Your Search | bill heard chevrolet

Jan 08 2017
ALL AMERICAN CHEVROLET OF ODESSA Fraud, Breach of Warranty, Deceptive Trade Practices, Incompetence Odessa Texas Author: Texas Auto Dealers: ALL AMERICAN CHEVROLET OF ODESSA Odessa, Texas

Jan 08 2017
Johnson Mark , LLc Person with same first and last name ambulance bill I was charged for and garnishee my money Sandy Utah Author: Junction City, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Johnson Mark , LLc Sandy, Oregon

Jan 07 2017
Acacia Lily Purchased two items. My card was used to pay. Received two emails confirming my order. Never heard another word. Tried calling. Voicemail not set up. Tried texting multiple times as it says to do. never heard back. Unknown Internet Author: Hooversville, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Acacia Lily Internet

Jan 06 2017
gci solar raj moudgil installed solar pannels lied saying it would cover pg&e bill ended up costing us tripple what regular pg&e would cost huntington beack California Author: catheys valley, California Consumer Services: gci solar huntington beack, California

Jan 06 2017
T-Moble Deceptive billing practices The Colony Texas Final bill was paid in full! Author: the colony, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: T-Moble The Colony, Texas

Jan 05 2017
JT Bryant JT Bryant Financial From the beginning he had a ad on Craigslist stating he was a financial advisor that would take over car payment to get people out of the bind they are in & fix their credit,he even does a bill of sale to make it look legit & takes off with the vehicle & never looks back, Texas
Author: Lubbock, Texas Financial Services: JT Bryant Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
Simon's Agency Inc. Generated false hospital bill and says reporting to credit bureau if $108 is not paid to them Liverpool New York Author: Secane, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Simon's Agency Inc. Internet

Jan 05 2017
Revenue Group My minor child received a medical bill from Cleveland Clinic so I called and asked if the bill can be taken out of her name since she is a minor, Derrick informed me no because she drove herself to the DR office, I then informed him that she didn't drive because she doesn't even have a driver license and the he said well who signed her in, I told him the you don't have too be signed into the dr office. After going back and forth he than told me just give it to your daughter to pay she is an adult now so I asked him would you bill a 5 year old child. Cleveland Ohio File a complaint with the CFPB Author: Shaker Heights, Ohio Doctors: Revenue Group Cleveland, Ohio

Jan 05 2017
Gloss Motive Advertised price for CBD Oil $37 per bottle, Buy 3 get one free. This was a lie when order went through said also charging for 4th bottle. No itemized bill nor a Total on receipt. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Schenectady, New York Drug Manufacturers: Gloss Motive Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 04 2017
Hydraskinscience The product was supposed to be a free trial. Only pay for shipping. Never revealed that they would continue to send you this product every month and bill your credit card. It's very expensive at $109.94. Plus they billed me for age free serum for $115.94. Which I never ordered or received. Bluffdale Utah Author: Jenkintown , Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Hydraskinscience Bluffdale, Utah

Jan 04 2017
Puget Sound Psyciatry Dr. Mustafa Dr Amir insurance scam, they tell you that there is no co-pay and your insurance covers the visits to get you in the door then they send you a bill six months later for 641.00 because they took your insurance out of network with out telling you and charge an additiona 45.00 a month for the co pay they said you didnt need to pay Bothell Washington Author: redmond wa, Washington Physicians: Pucget Sound Psyciatry Bothel, Washington

Jan 04 2017
The HERO Program Classic Scam! Show all the signs of understanding and a willingness to do good unto people then take them for all they are worth and more. Add to that desire to help by adding the bill to the customer's taxes to give the customer a year to save for the payment without letting them know you are sending paperwork to the state tax board to place a lien on the customer's home adds up to lying and stealing with class! Hope there' s justice for these criminals! Newport Beach California Author: Ripon, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: The HERO Program Newport Beach, California

