Your Search | bill heard chevrolet

Jan 20 2016
King Locksmith & Key rip-off overcharge threatened illegitimate no-address no-name-on-bill-slip no-invoicing no-authorization Woodland Hills or Chino? California
Author: Woodland Hills, California Home Improvements: King Locksmith & Key Woodland Hills or Chino?, California

Jan 20 2016
Gentle breeze I can't get anyone to give me any answer to when my loan is paid in full I borrowed 300.00 have to pay 411.00 back I heard they rip people off I just want answers Internet Here's Help Author: Cincinnati , Ohio Abusive Children: Gentle breeze Internet

Jan 19 2016
Prestige Private Air - Eldad Lieberman Prestige Private Air is a Scam. They take your money and disappear! Van Nuys CA
As suspected NO REFUND! Author: Los Angeles, California Air Travel: Larry Davis Internet

Jan 18 2016
All Chicago Appliance Repair False address shown on website ,175 W. Jackson is false, They also claim to repair stuff, but infact cause further damage and then try to bill more money Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Home Improvements: All Chicago Appliance Repair Chicago, Illinois

Jan 18 2016
collection pros For some pure Garcia Cambodia and some green coffee pue cleanse. collect pros sent me a letter about this Garcia Nia I order and the green coffee .I never even ordered this or even heard about it until now. wolburn Maine Author: Edwardsville, Kansas Sales People: collection pros wolburn, Maine

Jan 17 2016
KQ Ranch/Colorado River Adventures Lured to a weekend stay at KQ ranch by CRA, in 2006 , pressured into signing agreement, unable to cancel, $13,000 bill now in collection, is ruining my credit. Julian California Author: El Centro, California Camps & Campgrounds: KQ Ranch/Colorado River Adventures Internet

Jan 17 2016
Atlantachemical.com Anyone of the string of liars offering Actavis Promethazine Codeine and Oxytocin or Oxycodone are absolute theives. They are the best liars I've ever heard in my life.  Maryland Tradekorea.com Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Atlantachemical.com Internet

Jan 14 2016
Cedit One bank They charge you fees for canceling and trying to pay bill in full and still do not actually cancel the card/account so they can continue to add fees. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Austin, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Cedit One bank Nationwide

Jan 13 2016
vivint securty  i have  my alarm  from july 2009 it was apx alarm i was pay then all time in 2011 it became vivint since have differlty with my bill call few mty checking account send tellcheck they said did pay it  charge to much knoxville, Tennessee What the h**l are you talking about? Author: knoxville, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Vivint knoxville, Tennessee

Jan 13 2016
proud to be a hairstylist I ordered the necklace with free bracelet on December 12th. It was to be shipped 2 to 3 weeks. have not heard from them. searched for address, phone number and customer service with no luck. Internet Author: cushing, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: proud to be a hairstylist Internet

Jan 13 2016
Daphne Morgan Unknown Threatened to deliver a fax to me about an unknown debt I have never heard of. Nationwide Author: Marshfield, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Daphne Morgan Nationwide

Jan 13 2016
BOINGO Wireless BWI BOINGO Wireless I signed up for internet access at BWI for one time and they have been billing me every month for years The bill indicates California
Author: Louisville, Kentucky Utility Companies: BOINGO Wireless

Jan 13 2016
omni tech, representing microsoft corp. A.J. (aka john as spoken to me in hindi or pakistani....billlll, bill, bill....we fex your com-poo-ter an you call us anytime, 24/7 for tech support woodlands, tx., Texas Author: freeport, Texas Computer Manufactures: omni tech, representing microsoft corp. woodlands, tx., Texas

Jan 13 2016
Worldwide publications Hazel Peppergood I sent a cashier check for 79.00 2 months ago! Work at home! Never received anything or even heard from them! Thanks! Mississauga Ontario Author: Judsonia, Arkansas Work at Home: Worldwide publications Mississauga, Ontario

