Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

bill heard chevrolet

Showing 26-50 of 16,335 Found Reports For more specific results for "bill heard chevrolet"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 07 2017
Pacific Power Rip OFF on Electric Bill Portland Oregon Author: Aumsville, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Pacific Power Portland , Oregon

Feb 06 2017
Chapman chevrolet Chapman, chapman chevy, chapman chevrolet auto mall False advertising Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Morton, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Chapman chevrolet Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Feb 06 2017
Diet Supplements - SEC Received CBD which I did not order. Unlisted phone number. No bill included. Debit card charged $9.95 or $5.95? Las Vegas Nevada Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Alternative Health: Diet Supplements - SEC Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 04 2017
Sem Value Plus This company are extortionists, I have never heard of this company and for seven months they were scamming money from my debit card. I never received any goods from this company. This is a scam, i called and the man said i had agreed to the purchase over the phone. How he scammef my number i don't know but this is a rip off and people need to be looking out for these people out Internet Author: FAYETTEVILLE, West Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Sem Value Plushy Internet

Feb 03 2017
Ticket Fullfillment Service may have other names paid over $1000 for Rolling Stone tickets and was sent tickets for some group I nver heard of. Internet Author: Santa Rosa, California Credit Card Fraud: Ticket Fullfillment Service Internet

Feb 03 2017
Manhattan Beach Ventures LLC Equitable Acceptance Corp They called me saying they could consolidate my student loan that they were working with the Dept of ED to help people like myself . The Dept of ED has never heard of them and that they had received many complaints about promises that were made to people that the di not full Torrence California Author: Klamath Falls, Oregon Adult Career & Continuing Education: Manhattan Beach Ventures LLC Torrence, California

Feb 02 2017
Gateway School District Superintendent William Short Bill Short Inhumane, Compassionless, and an outright disgrace to education Monroeville Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Public Schools: Gateway School District Monroeville, Pennsylvania

Feb 02 2017
R P Singer Private Investigation Detectives have paid RP Singer to make an investigation for me and have not heard anything back from him Internet Author: Internet Unusual Rip-Off: R P Singer Internet

Feb 01 2017
Monitronics Continued to charge monthly bill ,via Mastercard, for four months after we informed them that we had switched service to competitor, ADP. Dallas Texas Author: Houston, Texas Security Services: Monitronics Dallas, Texas

Feb 01 2017
Satin Youth DarlingSE Wrinkle Reducer of Your Bill$ only Internet Author: Plantation , Florida Skin Care: Satin Youth Internet

Feb 01 2017
Dublin Chevrolet Dublin Chevrolet Cadillac DUBLIN CHEVROLET, CADILLAC, HUMMER Colton Matthews Admir Besic Inder Dosanjh Susann Clifton Mario Beltran Tom DiGrande Jessie Dosanjh lie unsafe fraud unreasonable greedy insulting rude Dublin California Have YOU forgotten?? Author: Pittsburg, California Auto Dealers: Dublin Chevrolet Dublin, California

Jan 31 2017
Fairway Chevrolet Fairway Buic Damian Allen,Senior Sales Consultant Fairway Chevrolet3100 E Sahara Ave Las Vegas, Nevada 89104Main Line  702- 641-1400Fax 702-641-1535Direct Line 702- 641-1400 ext. x Mobile 702- 913-3555Email damian@fairwaychevy.comDealer URL ww send a mailing piece to my house that was a complete lie Las Vegas Nevada
An observation Author: Las vegas, Nevada Auto & Truck Rental: Fairway Chevrolet Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 30 2017
First electronic bank I never heard about this bank , but one day i got one bill from them which says i have to pay there 1600 $ . I call them to let them know that was not me who open this account but they keep effecting my credit score . I read lot of same complaints about this bank many people face same problem i think this just a one fraud bank which is making many with fraud all innocent people Salt lake Salt lake Sounds like ID theft Author: Pinole , California Banks: First electronic bank

