BILL HEARD CHEVROLET Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: bill heard chevrolet
There may be more reports for "bill heard chevrolet"
For more results perform a general search for "bill heard chevrolet"
Showing 26-50 of 16,406 Found Reports For more specific results for "bill heard chevrolet"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 13 2017
North Texas Tollway Authority NTTA Forced to pay a bill on a vehicle I do not own Dallas Texas NTTA contacted me Author: League City, Alabama Toll-Booth Cashiers: North Texas Tollway Authority Plano, Texas

Mar 13 2017
BellaSerata Misrepresented product and charged excessive $. Can't return nor contact due to no address and eternal hold on phone. I will have a phone bill bigger than the ridiculous charges! Florida Internet Author: erin, Tennessee Customer: BellaSerata Internet

Mar 13 2017
Naomi Pabon Have to publish this report for Mr. Bill Golden to comply with the contract purchase Tax lien agreement guarantee. VA Author: N. Richland Hills, Texas Home Based Business: Naomi Pabon Internet

Mar 12 2017
Healthy right now. Net SCAM Andria It said this is a FREE SAMPLE!!! DON'T CLICK OR SUBSCRIBE! THEY took 69.95 off my credit card in February 2017 , and now March 2017. No product. Called and woman said she couldn't find my info. Told me five different names, I've never heard of. Kept apologizing but no Action to fix this. And said anyone can use this email link and phone number.... Something smells Fishy . Never trust this site By ordering this product, you agree to be enrolled in CBD Oil. Try it out for 14 days at no charge. After the trial expires, you agree that your card will be charged 69.95 USD for continued access to all of the tools, support and training CBD Oil provides. Your monthly membership will recur at 69.95 USD every month from the time your trial expires until you cancel. You must call 844-667-6614 to cancel your monthly membership. Nationwide
Author: St Louis, Missouri Bait-and-Switch: Healthy right now. Net SCAM Nationwide

Mar 11 2017
BMW Financial Services BMW 5550 Britton Pkwy Hilliard, Ohio 43026 They Never Sent The Bill And Do Not Want To Take Responsibility For Their Errors And Omisisons Hilliard Nationwide Author: Oceanside, New York Car Financing: BMW Financial Services Nationwide

Mar 11 2017
CC BILL SCAM ALERT!!! Tempe Arizona Author: Santa Ana, California Internet Fraud: CC BILL Internet

Mar 10 2017
TRS Limited Got a letter from Tate & Kirlin Associates Inc about a bill from TRS Limited that is due Philadelphia PA Author: Easthampton, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Limited

Mar 10 2017
Walmart Visa debit card I received a card as a gift. I tried to use it at a store but it kept getting declined. I called the number on the back which has no option to speak to a real person and it asked for my 3 digit code on the back. My card does not have one - so the automated phone line cut me off. I have tried to fax them and mail them a letter and have heard nothing. California
Author: Crowheart, Wyoming Credit & Debt Services: Walmart Visa debit card Internet

Mar 10 2017
Dish Network I have not had a dish network account in my name. The account was in my brother's name, Richard Reed. I never authorized debit or credit card payment, as this was not my bill, not my accout. Over $400 dollars was taken out of my checking acount by dish network. I must have that money returned to me asap. Due to this unauthorized and potentially illegal action, I have four dollars in my acount. I am prepared to seek legal help immediately. Nationwide Comment--- Author: Finger, Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: Dish Network Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
Time Warner I created this account for the sole purpose to relate my tale of woe with Time Warner, or Spectrum as they bill themselves now. I was called by a sales rep that offered me 100 upload and 100 download internet speeds for 44.99 a month. They started to set me up with installation on Saturday but I asked for Monday instead. They agreed and I wrote down the date and time. The day and time come and go and no service guy, I call and they assure me someone will be by soon. I wait, still no one. I call back and they tell me that actually the appointment is for Sat. I ask for something else and they offer Thursday and I accept. On Thursday no one comes by. I call and learn two things. First, that I am still scheduled for Sat. and second that the 100 up an down speeds do not even exist in my area. 60 down and 10 up is what I am signed up for. Despite being promised repeatedly that I was getting 100 down AND up, they could not even upgrade me to their fastest local service of 100 down and 10 up for the quoted price. The 100 for both surprised me and it is why I asked the sales guy to confirm that, twice. On Thursday they even connected me to their care and solutions department, or something like that, to see if something could be done about the false promise I received but when I was connected to them they said that their department doesn't do anything like that and that I was transferred by mistake. I am out a bunch of time and had to listen to at least 6 different reps all tell me different conflicting stories. Please, save yourself some time and hurt and just don't ever use this company if there is any possible way you can avoid it. Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Internet Service Providers: Time Warner Internet

Mar 08 2017
capitol Chevrolet capitol hyundai rust rust who can you trust columbia ,sc South Carolina
Author: Orangeburg, South Carolina Auto Dealers: capitol Chevrolet columbia, South Carolina