Jan 12 2016
North Shore LIJ Forest Hills Hospital Grossly Inflated Hospital BIll Forest Hills New York Author: Forest Hills, New York Nursing Homes: North Shore LIJ Forest Hills Hospital Forest Hills, New York

Jan 12 2016
Koons automotive,Inc Herb william I had gone to one dealership the morning of October 23,2015 and was decline so I contacted a another loan company I heard on the radio on my way home Vienna Virginia
Author: Aldie, Virginia Auto Dealers: Koons automotive,Inc Vienna, Virginia

Jan 11 2016
Mopro inc Mopro.com Once they got my credit card We never heard from them again Costa Mesa, California 92626 Internet Author: des plaines, Illinois On-Line Stores: Mopro inc Internet

Jan 10 2016
Premiere event So I heard about an audition over the radio, called and was invited to have my daughter audition. When we arrived they showed us videos of the event. They stated that 90% of the children who attend the program leave with representation. We go into a room and audition and if they believe you have talent they invite you to audition a second time. After the second audition, and if you are chosen you have to pay then right there. They recommend a $3000-4000 package to you, and also say you can pay monthly while being charge a finance fee. The. Company offers you nothing but false hope..  Internet
Author: New York , New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Premiere event

Jan 09 2016
S.B. Trading Concern Installed tank only on Feb 19, 2015 stating 1 year's guarranty and 7 year's warranty on the Bill (No authentic guarranty or warranty card is provided). The tank started leaking from inlet side cover joint just after it was put into operation. We contacted the concerned supplier regarding complaint. He picked up the mobile first time but stopped receiving our calls made later. He has not turned up so far to attend the problem. It is so frustrating that we could not use the facility for the purpose for which it was installed for whole of this past winter. Pl consider this complaint at the earliest so that we are not compelled to post the hopeless quality of sevice in the social network, etc. Kathmandu-34, New Baneshowr Nepal Author: Kathmandu, Small Business Services: S.B. Trading Kaathmandu,

Jan 09 2016
Costco I was sold bad gasoline which caused me immense car problems for one month until I had to have my car towed to the dealership where it was determined that it was from bad gas. I had a towing bill and car repair bill of $1,000. Manahawkin, NJ New Jersey Author: Barnegat, New Jersey Auto Service Stations: Costco Manahawkin, New Jersey

Jan 09 2016
Fulfillment Centre Never heard of this company until now Aurora Illinois Author: Thornhill, Alabama Adult Care Facilities: Fulfillment Centre Aurora, Illinois

Jan 08 2016
Mga This company said to me I won 3000,000 and said to send 20.00 for processing to send a check to me for the amount so I did and never heard from them again I sent payment as a money order and mailed it next day and ask for it to be signed so I also have tracking for it someone signed but never received the money what do I do 20.00 don't grow on trees. North babtlon New York Author: Brooklyn, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Mga North babtlon , New York

Jan 08 2016
Walmart, My Family Mobile It is impossible to cancel your service with Walmarts My Family Mobile. I realize there is no contract but when you pay your bill there should also be a section to CANCEL ! Frustration is High ! Walmart Does it Again ! CAMBY Indiana Author: Camby, Indiana Convenience Stores: Walmart, My Family Mobile CAMBY,

Jan 07 2016
Directv Directv&Att Took money from my account for my sister-in-laws bill and said my debit card was the primary v=card on file even when she told them it was not so now I am out 349.79 dollars due to thier stupidity. Nationwide Actually.... Author: Cowpens, South Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Directv Nationwide

Jan 07 2016
Rahman Nur , Bill Tuscher, Frasier McDonald, F-Mac, Abhinay Reddy, Jason Karpouzis Rahman Nur Nigerian SCAMMER. SCAM artist based in Phuket, Thailand. SCAMMED people for $1,000's. BEWARE, STAY AWAY from this guy. Phuket, Thailand Internet I am victim - not an associate. Author: San Jose, California Internet Fraud: Rahman Nur Titam Mastermind Internet