Your Search | bill chang lwpelectronics

Jan 13 2016
BOINGO Wireless BWI BOINGO Wireless I signed up for internet access at BWI for one time and they have been billing me every month for years The bill indicates California
Author: Louisville, Kentucky Utility Companies: BOINGO Wireless

Jan 13 2016
omni tech, representing microsoft corp. A.J. (aka john as spoken to me in hindi or pakistani....billlll, bill, bill....we fex your com-poo-ter an you call us anytime, 24/7 for tech support woodlands, tx., Texas Author: freeport, Texas Computer Manufactures: omni tech, representing microsoft corp. woodlands, tx., Texas

Jan 12 2016
North Shore LIJ Forest Hills Hospital Grossly Inflated Hospital BIll Forest Hills New York Author: Forest Hills, New York Nursing Homes: North Shore LIJ Forest Hills Hospital Forest Hills, New York

Jan 09 2016
S.B. Trading Concern Installed tank only on Feb 19, 2015 stating 1 year's guarranty and 7 year's warranty on the Bill (No authentic guarranty or warranty card is provided). The tank started leaking from inlet side cover joint just after it was put into operation. We contacted the concerned supplier regarding complaint. He picked up the mobile first time but stopped receiving our calls made later. He has not turned up so far to attend the problem. It is so frustrating that we could not use the facility for the purpose for which it was installed for whole of this past winter. Pl consider this complaint at the earliest so that we are not compelled to post the hopeless quality of sevice in the social network, etc. Kathmandu-34, New Baneshowr Nepal Author: Kathmandu, Small Business Services: S.B. Trading Kaathmandu,

Jan 09 2016
Costco I was sold bad gasoline which caused me immense car problems for one month until I had to have my car towed to the dealership where it was determined that it was from bad gas. I had a towing bill and car repair bill of $1,000. Manahawkin, NJ New Jersey Author: Barnegat, New Jersey Auto Service Stations: Costco Manahawkin, New Jersey

Jan 08 2016
Walmart, My Family Mobile It is impossible to cancel your service with Walmarts My Family Mobile. I realize there is no contract but when you pay your bill there should also be a section to CANCEL ! Frustration is High ! Walmart Does it Again ! CAMBY Indiana Author: Camby, Indiana Convenience Stores: Walmart, My Family Mobile CAMBY,

Jan 07 2016
Directv Directv&Att Took money from my account for my sister-in-laws bill and said my debit card was the primary v=card on file even when she told them it was not so now I am out 349.79 dollars due to thier stupidity. Nationwide Actually.... Author: Cowpens, South Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Directv Nationwide

Jan 07 2016
Rahman Nur , Bill Tuscher, Frasier McDonald, F-Mac, Abhinay Reddy, Jason Karpouzis Rahman Nur Nigerian SCAMMER. SCAM artist based in Phuket, Thailand. SCAMMED people for $1,000's. BEWARE, STAY AWAY from this guy. Phuket, Thailand Internet I am victim - not an associate. Author: San Jose, California Internet Fraud: Rahman Nur Titam Mastermind Internet

Jan 06 2016
Precision Tower Systems Mark Bunton, Bill Storms, Matt Guinn, They try to get inventory supplies but refuse to pay their bills. They moved from several locations so you can't contact them. Jacksonville Beach, Florida
Invoice # 88624 Author: Jacksonville, Florida Communications & Networking: Precision Tower Systems Jacksonville Beach, Florida

Jan 06 2016
Profits Run, Inc (Bill Poulos ShaunaStudent SupportProfits Run, Inc. Scam, Manipulative, Dishonest, Misleading, Poor Customer Service, Wixom, Michigan Author: Beverly Hills, California Financial Education: Profits Run, Inc (Bill Poulos Wixom, , Michigan

Jan 05 2016
Verizon wireless Pads the bill with overage charges. Author: landers, California Internet Services: Verizon wireless

Jan 05 2016
otticanet -Star Sri, ViaNazario Sauro 11/B, 13900 Biella (BI) Italy-Piccolo Nocola, Manager-Purchased from website: http://www.otticanet.com They send you sunglasses for a fee and then send you a bill from Fed Ex For An additional Fee (After you have purchased Item) and the website says Tax Free Guaranteed Italy Nationwide
Tax Free for US customers Author: hiram, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: otticanet Nationwide

Jan 04 2016
Bill Matrix Bill matrix (Fiserv), Through SoCal gas company payments fraudulent charge for services not used Tustin Internet Author: Tustin, California Electrical Services: Bill Matrix Internet

