Your Search | bill heard chevrolet

Sep 07 2016
Subco Contact us at subco.com I started receiving 3 different magazines in my name that I have not ordered. I called the companies which is Good Housekeeping the Oprah Magazine and women's day to cancel and I'm told I cannot cancel that a third-party ordered them for me. I do not want them I can't afford them and I want them cancelled. how can somebody order magazines in my name and have them sent to me and then send me the bill
Author: Bay city, Michigan Sales People: Subco

Sep 05 2016
FACEBOOK MARK ZUCKERBERG AND BILL GATES may cancel at anytime and have a 90 day money back guarantee!. THEY ONLY GIVE YOU BACK 50% OR YOUR MONEY CALIFORNIA, SILICONE VALLEY, CALIFORNIA Author: miami, Florida Internet Services: FACEBOOK Nationwide

Sep 04 2016
Citibank Citicards, Citibank Credit Cards, Citibank Dividend World MasterCard Charged Late Fees/Interest Charges Despite Statement Not Being Delivered and Being Returned to Citibank Even Though Address was 100% Correct Internet You Are Correct Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Citibank Internet

Sep 04 2016
bringmethat.com Charged me twice, higher charge on my cc bill, then an additional unmentioned charge New York, New York Internet Author: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Restaurant Delivery Services: bringmethat.com Internet

Sep 02 2016
Greystone Finance Group SCAM SCAM SCAM, Company takes all your money and is never heard from him again ! Beverly HIlls California Author: Brighton Beach, New York Loan Modification: Greystone Finance Group Beverly HIlls, California

Sep 01 2016
lux style this company sent this eye lash I'm the mail that I did not order. I just browse. And a week I this eye lash in the mail. the cost was $113.00 then sent me a reminder late fee was$10. now owe $123.today the bill is $133..I can Rip- off Odense C Denmark 5100 Internet Author: Monroe, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: lux style Internet

Aug 31 2016
t&r rentto own i checked my debit card and they took 49.95 off my card never even heard of them no phone number nothing glendale .ca Internet Author: Niagara Falls,ny, New York Credit Card Fraud: t&r rentto own Internet

Aug 31 2016
Butch Oustalet Chevrolet Cadillac Pascagoula, Mississippi Liars and don't hold true to their word to fix things on a car when you buy it Pascagoula Mississippi Author: Ocean Springs, Mississippi Auto Dealer Repairs: Butch Oustalet Chevrolet Cadillac Pascagoula, Mississippi

Aug 31 2016
Forex Peace Army, ForexPeacyArmy.com, Dmitri Chavkerov, Felix Homogratus, Bill K Forex Peace Army are Internet Thugs who don't care anything about the truth or hurting reputations. Internet
Author: Florida Internet Fraud: Forex Peace Army Internet

Aug 31 2016
Tom Wade coaching Flip remotely lease options UKflip remotely academy This guy scammed me out of £25,000 for some '1-2-1' coaching, i got access to a little membership site and the guy never picks up my calls!, heard similar people have paid him £10,000+ for similar and they are also very un-happy- this guy needs to stop! Windsor Internet Author: London, Other Real Estate Services: Tom Wade coaching Internet

Aug 30 2016
Canadian Mortgages Inc. o/a Verico Canadian Mortgages (FSCO Licensed Mortgage Brokerage #10601) Residential and Commercial Mortgage Financing Canadian Mortgages Inc. o/a Verico Canadian Mortgages(FSCO Licensed Mortgage Brokerage #10601)Residential and Commercial Mortgage Financing This company added hidden fees taking in extra money whenever they seen fit charging me over. 2000 dollars for a renewal fee just because they knew I had no other options ! Then when I went to pay out the load they tacked on 3 months Intrest plus an additional 690 dollars in hidden fees that they just add to the bill . It was a very horrible experience don't deal with this company !!! BEWARE Toronto Ontario Author: Lloydminster , Alberta Brokerage Companies: Canadian Mortgages Inc. o/a Verico Canadian Mortgages (FSCO Licensed Mortgage Brokerage #10601) Residential and Commercial Mortgage Financing Toronto ,

