Your Search | bill heard chevrolet

Nov 26 2016
NuAgeskincare zendesky . zendesk NCS*CLEANSINGDIETPRO 844-283-5779 844-810-1152 855-868-6434 They offered me a sample of their NuAge product and I was to pay shipping only. I did. Now they have charged my credit card $93.99 two times on our November Visa credit card bill. San Diego California Author: Sylvania, Ohio Alternative Health: NuAgeskincare San Diego, California

Nov 26 2016
Bluebird American express Bluebird Charged me twice for bill and having hard time getting my money back Osceola mills Pennsylvania Author: Osceola mills, Pennsylvania Cable TV: Bluebird American express Osceola mills, Pennsylvania

Nov 25 2016
History channel club Paid lifetime membership, have not heard from them since. Author: Buffalo, New York Questionable Activities: History channel club

Nov 25 2016
T-Mobile I will be reporting to BBB, The Complaint Board and Ripoff Report! After coming from Verizon 3 months ago my bill has been $50.00 more a month than quoted. I sat on hold for an hour, was hung up on twice , and was never given a supervisor as I requested. From the start I had faulty equipment, had it replaced with faulty equipment, then ended up having to pay for equipment that was supposed to be free. I have a long history of customer care and have never treated someone like I've been treated. And my bill is still wrong! Very disappointed! Nationwide Forget The BBB! It's a Huge CONGAME! Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
Metrofax J2 MetrofaxJ2 Global They will charge your credit card for things you never use...They will say well you subscribed you should have known we would continue to charge even though we could not make the system work for you...They have very poor business practices...Don't take the temptation to give them your credit card number to see if it works for you...I assure you they will keep the info and continue to bill you until you force them to stop... If you are an Allstate agent in the U.S. I wouldn't risk my money. I have 4 agencies...They ripped me off! Internet Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Internet: Metrofax Internet

Nov 23 2016
Taroko Software, including Resume Genius, Resume Companion, Legaltemplates.net, Freelancewriting.com Network of Software Companies Using False Free Advertising to Deceptively Auto-Bill Consumers Taipei City Internet Author: Montgomery, Alabama Computer Software: Taroko Software Internet

Nov 23 2016
BURN SUPPLEMENTS FORSKOLIN BURN ORINGINAL TRIAL OFFER WAS 1.00 CREDIT CARD BILL $52.00 THEN AGAIN AT 72.00 ST. PETERSBURG Florida Author: PACE, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: BURN SUPPLEMENTS ST. PETERSBURG , Florida

Nov 23 2016
J.M.L. Landscape Development JML Landscape Deposit taken for landscaping project - demands additional money then abandons project New Albany ohio Response to Bill in Powell, OH Author: Powell, Ohio Landscaping: J.M.L. Landscape Development New Albany, OH

Nov 21 2016
Southern California Edison (SCE) Scam attempted to pay Electric Bill Nationwide Author: Hemet, California Electrical Services: Southern California Edison Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Howard Lee Schiff P.C. Law offices or Collection Agency Took me to court for an old credit card bill/now I have to make monthly payment to them/the bill is over 7 years old East Hartford Connecticut Asserting that the debt is past the Statute of Limitations for collections is an afffirmative defense Author: Stamford, Connecticut Collection Agency's: Howard Lee Schiff P.C. East Hartford, Connecticut

Nov 21 2016
bright futures glass and windows/ jeff lindstrom paid 50% to have a window installed, never heard from him again. colorado springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Glass Companies: joe derosa colorado springs, Colorado

Nov 20 2016
Carhop UAC HELLO MY NAME IS John G AND I PURCHASED A 2003 CHEVROLET MALIBU FROM CARHOP IN LAKEWOOD, WA ON NOVEMBER 3,2016 and it now NOVEMBER 20,2016 as of now it was in the shop for almost a week.  Lakewood Washington Author: Tacoma, Washington Auto Dealers: Carhop Nationwide

Nov 20 2016
3dcart.com Infomart2000 Poor service, Don't do Annual Billing, They bill expired credit cards without warning Pompano Beach, Florida Author: Internet Web Hosting: 3dcart.com Internet

