BILL CHANG LWPELECTRONICS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: bill chang lwpelectronics
There may be more specific results for "bill chang lwpelectronics"
For more specific results for "bill chang lwpelectronics"
Showing 26-50 of 11,764 Found Reports For more specific results for "bill chang lwpelectronics"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 11 2017
roncor group inc. didnt pay anything on one bill, dont know if they paid anything on any of them glendale California Author: Sidney, Arkansas Advertising / Deceptive: roncor group inc.

Jul 10 2017
Allumiere anti aging cream Allumiere Skin Care Company I clicked on a site in facebook to receive a free sample of the Allumiere anti-aging cream. They charged me for shipping. The cream arrives and has not bill or contact information stating that I will be charged from my credit card, if I keep these products. They made two separate charges that total $220+ and I have no way of contacting them. No numbers or address or website were ever given. Worse part is my Roseaca is worse by using it. I would gladly give back the cream if I knew where to. Very shady operation I fell for. I would like my $ back! Internet Author: Weymouth, Massachusetts Skin Care: Allumiere anti aging cream Internet

Jul 10 2017
T-mobile i got charged for 2 cell phones 2 speakers and i never recieve them but i did recive the bill for monthly charges santa clarita California Author: canyon country, California Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile santa clarita, California

Jul 08 2017
Trim Genesis Garcinia Cambogia offered a one time or continuous program.... i chose one time and got screwed because no phone number was ever listed until i got my bill through CitiCard , Next i tryed to call the number on my statement and no one spoken fluent enough english for me to understand, and when i asked to speak to anyone who i could understand, same thing happened, finally they just hung up on me instead of transfer me, so i tried again and again.. this product made me GRAVELY ill and diarrhea like i have never had in my life... i am a cancer survivor .. 3 to be exact and never was there a time i felt as sick as this product made me and Chemo nearly killed me, Internet Author: Santa Rosa, California Drugstores: Trim Genesis Internet

Jul 08 2017
William Michael Keever William Keever, Michael Keever, Bill Keever, Castle Venture Group, Castle Equity Partners, Castellum, Exxo Gear, GodCloud, Castle Technologies, Avalon Holdings, Worthington Holdings, Worthington Galleries, William Godfrey Group, William Michael Group, Wor Scam Artist, Con-Man, Thief, Liar, Ripoff Artist Gallatin, Nashville Tennessee
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Investment Brokers: William Michael Keever Internet

Jul 07 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Luminis Facial Treatment Belle Epoque Receved a bill from DAR Waterfront acting as a debt collector for Luminis skin products I did not order. When I called the Customer Support at Luminis they had no record that I was billed for the two products. They are Luminis Facial Treatment and Belle Epoque.  Sherman Oaks, California Author: Fort White, Florida Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, , California

Jul 06 2017
Bill Douglas, William T. Douglas or William Theodore Douglas Pyramid Equities, Paris Entertainment, Valley-International Real Estate companies are scams for the owner Boca Raton Nationwide Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Real Estate Services: Bill Douglas Nationwide

Jul 05 2017
Americantruckshowroom Gulfport Mississippi altanta Georgia. Americantruckshowroom. Com truck with emissions system cut off and truck deranged and cost 10,000 before truck pull first load and they sold a warranty that supposedly cover the emissionsystem and didn't cover a thing 1250 dollar tow bill 10000 dollars dpf filter and dpf doserand weeks of motel bill and 5000 deposit then reprocessed truck and won't give back my personal belongings back unless I pay 400 dollars storage to repro company Gulfport Mississippi Author: EVANS, West Virginia Financial Services: Americantruckshowroom Gulfport , Mississippi

Jul 05 2017
Family Mobile walmart family mobile was told for 2 months that I had NO bill and then to be told you have 7 days to pay or your going to collections?!? ridiculous! Nationwide Family Mobile walmart family mobile was told for 2 months that I had NO bill and then to be told you have 7 days to pay or your going to collections?!? ridiculous! Nationwide Author: Woods Cross, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: Family Mobile Nationwide

Jul 04 2017
VLAMOROUS TRYAQUAVO Bait and switch - advertise free sample for $1.95 s/h fee - then bill you for the samples. Burbank Internet Author: Cape Coral, Florida Skin Care: VLAMOROUS Internet

Jul 04 2017
Wondair*Vitalskincare I signed up for a 1 month trial of wondair vitalskincare. 30 days later I received a bill for $89.97. When I called to dispute the charge I was told I had to return it in 14 days. I never read that or I would have returned immediately. I was informed that I didn't read it correctly. Terrible, terrible way to run a company. Santa Anna California Author: Stuart, Florida Questionable Activities: Wondair*Vitalskincare Santa Anna, California

