHEN SEEKING INFORMATION FROM THE 1-800 NUMBER- A HALF SPEAKING eNGLISH PERSON TALKS EXTREMEMLY FAST, PLAYS HARDBALL WITH YOU, INSULTED ME. LIED AND SAID SOMEONE WOULD GET BACK TO ME, PRETEND TO GET A MANAGER FOR YOU. THIS COMPAN REFUSED TO GIVE ME BACK ALL OF MY MONEY AFTER FOUR ATTEMPTS. THEY ARE THEIVES AND HAVE TRAINED THEIR OUTSOURCE PEOPLE TO UPSET YOU HOPING YOU HANG UP ON THEM AND THEY KEEP ALL OF YOUR MONEY. WHAT AN AMERICAN DISGRACE!!!! NORTH VANCOUVER, CANADA & LEHI UT Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Beauty Products: LUMANELLE Internet

Jul 03 2014
westwood college The individuals from this school are in on everything as well. Especially a Jim Pavlik, and a Bernard Alex. I am a combat veteran attending this school and using my G.I. Bill at the moment. I was diagnosed with combat ptsd back in 2010, which i thought was a joke. However i started at westwood college back in august of 2012 and was doing great at first. Then one day around December 2013 i started having flashbacks to the events from when i was in Afghanistan, i would have nightmares as well. This started to affect me pretty bad. I did what i knew was right and informed my instructors of this as well as my program chair. I was then scheduled to take a class on terrorism being that it is a required course for the Criminal Justice program. I attempted to talk to my program chair and explain to him that i did not feel comfortable with the class and that it was very difficult for me to be in there. He pretended to care as i told him the class project that determined whether you pass is an essay where you have to pretend to be a terrorist group planning an attack on a major U.S. City. The instructor did work with me, however i was not able to pass the course due to some minor details along with this. The following term which is the one i am attending now i was placed in an online version of the terrorism class. I attempted to talk to my program chair to inform him that i did not want to take the class but he did not care and did not withdraw me from the class. I am most likely going to fail the class for the second time in a row and will be stripped of my G.I. Bill if i do so, and it is all thanks to the program chair for the Criminal Justice program Bernard Alex sr. upland California Author: Hemet, California Corrupt Companies: westwood college upland, California

Jul 03 2014
AT&T AT&T Uverse PROMISED BILL WOULD NOT INCREASE AND CHARGED TWICE AS MUCH Nationwide Author: Danbury, Connecticut Telephone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Jul 03 2014
Glove Saver Bill HancockU SA Text Products took payment never sent order wont respond Phoenix Arizona Author: Flanders, New York Medical Supplies: Glove Saver Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 02 2014
Shaw & Lines, LLC Mark E. Lines, ESQ. Mark E. Lines, Esq.turned a $2400.00 arrears HOA bill into $25,000.00 in legal fees and we didn't go to court Phoenix Arizona Author: Avondale, Arizona Homeowner Associations: Shaw & Lines, LLC Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 02 2014
Quick Telecom Inc. Is a Frauld. Failure to provide service and then tried to bill me! Quick Telecom Inc. Is a Frauld. Failure to provide service and then tried to bill me!Quick Telecom Robert Bird Beware Sterling, Virginia Failure to provide service and then tried to bill me! Quick Telecom Inc. Is a Frauld. Failure to provide service and then tried to bill me! Sterling Virginia Author: Vienna, Virginia Telephone Companies: Quick Telecom Inc. Is a Frauld. Failure to provide service and then tried to bill me! Sterling, Virginia

Jul 02 2014
peoples products inc Bill wilson horrible corrupt buisness. improper buisness treatment. overpriced low quality products. they harass you newington Connecticut Author: Connecticut Glass Companies: peoples products inc newington, Connecticut

Jul 01 2014
BILL ME LATER I informed paypal and bill me later of double billing. The items I had bought were paid for and shows up as paid in full on paypal's balance sheet. However, these paymetns are also being recorded on bill me later as not paid. I am being charged late fees by Bill me Later in addition to the items I had already paid for through paypal. their accounts are not linked. I complained about this with paypal but they simply sent the problem to Bill Me Later, which refuses to be contacted by phone though they tell you to call them by phone. Their emails tell not to respond to their generic email replies which send on on an endless lop with no real person to respond to or address your issues. I should have checked online for complaints before registering for their service. Omaha,  Nebraska
Author: PINEHURST, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: BILL ME LATER Omaha, NE, Nebraska

Jun 30 2014
Savage Yachts LLC, Traver Smith, Matt, Imported Enterprises,Inc., Manny Galvao,Boathistory.Com Fraud, gross mis-representation, failure to provide full disclosure, pulled my heart out and feasted on all my other organs Treasure Island Florida Author: Baltimore, Maryland Boat Brokers: Savage Yachts LLC Treasure Island, Florida

Jun 30 2014
Nano Concepts Charlie Werz, Kathy Miller, Bill Leszerski, Applied Nano Concepts, Nano Grip, Nanoshield The company has a history of ripoff reports and has now changed its name to escape the scams that they perpetrated. The owner Charlie Werz and the employees are the same from Ceiltech and the other companies listed on the internet and had numerous complaints on the rip off report (this site). They are able to do this to people at trade shows and advertising on the internet. Charlie Werz, Kathy Miller and Bill Leszewski have tried to spin the hundreds of customer complaints by moving the office address, changing the phone number and company name. These people are trying to do the same thing and have lied about filing bankruptcy and cannot be trusted. Look for Tim Richardson on this site and on the internet. If you have heard of these people or if they have smooth talked you out of your money then report them on this site or on some of the blogs that have been created. Daytona Beach Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Home Based Business: Nano Concepts Daytona Beach , Florida

Jun 28 2014
Bluepilot Energy BLUE PILOT I swiched to Blue Pilot to save money on my electric bill. without and notice they raised the cost off the energy rate to 4times the amount that i agreed on. Nationwide Author: Saylorsburg, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: Bluepilot Energy Nationwide

Jun 26 2014
Advanced Technical Support Technical Support corporation you are told to contact when Microsoft informs you that drivers in your computers needs to be replaced. The technician who answers the phone replaces the drivers and informs you that the computer has many problems and would I like them to run a diagnosis., after which they offer to tune up it up, plus install support software, etc. You end up with a major bill, but it is supposed to cover two year service. The hell begins then. Could be anywhere in the USA Internet Author: Wildomar, California Computer Service & Repair: Delia Ambroson Internet

Jun 26 2014
STYATE FARM HOME OWNERS INS. GERRY SCHRODER AGENCY SENDS BILL AFTER BEING CANCELLED ATLANTA Nationwide Author: WOODSTOCK GA, Georgia Insurance Companies: STYATE FARM HOME OWNERS INS. Nationwide

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC