Your Search | bill chang lwpelectronics

Sep 05 2016
FACEBOOK MARK ZUCKERBERG AND BILL GATES may cancel at anytime and have a 90 day money back guarantee!. THEY ONLY GIVE YOU BACK 50% OR YOUR MONEY CALIFORNIA, SILICONE VALLEY, CALIFORNIA Author: miami, Florida Internet Services: FACEBOOK Nationwide

Sep 04 2016
Citibank Citicards, Citibank Credit Cards, Citibank Dividend World MasterCard Charged Late Fees/Interest Charges Despite Statement Not Being Delivered and Being Returned to Citibank Even Though Address was 100% Correct Internet You Are Correct Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Citibank Internet

Sep 04 2016
bringmethat.com Charged me twice, higher charge on my cc bill, then an additional unmentioned charge New York, New York Internet Author: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Restaurant Delivery Services: bringmethat.com Internet

Sep 01 2016
lux style this company sent this eye lash I'm the mail that I did not order. I just browse. And a week I this eye lash in the mail. the cost was $113.00 then sent me a reminder late fee was$10. now owe $123.today the bill is $133..I can Rip- off Odense C Denmark 5100 Internet Author: Monroe, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: lux style Internet

Aug 31 2016
Forex Peace Army, ForexPeacyArmy.com, Dmitri Chavkerov, Felix Homogratus, Bill K Forex Peace Army are Internet Thugs who don't care anything about the truth or hurting reputations. Internet
Author: Florida Internet Fraud: Forex Peace Army Internet

Aug 30 2016
Canadian Mortgages Inc. o/a Verico Canadian Mortgages (FSCO Licensed Mortgage Brokerage #10601) Residential and Commercial Mortgage Financing Canadian Mortgages Inc. o/a Verico Canadian Mortgages(FSCO Licensed Mortgage Brokerage #10601)Residential and Commercial Mortgage Financing This company added hidden fees taking in extra money whenever they seen fit charging me over. 2000 dollars for a renewal fee just because they knew I had no other options ! Then when I went to pay out the load they tacked on 3 months Intrest plus an additional 690 dollars in hidden fees that they just add to the bill . It was a very horrible experience don't deal with this company !!! BEWARE Toronto Ontario Author: Lloydminster , Alberta Brokerage Companies: Canadian Mortgages Inc. o/a Verico Canadian Mortgages (FSCO Licensed Mortgage Brokerage #10601) Residential and Commercial Mortgage Financing Toronto ,

Aug 30 2016
Iron Bull bumpers wont pay bill Lake City Fla Internet Lie Author: lake city fl, Florida Auto Mechanics: Iron Bull bumpers Internet

Aug 30 2016
Rich Janitor Mike Dee, Owner You get nothing for you money other than the bill. Internet  Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Software: Rich Janitor Internet

Aug 29 2016
us secruity association Jessica Toledo bill baker i was fired for no reason at all a employee didnt like me so she got me fired i was wrongly fired and then lied to by bill baker that they caught me stealing that was a lie i never stole anything.i never was written up or given a verbal warning. I was also fired over the phone.Also the whole company is racist and jessica toledo made a statment that these people meaning us black folks are hard to deal with.the whole shack was african american but her and the supervisor.We were not given breaks and it was hard to even get a bathroom break at times without getting in trouble. newark delaware Delaware Author: frankford , Delaware $$ REWARDS Offered: us secruity association harbeson, Delaware

Aug 28 2016
Smart GPS Back Pack LLC, aka Capt. Smart Back Pack GPS and all combinations of these five words Sal chiechi aka Bill Chiechi Smart GPS Back Pack LLC, aka Capt. Smart Back Pack GPS and all combinations of these five words. This company doesn't exsist, except on a website. Sal/Bill Chiechi is a fraud and a con man. Port Saint Lucie Florida Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Con Artists: Smart GPS Back Pack LLC, aka Capt. Smart Back Pack GPS and all combinations of these five words Port Saint Lucie, Florida

