BILL HEARD CHEVROLET Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: bill heard chevrolet
There may be more specific results for "bill heard chevrolet"
For more specific results for "bill heard chevrolet"
Showing 26-50 of 53,445 Found Reports For more specific results for "bill heard chevrolet"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 12 2017
ViaSat Inc. Exede Was automatically charged for the bill and I never authorized auto pay. Carlsbad California
Author: Waterloo, New York Internet Services: ViaSat Inc. Carlsbad, California

Oct 12 2017
Telecom USA a Verizon Company Fraudulent Charges Third Party Charges on Centurylink Landline Bill unknown unknown Author: FORT MYERS BEACH, Florida Telephone Companies: Telecom USA a Verizon Company ,

Oct 12 2017
Permier Men,s medical center.Dr.Strol/assitians Patrice & Devin I went to the center to seek advice about the treatment. thinking that the treatment were only $149.00 but ended up with a $ 50000.bill to pay Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Desktop Publishing: Permier Men,s medical center.Dr.Strol Orlando, Florida

Oct 11 2017
Ellysworld.com I ordered a hair straightener/flat iron and received confirmation that it would be at my place within 6 weeks. I followed up after 6 weeks and have not heard back from the store. Also the store now seems to be closed. I paid for the product so these bandits have run off with my money! Internet Author: Clearwater, Florida Beauty Products: Ellysworld.com Internet

Oct 10 2017
LuLu and GiGi designs Lindsey Abbott/ Pj Abbott Scam. Con Artist's Woodlands Texas Lindsey Abbott/Pj Abbott scam/fraud Author: Tomball, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: LuLu and GiGi designs Woodlands, Texas

Oct 10 2017
A1 Doc Prep For 3 payments of $300.00, I was promised a re-evaluation on my loan, lowering my principle by 75% and decreasing my monthly bill to $40.00. This sounded suspect so I investigated the company online and seemed legitimate. After the money was taken out, it became harder and harder to get ahold of them. Now all the phone numbers I acquired are disconnected. Internet Author: seattle, Washington Credit & Debt Services: A1 Doc Prep Internet

Oct 10 2017
General Motors Chevrolet, Buick,GMC DEFECTIVE projector headlight system Detroit Nationwide Author: Missouri City, Texas Auto manufactures: General Motors Nationwide

Oct 10 2017
America Home Shield Did not honor service contract Memphis Tennessee Update Author: Willis, Texas Home Improvements: America Home Shield Memphis, Tennessee

Oct 10 2017
BGE Baltimore Gas and Electric holding me liable for a bill that is not mine baltimore Maryland Missing Detail Author: Baltimore, Maryland Collection Agency's: BGE , Other

Oct 09 2017
Quick Energy Solutions These people called my business got me too send them my electric bill they told me there were giving me a fixed rate too Dave my company money and they tripled my bill when I called they told me if I cancel it would cost me 5000 dollars Brooklyn New York Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Customer: Quick Energy Solutions Brooklyn, New York

Oct 08 2017
Micah dickey Micahdahairgod Sent him several bundles to make a wig and review my hair and once he got the hair I never heard from him again Atlanta Georgia Author: Dover, Delaware Advertising / Deceptive: Micah dickey Atlanta, Georgia

37, Report #207660

Oct 07 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. SLR takes a holistic approach to building a brand from the ground up.*UPDATE: Student Loan Relief pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Re: Jason Spencer Rebuttal Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Corrupt Companies: Student Loan Relief - Jason Spencer TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Bloomington, Indiana

Oct 07 2017
EMV Compliance Received a bill from EMV Compliance in the mail.stating that my husband Richard Stroebe Clark MD owed for their service and if he didn;t pay he would be penalized a late fee of 2,5% and a minimum of $5.00 a month. The total amount was $139.50.I looked this company up on Ripoff and saw it was a scam with the same amount. Dallas Texas Author: West Memphis, Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: EMV Compliance Dallas, Texas

Oct 06 2017
Oila L Nugent I was sent a letter that looked official saying I had an outstanding bill to the Circuit Court of Polk County, in the amount of 422.00. It states that if I fail to pay the court has the right to issue a warrant to arrest me. I looked and I have all the receipts of payments and the letter stating that all fines and fees are settled in full. when I tried to check lgbs online I stumbled across the rip off page and thank god I did. dallas Oregon Author: dallas, Oregon Wanted Criminals: Oila L Nugent dallas, Oregon

