BILL CHANG LWPELECTRONICS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: bill chang lwpelectronics
There may be more specific results for "bill chang lwpelectronics"
For more specific results for "bill chang lwpelectronics"
Showing 1-25 of 11,759 Found Reports For more specific results for "bill chang lwpelectronics"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
Grayson Gregory Dyson Talked me out of a new I-phone for $850 and $5950 for COT fees trying to free up his money in British Bank. $3000 for broken machinery, and hospital bill. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Grayson Gregory Dyson Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 20 2017
Open Business Solutions, LLC Open Business Directory, Ltd. Yellow Page New Edition, Sign and Fax Back, This is Not a Bill, Directory Listing Order Form Wilmington - Philadelphia - Frankfurt Delaware - Pennsylvania - Germany
Author: So San Francisco, California Advertising Agencies: Advertising / Deceptive: Open Business Solutions, LLC Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
skin regen pro Billing after ask to stoopooooo Continues to bill me after I have cancelled. Nationwide Author: Oak Harbor, Washington Sales People: skin regen pro Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Bill Kay Auto Group owes Serenity LED, an SDVOSB company, over $10K Midlothian Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Dealers: Bill Kay Auto Group Midlothian, Illinois

Jul 20 2017
USA Senior Life Advisors Inc Crunch Fitness continues to bill my credit card, although it is NO longer active Brookly, NY NY Author: Brooklyn, New York Health Clubs & Gyms: Crunch Fitness NY

Jul 19 2017
WILLIAM PAIGE NEIGHBORHOOD HOUSING SERVICES OF STATEN ISLAND WILLIAM PAIGE OR BILL PAIGE William Paige didnt care if I lost my house! STATEN ISLAND New York Author: New York, New York Loan Modification: WILLIAM PAIGE NEIGHBORHOOD HOUSING SERVICES OF STATEN ISLAND STATEN ISLAND , New York

Jul 19 2017
Verizon Wireless Verizon changed phone carriers after over charge on Date usage and they stopped allowing me access to my account and then never sent me a filnal bill and automaticly debited my account because i switched carriers! Horrible Company! Lakeland Florida Author: Lakeland , Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Bill Dollard AKA Island Owners SJ LLC We were lead down a path of lies and deception Patchoque New York Author: Baiting Hollow, New York Builders & Contractors: Bill Dollard Patchoque, New York

Jul 18 2017
Penn joint water company 22 They turned my water off after I paid the bill then they tried to say they cut it off because last months bill wasn't paid. They are lying. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Penn joint water company 22 Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania

Jul 18 2017
Dear Waterfront & Associates Tried to collect $99.01 from me for Bella Essence Eye Cream. I don't use eye cream and never received a bill from Bella Essence. Sherman Oaks California Author: Lakewood, Colorado Eye Care: Dear Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 17 2017
Youth Renu Youth renu eye and skin was ordered by me on a trial . The first charge to me account (5.97) (.99), (4.97) then 89.97) 85.97 the most recent 94.97and 9194 . I cancel the subscription but they still charge my account. Called today 7/17/17 was transferred to a supervisor before I could finishing explaining to Bryan that I had cancel the subscription but the company was still taking money from my account. Talked with Matt the supervisor he accused me of not paying my bill and not wanting to pay for what I receive. I informed him that I don't steal nor do I not pay my bills . That this company has already received my payment with me receiving any products he offer to send me products, offer to reduce the product as much as 75% I told him NO I need 100% of my money put back into my account. With all of the complaints this company need to be closed down. I will report to the BBB and will be looking into legal actions Buffalo New York Author: Memphis, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Youth Renu Buffalo , New York

Jul 16 2017
HGTV Magazine I was sent a bill for subscribing to HGTV Magazine when I didn't Harlan Iowa Author: Belleville, Michigan Architects & Designers: HGTV Magazine Harlan , Iowa

Jul 15 2017
DAR Waterfront& Associates Daniel A Rivera Received claim of a bill not paid but never received a bill from the company they were representing Sherman Oaks California Author: Chester, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: DAR Waterfront& Associates Sherman Oaks, Virginia

