Your Search | bill heard chevrolet

Aug 09 2016
Berkheimer & Associates Berkheimer has sent me a bill for per capita fax from 2001 Lehigh Valley Pennsylvania Author: Blairsville, Pennsylvania Tax Services: Berkheimer & Associates Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania

Aug 08 2016
Edwards Chevrolet 280 Edwards Chevy Man Deceptive and Discriminatory Service Cntr Practices Birmingham Alabama Gees.... Author: Alabama Auto Dealers: Edwards Chevrolet 280 Birmingham, Alabama

Aug 08 2016
CarParts.com Bought alternator for 67 Dart, lasted less then 100 miles, was told to send it back for a refund, never heard from them again, out over $100 bucks for part and shipping. They're a true ripoff! California Author: Valley Falls, Kansas Auto Parts: CarParts.com Internet

Aug 08 2016
Agway Energy Services Suburban Propane Scam, doubles your bill Syracuse NY Syracuse NY Author: Amsterdam, New York Utility Companies: Agway Energy Services Nationwide

Aug 07 2016
Hertz Rental Car Took money from my credit card 3 weeks after returning car for toll fees without invoice or bill Centennial Nationwide Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto & Truck Rental: Hertz Nationwide

Aug 07 2016
Express Modular Bill King Took advantage of Widowed 79 yr. old homeless Sandy victims Martinsburg Nationwide
Author: Ortley Beach, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Express Modular Nationwide

32, Report #1320964

Aug 06 2016
WAYNE THOMAS (TECAN GROUP GLOBAL), James Bill, George Cortney, Craiglists Scammers, Job Scammers, Personal assistant jobs scam, check scam Bristol Internet
Author: Port Orange, Florida Financial Services: WAYNE THOMAS Internet

33, Report #1320837

Aug 05 2016
Travel4Less Values4Less, Inc Group# 4108Preferred Membership I called to pay my phone bill and got these folks who tried to overtalk everything I was saying. I told them repeatly I was not interested but they kept talking. I was told it would only cost $2.95 for trial and then $19.95 per month.N no city given, just internet address Internet Author: Madison, Alabama Travel Agencies: Travel4Less Internet

34, Report #1320819

Aug 05 2016
A real chance incorporated Found on craiglist posting for workfrom home. Did all the,phone interview and test submitted direct deposit info mailed forms in. Havent heard anything since Not to mention they charged 10 background fee that was supposedly refundable in your first paycheck. its been over four weeks and they will not respond to my e mails and have changed the phone system.God doesnt like ugly. This site claims to help.
Author: Charleston , South Carolina Family Services: A real chance incorporated

35, Report #1320705

Aug 04 2016
Timothy Boyd w/ I Payment Inc. Lies about a free trail, your stuck with a $2018 bill and he laughs about it Dallas Texas Author: Longview, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: Timothy Boyd Dallas, Texas

36, Report #1319908

Aug 03 2016
Beavers Built construction Bradley Beavers Bradley Beavers wanted to dig down to see if my house needed Footers so he Conned me into letting me let him dig down to my footers. While digging with the back h*e he broke my one inch water line. I was sleeping while he pulled in the driveway to do this. After he dig down to the footers witch he tore up with his back h*e he talked me into letting him put in a crock outside in a residential neighborhood. He tore up the yard on one side of the house and buried alot of my landscape bricks. He lied to me about all the things he was going to do like snake my 2 inch basement drain. It cost me 6,795.00 for Bradley Beavers to break my 1 inch copper water pipe and I had a 500.00 water bill and he keeps lying that he is going to come put in a new water line but he never shows up or calls me. This man is a con artist and I would never let him do any work for you. It's going to cost me 3,000.00 dollars to get a new water line and undo the work he did. Geneva Ohio
Author: Painesville , Ohio Liars: Beavers Built construction Geneva, Ohio

