BILL CHANG LWPELECTRONICS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: bill chang lwpelectronics
There may be more specific results for "bill chang lwpelectronics"
For more specific results for "bill chang lwpelectronics"
Showing 26-50 of 30,592 Found Reports For more specific results for "bill chang lwpelectronics"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 12 2017
Trimgensis What a rip off! Free trial.Pay for shipping only.They Send you a months supply and if you don't respond in 2 weeks they bill you for the months supply Internet Author: East Liberty, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Trimgensis Internet

Sep 12 2017
Reproduction Gallery reproduction-gallery.com scam company took my payment but did not deliver my order Internet
Rebuttal of Malicious report Author: Pleasanton, California Art Gallery: Reproduction Gallery Internet

Sep 11 2017
burke heat burke energy Called to settle oil balance and stop service in May 2017 as we did not want to continue service with them, representative set up a payment plan to pay off balance and confirmed stop on oil deliveries. Called again in June 2017, as no paperwork was received, representative re-confirmed payment plan to pay off balance and stop on oil deliveries. Now September, they go ahead and deliver oil without notice and leave a bill on my door for $184. When we called stating we had canceled service back in May and had set up payments just to pay off balance, they said they had no record of that and would charge us an additional $400 for cancelling!! Most dishonest company ever. Would not recommend to anyone. hawthorne New York Author: mount vernon, New York Fuel Companies: burke heat hawthorne, New York

Sep 11 2017
Omega Auto Care TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Omega Auto Care | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Omega Auto Care is dedicated to providing quality products and customer service to every customer that purchases an Omega Auto Care vehicle service contract. Omega Auto Care #1 priority is making sure every customer is satisfied with their purchase before and after filing a claim. Omega Auto Care offers a 30 day, 100% money back guarantee on every one of their products to ensure customers are satisfied with the level of coverage they purchased. Omega Auto Care provides unequaled value without forcing customers to jump through the hoops typically associated with insurance and protection programs. Whether it's paying for your oil change, or replacing an engine in your vehicle, rest assured Omega Auto Care will do their best to make the claims process smooth and painless for everyone involved.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Auto Warranty: Omega Auto Care TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Omega Auto Care pays the bill when your vehicle’s covered parts and systems break down. Omega Auto Care’s Vehicle Service Contract pays for the repair bills outlined in the coverage level you select. OmegaAutoCare offers insurance when your car is damaged due to mechanical failure. It’s Protection and Financial Security for you! For 28 years the owners of Omega Auto Care providing superior coverage. Jacksonville , Florida

Sep 11 2017
US BankCard Center REVIEW: US BankCard Center focused on providing highest level of service, support for customers, employees, network of independent sales representatives in U.S.*UPDATE: US BankCard Center pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers assuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. US BankCard Center recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Miscommunication Author: HOLLYWOOD, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: US BankCard Center | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Over 15 years, US BankCard Center has grown to become recognized industry leader. Over 400 sales & support professionals all dedicated to helping customers’ businesses grow. US BankCard Center serves alternative funding, credit card processing, & related merchant services needs for over 100,000 independent businesses. US BankCard Center has firm understanding of challenges many business owners face. Internet, Florida

Sep 10 2017
AEHART Skin Cream Hart Allure Cream I ordered a trial of Allure Skin Cream, then eye cream popped up as well. I read the terms and conditions thoroughly. It said I had 14 days to review and to call a certain #, I also was given one confirmation #. I called within the 14 days and said I was cancelling my whole order. This was charged 89.92 on Aug 5 the day I cancelled. They would only give me 75% credit Ibecause I had only cancelled the eye cream. I was given one order no. And only one phone # to call. They lied thru their teeth and I am out $20.00. The product didn't even come til Day 14th. CO was on the bill. Internet Author: Noll, Wisconsin Eye Care: AEHART Skin Cream Internet

Sep 09 2017
Freedom Life Insurance Company of America Premier Series UCA This company worked in collusion with Nick their online agent on Dec 7, 2016 to commit fraud in misrepresenting full coverage insurance for my wife. Agent Nick said he would save us money by enrolling us into an 80/20 plan with Premier Series for $403.00 per month.. Nick finalized my wife's application and unknown to her or me he enrolled her into 4 seperate companies that don't cover anything. We never discovered this nightmare until she went to the hospital on 9-3-17 and I called them to ask how much they would be paying the hospital. They told me they would pay $200 per day toward the hospital room for each days she was there. And they will pay nothing else. The peliminary bill as of 9-9-16 is $48,000.00 addison Texas Seconds To Disaster Author: Greenbrier, Tennessee Health Insurance: Freedom Life Insurance Company of America addison, Texas

Sep 09 2017
Atlantic Publishers Group Sent me a bill for a magazine that I already paid in full and have been receiving Niwot Colorado Author: Enhaut, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Atlantic Publishers Group Niwot, Colorado

Sep 09 2017
Extensive Skin.com Extensive offers a product sample for $4.95. Then they start shipping product every 30 days and billing nearly $89. I called multiple times asking to return unopened products and they want to bill me. California Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Extensive Skin.com California, California

Sep 08 2017
DAR Waterfront Facebook advertised Allergo-Ani-aging for$5.98, but I got a bill from DAR Waterfront for $ 70.04 Internet Author: Brooklyn, Iowa Skin Care: DAR Waterfront Internet

