Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

bill chang lwpelectronics

Showing 26-50 of 11,555 Found Reports For more specific results for "bill chang lwpelectronics"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Jan 30 2017
First electronic bank I never heard about this bank , but one day i got one bill from them which says i have to pay there 1600 $ . I call them to let them know that was not me who open this account but they keep effecting my credit score . I read lot of same complaints about this bank many people face same problem i think this just a one fraud bank which is making many with fraud all innocent people Salt lake Salt lake Sounds like ID theft Author: Pinole , California Banks: First electronic bank

Jan 30 2017
T-Mobile Venicom or venticom (a 3rd party of T-Mobile that advertises themselves as T-Mobile) in conjunction with T-Mobile. The sales man (Alex) said he would buy my contract, which was a lie. He had 2 phones shipped to my place of work, which a new employee signed for. When I returned the phones with the Post Office, I was told that they were lost in the mail. I waited 3 months to get a refund, and instead got a bill for $1,700. Biggest head ache ever. Fairfax Nationwide Author: Fairfax, Virginia Telephones: T-Mobile Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
We Settle Taxes We have worked with this company for over 2 years and paid them close to $30,000 for them to negotiate with the IRS. All I can say is GOOD LUCK! We get emails addressed to different ppl not pertaining to our case. Saturday we got a letter from the IRS stating that they would not take the offer in compromise and wants us to make payments for the next 71/2 years totaling $490,000 on a tax bill that was only $65,000! We Settle Taxes has done NOTHING to help us. No return phone calls, emails etc... as for the forms they are filing on our behalf... forget it, we never see them. Beware of this company! Tustin, California Nationwide I originally posted a complaint against We Settle Taxes on 1/30/17. We seriously jumped the gun in issuing that post. Correction: We Do not owe $490,000.00 from $65,000.00. The $490,000.00 was a Author: Cottage Grove , Minnesota Income Tax Service: We Settle Taxes Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
Contractor doctor Bill or jd Scam artist Rowlett Texas Author: Royse city, Texas Builders & Contractors: Contractor doctor Rowlett, Texas

Jan 29 2017
BEAUTYTY Don't have any other info except phone # from MC Bill..1-866-325-2360 Retired Senior ??? California Author: Windsor, Connecticut Beauty Salons: BEAUTYTY ???, California

Jan 28 2017
SirenSong Fraudulently use your Credit Card info to subscribe you to their VIP Membership and bill your card monthly for $8.95 San Diego Internet Author: Glendale, Arizona Security Services: SirenSong Internet

Jan 28 2017
AT&T I have been a customer of AT&T for over 5 years and have internet and direct tv. I decided to cancel my direct tv because my bill keeps going up and was told my contract was up and would pay no cancellation fee and to send back my equipment which I did. Carol Stream Illinois Arbtration Author: Napa, California Customer: AT&T Carol Stream, Illinois

Jan 27 2017
trident asset management llc making us pay for a bill that isnt ours atlanta Georgia Author: penns creek, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: trident asset management llc atlanta, Georgia

Jan 26 2017
DJO Global Billed $196.60 for two thumb braces, through doctor's office that I could have ordered from their web site for $44.00 That's nearly $153.00 increase. The doctor's office doesn't bill you. DJO sends you the bill. Wilkes-Barre PA Nationwide
Author: Florence, South Carolina Medical Supplies: DJO Global Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
Tmobile Lies lies that's what this company does,things they gave me where supposed to be free and now my bill is through the roof Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Tmobile Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
FreedomPOP TOTAL SCAM WILL BILL YOUR CREDITCARD FOR SERVICES YOU NEVER SIGNED UP FOR AUTOMATICALLLLY Los Angeles California Internet Author: Hempstead, New York Internet Services: FreedomPOP Internet

Jan 24 2017
Vivial/Berry Company Fraudulent billing, unauthorized services, harrasment by bill collector attorney Nationwide Author: Wisconsin Advertising / Deceptive: Vivial/Berry Company Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
Opus virtual offices This company is an answering service there advertised as no contract cancel at anytime its month to month so i canceled my services 12/19 they acknowledged through email i canceled and decided that they will continue to bill me until march 3rd opus virtual office is a scam lehigh acres FL
Author: lehigh acres, Florida Voicemail Services: Opus virtual offices Internet

Jan 24 2017
Massachusetts DOT EZ PASS Pay By Plate, issues invoices for EACH toll separately. EACH time you go through an electronic toll both (all over the state) they will send you a bill in the mail and charge for the toll plus .60 for each invoice which cost you another .47 postage on top of that!!!!! Every State Toll booth across the State of MA. Internet Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Toll Booth Cashiers: Massachusetts DOT EZ PASS Internet

Jan 23 2017
Bridgecrest Taking payments i paid and changing them to be down payments and calling me trying to make me pay the bill again Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Financial Services: Bridgecrest Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Monroe and Main Sent bill by internet and now by mail claiming I owe them for merchandise they sent to a 3rd party. Mormoe, Wisconsin Author: Rockport, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Monroe and Main

Jan 23 2017
Illustra and L'etoile Skin Care I ordered trial samples and was charged $.95 for shipping. The products lasted about 2 weeks. When I got my credit card bill< i was charged$187.38.. These people are too sorry to work and they are scamming people. Los Angeles California Author: Camden, Ohio Eye Care: Illustra and L'etoile Skin Care Los Angeles, California

Jan 23 2017
Sprint, Sprint store Sprint stores are continually scamming sprint customers. They give customers entering their stores gifts, saying they're free and offering them an updated cellular plan that will give them unlimited calls text and data for no extra charge. but when the bill comes will find that the charges are not free and the new data plans are extremely more expensive. Gresham Oregon Author: Welches, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
LuxStyle international Lux international Sent an unsolicited package of beauty products, one named blackhead killer to my underage daughter. There was a bill inside for almost $70, and a demand for payment within 14 days. Dk 5100 Odense c Internet
Author: New Lambton, Other Buying Clubs: LuxStyle international Internet

Jan 22 2017
Windstream Taking my frustration out after opening my monthly Windstream bill and noticing charges went up again this month. I take a closer look only to realize that Windstream has been charging me an additional $73.41 for bogus fees.All companies do it, some more Being robbed by Windstream Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Attorneys General: Windstream Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
Revitalize Skin Serum/Renew Eye Cream SCAM. Ad on internet, free trial for only $4.99 shipping. Ordered skin serum & eye cream. Lo & behold, on my credit card statement I was charged NOT $4.99 for shipping but $88.10 for serum & $89.95 for eye cream. I was done with them. Next month & get more product & billed against for $88.10 & $89.95. Called 1-888-402-9089 to cancel & they said it was a monthly charge, but offered me 75% off, 50% off, etc. I said cancel. I will await my next month's bill, but beware - THIS IS A SCAM and unless you want to pay this kind of money monthly for a small amount of product, don't order. Internet Author: Bisbee, Arizona Misc. Health Specialists: Revitalize Skin Serum/Renew Eye Cream Internet

Jan 20 2017
Bill Bersch Provident Homes Bill Bersch is a con man Venice Florida Author: sarasota, Florida Builders & Contractors: Bill Bersch Venice, Florida

Jan 18 2017
Lux Style I did not order this product they just sent it to me and now they're expecting me to pay $94.90 or they will send it to the bill collectors if I don't pay Denmark Internet Author: Calgary, Alabama Cross-Border Scams: Lux Style Internet

Jan 17 2017
Philadelphia Water Deprtment.  Refuted Bill, But Water Dept. Collected. Philadelphia Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Barbaraanne Breithaupt Internet

Jan 17 2017