Your Search | bill heard chevrolet

Apr 17 2014
Citi Bank World Bank master card After signing up for a WORLD BANK MASTER CARD from CITI BANK. I never received the $50 off my purchase and the companie(s) never sent me a bill for my credit card for over three months. After my account was turned over too a collection agency. The first letter and first phone call was from the collection agency. I was then sent my first bill for 133% of my purchase. This was reported on my credit history. I am currently being threated witn a law suit and even more reporting on my credit history. Nationwide  Author: Shrewsbury, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Citi Bank Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
AT&T ATT Celular Will not honor their documents, additional charges on account, bill is 8x what was agreed upon (with documented proof) and they now call it misinformation Portland Oregon Nationwide Author: none, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
Bill Cancilla Sloppy, Incomplete Auto work Castle Shannon Pennsylvania Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Bill Cancilla Castle Shannon, Pennsylvania

Apr 15 2014
Daniels Auction House Colonels Auctions, Art and Jewelry House Fake Art and You don't have to win the auction to get a bill Las Vegas Nevada Author: san antonio, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Daniels Auction House Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 15 2014
Scoresense scam, ripoff, deceptive practices, double bill, run around customer service, awaiting yet another refund request Dallas Texas
Author: AP, Pennsylvania Credit Services: Scoresense Dallas, Texas

Apr 15 2014
Bill Brown's Plaza Travel Fetch My Voucher, Refuses to Honor contract, no refund offered and they will not speak via phone St Petersburg Florida Author: Draper, Utah Hotel: Bill Brown's Plaza Travel Internet

Apr 15 2014
California Contractorts Supplies, Inc This company sent Medical Supplies addressed to the town Fire Chief at the Warren Township Rescue Squad Building. These supplies were not ordered by anyone in the township - not the Squad Sergeant in charge of supplies, not the Fire Chief and not the township administrator. The supplies were not accepted and were sent back to the sender - California Contractors. California Contractors denied receiving the supplies back and continued billing us; just to settle the account the Squad treasurer did pay the bill and the Squad is still being billed...affecting our D&B credit rating!!! Van Nuys, CA Author: Warren, New Jersey Medical Supplies: California Contractorts Supplies, Inc Nationwide

Apr 14 2014
Stonebridge Life Insurance Company Home Office: Rutland, VT 05701 or Stonebridge Life Insurance Company PO Box 869092 Plano, TX 75086-9092 bully tactics, harassment calls, ordering me to auto-bill-pay, stopped payment to cancel, verbal abusive, threatend to have me murdered, was going to put a contract hit on me if I did not comply with their demands, and since they knew where I lived, they were to hire a hit team to have me murdered Plano Texas Author: Hamilton, Texas Questionable Activities: Stonebridge Life Insurance Company Plano, Texas

Apr 14 2014
Morgan & Morgan Stuck me with a bill that was their responsibility. Jacksonville Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Legal Services: Morgan & Morgan Jacksonville, Florida

Apr 14 2014
Insurance Academy MSGA Insurance Company continued to bill my credit card for monthly premiums after I terminated terminated the insurance policy. Boca Raton Florida Author: Odessa, Florida Health Insurance: Insurance Academy Boca Raton, Florida

Apr 14 2014
Gregory N. Harney Shields Harney Lawyers Fraudulent Million Dollar Legal Bill rendered to steal our Family's Property! see gregharney.blogspot.ca Victoria B.C. Canada
Author: Tofino, British Columbia Legal Services: Gregory N. Harney Victoria, British Columbia

Apr 14 2014
Bill Luke Chrysler spot delivery ripoff, unscrupolous salesmen, stole $1200.00 from a teenager Phoenix Arizona Author: phx, Arizona Auto Dealers: Bill Luke Chrysler Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 13 2014
Plain Green Loans Plain Green Loans charged me $3260. for a $1000. loan. I sent an email asking if they made a mistake on my account and they never replied, this is not the interest amount I signed my name to. After paying $2300 I stopped payments and never heard from them until 8 months later from a collector wanting $960 more. I paid $240 more. Internet Author: West Lafyayette, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Plain Green Loans Internet

