BILL HEARD CHEVROLET Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: bill heard chevrolet
There may be more specific results for "bill heard chevrolet"
For more specific results for "bill heard chevrolet"
Showing 1-25 of 16,444 Found Reports For more specific results for "bill heard chevrolet"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 23 2017
Nova Fashion USA, inc Mike the suit guy Mike Singh Possible bait and switch. Owner is a tailor and shows one fabric and then orders from Bangkok the same the design but low quality. Charges double what the suit is worth. As soon as I asked about the fabric I never heard back from the guy. Reading, Boston, Massachusetts MA Response to Complaint filed on 04-23-17 Author: Waltham, Massachusetts Tailor Shops: Nova Fashion USA Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
Convergent/ galaxy asset Keep sending letters I owe them $3000 I never heard of them its not on my credit report which now is excellent. Denton Washington Author: Hobart, Indiana Loans: Convergent/ galaxy asset internet

Apr 22 2017
Life cell skin i was advertised a trial of this product at the amount of $4.25 i placed my order and upon checkout it stated - your total today 4.25 then my purchase was declined i called the bank who made me aware they tried to bill me over $189 and the bank was alerte Charged more than my today total reported Online Internet
Author: Seattle, Washington Skin Care: Life cell skin Internet

Apr 21 2017
Alpha Prime Elite Scam, not a free trial, hidded a subcription waiting to bill your credit card. Fountain Valley, CA Nationwide Author: Savage, Minnesota Supplemental Health Programs: Alpha Prime Elite Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
 bill prager riped me off of a truck load of professional photography gear cameras studio lighting gear and a bunch more ! monroe wa area Washington Author: BELLEVUE, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: bill prager WA

Apr 21 2017
Resort Owner Services, LLC . Spoke with Chris and Brian They guaranteed me they had buyers lined up. They could sell ASAP.Have not heard from them since I sent them the money, called but recieved no answer. Cocoa Beach Florida Author: Branchland, West Virginia Resorts: Resort Owner Services, LLC Cocoa Beach , Florida

Apr 21 2017
Zapp Satellite Tv Company mislead and told me that I would make 500.00 commission on every signup if I paid 29.99 and that I would also get my 29.99 back. I made 85.00 and can not even get my money. all lies and I honestly could have used that money for a bill but I was under the impression that I was going to be making a whole lot of money in a short time. Internet
Author: Norfolk, Virginia Advertising Agencies: Zapp Satellite Tv Internet

Apr 19 2017
Eagle Shield Does not work! My electric bill went up. Dublin California Cost per Unit Author: wheatland, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Eagle Shield Inc. Dublin, California

Apr 18 2017
All My Sons Moving Nashville quote one price end up three times more when you get bill Nashville Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Moving Companies: All My Sons Moving Nashville Nashville, Tennessee

Apr 18 2017
Bella Serata Offered free sample, but was charged $89.03 on credit card. # on bill stated TX Internet Author: Chesterfield , Missouri Skin Care: Bella Serata Internet

Apr 18 2017
ENOM, INC lookdeeds.com will not cancel your subscription in trial period, They argue with you until you agree to a tend day extention. At the end of the ten days they bill your credit cars $74.00 PANAMA Internet Author: El Dorado, Arkansas Internet Fraud: ENOM, INC Internet

Apr 17 2017
atvs discounter On or about april 4th, I ordered a powermax 150cc scooter from this co. Paid $500 deposit. haven't heard from. Fort Worth Texas Author: Dorsey, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: atvs discounter Fort Worth, Texas

Apr 16 2017
Advance Auto Sales I bought a car 4/8/17 I had issues as soon as i drove off the lot called they were closed, waitin until monday 4/10/2017, took it to bill estes dealership to get a recall done they proceed to tell me how the car needed timing chains and it would cost me 2200$, I contacted them they told me the dealership was giving me the wrong information, I got the vehicle checked at oReillys jiffy lube and auto zoone, they all gave me the same codes or similar, on 4/13/2017 i called the owner Garnet Cook to come get the vehicle from CarX where it had broke down completetly, it needs an engine, air pumps,catylc converter, timing chains, OIL LEAKAGE, feul pumps, it has alot going on and I personally read reviews after the fact and this man has a bad reputation, when people do business with you, you should at least show some type of respect and assist them REGARDLESS of the warranties. Indianapolis Indiana You did the inspection at the wrong time Author: Westfield, Indiana Junk Dealers: Advance Auto Sales Indianapolis, Indiana