Jan 30 2017
T-Mobile Venicom or venticom (a 3rd party of T-Mobile that advertises themselves as T-Mobile) in conjunction with T-Mobile. The sales man (Alex) said he would buy my contract, which was a lie. He had 2 phones shipped to my place of work, which a new employee signed for. When I returned the phones with the Post Office, I was told that they were lost in the mail. I waited 3 months to get a refund, and instead got a bill for $1,700. Biggest head ache ever. Fairfax Nationwide Author: Fairfax, Virginia Telephones: T-Mobile Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
McCluskey Chevrolet David Kane. Deceptive, erroneous, unfair and definitely unscrupulous sales tactics! Colerain Ohio Falling Apart? Author: Fairfield, Ohio Auto Dealers: McCluskey Chevrolet 9024 Colerain , Ohio

Jan 30 2017
We Settle Taxes We have worked with this company for over 2 years and paid them close to $30,000 for them to negotiate with the IRS. All I can say is GOOD LUCK! We get emails addressed to different ppl not pertaining to our case. Saturday we got a letter from the IRS stating that they would not take the offer in compromise and wants us to make payments for the next 71/2 years totaling $490,000 on a tax bill that was only $65,000! We Settle Taxes has done NOTHING to help us. No return phone calls, emails etc... as for the forms they are filing on our behalf... forget it, we never see them. Beware of this company! Tustin, California Nationwide I originally posted a complaint against We Settle Taxes on 1/30/17. We seriously jumped the gun in issuing that post. Correction: We Do not owe $490,000.00 from $65,000.00. The $490,000.00 was a Author: Cottage Grove , Minnesota Income Tax Service: We Settle Taxes Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
Contractor doctor Bill or jd Scam artist Rowlett Texas Author: Royse city, Texas Builders & Contractors: Contractor doctor Rowlett, Texas

Jan 29 2017
BEAUTYTY Don't have any other info except phone # from MC Bill..1-866-325-2360 Retired Senior ??? California Author: Windsor, Connecticut Beauty Salons: BEAUTYTY ???, California

Jan 29 2017
Outten Chevrolet Crooked, Cheats, Liars, Poor Service, Lack Of Assistance With Service, Poor Vehicles Allentown Pennsylvania Author: Macungie, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Outten Chevrolet Allentown, Pennsylvania

Jan 28 2017
Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Lies and Scams Buyers Buford Georgia Well Known Schlock Operation! Author: Woodstock, Georgia Auto Dealers: Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Buford, Georgia

Jan 28 2017
SirenSong Fraudulently use your Credit Card info to subscribe you to their VIP Membership and bill your card monthly for $8.95 San Diego Internet Author: Glendale, Arizona Security Services: SirenSong Internet

Jan 28 2017
Lux Style International ..No names mentioned. Brand themselves as Lux International Sales ApS.Postboks 1158, DK5100 Odense C, Denmark. They have snt me a second letter plus amountsof money they say I owe them. I only heard aboutthem in a previous mail they sent me. Odense, Denmark. Letter by ordinary postal mail. Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Lux Style International Internet

Jan 28 2017
AT&T I have been a customer of AT&T for over 5 years and have internet and direct tv. I decided to cancel my direct tv because my bill keeps going up and was told my contract was up and would pay no cancellation fee and to send back my equipment which I did. Carol Stream Illinois Arbtration Author: Napa, California Customer: AT&T Carol Stream, Illinois

Jan 27 2017
trident asset management llc making us pay for a bill that isnt ours atlanta Georgia Author: penns creek, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: trident asset management llc atlanta, Georgia

Jan 26 2017
DJO Global Billed $196.60 for two thumb braces, through doctor's office that I could have ordered from their web site for $44.00 That's nearly $153.00 increase. The doctor's office doesn't bill you. DJO sends you the bill. Wilkes-Barre PA Nationwide
Author: Florence, South Carolina Medical Supplies: DJO Global Nationwide