Aug 25 2016
Trackr Bravo I ordered the tracker Bravo tracker gadgets for USD 58- paid by Credit card on 20th july 2016 and my credit bill is already sent to me but now more than one month had passed with no items insight. All emails sent are replied by auto machine. Internet Author: Singapore, Other Miscellaneous Electronics: Trackr Bravo Internet

Aug 25 2016
oakmont water and sewer extremely high sewer bill Verona Pennsylvania Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Utility Companies: oakmont water and sewer Oakmont, Pennsylvania

Aug 23 2016
Dish Network Got screwed 2 times with Dish Network, guess I'm sleeping with them! Nationwide
Computers Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Cable TV: Dish Network Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
TermanixP.O. Box 742592 Billing and phone calls since April for a bill I do not owe. Zanesville, Ohio Ohio Author: McConnelsville, Ohio Pest Control: TermanixP.O. Box 742592 Cincinnati, Ohio

Aug 22 2016
Money4life my contract was suppose to end with this company in July.. I check my banking account and I'm still getting billed from this company. I called back in March to make sure that my contract was suppose to end in July.. and they confirmed so and now I get this bill. I spoke with the customer service person in Utah and they told me it will take them 1 to 3 business days for them to get back to me. Mind you this three year contract is suppose to be over with now. Murray Utah Author: Linden, New Jersey Financial Education: Money4life Murray , Utah

Aug 20 2016
Phasive Inc. Bill Clark and Justin Clark Invested in their previous company Scottsdale Arizona Author: Bemidji, Minnesota Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Phasive Inc. Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 19 2016
Tara energy Signed me up for services unbeknownst to me with no contract and no expiration date for five years and my bill has trippled Texas Author: Chicago, Illinois Electrical Services: Tara energy Texas

Aug 18 2016
Vacations To Go Bill me for a vacation that is not usable (costing over $2,000) Houston Texas Author: La Jolla, California Cruise Ships: Vacations To Go Houston, Utah

Aug 15 2016
Aargon collection agency inc. This agency is calling me said i owe them but when i ask to send the statement they are rude and threatened to report it to my credit. They repeatedly call and harrass and rude.I never owe anything and they continue to call and lie saying it was a medical bill that i owe from my upper extremities injury but i didnt have injury.They are so rude and I told them why dont you send me an official statement, but they wont send any, but they want me to give them my credit card number and everytime they call the amount of my so called debt changes.. Las vegas Nevada Author: Baltimore, Maryland Collection Agencies: Aargon collection agency inc. Las vegas , Nevada

Aug 15 2016
bill pierre money mart bill pierre fordbill pierre chevrolet Sold car with illegal tires (among other things) seattle WA Author: seattle, Washington Auto Dealers: bill pierre money mart seattle, WA

Aug 15 2016
Rejuv-a-derm ,US, Derma life Skin MI ,US, Trial turned into monthly bill, cannot stop it. UTAH Author: Kenosha, Wisconsin Eye Care: Rejuv-a-derm (US) Nationwide

Aug 14 2016
softwareprojects.com paid for infor,ation on a system to build tosafe on electric bill Beaverton Oregon Author: Marlow, Oklahoma Solar: softwareprojects.com Beaverton, Oregon

Aug 13 2016
Regional Medical Center of San Jose Medical Bill Scam San Jose California Author: San Jose, California Hospital Emergency Rooms: Regional Medical Center of San Jose San Jose, California

Aug 12 2016
William (Bill) Foley - Your Property Solutions Horrible waterproofing of basement Forty Fort Pennsylvania Author: Hamilton Township, New Jersey Home Improvements: William (Bill) Foley - Your Property Solutions Forty Fort, Pennsylvania

Aug 12 2016
Breg, Inc Simple: Visit to a Doc in a Box for a sprained wrist, and I get a bill for $164.26 for a wrist brace that costs a MAX of $37 at Rite Aid! Dallas Texas Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Breg, Inc Nationwide