Your Search | bill heard chevrolet

Sep 25 2015
10:37 AM Promoted 7 FREE Magazines as a Reward. And emailed, the next day a BILL for $ 109.00 Internet Author: Gadsden, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Internet

Sep 23 2015
Henderson Chevrolet Buick GMC Chevy, TILA, Ripoff, Bait and Switch, YO YO, Crooks, Liars, Crooked, Dirty Henderson Kentucky Author: Evansville , Indiana Auto Dealers: Henderson Chevrolet Buick GMC Henderson, Kentucky

Sep 23 2015
SFE energy Asked to see my bill, lied, Garfield neighborhood, Pittsburgh, PA Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: SFE energy Internet

Sep 23 2015
Kingdom Chevrolet sold me a used vehicle with the incorrect engine; car can't pass emissions and is useless. Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Dealers: Kingdom Chevrolet Chicago, Illinois

Sep 23 2015
LCA Services While discussing bill with owner of company he told my wife she was ignorant if she didn't understand the print out sent to us, she told him she was not f******. ignorant because a quarter of the page was missing. he then stated well u must be ignorant it went down hill from there Savanah Georgia Author: Jesup , Georgia Accounting: LCA Services Savanah , Georgia

Sep 22 2015
Yellow Pages based in Irving Tx Yellow Pages They say we signed an agreement for payment and the document has been altered. All I signed was a document that they sent that asked for the description and name of our company for a free listing. They sent me the document with the wrong name for our phone number and I corrected it and sent it back, they now sent me a document that has been doctored to say I signed for a contract and bill is due. 2 pmts a year of $290 plus late fees. They say these pmts are due twice annually and I'm Late and have accrued late fees and other fees. Irving Texas Author: Houston, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Yellow Pages based in Irving Tx Irving, Texas

Sep 22 2015
Aall Tech Transmissions Perry Sahota, Bill Sidhu Fraudulent Transmission Repair Service Burnaby Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Auto Repair Service: Aall Tech Transmissions Burnaby, British Columbia

Sep 22 2015
PECO PECO decides to charge me for a tenant Energy bill Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: limerick, Pennsylvania Utility Companies: PECO Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Sep 21 2015
Capital Billing Service Sent phony request for unpaid bill from Reader's Subscription for $ 999.00 Los Angeles California Author: Pittsburg, Texas Collection Agencies: Capital Billing Service Los Angeles, California

Sep 21 2015
DTE Energy DTE I moved in to my aparetment complex 6/6/2015. The first electric bill was 91 dollars. The second was 312 and the 3rd was 312 how is that? It is a 2 bedroom apartment with me and my son that is all. Roseville Michigan Author: Roseville , Michigan Consumer Services: DTE Energy Roseville , Michigan

Sep 20 2015
Hawaii Self Storage Steve, Levy, Robert After fulfilling the WRITTEN 30 day notice they require to vacate a unit and vacating it; they billed us for an additional month at 537 dollars. I was in the office to report we vacated ,as required. They called my husband in front of me to let him know. Even though he had sgned and delivered to them a WRITTEN 30 day notice to vacate as they require. A week later they called my husband to get his credit card number to bill him for an extra month. . We only oowed those crooks for the term of the 30 day WRITTEN AND SIGNED notice to vacate on Sept. 12. That was bad enough because the unit was empty. Then Levy shyster told my husband he would change it so we were only billed an additional week beyond the agreed, WRITTEN AND SIGNED 30 day vacate delivered to them by my husband. They are expensive at $537 a month so this equates to them rooking people of hundreds of dollars with this deceptive business practice. The 30 day written notice hung it up enough. Now they claim they are owed another week for nothing. Honolulu Hawaii
Author: Kailua, Hawaii Storage & Self Storage: Hawaii Self Storage Honolulu, Hawaii

