Your Search | bill heard chevrolet

Apr 19 2016
lendup I was a victim of fraud they took out 292.80 from my bank I never heard of this company called them they could not help me they wanted my Social Security number to help me I let them know I was not going to give it to them. San Francisco ca California Ask Yourself This Question Author: Ontario , California Computer Fraud: lendup San Francisco ca, CA

Apr 19 2016
Antelope Valley Chevrolet - Lou Gonzales, Owner Deceptive advertising using a BAIT & SWITCH scam with a game ensuring CASH winners Lancaster California Author: Lancaster, California Auto Dealers: Antelope Valley Chevrolet Lancaster, California

Apr 18 2016
Family Mobile Wal-Mart Family MobileT-Mobile Charges for Services Never Received. Customer Service assured bill cleared. Instead of clearing sent to Collection Agency Nationwide
Author: Mobile, Alabama Telephone Companies: Family Mobile Nationwide

Apr 17 2016
Bill Diehl Concrete Stole $30,000 dollars from me and never did the work Canton Georgia Author: Canton, Georgia Home Improvements: Bill Diehl Concrete

Apr 17 2016
Andrew Chevrolet Customer Service was Down Right Disgusting Glendale Wisconsin Author: Muskego, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Andrew Chevrolet Glendale, Wisconsin

Apr 14 2016
RAC Acceptance Acceptance Now5501 Headquarters DrPlano, Tx 75024 a washer and dryer cost together 1000, Suppose to pay off in 90 days, couldn't do it, told me my payment would be 156. dollar, didn't tell me how many payment I had, charged me three time the price Plano, Tx La Have You Ever Heard Of Asking? Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: RAC Acceptance Plano, Tx,

Apr 14 2016
Cohesive Booking Andy Smith Asked me to pay him an upfront cost to book me on a bill at a venue that turned out to be the worst hole-in-the-wall joint that paid by the draw. He falsely advertised this joint to be one of the best venues in Nashvile Cincinnati, Ohio Internet A simple request for a refund would have been answered and honored. Author: Nashville, Tennessee Festivals & Event Services: Cohesive Booking Internet

Apr 14 2016
Insurance Auctions Direct or I Bid Live Inc. On december 2015 I have won a bid on Ebay to buy a used RV for $20,000. I have wired the money to I Bid Live Inc. The last I've heard from the Insurance Auctions Direct was at the end of January 2016. They do not respond to my emails or phone calls (they just take messages over the phone). Houston Texas? Texas? Author: Dearborn, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Insurance Auctions Direct Internet

Apr 14 2016
Carolina Physicians Network Repeated rude and disrespectful calls demanding that I send proof that I paid a bill that I had paid weeks earlier in full and then claims of not receiving payment or documents. Charlotte North Carolina Author: North Wilkesboro, North Carolina Doctors: Carolina Physicians Network Charlotte, North Carolina

Apr 13 2016
CHECKS AND BALANCES, INC Katherine Gilbert Racked up a bill for services then refused to pay. Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Dead Beat Customers: CHECKS AND BALANCES, INC Chicago, Illinois

Apr 13 2016
T Mobile I bought 4 phones 2 years ago from a T mobile store. The person at the store told me that I could get a 5th line for free or even cheaper, I cannot remember which one. I stated that I had no need for it, but they assured me it would not cost anything and to get the deal I got I needed to get it. I assure you I have never activated it or used it. So I find out that they are charging me $13.95 per month for it and T mobile rep tells me that they cannot cancel it, but they can give me a monthly credit. I trust that they take care of that. Today I get my bill and notice I notice I am being charged for that and $10.00 a month for 3 of my four (or 5 lines) for some kind of protection plan. I assume that I was sold it and agreed to it, but feel I was mislead, since I did not get it on all lines and I am not very clear on what it is. Nationwide Resolved Author: Gilbert, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Apr 13 2016
Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways RIPOFF REPORT RECOMMENDS | VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Coast to Coast Grand Getaways believes in “Customers first…. Always,” which has been our philosophy since day one.*UPDATE: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Granite City, Illinois Resorts: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways where vacation dreams come true. Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways offer an impressive array of vacation opportunities for you and your family to explore. Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways members enjoy the services of a Travel Counselor, who will tend to your every vacation need. Sarasota, Florida

Apr 13 2016
New Smyrna Beach Chevrolet UNFAIR AND DECEPTIVE PRACTICES New Smyrna Beach Florida Author: White Plains, New York Auto Dealers: New Smyrna Beach Chevrolet New Smyrna Beach, Florida

