BILL HEARD CHEVROLET Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: bill heard chevrolet
There may be more specific results for "bill heard chevrolet"
For more specific results for "bill heard chevrolet"
Showing 26-50 of 16,503 Found Reports For more specific results for "bill heard chevrolet"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 09 2017
AAA bondsman I was falsely accused of harassment and the police knew i was innocent but let this wells fargo woman manager falsely accuse me and charge me with harassment. I was found guilty but the judge only fined me the police wouldn't let me pay my fine and told aaa not to bail me out and he was very ugly towards me phenix city Alabama This is how the city of phenix city keeps their millions by threatening the victim that they can't sue or they would reinstate the charges but they didn't put this pervert in jail for exposing himself Author: United States, Bail Bonds: AAA bondsman phenix city, Alabama

May 09 2017
TRS LIMITED represented by Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc. claims to be collecting bill in amount of 139.97 on behalf of TRS Limited- when i called the toll free number they hung up on me. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: San Diego, California Collection Agency's: TRS LIMITED Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

May 09 2017
Tate & Kirlin Associates TRS Limited A letter they sent me in the mail is telling me that I owe money to a company which I've never heard before. Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Fresno, California Collection Agency's: Tate & Kirlin Associates Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

May 09 2017
TRS LIMITED Tate & Kirklin Associates, INC. Says I owe $139.97 to a company I've never heard of Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: JBLM, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: YES LIMITED

May 09 2017
Sarchione Chevrolet Sarchione Auto Group,Santander Consumer ,Finance Company, Jeep Stolen by Paperwork Randolph Ohio Your issue... Author: Mogadore, Ohio Auto Dealers: Sarchione Chevrolet Atwater, Ohio

May 08 2017
Direct express My 220 was stolen.to pay a direct tv bill direct express refuses to return my funds hang the phones up on me pretend they. CAnt hear me on the phone Nationwide Author: Milledgeville, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Direct express Nationwide

May 08 2017
PRS Homes LLC - (Bill) William Lucia Property Rehab Solutions LLC RIP-OFF not enough Thief - Con - Criminal also Port Orange Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Home Improvements: PRS Homes LLC - (Bill) William Lucia Port Orange,

33, Report #1371929

May 08 2017
Vonage You heard the sayings you get what you pay for too good to be true Internet Author: mississauga, Ontario Telephones: Vonage

May 07 2017
Bill Milley of Cal Prop Cal PropCal Property ManagementBill Milley Cal Prop San Diego California
Author: San Diego, California Property Management: Bill Milley of Cal Prop San Diego, California

May 07 2017
atlastglobalcompany ttoption wire 16k and recall 20 k two times sent the money after isend the wire info with the name jake brown on april 7 never heard from him evr again amsterdam Internet Author: marysville, Washington Investment Brokers: atlastglobalcompany Internet

May 05 2017
original magnetic phone cable, A N & Associates FlorenceScovel's, Rama Deals Took the money,never heard from them again until I hunted them down saying I want a refund..paypal no help. Buffalo New York Author: BATTLE GROUND, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: original magnetic phone cable Buffalo, New York

May 05 2017
AFA Locksmith Huntsville, Al. Ripped off old woman. They quoted me a price on phone (I had my plumber call) which was $25.00 for base call all the way up to $49.98, which I agreed to. My plumber was there and he heard this, when they arrrived, he told me it would be $ $162.00, I tried to tell him , but finallyecause I was alone, cold and wet, I told him to pen my car. It took him all of 3 minutes to do so. Huntsville. Internet Author: Harvest, Alabama Auto Mechanics: AFA Locksmith Huntsville, Al. Internet

May 04 2017
John L. Sullivan Chevrolet Deceived, lied to, put in danger... Roseville California Author: Antelope , California Auto Dealers: John L. Sullivan Chevrolet Roseville, California

May 04 2017
Jonathan Lancaster sold me a dog with distemper, we received our puppy on 3/15/17 and he was sick on 3/17/17 been hospitalized twice and just found out that he has distemper and I paid $2600.00 for the maltipoo and 8k in hospital and vet bill and would li Sold me sick dog with Distemper virus Houston Texas Author: Gloucester , Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: Jonathan landcaster Houston , TX

