Your Search | bill chang lwpelectronics

Jul 13 2016
at&t DirecTV this account is in my mothers name and they are cancled But are using my bank account to steal the money to pay for her bill. So far they have stollen 370 danville Virginia Unfortunately... Author: Hudsonville, Michigan Satellite Companies: at&t danville, Virginia

Jul 12 2016
directv at&t my name is robin clifton and i have been with directv for about 3 years now and every month my bill is a different amount. i have contacted the doj but to no avail! so i am contacting you for justice against a unscrupulos deceitful underhanded company that goes by the name directv aka at&t!atlanta Georgia Author: jefferson, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: directv atlanta , Georgia

Jul 06 2016
Airg chat Harvest frenzy, 35fortumo SMS worldwide phone bill scam British Columbia Internet Author: Durack, Arkansas Internet Fraud: Airg chat Internet

Jul 06 2016
Aaron Kwan, Alan Kwan, Edward Chang watch scam Toronto, New York Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario Jewelry Stores: Aaron Kwan Internet

Jul 05 2016
FAA Beverly Hills, Inc. dba BMW of Beverly Hills (Sonic Automotive Group) Beverly Hills BMW's negligence resulted in a costly car rental bill Los Angeles California Reply to Stacy Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Dealers: BMW of Beverly Hills Los Angeles, California

Jul 05 2016
US cellular When entering contract say one thing but first bill 5 days later $500 then shut u off not 24 hours late yet then charge OUTRAGEOUS on next bill. Was told bills would b $258 a month 2 phones 2 tablets at $10 each umm NOOOOOONOOONONO NEVER WHAT THEY SAID . Last month was $678 of course had to pay $250 every week all month so they wont shut off 1 week later new bill is $745 really come on.... one customer rep told us well if u dont pay itll just keep getting higher i asked how can any justify paying that he told me i was being hostile and he didnt have to put up with it i said can we get itemized bill he told me N O Nationwide Author: CABOOL, Missouri Miscellaneous Companies: US cellular Nationwide

Jul 02 2016
Try Beauty signed up for trial of product. I did not see any benefit so I did not reorder. Product came again next month at the same time. Called company said I signed up for one year. I told them I signed up for a trial. They said they would stop sending me the product and refund my money. They sent me half of my money and then sent me the product the following month with a bill. My credit card company has been good and have credited my account, but after a month it has happened again for the third time! I may have to cancel my credit card to stop this company. Internet, in Florida Author: Laguna Woods , California Alternative Health: Try Beauty Internet

Jul 01 2016
sprint www.sprint.com free tablets are not free i was with verizon and changed to sprint when they said they could cut my bill in half, I had 7 lines with verizon so had to do the same with sprint 4 phone and 3 tablets after a year and a few mo. I have over paid by close to $400 and have 9 mo. to gosprint said they cant do anything becaue it been over60 days. olympia Nationwide What Author: OLYMPIA, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: sprint Nationwide

Jul 01 2016
Infinity Garcinia Cambogia Green Coffe Extract Free Trial is Bogus They bill you the $4.95 Trial and then bill you within 10days . Bill again and send no product Santa Ana California
Author: Springfield, Missouri Alternative Health: Infinity Santa Ana, California

Jun 30 2016
Inherent Beauty Inherent beauty skin revitalizing serum I called inherent beauty and a woman named Jaycee answered, i told her that i had an $88.00 bill taken from my credit card for this inherent beauty skin serum that i did not purchace. Nationwide Author: Pittsfield, Massachusetts Sales People: Inherent Beauty Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
David Wenke/ Student Loan Advocates David Wenke and his partner Bill took my money 9 months and did not consolidate my loans Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Miami, Florida Loans: David Wenke/ Student Loan Advocates Internet

Jun 29 2016
Direct Tv and Exede internet I contact Direct tv my television provider to set up internet through Exede the company they use in my area. I asked 3 different times how much Gid I am going to get each month and was told 25-30 depending on the time of day. I repeated it then several more times as well as the price they told me I would pay. That was $69. Per month. I had it set up for 2 weeks away and they called me back and said they were in the area and could they do it tomorrow. I said yes. This was all done worh an agent of Direct tv. After it was installed I received a bill 3 days later for $92. and when I called Exede to find out why it was so much they said that is my bill too bad. Also I said I guess that's ok I will pay it since I am receiving 30 gigs she laughed and said your only getting 12! I have contacted both companies their supervisors and have been on the phone for days to no avail. I called to have it cancelled last night and they never shut it off and I was told I have a $400. Cancellation fee and have to go up on my roof and return the equipment. I am 72 yrs old! Please help me! Victorville California Internet Author: Phelan, California Internet: Direct Tv and Exede internet Internet

