Your Search | bill chang of lwpelectronics*

Oct 02 2015
Tax Group Center Josh Kahn WHAT A SCAM OF A BUSINESS Calabasas California Author: AUBURN, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: Tax Group Center Calabasas, California

Oct 02 2015
Fantastic Sam's Went in for a perm. Kelli sat me down for the process. She left the solution in for 30 minutes without checking for the curl. She then proceeded to rinse and neutralize for 5 minutes. When I got in front of the mirror, the curl was only on the front bottom of my hair! She said she could reperm in 14 days. I went to a friend of mine who is a professional in the business for 20 years. My hair was over processed and we had to cut it short! They won't refund me, but I am disputing it with the credit card company. I paid $105 for them to destroy my hair!!! Never again! It will take months for my hair to be healthy again!! Coral Springs Florida Author: hialeah, Florida Hair Salons: Fantastic Sam's Coral Springs, Florida

Oct 02 2015
Total Merchant Services Ameribank is associated with them. One employee said part of their company but I do not know for sure TOTAL MERCHANT SERVICES Prey on elderly and the sick Woodland Hills, CA (Headquarters) Nationwide Author: Bend, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Total Merchant Services Nationwide

All American readers All information of company are unknown Internet
Author: Luverne, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: All American readers nationwide

Oct 02 2015
cash advance inc. J. O conner sent me a text message saying i was approved for a loan in the amount of 2000 to 7000 to call asap then they asked for my account and routing number. I dint trust them. They said they will deposit money in my account then i have to withdraw it cash advance inc. Internet Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: cash advance inc. Internet

Oct 02 2015
Installment loans Direct Scammed the amount of $526 from me Sanford Florida Author: Greenwich , Connecticut Loans: Installment loans Direct Sanford , Florida

Oct 02 2015
Erin O'Neill I receive a .jpg letter saying I was 1 of 5 individuals that has won $500K from Gmail/Goggle and to send personal information to an event manager, Barry Delp at (((redacted))). I did some back checking on the individual who sent the email to me. Turns out he is student/employee of OSU. Ohio State University Internet
Author: Niceville, Florida Internet Fraud: Erin O'Neill Internet

Oct 02 2015
Jan C. Smith Law Office of Jan C. Smith, PLLC, Smith & Smith Engages in Conflict of Interest, Conspiracy, Fraud, Intentionally Subverts Client Cases Montross Virginia Author: Falls Chuch, Virginia Attorneys & Legal Services: Jan C. Smith Montross, Virginia

Oct 02 2015
Citgo owner Tony condones stealing, raging, and false imprisonment of customer by cashier Rosa Rosa was very disrespectful, tried to force an obvious overcharge, locked the door and shouted obscenities at me. Stone Mountain Georgia Magnetic lock Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Sales People: Citgo owner Tony Stone Mountain, Georgia

Oct 02 2015
AFNI subrogation falsely accuse son of involvement MVA-debt threatening to report to state department revocation of driver's license- pay debt, falsely accused MVA and theft of vehicle Bloomington Illinois Author: Jacksonville, North Carolina Motor Vehicle: AFNI Internet

Oct 02 2015
International Academy Of Design & Technology- Tampa FL IADT TAMPA over charged, took received the student loan when i was gone before time for it Tampa Florida Author: Athens, Georgia Private Schools: International Academy Of Design & Technology- Tampa FL Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
u* adam or jason asking for a loan of 2,000 dollars and then tells me to buy with my own money a 232.00 at a money gram at walmart store to send to american insurance group to get a release of 2,000 funds deposited to my bank account gave his number 1-210.888-8555 to call him back when i am able to send the insurance the 232.000 sounds like a scam he says he is not. san francisco California Author: north las vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: u* san francisco, California
38, Report #1202595

Oct 02 2015
Daniel Sean Ross Gave me | RIPOFF REPORT WARNS OF PERCEIVED QUESTIONABLE CONTENT  | San Francisco California It's Jaki's fault Author: San Francisco, California Bigamist: Adultery: Sean Daniel Ross San Francisco, California

Oct 02 2015
Simmons First National Bank Simmons First, Simmons Bank Charged over $5000 in fees in just 2 yrs.. Or an average of $210.00 per month... For a checking acct. Pine Bluff Nationwide, Arkansas $5000 is not acceptable. Author: Springdale, Arkansas Banks: Simmons First National Bank Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
Indrani Bharat Nirman Parivar Limited, IBN Parivar Limited They have taken my money Rs. 25000 in the month of June 2014 and told me to provide job in Montreal Canada, they did an agreement with me for 9 months to provide me within the mentioned period, and in the agreement letter it was mentioned that if they would not provide me job in Montreal Canada within 9 months, they will refund my money KOLKATA Internet Author: KOLKATA, Idaho Business Consulting: Indrani Bharat Nirman Parivar Limited Internet

Oct 02 2015
12:57 PM Zuri Hadjis, Desiree Nicholas, Crystal Reed, They scammed me for over $3,300 dollars West Coast of USA Internet Thank you for your comments Author: Boca raton, Florida Psychic: Internet

Oct 02 2015
BUSINESS CREDIT APPROVED Corporate Consulting Associates of WY 1213 Liberty Rd Suite 208 Eldersburg, MD 21784 888-350-7001 x2Also use Mary B.Senior Account Manager202-670-0249 From the Desk of Business Credit Approved: Dear Business Owner, Have you ever been DENIED Business Financing? Would an Infusion of Capital help you grow your business? Could you use up to $30,000 in Business Credit in the next 30 days? If the answer to any of these questions is “yes”, we strongly suggest you read every word of this letter... Internet Author: Torrance, California Business Consultants: BUSINESS CREDIT APPROVED Internet

Oct 02 2015
JK Home Services- Les Bottke- Johnny Hill  THEFT OF SERVICES Forest Hill Texas Author: Mobile, Alabama Real Estate Services: JK Home Services Forest Hill, Texas

Oct 02 2015
Open Road VW of Staten Island and VW Customer Care Open Road and Customer Care Screw you! STATEN ISLAND New York Author: staten island, New York Auto Dealer Repairs: Open Road VW of Staten Island and VW Customer Care STATEN ISLAND, New York

Oct 02 2015
Clickcash Screwed Me Out of Commissions and Doesn't Care About Affiliates - Total Scam Internet Author: Woodland Hills, California Adult Web Site: Clickcash Internet

Oct 02 2015
CarMax of ft myers Re: Jordan, & Kyle My car needs to be serviced. Car was dropped off 9/30/2015 @ 10:30AM for a/c compressor. I was told that they go to lunch @ 11:00Am & return @ 13:00. Then my car will be diagnosed. No one got back with me, so i called & spoke with Jordan. ft myers Florida Author: ft myers, Florida Auto Service Stations: CarMax of ft myers Internet

Oct 02 2015
Gemma Touchstone Party Style GemmStone EventsPartyStyle MagazineThe Cake ExpoGemma BookerTouchstone Photography Scam Alert- cons artists/designers out of services/products Irvine California
Reputation says it all Author: Foothill Ranch, California Festivals & Event Services: Gemma Touchstone Party Style Irvine , California

Oct 02 2015
Forest River, Mercedes-Benz, Sprinter Mike Jankowski with Forest River. Susan, she is the manager of customer support with Mercedes-Benz 1-800-367-6372ext 7815. Respected names not backing up their products!!! Elkhart, IN 46515-3030 Nationwide Author: Conway, Arkansas RV Dealers: Forest River, Mercedes-Benz, Sprinter Nationwide