Apr 15 2017
ReVitalize Skin Serum The company name that came through from the bank was Allure Skin. The phone number was also invalid. I was charge 89.95 on two separate occasions and finally got through to this weird automated call center and spoke to Rahul who continuously told me I could not have a refund. I told him they did. It have authorization to charge my card he was trying to give me. Refund for 35%, 50% and then 75% but I stood my ground and said I wanted the full refund. I still get to see the full refund. I was refunded 89.95. I called a second time to inform them I did not get all of the money back and that is where I was told that they do not let you return the item. I have never heard of such a thing! I was also told that since I filed a dispute with my bank they would no longer talk with Me and that disputes are a 3 way call with myself the bank and them. I hope that others see this and dont buy anything from them. Fountain valley California Author: Essex , Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: ReVitalize Skin Serum Fountain valley, California

Apr 13 2017
Bellacelle Cream and Bellacelle Serum Advertised sample on Facebook for shipping cost. I was charged $86.95 for each which I never received. Then a second shipment of each arrived this week for cost of94.90 and 92.90 each which just appeared on my credit card bill. This is a scam. Internet Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Skin Care: Bellacelle Cream Internet

Apr 13 2017
advertiseonmycar This is why your phone, cable and ISP provider bill is so high. Alpharetta Nationwide
Author: Duluth, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: advertiseonmycar Nationwide

Apr 12 2017
Realtytrac bill for never authorized services, bill 2 days apart for monthly fee and refuse to return what they steal Irvine California Author: Staten Island, New Mexico Realtors: Realtytrac Irvine, California

Apr 12 2017
Youth Renu Skin Care Ivanka Trumps Youth Renu face Cream your 30 day trial is only good for 14 days. Your sample arrives at day 10 and if you don't cancel by day 14 they bill you 175.98 for the 30 day sample. Come to find out, this is an Ivanka Trump product. Internet Author: Sunshine, Louisiana Alternative Health: Youth Renu Skin Care Internet

Apr 12 2017
Wells Fargo Bank Bank added my name to another's Fresno credit card bill for $ 8000 never used or had Wells Fargo card. They have no proof I even applied. Never lived in Fresno for last 30 yrs ! Now they are suing me. San Francisco California Suggestion--- Author: Torrance, California Banks: Wells Fargo Bank San Francisco, California

Apr 11 2017
La'Cell Revitalizing Skin Cream & Pro Delux Skin Care Bait & Switch sell a cheap sample for $5 then bill you each thereafter for $98 Weston Florida Author: Topeka, Kansas Skin Care: La'Cell Revitalizing Skin Cream Weston, Florida

Apr 11 2017
Chuck Fairbanks Chevrolet Do not buy a vehicle here and certainly do not go here for repairs.VERY Poor Customer Service DeSoto bodyshop@chuckf Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Repair Service: Chuck Fairbanks Chevrolet

Apr 10 2017
 Credit one bank credit card Said someone call and said I was decese and put my information in credit burue and lowered my credit score never ask for proper information from whoever they said called them I called to check the status of my card to pay the bill and that's what I was told for a representative on the phone  Nationwide Author: new orleans, Louisiana Collection Agency's: Credit one bank Nationwide

Apr 10 2017
Credit One Bank Refused to cancel account and continued to bill for annual fee Las Vegas Nevada Nationwide Author: Atlantic Beach , Florida Credit & Debt Services: Credit One Bank Nationwide

Apr 10 2017
Move Management International Will Not Pay there Bill Miami Florida Author: Marion, Illinois Moving Companies: Move Management International Miami, Florida

Apr 10 2017
Universal utilities inc. of flint Michigan Faulty meter box outrageous bill no help from company Flint Michigan
Author: Angola, Indiana Utility Companies: Universal utilities Flint, Michigan