Nov 20 2016
United Consumer Financial Services Rainbow vacuum cleaner The company send a bad credit report to the credit bureau allegedly that i do not pay the bill. Apparently in the beginning of the contract they encounter problems to get the automatic. After the problem they started deducting the payment of $86.00, even that they keep send a bad report to the credit bureaus. I spoke with one of the customer services and she states that they going to fix the problem and they did not. they do not even send an statement to the amount being paid. Louisville Kentucky Author: Kissimmee, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: United Consumer Financial Services Louisville, Kentucky

Nov 19 2016
National Home Gardening Club PO They sold me a Life Membership and I have not heard from them. I have been a Life Member since 02 2007. The greatest benefit is to them in taking my money! This undoubtedly is a scam! Their phone doesn't work! I am not happy! Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Montgomery, Alabama Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Minnetonka, Minnesota

Nov 19 2016
Playphone Games Was charged $9.99 on sprint bill. I never sign up nor pay for games. Got another text this morning verifying another charge. Texted back stop to cancel. Did a google search and one of the top hits was turbotax. Maybe something with turbotax is automatically signing you up if you use their service. Will investigate further. Internet Author: Shoreline, Washington Questionable Activities: Playphone Games Internet

Nov 19 2016
SVCRT.COM Ripped off my debit card. Never heard of them before this. Internet I think you got the wrong number listed Author: Anderson, California Miscellaneous Companies: SVCRT.COM Internet

Nov 18 2016
Garcinia Health Pros P.O 7700 Norcross, GA RIPOFF AND SCAM ARTISTS. THEY SAY YOU WILL GET A FREE PRODUCT AND JUST PAY SHIPPING THEM CHARGE YOU $95 OR MORE FOR A TRIAL THAT YOU NEVER HEARD OF. THEY ADVERTISE THROUGH YOUR EMAIL LIKE THEY ARE A PART OF AN AMAZON SURVEY GIFT. BUT THEY ARE NOT. BEWARE! NORCROSS GEORGIA
Author: Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Garcinia Health Pros P.O 7700 Norcross, GA Internet

Nov 18 2016
thedealempire I ordered on October 12th and it went though the bank October 13th I haven't heard or receive anything from them. n/a na Author: Medicine Lodge, Kansas Weight Control: thedealempire Nationwide

Nov 17 2016
Motorcyclecarbs.com,Inc Robert Reid Money and parts taken: Never heard from again Internet Author: Ballwin, Missouri Motorcyclecarbs.com,Inc Robert Reid Internet

Nov 17 2016
DJR Alexander Savant , Nick Galbo I was contacted by a person named alexander savant who said i was going to lose my drivers lincence and would be summund and have to go to court and maybe go to jail, than i was transfered to another person named nick galbo; i never heard of a company named djr. Nationwide Author: las vegas, Nevada Loans: DJR Nationwide

Nov 17 2016
PERSONNEL CONCEPTS PC TAKE YOUR $$ BUT DONT SEND PRODUCTS, THEN WHEN YOU FINALLY GET THEM TO SEND PRODUCT. THEY CONTINUE TO BILL YOU WHEN YOU HAVE ALREADY PAID! ONTARIO California Author: SAINT JOHN, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: PERSONNEL CONCEPTS ONTARIO, California

Nov 17 2016
CLA Collections Harassment to pay a bill that I've already paid. Louisville Kentucky Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Correctional Facilities: CLA Collections Louisville , Kentucky

Nov 16 2016
O'Rielly Chevrolet dealership Tucson Arizona
Author: Rio rico, Arizona Auto Dealers: O'Rielly Chevrolet dealership Tucson , Arizona

Nov 15 2016
Sandy Sansing Nissan Sandy Sansing Chevrolet, Sandy Sansing BMW Sandy Sansing is a Con Artist! Watch for switching your purchase. Pensacola Florida Very Satisfy with quick response from upper management! Author: Pace, Florida Auto Dealers: Sandy Sansing Nissan Pensacola, Florida