May 04 2017
DE LA Rosa auto repair DON'T TAKE YOUR CAR HERE! OVERCHARGES, NO COMPUTER DIAGNOSIS, NO PREAUTHORIZATION CALLS JUST A HUGE BILL & BROKEN CAR Fillmore California Author: Bakersfield , California Auto Repair Service: DE LA Rosa auto repair Fillmore , California

May 02 2017
Sagestream They are reporting my credit score as 443 when they are 701 and 715.I was turned down for a used truck. Ally said they never heard of them. Rejection. Letter proves other wise. San Diego California Author: ethelsville, Alabama Questionable Activities: Sagestream San Diego , California

May 01 2017
Tate & Kirlin Associates, INC and TRS Limited bill received from Tate & Kirlin regarding $139.97 from a TRS Limited company. Have no knowledge or proof of any correspondence anywhere regarding TRS limited. Believe this to be a scam. Will not reply nor send money even though they threaten my credit. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Evansville, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Tate & Kirlin Associates, INC Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

May 01 2017
Chevrolet of Jersey City (( BEWARE )) I am a US veteran Believe me I speak the truth This place is the definition of two faces This is the worst place you can buy or get service for your car it's a rip off plus they speak nice on the beginning but if they break something in your car they become rude it's not worth it bying Chevrolet Buy yourself a different brand  Jersey city New Jersey Author: bayonne, New Jersey Auto & Truck Rental: Chevrolet of Jersey City Jersey city, New Jersey

May 01 2017
dcmagsales Two young men knocked on my door and stated they were with a charity organization. I let them know I didn't want a magazine subscription which they were offering. I gave them $59.00 in form of a check for a one time donation. This occurred 4/10/12?? They left out the year of date on the receipt. I've since been mailed a collection agency bill for approx. $1800.00. This is outrageous! I contacted the collection agency and informed them I didn't order any magazines and that a donation was made. They're still trying to collect. Fullerton California Author: Fullerton, California Newspapers – Magazines: dcmagsales Nationwide

May 01 2017
Septi Max- a whole lot of S___' After having heard of my cancelling of an order for their septi Max product 9 I was a two yeaar client- this company first refused to confirm the cancellation and then refused to rid their billing deptment of my data fromyears before. The company never shipped a product in 2017 but stil belives that they were entitled to e transfer funds from one of my Vise accounts. It tokk three weeks in order for the company to stae they would fix the problem and even then they have refused to agnolege their mistakes and even try to fight on the phone with clients.Delray Beach Florida Author: Gray, Maine Credit Card Fraud: Septi Max Delray Beach, Florida

Apr 29 2017
Transport connection Bill Avrich President Transport ConnectionOffice: 561-982-1275 BEWARE of this guy. The man cussed me out in a insane rage. If you want to deal with a high priced unstable person, he's it Internet Author: staton, Indiana Auto Shipping Companies: Transport connection Internet

Apr 29 2017
Bill marsh price point Certified preowned junk Traverse city Michigan Author: Central lake, Michigan Auto Dealers: Bill marsh price point Traverse city , Michigan

Apr 29 2017
Fairmont Homes, Harmony Homes, Bill Pobocik, Claudia damaged wheel,hub,axle,frame. Leaking door, water damage to floor and door jam, sprung floor, siding not mounted proper and coming off, ceiling cracks, bottom board ripped and not repaired properly Nappanee Indiana
Bill Pobocik's response Author: Genoa, Wisconsin Manufactured Home Dealers: Fairmont Homes Nappanee, Indiana

Apr 27 2017
Barkley Capital Bill Calhoun I ordered the Code Buffett Platform, instead I was given this one. UK Nationwide Author: Tehachapi, California Unusual Rip-Off: Barkley Capital Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Proshed Elite Proshed Elite, Max Antler Pro Scam artists who will bill you monthly and give you no chance to cancel Henderson Nevada Author: Piscataway, New Jersey Supplemental Health Programs: Proshed Elite Henderson, Nevada