BILL CHANG LWPELECTRONICS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: bill chang lwpelectronics
There may be more specific results for "bill chang lwpelectronics"
For more specific results for "bill chang lwpelectronics"
Showing 26-50 of 11,754 Found Reports For more specific results for "bill chang lwpelectronics"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 04 2017
Wondair*Vitalskincare I signed up for a 1 month trial of wondair vitalskincare. 30 days later I received a bill for $89.97. When I called to dispute the charge I was told I had to return it in 14 days. I never read that or I would have returned immediately. I was informed that I didn't read it correctly. Terrible, terrible way to run a company. Santa Anna California Author: Stuart, Florida Questionable Activities: Wondair*Vitalskincare Santa Anna, California

Jul 03 2017
Bill Luke Jeep Dodge Susan McDaniel refused to warrenty battery failed to replace specified parts on my vehicle Phoenix Arizona Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Dealer Repairs: Bill Luke Jeep Dodge Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 03 2017
orces inc tansel yilmaztansel carimando hands down the worse online marketing company i have ever dealt with. was hired to create website and did nothing. then was sent a bill for $10,000 and a lawsuit for $10,000 when i received absolutely nothing from tansel or his company. he is a very pathetic person savannah Georgia Author: savannah, Georgia Computer Marketing Companies: orces inc Georgia

Jul 01 2017
Luminus facial treatment I'm writing to you company for the reason, the I received a collection letter from your company, the you send a bill the I never received your product, and your company is putting me in collection, when I never received anything from you guys... Your com I received a notice the i never order sherman oaks california Author: DOWNEY, California Unusual Rip-Off: Luminus facial treatment Internet

Jun 30 2017
Onlinefaxes.com - Onlinefaxes.com make it impossible to cancel the service, bill you without notification and when you block their account they change the billing name. Internet Author: La Jolla, California Internet Services: Onlinefaxes.com Internet

Jun 30 2017
saxton stanley asphalt paving claimed to be able to asphalt commercial drive for $4,000.00 when the work was completed presented me with A bill for $12,000.00 clarkston Michigan Author: reed city, Michigan Door to Door Sales: saxton stanley clarkston, Michigan

Jun 28 2017
Symmetry Financial Group REVIEW: Symmetry Financial Group Symmetry Financial Group’s leadership committed to development and success of their agents, providing clients with the highest customer satisfaction in the industry.*UPDATE: Symmetry Financial Group pledges their commitment to always improve their operations by joining Rip-off Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Symmetry Financial Group Ripoff Report Verified™ as a Safe Business Service.
Warning advice for agents Author: ASHEVILLE, North Carolina Insurance Agencies: Symmetry Financial Group | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ ..businesses you can trust. Commitment to 100% customer satisfaction. Extensive portfolio, life, annuity products with many options, Term Life, Non-med Term, Whole Life, UL, EIUL, Disability, Critical Illness, Annuity, EIA, SPIA and more. Internet

Jun 27 2017
boost moble sprint wireless they gave a sale on phones and a code for the sale to get 20% off. then after you place the order and the order ships you get a higher bill then what was confirmed . sometimes they dont even send you the phones and just cancelthe order. they are desperate for business and are resorting to these fraudulent tactics. i told others about the sale and they ordered from boost and experienced the same thing. 9060 Irviing center drive California Author: forest hills, New York Cellular Phone Companies: boost moble 9060 Irviing center drive, California

Jun 27 2017
William L. Smith Jr Lawrence, Larry, Will, Bill Fraud Alert!!! Tempe Arizona
Beware Author: Phoenix, Arizona Mortgage Companies: William L. Smith Jr Tempe, Arizona

Jun 26 2017
Mike Kuffner, Dee Dee Kuffner Dee Dee Kuffner, Mike Kuffner Doesnt pay their bill in full, then maligns us online. All because WE STOPPED THEIR SERVICE! Tustin California
Author: tustin, California Cleaning Services: Mike Kuffner, Dee Dee Kuffner Tustin, California

Jun 26 2017
Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC I don't know of other names phone number is 800-311-5969 Illinois location per Visa Bill Claimed to fix computer Illinois Author: Nationwide Computer Fraud: Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Pure cbd oil I ordered online for 5.95 and then two weeks later i went to get money out of account to pay a bill to find out they took 79.95 that i didnt athorize them to take. ask to speak to a manger and he hung up on me. im really upset about this when i asked for my money back he said he couldnt do it Las vegas Nevada Author: Blandon, Pennsylvania Medical Personnel: Pure cbd oil Las vegas , Nevada

Jun 26 2017
Alucia Skin Care 14 day trial - then they bill you for $98 - no where was it told you would be charged Internet Author: TRACY, California Skin Care: Alucia Skin Care Internet

Jun 25 2017
Maria Nerio Rivera Maria Rivera Doesn't listen to our explanations, didn't pay her bill for cleaning then maligns us online! Yorba Linda California
Author: anaheim, California Cleaning Services: Maria Nerio Rivera Yorba Linda, California

Jun 25 2017
Pegasus TransTech Claims 75.00 per month but bills over 100.00 plus per month sent bill 2,494.96 Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Lake Elsinore, California Computer Software: Pegasus TransTech Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
sknresremedy tried to bill my credit card for $89.95. when i called them they didnt know who i was, tried to more of my credit card numbers nevada
Author: vacaville, California Home HealthCare: sknresremedy Internet

Jun 24 2017
FYE VIP fye VIP backstage pass f.y.e. charge me for this membership and I have cancelled it three times and I am still finding it on my bill. I receive my bill for my credit card through e-bills and didn't notice the charge was back again. Then I thought I cancelled it; only to find it on my bill again. Nashville Tennessee Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Books, Records & Videos: FYE VIP Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
DAR Waterfront @ Associates The first bill I get is a collection notice Sherman Oaks California Author: paradise, California Unusual Rip-Off: DAR Waterfront @ Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jun 22 2017
Memorial Hermann Hospital Memorial Hermann Hospital Katy Texas They charge more than US$7,000.00 for an ultrasound, and they also give you a note that you may get more invoice in the mail, last time i got US$2,000.00 bill for a cut they taped after 11 hour wait in emergency. Katy Texas Author: Katy, Texas Hospitals: Memorial Hermann Hospital Katy, Texas

Jun 22 2017
OptimumCare Dr. Ahmed Kabiri lied about medical treatments to pad bill to insurcance & neglegent care stafford Virginia
Author: stafford, Virginia Doctors: OptimumCare stafford, Virginia

Jun 22 2017
Mercury Insurance Other Insured Hits My Car, NO LIABILITY issue, Mercury Sticks Me with $4000 Bill--APPALLING & CORRUPT--30 YEAR ACCIDENT FREE CLIENT Brea California Author: Fullerton, California Car Insurance: Mercury Insurance Brea, California

Jun 20 2017
Grissom High School Band, Bill Connell, Theo Vernon Always angry and insulting students HUNTSVILLE Alabama Author: Huntsville, Alabama Music: Grissom High School Band HUNTSVILLE, Alabama

Jun 19 2017
Cox cable communication they are charging me with someone else bill San Diego California Author: El cajon, California Cable TV: Cox cable communication San Diego, California

Jun 19 2017
NR Association 2006 medical bill Nationwide Author: gig harbor, Washington Financial Services: NR Assocation Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
TRS Limited LLC CCB Credit Services Credit collector stated they were collecting for weight losing supplement ,garcinia. i did not order nor did I receive this item. Never received bill and will not pay. Unknown Internet same story here and will not pay !! Author: Maryville, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: TRS Limited LLC Internet