Jan 03 2016
AT & T ATT sales person said their on Demand service were as good as Comcast's on Demand service; I realized I was lied to immediately and canceled with ATT and had to pay reinstall fee with comcast. ATT said they would not charge me, ATT sent me a bill, I called and they said they would fix it, then ATT sent me to collections for their Bait and Switch; ATT Charged Me for Services I did not use; Lied to get me to sign up; Lied to me again that I would not be charged because the sales persn lied to me to get me to sign up; I canceled service as soon as I realized I was the victim of misrepresenatation by ATT Gorilla sales tactics Benicia Nationwide Author: Benicia, California Cable TV: AT & T Nationwide

Jan 01 2016
North Americas Readers Choice keep trying to cancel magazines but they continue to bill me. Even have an email where I sent them canceling El Paso Texas Author: MOUNTAIN REST, South Carolina Newspapers – Magazines: North Americas Readers Choice El Paso, Texas

Dec 31 2015
Stooksbury Towing $415 tow a small truck Sevierville Tennessee 2 wrongs don't make a right Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Auto Towing: Stooksbury Towing Sevierville, Tennessee

Dec 31 2015
Mailboxforwarding After years of being their customer they Block me from my mail, Still Bill me, don't respond or explain Grandville Michigan Author: Michigan Mailbox Rentals: Mailboxforwarding Grandville, Michigan

Dec 31 2015
Theresa Weiss @ Power Places Tours Toby Weiss, Richard Rodgers Travel company rip-offs, legal harassment of whistleblowers, well documented bad treatment of customers, ethics scandals, filing numerous legal cases against those who talk. Extreme caution is advised. Boulder Colorado
I withdraw my complaints about Power Places Tours Inc / I have resolved my differences with Power Places Tours Author: Alabama Travel Services: Theresa Weiss @ Power Places Tours Boulder, Colorado

Dec 30 2015
5th Avenue Fashion, ALLCO inc (shipping),Revolve Outlet (on credit card bill) 5avefashion.com counterfeit good. New York Internet Author: New York, New York Clothing Stores: 5th Avenue Fashion Internet

Dec 29 2015
Encante I ordered a sample for postage of 4-5 $ and they charged my account for 98.71. There was no bill or receipt in package. Santa Ana, Californa. Internet Author: kihei, Hawaii Beauty Salons: Encante Internet

Dec 29 2015
monitronics alarm system i tried getting them to turn on the alarm already installed in a place i live in and been calling and calling and no results. people after people get on the phone and tell you things that are not true, finally a superisor comes on and says they wll call me in 15 mins to set an appointment no i have waited for this for weeks and no one called and again no one calls. they are not reliable and in my opinion dont seem to care. they ignore you and dont call when they say they will etc. i am not using them and as nothing is done and they can bill and bill and i will not not pay it as i have nothing. i have tried calling to cancel it period and no one will put me to who they should put me to. they say ok and hang up the phone. dallas texas Nationwide forget it Author: gloucester, Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: monitronics alarm system Nationwide

Dec 28 2015
Omni Tech Omni promised not to bill my acct until 4th week in May yet they billed immediately and overdrafted my account. Los Angeles California OmniTech refunded $79.99 and $30 in addition for the overdraft charges to the customer. Author: Vancouver, Washington Computer Fraud: Omni Tech Los Angeles, California

Dec 28 2015
The Grout Medic, Allan Peters I received an estimate from Allan Peters for repairing grout for a leaking tub. I was given an estimate of $843.26 and told that with cleaning, grout and replacing loose tiles, the job would take about four hours. The person who came to perform the work was done in an hour and forty five minutes. When I questioned the $400+ hourly charge, I was told I needed to speak with Mr. Peters. I paid the charge via credit card and called Mr. Peters to inquire. When I questioned him about the bill, he said estimates are based on job, not time and then HUNG UP ON ME! In addition to ripping me off, he is a cowardly and unprofessional businessperson. Nationwide Author: Marlboro, New Jersey Bed & Bath: Grout Medic/Allan Peters Nationwide

Dec 27 2015
Wudstay Wudstay.com, Wudtsay.in, Wudstay India Wudstay / Queens Inn, Gurgaon, India increased my hotel bill 40-75 percent Internet Author: Other Hotel: Wudstay Internet

Dec 26 2015
Power Places Tours Power Places Tours Ethics Scandal with Gregg Braden / Deposit Payments Scam Boulder Colorado
I withdraw my complaints about Power Places Tours Inc / I have resolved my differences with Power Places Tours Author: Alabama Travel Services: Power Places Tours Boulder, Colorado