Your Search | bill heard chevrolet

Feb 09 2016
hippo roofing William stilwell, bill stilwell Convicted felons sent to work on my home. Untrained beginners ruined my roof Melborne Florida Author: apopka, Florida Roofing Companies: hippo roofing Melborne, Florida

Feb 09 2016
Park West Gallery REVIEW: commitment to 100% customer satisfaction to resolve any and all issues. feel confident and secure about doing business with Park West - Over 1 million clients - the majority repeat customers, excellence in the art industry.Rip-off Report REVIEW: Park West receives a POSITIVE RATING from Rip-off Report -commitment to providing excellent customer service, pledges its commitment to 100% customer satisfaction - over 1 million satisfied clients - feel confident & secure when doing business with Park West Gallery Better Business Bureau Author: WestCovina, California Cruise Ships: Park West Gallery, Park West At Sea Southfield, Michigan

Feb 08 2016
E.L. Johnson Investigations Inc Joseph Finn Never paid the Bill, Never return calls very dishonnest company Process Servers be aware before working for them Chicago Illinois Author: Bethesda, Maryland Legal Process Services: E.L. Johnson Investigations Inc Chicago, Illinois

Feb 08 2016
Neuology Neu-Vitality. Dark Matter They sign you up with a free offer online for a small charge. Then a few weeks later you get a horrendous bill on your credit card(about $280 Cdn) saying you will be charged this amount each month unknown. USA Internet Author: Drumheller, Alberta Supplemental Health Programs: Neuology Internet

Feb 04 2016
xfinity Comcast Cable Xfinity 10.00 Late fee and 5.00 Bill Description Fee Atlanta Georgia Nationwide Author: Charleston, South Carolina Cable TV: xfinity Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
Devry smith & frank llp Rachel Healey Outrageous billing. Lawyer did not bill for over two months and it came at a big surprise of almost 50k first bill. Stay away from this firm!! Toronto Ontario Author: Los angeles, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Devry smith & frank llp Toronto, Ontario

Feb 03 2016
SCORE SENSE THEY ARE A IDENTITY ALERT PROTECTION. THEY HAVE BEEN CHARGING MY ACCOUNT FOR 10 MONTHS! I HAVE HAD AN EXTREME STOLEN IDENTITY FOR 5 MONTHS AND NEVER HEARD FROM THEM . THIS WAS AFTER THE DUDE ON THE PHONE WAS TELLING ME WHAT ALL THEY WERE DOING FOR ME . I YELLED AT HIM AND SAID SEIOUSLY IF YOU ARE WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE YOU COULD HAVE ALERTED ME AND I WOULD NOT BE IN THE MESS I AM IN NOW Internet ScoreSense Author: LAKE HAVASU CIT, Arizona Work at Home Business: SCORE SENSE Internet

Feb 01 2016
direct tv direct tv took money from my card $451.56 for my moms bill and i did not allow them to they said because i payed her bill befor with my car that they can do that ....now i cant pay my rent .thats my moms account im no weres on that account how can they do that and my mom dont have direct tv nor does she live with me and six months later my mom moved out and shut off her direct tv so she has a bill and direct tv go ahead and takes the money off my card for her bill how is that far Nationwide Author: Towanda, Pennsylvania Cable TV: direct tv Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
Entitlement distribution center had not ever heard of this company or participated in any of their sweepstakes. then the letter goes on to say that they are thrilled to advise me that I would be receiving a payout by independent sweepstakes sponsors in the amount of $1,823,976.00 . they told me that I had only 14 days to confirm that I had received the letter.they also provided me with a code I'd. on the bottom of the letter it shows the person's signature but not their name in print so the person receiving the letter cannot clearly figure out the person's name. and under the signature director, prize data division is printed.. there is no phone number or email adress or anyone I can contact to ask any information about this letter so therefore in my eyes this letter is a fraud Hewlett New York Author: Pennsylvania Travel Services: Entitlement distribution center Hewlett, New York

