Your Search | bill heard chevrolet

Aug 23 2014
Norwegian cruise line Dear Mr. Kevin Sheehan CEO of Norwegian Cruise LinesName is Bruce Woods my wife and I went on one of your cruises May 17 –May 24 on the Getaway that I have heard a lot about NCL.This cruise was a bad experience for us and others alike, as we have been ripped us off Miami Florida Author: Santa Maria, California Cruise Ships: Norwegian cruise line Miami, Florida

Aug 22 2014
William J Zubon Bill William J Zubon is a Thief! Carson City Nevada Author: Fallon, Nevada Questionable Activities: William J Zubon Carson City, Nevada

Aug 22 2014
COOL AIR USA OUT OF SOUTHERN FLORIDA MIAMI/FT LAUDERDALE AREA. BUT WORKS AN RUNS ADS ALL OVER. since install of brand new 4 ton system, failed first inspection, was reporting to a man named morty, then after second time I had reported the plenum had not sealed an came apart , cooling attic not home, 1 of 3 owners service,manger extremely rude yelling, hanging up, had no regards that I was paralyzed an I need air working. mademe wait 3 days to get someone here when I was told that it would be next morning, again lies for days while I'm worried about electric bill, condensation dripping from vents, was told my ducts needed replaced, got second opinion ducts are fine except for the plenum they messed up.  They are real scammers who actually even get rude with you, hangup on youeven with 5 year protection warranty, so now I call trane, BBB an probably the local news. I'm disabled an on fixed income and these are people taking advantage of me. Florida
Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: COOL AIR USA Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
unci tricia anderson tried to get money for old phone bill riverside cali Author: ATL, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: unci Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
Ed Bozarth Chevrolet Las Vegas NV Horrible Customer Service Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealers: Ed Bozarth Chevrolet Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 20 2014
Mobile Systems Wireless My Phone Shield a charge on my credit card $4.99 monthly since the time I purchased my phone almost 2 yrs ago and I was not aware of the charge. It was so small that I have overlooked it while paying my bill online. Milpitas California Author: san jose, California Cellular Phone Companies: Mobile Systems Wireless Milpitas, California

Aug 20 2014
Aura Smile Dental Dr. Baslois (Bill) Costaras Aura Smile Dental Liable for Dr. Bill Costaras Dental Malpractice? North Olmstead Ohio Author: Cleveland, Ohio Dental Services: Aura Smile Dental North Olmstead, Ohio

Aug 20 2014
Rod W. Gore Dental Office // Dr. Baslois (Bill) Costaras Rod W. Gore Dentlal Office Liable for Dr. Bill Costaras Dental Malpractice? Scottsdale Arizona Author: Cleveland, Ohio Dental Services: Rod W. Gore Dental Office Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 20 2014
Maple Shade Dental Group Dr. Basilois (Bill) Costaras Maple Shade Dental Group Liable for Dr. Baslois (Bill) Costaras Dental Malpractice? Dunlap Illinois Author: Cleveland, Ohio Dental Services: Maple Shade Dental Group Dunlap, Illinois

Aug 19 2014
Hogan Chevrolet Buick GMC Limited Scarborough Ontario False Advertising, Bait and Switch, Switched Cars, Falsified Mileage, Falsified Sales Documents Scarborough Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Auto Dealers: Hogan Chevrolet Buick GMC Limited Scarborough Ontario Scarborough, Ontario

Aug 19 2014
Dr Rick Munter Rick the Ripoff Munter Jericho NY I wanted veneers for my teeth....Dr. Munter talked me into a 2 hour Gum Procedure for $1,500 then hit me with a Bill for $10,800 10 TIMES THE AMOUNT...Now I don't mind $1,500 give or take $100 but $1500 give or take $10 Thousand...Come on Man Jericho New York Author: Bayville, New York Dental Services: Dr Rick Munter Jericho, New York

Aug 19 2014
KCB Marketing scam for rent to own homes. I was charged 70 dollars for them to send me a list of homes for rent to own in my area. after a year I heard from no one. I tried to call them back and was asked for a pass code. Then hung up. I am furious that these people do this. northille Michigan Author: fredonia, Arizona Tenants: KCB Marketing northille, Michigan