Jul 14 2017
Americare helen vander bruggen 12/31/2015. l talked to helen vander bruggen about cpap machine and supplies were free.l gave 275.00 to cover all to her thats all she said l need. 2 years later my insurance companysaid l owe them 1051.27. l still not get a bill from them over 2 years later santa ana California Author: holland, Michigan Liars: Americare santa ana, California

Jul 14 2017
Boss Ultra Said they wanted to refer a carpet cleaning customer who needed a job done tomorrow but they were going to bill customer themselves Nationwide Author: Farmington, Missouri Cleaning Services: Boss Ultra Nationwide

Jul 14 2017
Whispering Oaks mobile home community Kissimmee florida Bill the property owner Stole money from me then filed an evection on me Kissimmee Florida
Author: Kissimmee, Florida Mobile Home Parks: Whispering Oaks mobile home community Kissimmee florida Kissimmee, Florida

Jul 13 2017
Roger Obrien Refuses to pay final bill and stops payment Anaheim Hills California
ROGER OBRIEN Author: anaheim, California Cleaning Services: Roger Obrien Anaheim Hills, California

Jul 13 2017
Comcast Comcast lies and cheats people! They are scammers and lie to sign you up then the bill is ridiculously higher than promised! Nationwide Author: Homer Glen, Illinois Internet Services: Comcast Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
Tim Rogers Plumbing; Rogers Heating under quoted job doubled price on bill, doubled price of parts, over charged Allegan Michigan Author: Gobles, Michigan Plumbing: Tim Rogers Plumbing Allegan, Michigan

Jul 12 2017
At&t U verse Charged us left over bill from direct tv that had zero balance on top of charges for days after cancellation date. They also added over 100.00 dollars of charges wo Th no explanation on bill as to what for and then sent to collections Carol Stream Nationwide Author: Shafter, California Consumer Services: At&t U verse Nationwide

Jul 11 2017
roncor group inc. didnt pay anything on one bill, dont know if they paid anything on any of them glendale California Author: Sidney, Arkansas Advertising / Deceptive: roncor group inc.

Jul 10 2017
Allumiere anti aging cream Allumiere Skin Care Company I clicked on a site in facebook to receive a free sample of the Allumiere anti-aging cream. They charged me for shipping. The cream arrives and has not bill or contact information stating that I will be charged from my credit card, if I keep these products. They made two separate charges that total $220+ and I have no way of contacting them. No numbers or address or website were ever given. Worse part is my Roseaca is worse by using it. I would gladly give back the cream if I knew where to. Very shady operation I fell for. I would like my $ back! Internet Author: Weymouth, Massachusetts Skin Care: Allumiere anti aging cream Internet

Jul 10 2017
T-mobile i got charged for 2 cell phones 2 speakers and i never recieve them but i did recive the bill for monthly charges santa clarita California Author: canyon country, California Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile santa clarita, California

Jul 08 2017
Trim Genesis Garcinia Cambogia offered a one time or continuous program.... i chose one time and got screwed because no phone number was ever listed until i got my bill through CitiCard , Next i tryed to call the number on my statement and no one spoken fluent enough english for me to understand, and when i asked to speak to anyone who i could understand, same thing happened, finally they just hung up on me instead of transfer me, so i tried again and again.. this product made me GRAVELY ill and diarrhea like i have never had in my life... i am a cancer survivor .. 3 to be exact and never was there a time i felt as sick as this product made me and Chemo nearly killed me, Internet Author: Santa Rosa, California Drugstores: Trim Genesis Internet

Jul 08 2017
William Michael Keever William Keever, Michael Keever, Bill Keever, Castle Venture Group, Castle Equity Partners, Castellum, Exxo Gear, GodCloud, Castle Technologies, Avalon Holdings, Worthington Holdings, Worthington Galleries, William Godfrey Group, William Michael Group, Wor Scam Artist, Con-Man, Thief, Liar, Ripoff Artist Gallatin, Nashville Tennessee
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Investment Brokers: William Michael Keever Internet