Feb 01 2016
American financial resolution, AFR, this company is a sham they took my $5000 and did not do what i was promised which was loan modification and never heard from them and never returned my calls and refused to return my money dispite their guaranteed that i was promised at the time to sign a contract torrance California SCAMMED FROM THE START Author: woodland hills, California Brokerage Companies: American financial resolution(AFR) torrance, California

Jan 31 2016
Superburger, Superburger Owner Bill wouldn't help my Wife after she hit her head and bled at their Restaurant Cotati California Wow Author: Cotati, California Restaurants: Superburger Cotati,

Jan 29 2016
SavingMakesMoney These People had taken Money out of my bank account in the of 87.00 dollars the first time and the second time was 19.95 I have never signed up for this thing nor have I even heard about it I had cancelled the account but they have not gave me a rebursment of the money. Internet Author: graysville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: SavingMakesMoney Internet

Jan 29 2016
Randy Phillips Randall Phillips Credit Card/Bill Payment Scam Orange County California
Really now... Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: Randy Phillips Nationwide

Jan 28 2016
Oakwood Services LLC NEVER HEARD OF THEM IN MY LIFE!!! Internet Author: Waynesboro, Mississippi Commerical Lending Firm: Unusual Rip-Off: Oakwood Services LLC Internet

Jan 28 2016
Casey chevrolet Found out they sold me a car that was in an accident. Newport news Virginia
Author: Hampton , Virginia Auto Dealers: Casey chevrolet Newport news , Virginia

Jan 27 2016
Family Medical Walk-in Clinic Anita Purvis They ran up a nonsense bill Rogers Arkansas
Author: Rogers, Arkansas Clinics: Family Medical Walk-in Clinic Rogers, Arkansas

Jan 27 2016
Newcomb Holdings LLC William Utnehmer Bill Bill Utnehmer Final Decision Review and decide for yourself Sonoma California Author: Pompton Plains, New Jersey Real Estate Investing: Newcomb Holdings LLC Sonoma, California

Jan 27 2016
AirG VIP Fraudulent charge on Sprint Bill Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Internet Services: AirG VIP Nationwide

Jan 26 2016
US ASSET MANAGEMENT INC EOS CCA Fake bill that never exists Boston Massachusetts Author: Concord, California Collection Agencies: US ASSET MANAGEMENT INC Boston, Massachusetts

Jan 26 2016
NGOA Ordered G700 flashlight $181 worth , never heard from them again I think MO Author: Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin Sporting Goods: NGOA Internet

Jan 25 2016
Renu Derma I thought I was paying for shipping on a trial sample of the product. Instead I was charged almost $200 and I did not even open the product to try yet. I did not understand that they would automatically bill me and there was not price on how much the products would cost. Big Rip Off! San Diego California Author: Lake Oswego, Oregon Eye Care: Renu Derma San Diego, California

Jan 25 2016
Rockhard This company advertises a product for free if you pay the $6.95 shipping. Then a couple weeks later they bill your credit card $89.95 Georgia Author: St Lucie West, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Rockhard Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
MedLaserDepot REVIEW: MedLaserDepot Customer Satisfaction Commitment: 100% dedicated to customer satisfaction, MedLaserDepot implemented strategic changes to ensure only best medical laser sales, focusing on offering best customer service in industry. Palm Beach, Florida & nationwide*UPDATE: MedLaserDepot recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – MedLaserDepot pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with MedLaserDepot, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Company has addressed concerns Author: Fort Mill, South Carolina Health Spas: Off Lease Lasers Weston, Florida

Ring Central Bad Company To Do Business With (Craming Over Billing) Belmont CA
Sorry... I mis calculated my bill Author: Tonawanda, New York Telephone Companies: Ring Central Nationwide

25, Report #1282084

Jan 24 2016
First Premier Bank Card Fraudulent charges & after contacting them & telling them close account ; they send out another to a fraudelent person to run bill up & try to make you pay it Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Westfield, North Carolina Banks: First Premier Bank Card Internet