Apr 13 2014
Discount Tires Mesa AZ In 2001 i purchased a set of tire's from Discount tire on payments .I not only made all my payments i payed them off early to save on the intrest fee's. Last year i start getting calls from a collection agency saying i owed them the ENTIRE amount. even if i had not payed them in full they cant come after you a decade and a half later .If i kept every single receipt for CLOSED accts decade's later id be on that show Hoarders .Ive heard this is one of the latest scams to get people to pay up to protect their credit because im sure most people don't keep paperwork for something they paid off 13 yrs later mesa Arizona Author: Apache jct, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Discount Tires Mesa AZ mesa , Arizona

Apr 12 2014
Derma Juvenate FREE Trial is not free. They will bill you 89.31 US within 2 weeks of receiving FREE TRIAL Boca Raton Florida Internet Author: Yarmouth, Nova Scotia Advertising / Deceptive: Derma Juvenate Internet

Apr 12 2014
med2shop.com David Flint, Arooj Iftikhar in Pakistan I was contacted by phone and by email by David Flint who instructed med in payment via Western Union, but when I completed the transfer I never heard from him again or saw the products.... Pakistan Pakistan Author: Gentofte, Drugstores: med2shop.com Select State/Province

Apr 11 2014
EM Business Connections | Credit Card Processing Made Easy Bill Iska Dave Marsh I was contacted by a person on the phone about a great business for credit card processing. After paying for a so called website and being set up as a agent they were supposed to registar me with a LLC. I checked with Utah and it never happened. Then a guy named Bill Iska contacted me and bragged about selling his leads and how great the return rate is. After purchasing the lead (spelled correctly just lead) only names show up and then a Dave Marsh is supposed to be a campaign manager. After months of nothing happening Dave Marsh tells me he is no longer working the lead. Bill Iska no longer answers the phone and now all the numbers I have for them don't work. If this company contacts you or Bill Iska HIDE your wallet, purse, check book, credit cards any thing that might have a dime and tell BS Bill no thank you. Make them show proof that'll stop them. They have none. Also the website goes on and off at any time. This is not a legitamate business by any means, don't walk away from it take a jet plane away from it. BS Bill is a scam artist preying on people trying to earn an extra dollar to make ends meet. Salt Lake city Utah Author: Upland, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: EM Business Connections | Credit Card Processing Made Easy Salt Lake city, Utah

Apr 11 2014
New Jersey Gas & Electric Bill me with dramatically, heartbreak high price with no detail Fort Lee New Jersey Author: princeton junction, New Jersey Electrical Services: New Jersey Gas & Electric Fort Lee, New Jersey

Apr 11 2014
Respond Power LLC Rip off on power bill Long Island New York Author: Meadville, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Respond Power LLC Long Island, New York

Apr 11 2014
Respond Power LLC Price Gouging: When looking at my bill I saw $178.00 on my budget billing plan for March 31st 2014. After that month, it went up to $550.00. The $550.00 is due April 29th 2014. That is a HUGE difference of almost $400.00($372.00) Reviewing further 2 months ago in the month of December 2014 it was 0.1633 per KWH then in March it was .3885 KWH(this is around the time when we ended business with them). This was a VARIABLE rate but it STILL is price Gouging and VERY deceiving as I was on budget billing. I did not know until the damage was already done. This is very very deceitful and immorally wrong.  Orangeburg New York Author: Telford, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: Respond Power LLC Orangeburg, New York

Apr 11 2014
AT&T Super Rebate A recorded greeting instructs you to visit www.attsuperrebate.com for a $100 on your next bill, the site is a phishing site as classified by Google Internet Author: Lakewood, California Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Super Rebate Internet

Apr 11 2014
Berube Auto Sales _ Bill Berube - owner Poor Sales Integrity Barnum Minnesota Author: Minnesota Auto Dealers: Berube Auto Sales Barnum, Minnesota

Apr 11 2014
NSD Auto Craig Sloan Craig Sloan sold my son a car. He paid cash, $1500.00 for car. He promised a title in 4 weeks, but he never sent it to him. This happened 05/12/12. We received a Bill of Sale and As Is No Warranty. Hokes Bluff Alabama Author: Douglasville, Georgia Auto Dealers: NSD Auto Hokes luff , Alabama

Apr 11 2014
Comcast Will not fix mistake in bill, untill I agree to 12 month old contract thy made error on. Baltimore Nationwide Author: Lusby, Maryland Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

Apr 10 2014
Henderson Chevrolet Crooked Business henderson Kentucky
Author: central city, Kentucky Auto Dealers: Henderson Chevrolet henderson, Kentucky