Your Search | bill chang lwpelectronics

Jun 14 2016
Buckmasters i entered a non purchase drawing for free for a hunt all expense paid for and next thing i get a bill for a 136.90 for 5 year membership and i called them and told them that i never ordered it and they said you must of when they called you i said no i didnt they insisted i did and i have to pay for it montgomery Internet Author: poughkeepsie, New York Sporting Goods: Buckmasters Internet

Jun 14 2016
Bill Stern William Stern, Billy Stern, Strategic Strategy Partners I'll never work with Bill Stern Again! New York New York Bill Stern - More Threats Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Investment Brokers: Bill Stern New York, New York

Jun 13 2016
Eversource formerly Western Mass Electric Company overvharge, defective meter, double charging, electric bill rip-off, overcharged for years Nationwide Author: Blandford, Massachusetts Utility Companies: Eversource Nationwide

Jun 13 2016
Bill wence Promotions Bill Wence Nolensville Tennessee Bill Wence National Radio Promotions - Americana, Folk Submitted music to Bill Wence Promotions for radio promotion on the Americana and Country music radio stations.  Nolensville Tennessee Author: Alabama DJ Services: Bill wence Promotions Nolensville, Tennessee

Jun 11 2016
American Bio Dental /Alessandro Porcella Alessandro Porcilla, the owner of American Bio Dental overcharged me on my bill and I was never informed and he pressured me to make the payment. The front desk receptionist gave me a lower quote over the phone to remove my Amalgam. I confirmed the price quote with the owner's son once I was at the office in person. Alessandro, was inappropriately flirtatious and made me feel uncomfortable. The dentist were kind and seemed overworked and stressed, as if they were in a constant hurry. They said Alessandro only pays them $500/week which is minimal compared to what I paid as a patient. Tijuana Mexico Author: San Diego, California Advertising / Deceptive: American Bio Dental Alessandro Porcella Mexico

Jun 10 2016
John Christner Trucking Bogus repair bill Sapulpa Oklahoma Author: Ontario, California Employers: John Christner Trucking Sapulpa, Oklahoma

Jun 10 2016
Nationwide Catastrophe Services, INC, Missy Walker-Jones, Bill Moore, Connell Stallworth Took our money 4 months ago, no repairs, no contact as of 5/10/2016 Winter Garden Florida Homeowner In Pensacola Author: Pensacola, Florida Builders & Contractors: Nationwide Catastrophe Services, INC Winter Garden, Florida

Jun 10 2016
Orangekd6s.net I purchase shoes from this website never got a bill no tracking info but they took my money still did not receive my item China Internet
Author: DACULA , Georgia Customer: Orangekd6s.net Internet

Jun 09 2016
Sprint Traded in old phones for new ones, told it would reduce our monthly bill, our bill doubled. Corvallis OR Author: Corvallis, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jun 09 2016
Breg, Inc Breg, Inc. did NOT bill insurance company w/in a year and now is trying to bill me. Carlsbad California Author: Lock Haven, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: Breg, Inc Carlsbad, California

Jun 09 2016
XU KUI AKA lace wigs CON JOB GAO Chang Road lao shan district qing dao China Author: St.Sauveur, Quebec Unusual Rip-Off: XU KUI Nationwide

Jun 08 2016
OSP Prevention Group Mile High @ OSP Prevention Group Beware of Deceptive Business Practices and Extreme Fleecing of Bill Denver, Colorado / Atlanta, Georgia Nationwide Author: Woodland Park, Colorado Collection Agencies: OSP Prevention Group Nationwide

Jun 07 2016
Smart GPS Backpack Captain Smart USA This is a scam, Fraud and this Bill (Salvatore) Cheichi has an investment scam with no payback or ROI Port Saint Lucie Florida The above mention has made partial payment on web design Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Con Artists: Smart GPS Backpack Port Saint Lucie , Florida

Jun 07 2016
Bob Plaza Movers padded the bill so it cost more than double what it should have Brick New Jersey Author: Jackson, New Jersey Moving Companies: Bob Plaza Movers Brick, New Jersey