Jun 28 2016
weltman weinberg and reis.com there are harassing me over a debt that i did not owe them been 3 years they been doing this crap is getting old plus there told me i be thrown in jail if i do not pay.. they up the fee of there bill cleveland Nationwide Big time Scam Author: belleville, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: weltman weinberg and reis.com Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Ideal Home Renovations LLC - Charles Nadeau Ripoff to Contractors - PAY Your Bill - Pay Your Bill - RIPOFF New York New York Author: Wayne, New Jersey Home Improvements: Ideal Home Renovations LLC New York

Jun 27 2016
HOOMAN AUTO GROUP ( Nissan , Long Beach) Bill Murray General Manager Hooman Nissani President/Owner / Rayan Nissani Vice President / Owner HOOMAN AUTO GROUP - FOUND BULLET IN MY TRUCK / DECEPTIVE PRACTICES - GM's SNAKE Singal Hill California Author: Long Beach, California Auto Dealers: HOOMAN AUTO GROUP ( Nissan , Long Beach) Singal Hill, California

Jun 26 2016
Super 8 Henderson Super 8 Motel Northeast Denver Fraudulent Charges on Mastercard after finalized bill Henderson Colorado Author: Brighton, Colorado Motels: Super 8 Henderson Henderson, Colorado

Jun 26 2016
Att lie about what you get and change your bill without permission orlando Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Att Nationwide

Jun 26 2016
Santander Consumer USA I filed bankruptcy recently, which I did not include my car loan. Ive had a loan with Santander for 3 years now. I don't know how much I owe, they do not send bills, they do not allow me access to my account. The reason they keep giving me is because I filed bankruptcy they said I had all the help I needed which is confusing. Because of this I have fallen behind on my bill which is creating great problems for me and a whole lot of stress. Texas Internet Some information... Author: North Chesterfield, Virginia Car Financing: Santander Consumer USA Internet

Jun 25 2016
Spruce Kilowatt Financial Paying for solar, system not producing, being charged by spruce/kilowatt financial and receive an Edison bill for $1882.11 Dallas Nationwide Author: Hemet, California Utility Companies: Spruce Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
Tom John MYSTERY SHOPPER PROVIDERS ASSOCIATION. Secret Shopper Instructor. M.S.P.A Regards. Tom John Mystery Shopper Providers Association. Brantley Smith. Trick me in to depositing a$975.33 fake check in bank of america. Now I'm stuck with the bill. what do I do? Internet Only one thing you can do... Author: Easley , South Carolina Bad Check Writers: Tom John Internet

1 Stop Recruiting Called the DEA on our medical practice Meza Arizona Internet
Customer Did Not Want To Pay His Bill Author: Aurora, Colorado Employment Services: 1 Stop Recruiting Internet

Jun 25 2016
All County Preferred All County Preferred Property Management Turned over to collections a bill never presented to me over a 6 month period of time concerning dispute over rent due and repair to a 9yr, old occupancy. Rockledge Florida Author: Titusville, Florida Property Management: All County Preferred Rockledge, Florida

Jun 23 2016
Repairskinplus RIPOFF The name appeared on my credit card as You place an order for a small skincare sample just pay the shipping less than $10 you use your credit card. Then they bill you $90 mostly for something they never sent any product Norm statement or Bill or anything They don't have a website it just pulls up on my c Nationwide Author: Vienna, Virginia Beauty Salons: Repairskinplus RIPOFF Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
Home Design Contents Restoration Deceitful and outrageous bill of $24k for local move Sun Valley California Author: Los Angeles, California Miscellaneous Companies: Home Design Contents Restoration Sun Valley, California

Jun 23 2016
Open Business Solutions YELLOW PAGE USA Fraudulently signed my name in the attempt to lock me into a agreement and sent me a bill for $4752.00. i have answered each bill with a firm statement that this is fraud and they can go F*** themselves Frankfurt Internet Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: Open Business Solutions Internet