Aug 30 2016
Iron Bull bumpers wont pay bill Lake City Fla Internet Lie Author: lake city fl, Florida Auto Mechanics: Iron Bull bumpers Internet

Aug 30 2016
Rich Janitor Mike Dee, Owner You get nothing for you money other than the bill. Internet  Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Software: Rich Janitor Internet

Aug 29 2016
us secruity association Jessica Toledo bill baker i was fired for no reason at all a employee didnt like me so she got me fired i was wrongly fired and then lied to by bill baker that they caught me stealing that was a lie i never stole anything.i never was written up or given a verbal warning. I was also fired over the phone.Also the whole company is racist and jessica toledo made a statment that these people meaning us black folks are hard to deal with.the whole shack was african american but her and the supervisor.We were not given breaks and it was hard to even get a bathroom break at times without getting in trouble. newark delaware Delaware Author: frankford , Delaware $$ REWARDS Offered: us secruity association harbeson, Delaware

Aug 28 2016
Smart GPS Back Pack LLC, aka Capt. Smart Back Pack GPS and all combinations of these five words Sal chiechi aka Bill Chiechi Smart GPS Back Pack LLC, aka Capt. Smart Back Pack GPS and all combinations of these five words. This company doesn't exsist, except on a website. Sal/Bill Chiechi is a fraud and a con man. Port Saint Lucie Florida Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Con Artists: Smart GPS Back Pack LLC, aka Capt. Smart Back Pack GPS and all combinations of these five words Port Saint Lucie, Florida

Aug 27 2016
Skin Noir This is the biggest Scam I have ever heard of. DON'T oder ANYTHING frm them! Santa Ana Internet Author: Vero Beach, Florida Beauty Products: Skin Noir Internet

Aug 27 2016
Tech squad llc This company calls me often and said I paid for support but never heard of them before and told me I was a liar then hung up!He called for three days straight told him I'm going to report him if he keeps on calling me. He called several times with a 3095 number on my caller id. Internet Nationwide Author: Waldwick, New Jersey Computer Help Desk: Tech squad llc Nationwide

Aug 27 2016
Needthatnow.com I love disney sponsoredCheckout.shopify.comNeedthatnow@gmail.com Placed the order never heard from them again .A pop-up comes on screen to help u well the only help you are going to get is seeing the pop up ughhh Internet Author: Oregon Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Needthatnow.com Internet

Aug 25 2016
Ray Chevrolet Does NOT stand by their word. Fox lake Illinois EXCELLENT WORK!!! Author: Hebron , Illinois Auto Dealers: Ray Chevrolet Fox lake , Illinois

Aug 25 2016
Trackr Bravo I ordered the tracker Bravo tracker gadgets for USD 58- paid by Credit card on 20th july 2016 and my credit bill is already sent to me but now more than one month had passed with no items insight. All emails sent are replied by auto machine. Internet Author: Singapore, Other Miscellaneous Electronics: Trackr Bravo Internet

Aug 25 2016
oakmont water and sewer extremely high sewer bill Verona Pennsylvania Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Utility Companies: oakmont water and sewer Oakmont, Pennsylvania

Aug 23 2016
Dish Network Got screwed 2 times with Dish Network, guess I'm sleeping with them! Nationwide
Computers Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Cable TV: Dish Network Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
TermanixP.O. Box 742592 Billing and phone calls since April for a bill I do not owe. Zanesville, Ohio Ohio Author: McConnelsville, Ohio Pest Control: TermanixP.O. Box 742592 Cincinnati, Ohio

Aug 23 2016
Pes*hlty-online.com A charge for 82.37 was on my bank statement. Never heard of this company and certainly never ordered anything. Called bank and filed claim but was informed by the bank, if I did not catch this fraudulent charge within a certain time period, my claim cou Ripoff in China!!! Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Customer: Pes*hlty-online.com Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Money4life my contract was suppose to end with this company in July.. I check my banking account and I'm still getting billed from this company. I called back in March to make sure that my contract was suppose to end in July.. and they confirmed so and now I get this bill. I spoke with the customer service person in Utah and they told me it will take them 1 to 3 business days for them to get back to me. Mind you this three year contract is suppose to be over with now. Murray Utah Author: Linden, New Jersey Financial Education: Money4life Murray , Utah