Apr 12 2016
Assurant health insurance They were my healthcare insurance for a year and they did not pay my claims my stuff is been an arbitration for well over six months and have not heard from the company meanwhile my bills are being turned over to collection agencies Author: Perry, Florida Health Insurance: Assurant health insurance

Apr 11 2016
Power Places Tours Power Places Tours Ethics Scandal with Gregg Braden / Deposit Payments Scam Boulder Colorado
Power Places Tours billed for GBP 1 Million in consultation fees damages - Free Spirit Supreme Victor in Power Places Tours Dispute / Statement of Truth Author: Alabama Travel Services: Power Places Tours Boulder, Colorado

Apr 11 2016
Theresa Weiss @ Power Places Tours Toby Weiss, Richard Rodgers Travel company rip-offs, legal harassment of whistleblowers, well documented bad treatment of customers, ethics scandals, filing numerous legal cases against those who talk. Extreme caution is advised. Boulder Colorado
Power Places Tours billed for GBP 1 Million in consultation fees damages - Free Spirit Supreme Victor in Power Places Tours Dispute / Statement of Truth Author: Alabama Travel Services: Theresa Weiss @ Power Places Tours Boulder, Colorado

Apr 11 2016
Grand Incentives TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Grand Incentives’ executive team, and employees are clearly caring and passionate about what they do. Grand Incentives' commitment to 100% customer satisfaction is echoed in its corporate motto, Customers first.... Always..*UPDATE: Grand Incentives pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Grand Incentives recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Please contact us Author: Palmer, Alaska Lodging: Grand Incentives TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Grand Incentives, Inc. a premier travel incentive company that sets itself apart from the rest. Grand Incentives brings innovative promotional travel offers, enabling the corporate world to more effectively activate, acquire, retain, renew and enhance customer and employee relationships. Grand Incentives designed low-cost travel offers and listens to clients' needs to provide what works best for them. Sarasota, Florida

Apr 11 2016
Well Striderq telling what reporting the wrong that somebody did to you on this site like chaz and ashley did to us is not slander when it is the truth what they did and she keeps spreading. Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Apr 11 2016
Resort Propery Management Mathew Parker- salesmanMarc-customer serviceKatie-customer serviceCasey-customer service Mathew Parker clled need my wek of time share for company, while talking said I had three weeks to rent. Need 450 + 149 for Interval x three for $1797. That was 3/16/2015, never heard back, have called talked to others as listed all said rentals were pending. Have call put on hold disconnected, told would call back. Thirteen months latter sill on hold. Atlanta Georgia Author: Shelby Twp, Michigan Timeshare Rentals: Resort Propery Management Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 11 2016
Panda Research TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: PandaResearch.com is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. PandaResearch.com implemented strategic changes ensuring 100% customer satisfaction, focusing on finding ways to assist customer's needs for various types of issues even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Panda Research pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Panda Research recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: South Mills, North Carolina Corrupt Companies: Panda Research TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. PandaResearch.com is a US based market research company, which compensates users for their time and supplying their valuable opinions about products and services. With so many hardships in the economy today, PandaResearch.com website is free to join, and it only require their users to be within the US and over 18 years of age. Internet

Apr 10 2016
American Homes 4 Rent The WORST Maintainence I've ever heard of!!!! Author: Seffner, Florida Real Estate Services: American Homes 4 Rent Florida

Apr 10 2016
*MON VALUEPLUS Description: Whdr Visa Check Card WC *MON VALUEPLUS 800-925-8674 MN Date 04/05/16 2 6096063636 1 8699 %% / ( This has been going on almost 2 years. $25 every 2 weeks I have no clue neither my bank has ever heard of these people) please help Description: Whdr Visa Check Card WC *MON VALUEPLUS 800-925-8674 MN Date 04/05/16 2 6096063636 1 8699 %% ( This has been goin on over 2 yrs every 2 weeks $25 from my account my bank has never ever heard of these people) Internet Author: Shelbyville , Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: WANTED REWARD $$$: *MON VALUEPLUS Internet

Apr 09 2016
Verizon Wireless I was not notified or aware of data usage until I seen that my cellular wireless service bill was $1300 plus for the month of March. Nationwide Any common sense?? Author: greensburg , Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Apr 08 2016
Greg Mason Citywide Control Paid for Mortgage Lead generation and never heard from him again Jacksonville Florida Author: Thurmont , Maryland Mortgage Companies: Greg Mason Citywide Control Jacksonville, Florida

Apr 07 2016
Supremia Garcinia Supreme, ApexMed, Green Coffee Offer free trial on face creams, no terms offered, no contact info, bill credit card $89.99 15 days later Internet
Author: San Marcos, California Drug Manufacturers: Supremia Internet