Aug 19 2014
Indigo Sign Co William L Moore Sr, Cory Kerr, Melinda Hower, Bill Moore, Bill Doe, Bill Moore Sr, William Lawrence Moore Sr, DM Signs, Heritage Signs, Heritage Neon, 16189 Glebe, Dinwiddie, VA 23841, 110 Lauria Ct littleton, NC, Cathy Williams Indigo Sign Co William L Moore Sr, Cory Kerr, Melinda Hower, Bill Moore, Bill Doe, Bill Moore Sr, William Lawrence Moore Sr, DM Signs, Heritage Signs, Heritage Neon, 16189 Glebe, Dinwiddie, VA 23841, 110 Lauria Ct littleton, NC, Cathy Williams Dinwiddie Virginia Author: Dinwiddie, Virginia Sign Shops: Indigo Sign Co Dinwiddie, Virginia

Aug 19 2014
Lexington Management Lexington HomesLexington Inc. Poorly Managed Company Sends Bill Instead of Returned Deposit Green Bay Wisconsin Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Housing Rentals: Lexington Management Green Bay, Wisconsin

Aug 19 2014
keller chevrolet 3600 Genesee street Cheektowaga new york 14225 although I authorized repairs for $1300 and they promised me a free loaner, They turned around and charged me $1884.27 and charged me an additional $225 for a rental. hey told me this is how it's done and I am getting a deal. Cheektowaga New York Author: blasdell, New York Auto Mechanics: keller chevrolet Cheektowaga, New York

Aug 18 2014
AACS Legal Group AACS INC. This company claims that I owe $946.74 to a pay day loan account with Advance America Cash Services and I have never heard of this company.. Internet Author: brooklyn, New York Legal Process Servers: AACS Legal Group Internet

Aug 18 2014
american mutual holdings they took payments for a credit card bill owed and credit card co.never got any payments buffalo New York Author: jackson, Mississippi Credit & Debt Services: american mutual holdings buffalo, New York

Aug 18 2014
Optimum One Health Optimum Freedom,. Patriot Health, ER Insurance Brokers Very Limited Coverage with unknow total bill Pompano Beach Florida ER Insurance Broker Florida Author: Sunnyvale, California Health Insurance: Optimum One Health Internet

Aug 18 2014
Deerbrook Insurance They sent us a bill when we never had deerbrook or even heard of it Boston Massachusetts Author: grand rapids, Michigan Liars: Deerbrook Insurance Boston, Massachusetts

Aug 17 2014
SKO BRENNER AMERICAN, INC. Mailed me a false medical bill - as requested by my doctor for UNIPATH, LLC for Labratory Services FRMNGDALE New York Author: Anytown, Colorado Medical Laboratories: SKO BRENNER AMERICAN, INC. FRMNGDALE, New York

Aug 17 2014
Comcast Xfinity Was told my bill would be a certain amount, was not informed about their hidden fees for service, Bill is 2 to 3 times as much as It was supposed to be when I agreed to use their sevice. Service technition came to house to set up service, instead of using an existing jack they drilled a new hole in the huse to run their line in. They lied about getting a better deal when bundled services. Nationwide Author: Silver City, New Mexico Internet Services: Comcast Nationwide

Aug 16 2014
Southern Coast Electrical Plumbing and Air Conditioning Company is a total fraud. I called them for an emergency and they sent a.workman who didn t repair the AC unit and claimed he couldn't get into the warehouse on the weekend. He claimed he put all this freon.in the unit. He comes up two n days later with.a huge bill. I had the air conditioner repaired for $200. He tried to sell me.a new.unit. BocaRaton Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Consumer Services: Southern Coast Electrical Plumbing and Air Conditioning Bocas Raton , Florida

Aug 15 2014
Original Garcinia Cambogia Ordered 1 dietary supplement - 60 capsules. One time purchase only. Have now received 4 shipments which I did not order. They continue to bill my credit card which I used for my initial order. Internet Author: Plainfield, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: Original Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Aug 13 2014
Assured Capital Consultants LLC, Hastings Investments LLC,DAH Management,F4L Investment Corporation, Waterstone. They mastermind their own Ponzi/Madoff Scheme. , Clermont, Florida
Author: , Investment Brokers: Assured Capital Consultants LLC, Clermont, Florida

Aug 13 2014
WorldWideMedia Linkteck This company is a rip off, they sell you on a concept they cannot provide within the time frame stipulated, then they bill you as if they delivered the goods. Beverly Hills California Author: hopewell junction, New York Advertising / Deceptive: WorldWideMedia Beverly Hills , California

category