Jul 03 2017
Bill Luke Jeep Dodge Susan McDaniel refused to warrenty battery failed to replace specified parts on my vehicle Phoenix Arizona Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Dealer Repairs: Bill Luke Jeep Dodge Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 03 2017
orces inc tansel yilmaztansel carimando hands down the worse online marketing company i have ever dealt with. was hired to create website and did nothing. then was sent a bill for $10,000 and a lawsuit for $10,000 when i received absolutely nothing from tansel or his company. he is a very pathetic person savannah Georgia Author: savannah, Georgia Computer Marketing Companies: orces inc Georgia

Jul 01 2017
Luminus facial treatment I'm writing to you company for the reason, the I received a collection letter from your company, the you send a bill the I never received your product, and your company is putting me in collection, when I never received anything from you guys... Your com I received a notice the i never order sherman oaks california Author: DOWNEY, California Unusual Rip-Off: Luminus facial treatment Internet

Jun 30 2017
Onlinefaxes.com - Onlinefaxes.com make it impossible to cancel the service, bill you without notification and when you block their account they change the billing name. Internet Author: La Jolla, California Internet Services: Onlinefaxes.com Internet

Jun 30 2017
saxton stanley asphalt paving claimed to be able to asphalt commercial drive for $4,000.00 when the work was completed presented me with A bill for $12,000.00 clarkston Michigan Author: reed city, Michigan Door to Door Sales: saxton stanley clarkston, Michigan

Jun 28 2017
Symmetry Financial Group REVIEW: Symmetry Financial Group Symmetry Financial Group’s leadership committed to development and success of their agents, providing clients with the highest customer satisfaction in the industry.*UPDATE: Symmetry Financial Group pledges their commitment to always improve their operations by joining Rip-off Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Symmetry Financial Group Ripoff Report Verified™ as a Safe Business Service.
Warning advice for agents Author: ASHEVILLE, North Carolina Insurance Agencies: Symmetry Financial Group | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ ..businesses you can trust. Commitment to 100% customer satisfaction. Extensive portfolio, life, annuity products with many options, Term Life, Non-med Term, Whole Life, UL, EIUL, Disability, Critical Illness, Annuity, EIA, SPIA and more. Internet

Jun 27 2017
boost moble sprint wireless they gave a sale on phones and a code for the sale to get 20% off. then after you place the order and the order ships you get a higher bill then what was confirmed . sometimes they dont even send you the phones and just cancelthe order. they are desperate for business and are resorting to these fraudulent tactics. i told others about the sale and they ordered from boost and experienced the same thing. 9060 Irviing center drive California Author: forest hills, New York Cellular Phone Companies: boost moble 9060 Irviing center drive, California

Jun 27 2017
William L. Smith Jr Lawrence, Larry, Will, Bill Fraud Alert!!! Tempe Arizona
Beware Author: Phoenix, Arizona Mortgage Companies: William L. Smith Jr Tempe, Arizona

Jun 26 2017
Mike Kuffner, Dee Dee Kuffner Dee Dee Kuffner, Mike Kuffner Doesnt pay their bill in full, then maligns us online. All because WE STOPPED THEIR SERVICE! Tustin California
Author: tustin, California Cleaning Services: Mike Kuffner, Dee Dee Kuffner Tustin, California

Jun 26 2017
Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC I don't know of other names phone number is 800-311-5969 Illinois location per Visa Bill Claimed to fix computer Illinois Author: Nationwide Computer Fraud: Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Pure cbd oil I ordered online for 5.95 and then two weeks later i went to get money out of account to pay a bill to find out they took 79.95 that i didnt athorize them to take. ask to speak to a manger and he hung up on me. im really upset about this when i asked for my money back he said he couldnt do it Las vegas Nevada Author: Blandon, Pennsylvania Medical Personnel: Pure cbd oil Las vegas , Nevada

Jun 26 2017
Alucia Skin Care 14 day trial - then they bill you for $98 - no where was it told you would be charged Internet Author: TRACY, California Skin Care: Alucia Skin Care Internet

Jun 25 2017
Maria Nerio Rivera Maria Rivera Doesn't listen to our explanations, didn't pay her bill for cleaning then maligns us online! Yorba Linda California
Author: anaheim, California Cleaning Services: Maria Nerio Rivera Yorba Linda, California

Jun 25 2017
Pegasus TransTech Claims 75.00 per month but bills over 100.00 plus per month sent bill 2,494.96 Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Lake Elsinore, California Computer Software: Pegasus TransTech Nationwide