Oct 06 2017
BRANSON AUTO AND FARM MUSEUM USED CAR LOT OR MUSEUM BRANSON Missouri IT IS A USED CAR LOT NOT A MUSEUM Author: NEW PORT RICHEY, Florida Auto Dealers: BRANSON AUTO AND FARM MUSEUM BRANSON, Missouri

Oct 05 2017
Glovesaver.com Glove Saver Inc.13835 N. Tatum Blvd #9-505Phoenix, Az 85032 Vert Slow Shipment ,if at all, Phoenix, AZ  Arizona Internet Even Worse Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Medical Supplies: Glovesaver.com Internet

Oct 05 2017
M &T Bank M& T bank charges not one but Two overdraft fees of $37.50 within 4 days of each other. They do not help with disputes to your account, make you jump through many hoops although every bank is equipped to and insured for disputes. White Plains New York Question for you--- Author: Valhalla, New York Banks: M &T Bank White Plains, New York

Oct 05 2017
oxygen & sleep associates of oak ridge created a bill for me, they refuse to honor a contract i had with the company they bought out, oak ridge Tennessee Author: oliver springs, Tennessee Medical Supplies: oxygen & sleep associates of oak ridge oak ridge, Tennessee

Oct 05 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Student Loan Relief's clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with SLR. Student Loan Relief is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Seriously final Author: Carrollton, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Student Loan Relief TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Dallas, Texas

Oct 05 2017
Bill Scott Billscott808@gmail.com‭+1 (619) 816-1374‬ This guy messaged me to buy couch I’m selling online and I told him repeadidly I only take cash or credit. He wanted my bank account info and a pic of my credit card front and back Internet
Author: Sarasota, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Bill Scott Internet

Oct 05 2017
Piney Creek Property Owners Association Judy Manning, Bill Manning Barbara Byrd, Jimmie Byrd, Katherine A Hayward, Kathy Hayward, Gayle Turner, Reese Turner, Larry Ray Dawson, Denise Dawson, Bob Johnson Bellville Texas This company violated court mediated settle-mt and caused the shut down of my business and loss of my home Bellville, Texas Author: Austin, Texas Questionable Activities: Piney Creek Property Owners Association Bellville,, Texas

Oct 04 2017
ELLY’S WORLD I Purchased they Professional Steam Hair Straighteners An Never Received Them An web url does not exist!!!!! They advertised on Facebook an they take Yur money An then disappear This Is A Ripoff An Something Needs To Be Done Sbout This Cuz That’s $50.00 I Cud Have Paid A Bill With!!!! Please Find Them An Prosecute Them!!!!! Internet Author: Rockford, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: ELLY’S WORLD Internet

Oct 04 2017
The Addictions Academy Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: The Addictions Academy pledges to assist each student with the upmost respect and offer the most current and up to date information on certification procedures and accreditation processes as they arise and unfold. *UPDATE: The Addictions Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
FRAUD – FRAUD – FRAUD – FRAUD – FRAUD – FRAUD – FRAUD – FRAUD – FRAUD – FRAUD – FRAUD – FRAUD Author: Berkeley, California Colleges and Universities: The Addictions Academy TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Addictions Academy comprised of some of the best educators, teachers, doctors, business professionals in the world. The Addictions Academy prides themselves on highly trained, educated, featured Faculty, the best of the best that their company has to offer. The Addictions Academy’s faculty have been featured on the news Nationally and Internally and TV shows and even had films created about them. Nationwide

Oct 04 2017
Posting by another ripped off student   Author: New Jersey Trade Schools: The Addictions Academy TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Addictions Academy comprised of some of the best educators, teachers, doctors, business professionals in the world. The Addictions Academy prides themselves on highly trained, educated, featured Faculty, the best of the best that their company has to offer. The Addictions Academy’s faculty have been featured on the news Nationally and Internally and TV shows and even had films created about them. Miami, Florida

Oct 04 2017
Sky Inter Trades Sam Kapoor Sahil Kapoor Extortions,ilegal and criminal behaviour h*o Chi Minh Vietnam
Skyintertrade / Skyintertrades exposed criminal Author: New York Wanted Criminals: Sky Inter Trades Internet