USAA scam artist from Mexico Fake bill from USAA mexico? Internet
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Financial Services: USAA Internet

Jun 05 2016
Reigning Sunshine Brighter Tomorrow Marketing Anne Villante Anne Stephenson Mike Stephenson Spike Stephenson Bill Non-payment, owes us thousands, doesn't pay contractors, scam, fraud, hundreds of victims West Palm Beach, FL Florida Author: Maine Employers: Reigning Sunshine West Palm Beach, FL , Florida

Jun 05 2016
CHW Urgent Care - Ahwatukee Bill I just recived is a year and a half old. no prior bills recived but sent to collections. Phoenix Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Emergency Medical Services: CHW Urgent Care - Ahwatukee Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 04 2016
First Federal Credit Collection trying to scam me out of $75.00 for a EKG that i didn't have done. Never recieved a bill, found out by looking at my credit report. Cannot reach ffcc.made my credit score drop 30 pts. This is not right. How can a collection agency do this. hollywood Florida False Allegations Author: coconut creek, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: First Federal Credit Collection hollywood, Florida

Jun 01 2016
att bait,switch,then bill memphis Nationwide Author: memphis, Tennessee Internet: att Nationwide

Jun 01 2016
Giles County PSA A BILL I NEVER CAN GET Pearisburg Virginia Author: Narrows, Virginia Recycling/Trash removal: Giles County PSA Pearisburg, Virginia

May 31 2016
Usa legal resource Usa legal resource Usa legal resource charges your card during your 7 day free trial they also added about $5 of hidden fees then you can email them and call them for 2 or 3 months straight and they will continue to Bill your credit card even though they have told you on the phone and through emails that you are cancelled they are 100% skam I cannot get rid of them then they raise their rates from 19.95 to 35.95 I need a lawyer to get rid of these fake lawyer resource scam people. Please go through anyone else in the world. Nationwide Author: Somers Point, New Jersey Attorneys & Legal Services: Usa legal resource Nationwide

May 31 2016
Vivint Solar This installation would be a win win, Free solar panels lower So CA Edison bill. Provo Utah Author: Moorpark , California Fuel Companies: Vivint Solar Provo, Utah

May 31 2016
Ability Recovery Services - Dawn Ramsey Discussed my account without verifying my identity, refused to sent an itemized bill, hung up after yelling at me refusing to help me anymore. Moosic Pennsylvania Wrong link to conversation Author: Madison, Wisconsin Collection Agencies: Ability Recovery Services Moosic, Pennsylvania

May 29 2016
EyeVibe, SkinElement Gorgeous Grace ShoppeAerial Desire Eye Care There was an advertisement on Facebook. Offering a eye cream for 4.95 and .99 cents for shipping. Also a skin cream for 3.95 with .99 cents for postage. Both products came together. I got them and I thought they seemed large sine they advertised as trial after I used them for a few days I thought How glad I was I didn't pay too much for them. Then I got my bill. They charged me not only the prices I stated before, but 97.83 for the face cream and 92.79 for the eye cream. I called them immediately. They said the lower prices you were charged was were to try them out Pacoima California Author: Broomfield, Colorado Beauty Salons: EyeVibe, SkinElement Pacoima, California

May 29 2016
Orogold On December 24, 2015 I was visiting my 93 year old cousin in San Francisco for the holiday. There was an Orogold store next to my hotel. Repeatedly when I came out of the hotel someone was in my face with a bag holding facial cream. One sales rep dragging me into the store told me she could help with my rosacea on my face. (I see a dermatologist every year and she has never diagnosed me with rosacea). I put out my hand while this rep did a peel, moisturizer, mask and cleanser. While doing this she asked me twice if I was Jewish. She said she would give me free eye serum as well. The bill totaled a whopping $2501. She NEVER stated this was a final bill. I would never put this dangerous product on my face and have no credit from Orogold in any form from retuning $5763.00. My Christmas holiday was ruined in San Francisco due to this horrible experience with Orogold. San Francisco California Nice try.... Author: North Brookfield, Massachusetts Franchisors: Orogold San Francisco, California