Sep 08 2017
Martin Uebermuth, Uebermuth Scammed 4192.00 Euros, Martin was hirer and paid to collect , delivery and pay for vehicle. Martin stole vehicle by writting name on Kaufvertrag bill of sale and never delivered vehicle to port in Zeebrugge. He later attempted to scam me by demanding money in bogus repairs. Martin attempted to extortion me by declaring he will not release vehicle unless I pay 780.00 and declare he will charge me 10.00 euros a day for a car that is not registered on my name nor there is a bill of sale on my name Aachen Internet Martin Uebermuth Author: Kenner, Louisiana Motor Vehicle: Martin Uebermuth Aachen, Other

Sep 07 2017
Jen's Kid Boutique aka Jennifer Farrow aka Jennifer Wood aka Jennifer Wood Farrow Jen's Kids Boutique aka Jennifer Wood Steals From Customers & Distorts Truth Kilgore Texas
Why did the police tell Ms. Wood to give me back my money? Author: Sanford, North Carolina On-Line Stores: Jen's Kid Boutique Kilgore , Texas

Sep 07 2017
Dr. Ron Greenspan - WARNING!!! Ron Greenspan DDS Dr. Ron Greenspan - WARNING!!!! Internet The person who wrote this nonsence abot dr greenspan is a disturb mental person by the name of valerie. she tries to extort money from reputable physicians but has not been able to do so. Author: San Francisco, California Dental Services: Dr. Ron Greenspan - WARNING!!! Internet

Sep 06 2017
PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE PCH 4 payments/item - but PCH billing - misapplied my payments on items sent on time by check and missapplied payments on items returned or damaged. Late charges applied and won't correct them! Harlan, Iowa Internet Contact a Supervisor when dealing with Billing issues not resolved. Author: Laredo, Texas Questionable Activities: PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE Internet

Sep 06 2017
Credit Acceptance indirectly caused homelessness and loss of jobs and repoed vehicle. michigan Internet You can spin this until you are dizy...but Author: brunswick, Maine Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Internet

Sep 05 2017
T-Mobile Switch and Bate. signed up for a promotion the employee did not enrol me in the program recieved my bill and it was all wrong.now the promotion is over and they will not honor the promotion even though I set up my account when the promotion was active and I opened 5 lines with the company. they refuse to help me. Im paying out $120 more a month than was agreed upon. there service is horrible and customer service is even worse. Brooklyn New York Author: coral springs, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Brooklyn, New York

Sep 05 2017
OMG Swim OMG MiamiSwimwear 1.0 star rating9/5/2017 Terrible quality! Purchased a coverup for $64.99. It was a cheap piece of white material cut with a scissor no seams. Something I could get from China for $1.00! I asked for an eaxchange for an item that was also $64.99 and they sent me a bill for an additional $32. I called and spoke to Maria who said she would get back to me. When I didn't hear back, I called again and Maria said well we raised the price of the item to $79.99, but we know that the quality of the cover up was low so how about you Houston pay $20 plus shipping! They are thieves and to make matters worse, the quality of their items is terrible! Buyer beware! Stay away! Miami Internet Author: Lighthouse Point, Florida Clothing Stores: OMG Swim Internet

Sep 04 2017
Spectrum Time Warner Free to Increase your Bill with each month city of industry California **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**   Author: Oxnard, California Cable TV: Spectrum city of industry, California

Sep 04 2017
Beverly Chang Caregiver and POA Constance AG Disrespect dishonest discrimination to disabled Sherman oaks California Author: Sherman oaks, California Customer: Beverly Chang

Sep 03 2017
Ellys WOWW Fashion Ordered flatiron off internet from Ellys, it showed upon my bill as WOWW Fashions. Never received my order also everything gone fro internet so was unable to contact or track it. Delaware Internet Author: Auburn, Kentucky Beauty Salons: Ellys Internet

Sep 03 2017
RMP SERVICES LLC Recieved a letter saying I was past due on a $20.00 bill from a hospital unknown to me. On the back side of the letter they ask for my insurance information and my Social Security number. This is a red flag for a scam. Waco Texas Author: Roseburg, Oregon Hospitals: RMP SERVICES LLC Waco, Texas

Sep 03 2017
JoliQue Trial period turned into an almost $200 bill Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Lima, Ohio Beauty Salons: JoliQue Internet

Sep 01 2017
Latestfashions (Styleworks may be a partner) Responded to an ad featuring several types of watches, jewelry, etc with offer of obtaining one item for shipping charge of 6.99 only to introduce product. Selected a watch and received it from Style Works. Did not agree to any additional purchases; looked for and found no verbiage on the ad indicating this action would 'enroll' me in any kind of ongoing purchase agreement. On 8/31 I received a package from Latestfashions containing another watch - I didn't order it and have never heard of this company. No invoice, just a packing slip inside with the watch. I am contacting my credit card company to list this as a fraudulent charge under the assumption they will try to bill me. Portland Oregon **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**   Author: Vancouver, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Latestfashions Portland, Oregon

Aug 31 2017
NuluxeSkincare They have u send for a trial size for only a shipping cost,then start using your card to then bill you for future shipments that you didn't give them or authorize them to charge any other shipments of that product, Costa Mesa California **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Houston, Texas Credit Card Fraud: NuluxeSkincare Internet

Aug 31 2017
premier DEAD SEA products alberta trading Tommy at 780 707 0129 the head company of all the scammer of beauty products is R E Royal Trading which distributes many brands of cosmetics like lionesse and Vine vera...thus they all know each other and all the scammer resellers are prot 100 lies to sell their products, untraceable company names, all know each other and protect each other toronto, cne toronto Nationwide
THIS IS THE WHOLE SUMMARY OF PREMIER DEAD SEA SCAMMER /RESELLER Author: york, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: premier DEAD SEA products Nationwide