Mar 08 2017
SunSmart Windows/Bill Elshazly BEWARE! Fly by night liar Bill Elshazly pretending to be a window business Fort worth Texas
SunSmart Response Author: Fort Worth, Texas Home Improvements: SunSmart Windows/Bill Elshazly Fort worth, Texas

Mar 08 2017
My 123 Student Relief Andy Bill Danielle Scam, Student loan relief, lie, fraud Spokane Valley Washington Not a scam Author: Chicago, Illinois Advertising / Deceptive: My 123 Student Relief Spokane Valley, Washington

Bill Wilson Center : Homophobic drug abuser haven. San Jose, California
Author: San Jose, California Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: Bill Wilson Center San Jose, California

Mar 08 2017
Frontier Communications Never showed up for installation, failed to close account, failed to bill or notify me, reported to credit bureau illegally Allen Nationwide Author: Carrollton, Texas Cable TV: Frontier Communications Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
PC Rentals Bill York, Michel York, Stacy York, Leonard Emons, Linda, Emons, York Trust Port City Rent Fraud Catoosa Oklahoma Author: Catoosa, Oklahoma Property Management: PC Rentals Catoosa, Oklahoma

Mar 07 2017
COUNTRY WIDE PERIODICALS JASON ELLSWORTH737 HIGHWAY93 NORTHHAMILTON, MONT 5980 i was billed over 6 mos ago for magazines i never ordered, told the people calling me we are 75 yrs old would not order 5 yr ahead magazines our daughter reported the info to an attorney in our family he recommended we report to attorney general of illinois lisa madigan, we were unable to get through to the correct party so did nothing more recently was called and told we were being turned over to a collection agency whom I called and then no one called again till this week saying bill was 750 we owed for unpaid magazines since 2015 hamilton montana Nationwide Author: MT PULASKI , Illinois Landmarks & Historic Sites: COUNTRY WIDE PERIODICALS Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
Phoenix Financials Services LLC DBA Indiana Resolution Group LLC This collection agency sent me a bill for $602 for an ER visit to Everyday Healthcare/Clovis for a service date of 03/25/15., out of Clovis California. I reside in Texas and have NEVER stepped a foot in California, Furthermore, I am anot honorably discharged veteran and get all my medical covered at the Michael E. DEBAKEY HOSPITAL out of Houston, Texas. I called them and the woman that answered just said okay, then i called back and a rude man answered and said I just need to report identity theft. I believe they got my information and fabricated a bill, just to collect $602. I'm waiting on Everyday Healthcare out of Clovis CA to investigate it. Indiana Author: Spring, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Phoenix Financials Services LLC DBA Indiana Resolution Group LLC Indianapolis, , Indiana

Mar 06 2017
Marine Transport Inc/Thomas Paul Netherland Laird Enterprises Inc./Paul Laird I am a Pilot car driver and was promised payment by Paul on January 26, 2017, but never have been regardless of how many times he told me the check is in the mail. Suggest everyone file a complaint with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration or fmcsa.dot.gov, or call 888-368-7238. Start by gathering photos of proof like picture of door sign, Tag numbers of trailer and truck, and the bill, contracts or damage report. Start: Consumer Protection in brown box, 1st box is Moving Complaint, check first box below Moving Company (Household Goods), next fill out your info and write summery of event and mismatched name to dot name etc, add photos and bills, review, copy/save, submit. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Larwill, Florida Trucking Companies: Marine Transport Inc/Thomas Paul Netherland West Palm Beach, Florida

Mar 06 2017
Chevrolet Refusal to Honor Warranty Nationwide Author: Castle Creek, New York Auto manufactures: General Motors Nationwide

Mar 06 2017
Steve Raymon Chevrolet Only interested in sales Smyrna Georgia You failed to realize.. Author: Forest Park, Georgia Car Financing: Steve Raymon Chevrolet Smyrna, Georgia

Mar 04 2017
CLASSIC CHEVROLET Van Cutslinger Owasso Oklahoma Author: Weatherford, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: CLASSIC CHEVROLET Owasso, Oklahoma

Mar 04 2017
Sammydress never gave me my refund did everything the way they wanted back in January sent package back but never heard from them Houston Texas Author: westchester, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Sammydress Houston, Texas

Mar 04 2017
PSV*Nutrition and Healing 800-5391966 MD 21201 US Never dealt which this company have no idea who thery are but showed up on my credit card statement I don't remember getting a call from this company, but I usually don't answer the phone for numbers I don't recognize. Still I got a $37 bill on my credit card tied to PSV Nutrition and Healing, and listed this 800 number. I checked their website ... didn't order any of their products! Internet Author: Goodyear, Arizona Medicle Expert Witnesses: PSV*Nutrition and Healing 800-5391966 MD 21201 US Internet

Mar 03 2017
MyFax.com cloud Faxing service Beware They say they charge by page but they will bill 3 extra pages for each page if fax is sending slowly Hollywood California Author: Babylon, New York Small Business Services: My Fax Hollywood , California