37, Report #1320571

Aug 03 2016
The Variety Shop I ordered a clock for my sister-in-law for her bday for $60. I got a confirmation email from and then a message on Facebook. The message said shipping notifications would be given through the messenger and if I had any questions to contact them through there. 2 weeks later I send them a message saying I haven't received any shipping information, how long does it take for you guys to ship things out normally? No response! Week later messaged them again saying still havent heard anything and no one is responding to my messages whats going on. Its now 4 weeks later and they no longer exist on that facebook account and I have still received nothing! They just take your money and vanish!! Internet Author: Las Vegas , Nevada On-Line Stores: The Variety Shop Internet

38, Report #1320462

Aug 03 2016
GrayBul GrayBul give me estimate of $1100.50. They were 6 hours late. Showed up in a budget truck. Gave me a bill for $2200. Still have my furniture and will not return my calls, Hollywood Florida Author: Blue Springs, Missouri Moving Companies: GrayBul Hollywood, Florida

39, Report #1320217

Aug 02 2016
Miravie Eye Serum Bait and Bill Internet Author: Modesto, California Beauty Salons: Miravie Eye Serum Internet

40, Report #1320085

Aug 01 2016
My Pretty Yorkies Samuel Watters My Pretty Yorkies -- paid $750 for a tea cup yorkie Sonia from website and never heard back Abilene Texas Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: My Pretty Yorkies Abilene, Texas

41, Report #1319948

Aug 01 2016
Munday Chevrolet $500 for a KEY! Female in the headlights! Houston Texas Author: Conroe, Texas Auto Repair Service: Munday Chevrolet Houston, Texas

42, Report #1319830

Jul 31 2016
Spokane KOA Journey campground The owner's son Bill refuse to pay me since March 2016 and he owes me free KOA pull-in rent for four months. Spokane Washington Author: Spokane, Washington Racists: Spokane KOA Journey campground Spokane, Washington

43, Report #1319680

Jul 29 2016
KTC Store All employees The store always charges a different amount than ones displayed and their register rings up something different than what is charged. Employees are rude and have been heard saying they don't like black people which is offensive. fort worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cash Services: KTC Store Fort Worth,

44, Report #1319609

Jul 29 2016
suddenlink I had the bundle installed in my home in 2013 under my son names and I did not pay the balance of the bill, so my son contacted me and told me that the bill needs to get paid so it could be taken off of his credit report and I thought it was handled by suddenlink representative, but today in 2016 the balance of the bill has been assigned to my daughter's account who has never had any types of dealing with Suddenlink.  Lufkin Texas Author: Lufkin, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: suddenlink Lufkin, Texas

45, Report #1319543

Jul 29 2016
bill adomanis Merchant Cash Advance Leads lake worth, fl Nationwide Author: oldsmar, Florida Advertising Agencies: bill adomanis Nationwide

46, Report #1319481

Jul 28 2016
David Maus Chevrolet Dealer Sold Me a Low Mileage Used 2013 Altima with a Faulty AC Sanford Florida The Dealership Came Through Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Mechanics: David Maus Chevrolet Sanford, Florida

47, Report #1319296

Jul 27 2016
Ryan Buman Ryan Bauman, James Bauman, Ryan Bowman, James Bowman, Bill Bauman Deadbead Dad, Liar, Cheater, Player Denver Nationwide Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Dead Beat Dads: Ryan Buman Nationwide

Jul 27 2016
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: eGumball, Inc. is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. They continue to focus on finding new ways to assist clients' in optimizing their online presence.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Progress. Author: hesperia, California Search Engine Optimization: Egumball Internet

49, Report #1319087

Jul 26 2016
William hill online bingo I won £690, I tried 2 withdraw £640, but they won't let me have it, they r saying my passport is a fake, & my dads, & my bank statement , & my dads council tax bill leter Nationwide Author: Edgware, Other Unusual Rip-Off: William hill online bingo Nationwide

50, Report #1319020

Jul 26 2016
Combined Publishers service They sold me a bill of goods. I got a phone call from them wanting payment. We only got the bill the day before. That set off alarms with me and I got the bill and opened it. Well , along with my order was a 26 weeks of espn magazine which we never talked about. Malden Massachusetts Author: Ft. Scott, Kansas Halls & Auditoriums: Combined Publishers service Malden, Massachusetts