Your Search | bill chang lwpelectronics

1, Report #1319087

Jul 26 2016
William hill online bingo I won £690, I tried 2 withdraw £640, but they won't let me have it, they r saying my passport is a fake, & my dads, & my bank statement , & my dads council tax bill leter Nationwide Author: Edgware, Other Unusual Rip-Off: William hill online bingo Nationwide

2, Report #1319020

Jul 26 2016
Combined Publishers service They sold me a bill of goods. I got a phone call from them wanting payment. We only got the bill the day before. That set off alarms with me and I got the bill and opened it. Well , along with my order was a 26 weeks of espn magazine which we never talked about. Malden Massachusetts Author: Ft. Scott, Kansas Halls & Auditoriums: Combined Publishers service Malden, Massachusetts

restrepoltd Non payment of a bill , for a done work . Paris Nationwide
Author: Other Advertising Agencies: restrepoltd Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Sprint Corporation Sprint Wireless Promised Plan by 6 Sprint Employees/Managers, Still No Bill Credit Nationwide Author: Park City, Utah Bait-and-Switch: Sprint Corporation Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Sunstates Security, Bill Seneck,Amy Robey, Otis Gray, Dale Fowler I was terminated on 7/1/2016 for inappropriate ehavior Louisville Kentucky Sunstates security Author: Louisville, Kentucky Security Services: Sunstates Security Louisville, Kentucky

Jul 25 2016
Corsino's Service Station & Repair Bill Corsino Got ripped off BIG-Time on used car purchase! Blackwood New Jersey So The AC Didn't Work? Author: Voorhees, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Corsino's Service Station & Repair Blackwood, New Jersey

Jul 24 2016
Bill Vanzandt Scamming on Craigslist Omaha Nebraska Author: Concord, North Carolina Sports Teams & Clubs: Bill Vanzandt Omaha, Nebraska

Jul 24 2016
Suddenlink Disconnect no bill no email Dallas,tx Nationwide Author: Little Elm, Texas Cable TV: Suddenlink Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Pioneer Hospital aka Jordan Valley Medical Center partner with Physicians Owner double billed insurance then tried to bill me West Valley City Utah Author: West Valley City, Utah Hospitals: Pioneer Hospital aka Jordan Valley Medical Center West Valley City, Utah

Jul 23 2016
TEMPO AUTO SALES /JMAC FININICAL IN HOPKINSVILLE,KY. & TEMPO AUTO SALES/JMAC FININICAL IN DICKSON,TN. ENFORCED AN ARGEED AGREEMENT/BILL OF SALES THAT WASN'T AGREED Hopkinsville & dickson Kentucky & tenn Author: PRINCETON, Kentucky Auto Dealers: TEMPO AUTO SALES /JMAC FININICAL IN HOPKINSVILLE,KY. & DICKSON,TN. Hopkinsville, Kentucky

Jul 22 2016
MSB CTRMA Processing Toll bill for a motorhome that has been in storage since December. austin Texas Author: azle, Texas Motor Vehicle: MSB austin, Texas

Jul 22 2016
Collage assist Corporation Performant Recovery, Inc, Business Communication Training Institution ,  I am still being hounded for Education bill from a company sued and found guilty of fraudulent loans California. , performant Financial, Nationwide Author: Dallas, Oregon Computer Classes: Collage assist Corporation Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
DermaLuxe the product was to be use for 14 days. you only payed for shipping and handling. after 14 days they would bill you if you didn't cancel. I was billed before. and when I tried to cancel they wouldn't let me. then if he did he gave me a #. and he hung up on me. Wilmington Nationwide Author: rusk, Texas TV Advertisements: DermaLuxe Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
FedEx FedEx allows others to bill your FedEx account with validation Internet Author: Delaware Shipping Companies: FedEx Internet

Jul 19 2016
Pure line I ordered Garcia at a reduced cost,then they bill my credit card $79.00 whom I did not authorize,this is a real rip off,i have filed a complaint with my Bank. Tampa Florida Author: Richmond, West Virginia Employees: Pure line Tampa, Florida

Jul 19 2016
Aqua finance aqua finance water system..Connexus ....Salesman Luis came out and with demostration,and bonuses of detergent etcs. SAID WE APPROVED FOR 29.99 PER MONTH AS NEW HOME OWNERS...INSTALLED WATER SYSTEM WITH IN 2 DAYS AND TRIED CALLING BACK FOR BONUS PRODUCTS..BUT NOW HE NEVER ANSWERED OR REPLIED...THEN RECIEVED BILL OF 240.00 PER MONTH AND INTERST CLIMBING UNDER A TOTALLY DIFFERENT LOAN COMPANY....I CAN GO INTO MORE DETAILS WITH MY PAPERWORK ON MY FILES BEING CONTRACT ETC. wausau Wisconsin Author: Clifton, New Jersey Home Based Business: Aqua finance wausau, Wisconsin

Jul 18 2016
Krav Maga self defense and fitness still getting bill after i have canceled my memebership. san antonio Texas Author: san antonio, Texas Weightloss Programs: Krav Maga self defense and fitness san antonio, Texas

Jul 18 2016
pixwraps they took over 1000.$ and gave nothing.. Andrew claims he adopted 6 special needs kids and that was his motivation for exspanding.. exspantion cost integreity.. payplal and bill me latr do nothing.. c fraud, deciet,habitual liars, Internet Author: castaic, California Consumer Services: pixwraps Internet

Jul 17 2016
Public storage Public Storage ruined me and my kids life. My sister recieved a call from someone who works at public storage and told her that two staff had stolen stuff out of my unit before the auction. I just feel like this was a very evil and cruel thing to do considering the circumstances not to mention the city was paying for the bill due Wyncote Pennsylvania Author: Wyncote, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: Public storage Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
Lux renew anti aging Beautiful skin This is a rip off. I ordered a skin product online and thought I would only be charged $4.95. I didn't realize that my credit card kept being charged, and next recieved a bill fo $94.57. I called my credit card company to see if I could stop further payments, but they said I needed to contact the company first. I cannot find out how to contact them directly. Las vegas? Fountain hills Arizona  Internet Author: Boulder, Colorado Beauty Products: Lux renew anti aging Internet

Jul 15 2016
Superior Auto I had the car 2 1/2 weeks timeing belt broke with very possible motor damage. I called Superior Auto and talked to Vikki Cook who sugested they have it repaired and put it on my bill.  Decatur Indiana Author: Portland, Indiana Auto Dealers: Superior Auto Decatur, Indiana

Jul 15 2016
MCI THE NEIGHBORHOOD, BUILT BY MCI a blocker when bill is up to date and over chargeing TRENTON New Jersey Author: oppelo, Arkansas Customer: MCI TRENTON, New Jersey

Jul 15 2016
LA fitness I canceled a membership u had about a month ago on line cause I never used the membership. I wind up losing my bank card and ordered another one and from the email i received I was to register my new card cause they couldn't bill my account now.wyomissing Pennsylvania Author: reading, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: LA fitness wyomissing, Pennsylvania

Jul 13 2016
NORTHEAST GEORGIA PHYSICIANS GROUP turned a $147 bill over to collection agency after they misdiagnosed me and I spent eight days in hospital Cleveland Georgia Author: Norfolk, Virginia Emergency Medical Services: NORTHEAST GEORGIA PHYSICIANS GROUP Cleveland, Georgia

Jul 13 2016
Pa Municipal Service Co Billed me twice for the same thing stating that I need to remit more for the same total bill to be paidpaid! Pennsylvania Author: Indiana , Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Pa Municipal Service Co Nationwide