Your Search | bill chang lwpelectronics

Dec 29 2016
411.Info Corp. Chuck Holder, Adrian Chromenko Paid $150 and tried to Bill my credit card for another $150, but did not provide the service I requested via phone and email Sterling Virginia Author: Bethany Beach, Delaware Advertising / Deceptive: 411.Info Corp. Chuck Holder Sterling, Virginia

Dec 28 2016
waldemar potocki I wanted to replace breakes for $270 in 1999 toyota with 180000 miles, they called my wife with addtional repaire and I end up with 4400 bill tha enrage me gt Monreo New jersey Author: New Jersey Auto Repair Service: waldemar potocki

Dec 28 2016
Allergy & dermatology specials Rip offed inflated bill lied and deceaved Surprise Arizona Author: Surprise, Arizona Doctors: Allergy & dermatology specials Surprise, Arizona

Dec 27 2016
Metro PCS Took 2 weeks off my phone bill Denison Texas This is NOT a RipOff.. Author: Denison, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Denison, Texas

Dec 27 2016
ABC FINANCIAL SERVICES Billing division for Retro Fitness Check your monthly credit card bill after termination of Retro Fitness membership Arizona Po BOX Arizona - PO BOX ABC Financial Author: Bergenfield NJ, New Jersey Health Spas: ABC FINANCIAL SERVICES Nationwide

Dec 25 2016
Big city bride big city bride, big city events, susan cordogan Susan Cordogan and Big City Bride threw our trust in the wind by not appearing, by tripling our wedding bill, and by two-timing us chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Wedding Services: Big city bride chicago, Illinois

Dec 23 2016
Essential Beauty and Health Now continue to send product and bill cc after sent certified mail to discontinue mailing the item to me. Also, was not item that I ordered San Diego California Author: Four Oaks, North Carolina Supplemental Health Programs: Essential Beauty and Health Now San Diego, California

Dec 22 2016
Tradeversity Michael Meyers, 52inc., Bill Kirkland Con Artist, Frauds and Do Not Pay Employees Columbia South Carolina
Author: Columbia, South Carolina Liars: Tradeversity Internet

Dec 22 2016
Revita Youth Advanced Skin Care came home from a trip from Oct 13th to Dec 5th - I had my mail held - when we got it there were two boxes and two charges on my credit card bill of $89.97 and 85.94 one charged on Nov 1st and 1 charged on Dec 1st. Spoke to company and they cancelled and credited Dec charges. Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Drug Manufacturers: Revita Youth Advanced Skin Care Internet

Dec 22 2016
International Logistics Management BILL RADARSARAH INGRAMJOHN WILSON UNPAID RECEIVABLES FOR $5774.88 Olive Branch Mississippi
Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Trucking Companies: International Logistics Management Olive Branch, Mississippi

Dec 22 2016
National IT company Global wifi solutions Complete facility Solutions Unpaid bill because I did not agree to SCAM US Cellular/Samsung Wichita KS Internet National IT companies Author: Beckley, West Virginia Computer Service & Repair: National IT company Internet

Dec 21 2016
gulf power huge spike in bill pensacola Florida Author: pensacola, Florida Electrical Services: gulf power pensacola, Florida

Dec 20 2016
Dr - Bill Windsor Bill Windsor Ministries False profit attempting extortion Internet Author: Springfield, New Hampshire Cult Organizations: Dr - Bill Windsor Internet

Dec 19 2016
Summit Consumer Group Jason Riley and Kendall McCoy Tried to Scam me from an old Verizon bill Nationwide Author: New York, New York Credit & Debt Services: Summit Consumer Group Nationwide

Dec 18 2016
Amazon I opened up a credit card at their site and then used it to purchase. I paid and thought the CC balance was zero. Next I know I get a bill for ?? $99.00 for a Amazon Prime membership. I never requested this. I called and they took off the charge and I thought the interest and late penalty would be taken care of with it. Not thinking that the credit card is seperate from amazon.com. Now I have been shown as delinquent on my credit report. To get the charges off my credit card I had to pay the ??? $53+ and they would put that toward the money owed AND THEN would put a credit for the amount on my card. I had excellent credit and am quite upset over this. Don't trust amazon. Internet Author: Youngsville, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Amazon Internet

Dec 16 2016
Microsoft - Bill Gates SHAME ON YOU BILL GATES!!! A year ago I bought a lemon from your Co.l and it has not worked properly in the entire year. Washington state Washington Author: Lauderhll, Florida Computer Fraud: Microsoft - Bill Gates

Dec 16 2016
Radiant Skin Luscious Youth sent free trail but billed full price and continued to bill every month without consent Santa Ana California
Author: Anchorage, Alaska Supplemental Health Programs: Radiant Skin Santa Ana, California

Dec 14 2016
Rejuvena Skin trails bill your credit/debit after I cancelled my order, added products to the original order without authorization, refused to refund Scottsdale Arizona Author: Moyie Springs, Idaho Internet Marketing Companies: Rejuvena Skin trails Scottsdale, Arizona

Dec 14 2016
RevitaYouth Rancho Santa Fe, CA Revita Youth Advanced Skin Care Revita Youth lied. They stated in their add, no charges other than shipping will apply to your initial trial offer. Then they turned around and stated if you didn't call us withint 14 days of ordering this product, we bill you. St Petersburg Florida Author: Lubbock, Texas Misc. Health Specialists: RevitaYouth Rancho Santa Fe, CA Internet

Dec 12 2016
North texas tollway Sending me a toll bill when i am disabled and havent even been out of town in my vehicle Irving Texas Question Author: Wichita falls, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: North texas tollway Irving, Texas

Dec 11 2016
Nationwide Insurance they said my payment was 2 hours past due and my policy was canceled due to none payment. so they took my 195.74 payment and sent me a final bill of 42.00 and canceled policy on the day the payment was made. in the mean time I had no idea that i had no insurance until i recieved the letter in the mail asking me for 42.00 to clear my balance. I called them they were just terrible and got insurance with another provider. nationwide Nationwide Author: Washington, Pennsylvania Car Insurance: Nationwide Insurance Nationwide

Dec 08 2016
Bill Streeter Hydraulic Pictures Screwed me made a deal and watched me work 6 months then said the agreement wasn't real Saint Louis Missouri
Hours Logged Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Producers: Bill Streeter Saint Louis, Missouri

Dec 08 2016
KESTER APTS. LLC ANCHOR PACIFICA treated unfairly to my 82 year old mom & i...never painted or replaced carpet for 16 years?? ripped us off for not having renters in july 2014-bill came 2016? charged us $604.00 & now they moved the ash trays and state it is a not smoking.. i have lived here 20 years. i have over 300 emails.. lies pasadena California Author: SHERMAN OAKS, California Disability Services: KESTER APTS. LLC pasadena, California

Dec 06 2016
Ally Financial Purchased New Car From Bill Cole Ashland Internet Author: South Point, Ohio Car Financing: Ally Financial Internet

Dec 05 2016
Caryn L MeyerCohen, Warren, Meyer & Gitter,P.C. Predatory liens, refusing to submit bill for fees, refusing to talk to me without an attorney Smithtown New York Author: Lloyd Harbor, New York Lawyers: Caryn L Meyer Smithtown, New York