Jan 03 2017
High Class Universe puppy banks Ordered 3 puppy banks as christmas gifts but never received. Ordered on internet, gave cc # which was charged but never received. Emailed company three times but have never heard from. Thieves if you ask me. Internet Author: Plano, Texas Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 02 2017
Cash Advance Inc Hilary DawsonTracy Anderson I received an email from these people saying I owed 1352.76 dollars and if I didn't contact them and settle with them they would file suit against me in court. I have never heard from them before yet they gave a date of March 8 2015 that they have tried to contact me from. That was almost 2 years ago and they are just now threading to file suit. Well just let them file. Author: Deville, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Advance Inc

Jan 01 2017
L'ETOILE SKIN CARE They advertised a skin product being Melania Trump one time offer for $4.95. They sent a product by L'TOILE which has nothing to do with Melania. They do not send any paper work with it. No bill nothing. Then they charged my bank account $98.09 without my consent. They make it look like the product will only cost $4.95. Does not mention any other price that will be charged later. Los Angeles California Author: Ragley, Louisiana Telemarketers: L'ETOILE SKIN CARE Internet

Jan 01 2017
Tenant tracker Sent something to my credit report even though I have never heard of them. Mckinney Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Collection Agency's: Tenant tracker Mckinney, Texas

Dec 30 2016
Brinks perpaid card and Netspend there was a freeze on my funds brinks mailed me a new card that hadn't arrived by my payday (direct deposit) so the company to me to purchase a netspend prepaid card and brinks would load my money to the netspend both are from the Bofi federal bank when i tried to activaite my netspend card to have money exchanged the netspend company said in order to download my from my brinks account they would need me to scran my ID#,S.S3 card and a current bill with my address to activaite card when i explained i can't do that i was told that my funds wouldn't be availble to me until 1/4/2017 internet Author: woodstock, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Brinks perpaid card and Netspend internet

Dec 30 2016
Excel Mango cleanse Ultra-Fast Garcinia Product isn't worth the money at all,also they don't tell you how much the product is and you only have 14days to cancel or they bill you full amount. Internet Author: Hixton, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: Excel Mango cleanse Internet

Dec 29 2016
Unstopable Vision LLC High Class Universe Dog bank not received- Ordered bank with charge card. Showed up on bill but never received merchandise. Internet Author: Concord , California Unusual Rip-Off: Unstopable Vision LLC Internet

Dec 29 2016
411.Info Corp. Chuck Holder, Adrian Chromenko Paid $150 and tried to Bill my credit card for another $150, but did not provide the service I requested via phone and email Sterling Virginia Author: Bethany Beach, Delaware Advertising / Deceptive: 411.Info Corp. Chuck Holder Sterling, Virginia

Dec 29 2016
Prize candle I ordered 8 candles early nov of 2016. Money was taken out of account. Finally heard on the 22of dec they were being shipped. Received them today the 29th. Most were broken. And a smaller size. No contact number. Unable to get to website Wallingford Connecticut Author: Phoenicia, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Prize candle Wallingford, Connecticut

Dec 29 2016
Global NewAge Vita SRNEWAGEVITA They charged my credit card $89.95 without ANY authorization or permission. I called them and haven't heard back. Tempe, AZ 85281 Internet Author: New Orleans , Louisiana Beauty Salons: Global NewAge Vita Internet

Dec 28 2016
Hashmel Osuman Hashmel Osman aka Argonaut Concierge, Pashmel Development I gave Hashmel and his partner $9500 to get me a car from the auction since he convinced me that he has the ability to do so. It's been months and him and his partner stopped returning my calls or my texts. I've called them continuously and have not heard from them. I need my money back from these thieves. New York New York Author: Roselle, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Hashmel Osuman New York, New York

Dec 28 2016
waldemar potocki I wanted to replace breakes for $270 in 1999 toyota with 180000 miles, they called my wife with addtional repaire and I end up with 4400 bill tha enrage me gt Monreo New jersey Author: New Jersey Auto Repair Service: waldemar potocki

Dec 28 2016
Allergy & dermatology specials Rip offed inflated bill lied and deceaved Surprise Arizona Author: Surprise, Arizona Doctors: Allergy & dermatology specials Surprise, Arizona