Sep 19 2015
Verizon wireless Over charging for data, hotspot..... We pay for each byte and they have someone way of devaluing it and ensuring our bill is always maxed out. When you call they don't care to help you understand it. Tulsa/nationwide Nationwide Author: Bristow, Oklahoma Internet Service Providers: Verizon wireless Nationwide

Sep 19 2015
American Express American Express never sent our first bill then reported us to the credit agency! Customer Service won't help! Nationwide Author: Katy, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: American Express Nationwide

Sep 18 2015
Synchrony Bank/JC Penny JC Penny Had a zero balance, had paid my last bill in CASH. Nationwide So much for your good credit history... Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: Synchrony Bank/JC Penny Nationwide

Sep 18 2015
William T Holthaus, Bill Holthaus, Bill T Holthaus Imposter - Starbucks Sr. Director Global Design stole $ Internet, Internet I need to find this man Author: San Diego, California Questionable Activities: William T Holthaus Internet

Sep 18 2015
Fowler Chevrolet Riverside Chevrolet Bad Body Shop Repairs - Carfax Showing Structural issues after repairs Tulsa Oklahoma
Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: Fowler Chevrolet Tulsa, Oklahoma

Sep 17 2015
Jim Browne Chevrolet Getting my A/C fixed should be a simple task right? Tampa Florida Why Are You Going To A Dealer For This? Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Jim Browne Chevrolet Tampa , Florida

Sep 16 2015
02:55 PM kept my money when I cancelled the same day with no website built and no domain, got no bill it just went straight to my bank. internet Internet Author: phx, Arizona Websites: website builder Internet

Sep 16 2015
Mark Heard Fuel Co Stole propane. Refused to provide refund for unused propane. SCAMMERS. Terrible company Cumming Georgia Author: Dawsonville, Georgia Utility Companies: Mark Heard Fuel Co Cumming, Georgia

Sep 15 2015
Blue Pie Damien Reilly, Jon Taber My late husband, Gordon Waller, of Peter & Gorodn unfortuately put his solo creer in the hands of Damien Reilly. He would sell Gordon's merchandise on blue Pie site. When Gordon died he called and offered to contiue to hanle the sales on Blue Pie's site for 45%. He sent me an agreement and I signed and he sent me a cheque for $85. That was in 2009 and I haven't heard from him since. New York City New York Author: Glendale, California Unusual Rip-Off: Blue Pie New York City, New York

Sep 15 2015
Bill Gates Foundation $5 Million Usd Donation From Mr Bill Gates India Author: Mesa, Arizona Liars: Bill Gates Foundation Internet

Sep 15 2015
Santander consumer USA Lied about pay off calls, added interest after I payed of the car and claims I'm now behind on my $24 thousand loan. In one year 6 months I've now payed then $34,371.21 ..that in cludes the pay off quote of $21,717.21 that they said never happened March 30 same day call and pay off. 5 month later we got a bill for $327.07 and while they investiga the bill is now $370.41 . We have paid more then half of what the bill would have been in 6 years. They also keep claiming no calls have been made but 2 August & Sept only when pay off calls where maid on March 30 never have we been late on a payment and we paid over the bill amount each month.paid early on the bill and paid it off dealer then the 6 Years . Nationwide You're Dealing With The WRONG People! Author: Winchester , California Loans: Santander consumer USA Nationwide

Sep 14 2015
Pro Safe Secure they took money out of my checking account($329.00) and I never heard of them before this. Author: society hill, South Carolina Questionable Activities: Pro Safe Secure Internet

Sep 13 2015
Lawless America, William M. Windsor, Bill Windsor, Lawless America Association, Lawless America Revolution Fake Movie, Fake Revolution, Charity Scam, Possible Tax Fraud, Stalking, Retaliatory Lawsuits, Vexatious Litigant Marietta, Georgia Internet
CRIMINAL TRIAL WILLIAM M. WINDSOR Author: Phoenix, Arizona Internet Fraud: Lawless America Internet