BILL ME LATER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: bill me later
There may be more specific results for "bill me later"
For more specific results for "bill me later"
Showing 1-25 of 243,543 Found Reports For more specific results for "bill me later"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 23 2017
Ellysworld Charged me 50.00 for a steam hair straightener I never recieved Internet Author: Hull, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Electronics: Ellysworld Internet

Oct 23 2017
Rodeo Reality Oliver Darwich Real Estate Agent made a mistake and now won't reimburse me! Woodland Hills California
Author: SAN FRANCISCO, California Realtors: Rodeo Reality Woodland Hills, California

Oct 23 2017
SEMIGEAR CO LTD - a full service semi conductor company Margarita Byrsan Margarita Byrsan is a scammer. She hires you, and you fill out business contract etc to find out the company does not even exist. I was offered $72,000 for this position, and was to be paid weekly. My first task was to accept an interac email transfer from the accountant, which seemed leery, so I told her I was unable to process this payment type, and then never heard from her again. She asked me to get a Telegram account for correspondence, and that account was removed, along with her profile picture. Obviously, I never received my first weeks pay of $1515. Don't get taken by this person. She seems legit, but is anything but! Thunder Bay, ON Canada Author: calgary, Alabama Business Consulting: SEMIGEAR CO LTD - a full service semi conductor company Internet

Oct 23 2017
SUBCO Unsolicited Magazine subscriptions charged to me Fresno California Author: Summersville, West Virginia Art Galleries: SUBCO Fresno, California

Oct 23 2017
health sciences institute charged me 74.00 for a list of companies selling thier information. did not request said list. Internet Author: youngstown, Florida Alternative Health: health sciences institute Internet

Oct 23 2017
Plantminer The sold me a misleading product. Told me if I sign up I would get leads for work. The leads I received don't suit the equipment I have. Brisbane Nationwide Author: Brisbane, Unusual Rip-Off: Plantminer Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
Storsch Purchased the worlds smallest drone online. 4 mos. later I got it parts missing . Notified by email. Sent new one neither one work. Rip off. Unknown Internet
Author: Oregon City, Oregon Bait-and-Switch: Storsch Internet

Oct 23 2017
ernie palmer toyota sold me a 18000 dollar car for 35000 jacksonville Florida Author: jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: ernie palmer , Florida

Oct 23 2017
Lima Technology Inc Lima, Lima device, Lima cloud Company admitted the Lima device was damaged. Asked me to ship it back to them. Promised to replace with a new one. Never did and stopped responding to my emails. Internet Author: Chapel Hill, North Carolina Electronic Manufacturers: Miscellaneous Electronics: Lima Technology Inc Internet

Oct 23 2017
Direct Express,Comerica,Conduent They go by many names however its one big fraud - be careful they took 3900 of my disability settlement. I reported fraud as soon as i found out it was one of their employees when i got thru one day on their 800 number that told me my card was cloned i n Direct Express aka Comerica Bank aka Conduent ARE A COMPLETE RIP OFF - TO THE DISABLED AND UNITED STATES FEDERAL MONEY Austin Texas Author: miami, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Direct Express,Comerica,Conduent Austin, Texas

Oct 23 2017
Radiant Revive I placed an order for samples of eye creeam and face cream. I would NEVER have paid 88.00 and again a nother charge of 89.00 and some change. Very deceptive since the trial products actually cost almost 100.00 each. No phone number in product to return or even call company. I ahd to remember the website name and called them. first custoemr service person claimed they have over 200 products and I was not even listed as a customer. Customer service could not help me at all. Nationwide Author: Bloomington, Indiana Beauty Products: Radiant Revive Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
Leslie Moore , escrow manager working from home Yourappforhire Sent me an email stating for immediate hire for escrow manager told me to go to yourappforhires to fill out paper work which I did. My mother also got scammed she was told she was hired and when she said she wouldn't give them any financial info her portal was denied Kansas city Missouri Author: Sherman, Texas Employment Services: Leslie Moore , escrow manager working from home Kansas city, Missouri

Oct 23 2017
ExpressToll Charging for 4 axle when I am a 2 axle and I can never get on internet to look at bill Aurora Colorado Author: Evans, Colorado Toll Booth Cashiers: ExpressToll Aurora, Colorado

Oct 23 2017
mysuperstr charged me $400 for $30 dollar watch-called FL call center 844-4952488 Liars Thieves Porlian Oregon Author: Oxnard, California Computer Fraud: mysuperstr Porlian, Oregon

Oct 23 2017
Goot Financial LLC Help me with Credit Card debt Texas Author: Streator, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Goot Financial LLC , Texas

Oct 23 2017
Integrity Financial Associates ABSOLUTLY DID NOTHING FOR ME AND STILL TOOK MY MONEY. Longmont Colorado Author: colorado springs, Colorado Attorneys & Legal Services: Integrity Financial Associates Longmont, Colorado

Oct 23 2017
Power Chrysler Jeep Dodge Power Chrysler won't stand by their work. Phoenix Arizona  I'm concerned Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Power Chrysler Jeep Dodge Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
Let's Get Moving Brian gave me a verbal price quote. However, upon 2 guys showing up with a paper with all the info on it, it said 2 men @ $65.00 / hr. Brian verbally told me it would be $60.00 an hour. Butte Montana That was a Pretty Inexpensive Move Author: Butte, Montana Moving Companies: Let's Get Moving Butte, Montana

Oct 23 2017
Disney Movie Club AKA DMC They are making me purchase films I did not order withount warning Neenah Wisconsin Author: Houston, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Disney Movie Club Neenah, Wisconsin

Oct 23 2017
American Truck Group/National Truck Funding Stiff me/Scheme me out of money. Gulfport Mississippi Author: Harrisburg , Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle Division DMV: American Truck Group/National Truck Funding Gulfport , Mississippi

Oct 23 2017
 James McCoy called me and said he was representing My Cash Now. He said I owed money to this company because I received a loan and did not pay it back a long time ago. I've been here in the Myrtle Beach area since 2011 and have not borrowed from any company offering a short term loan or a loan due on the next payday. Jacksonville Florida Author: Murrells Inlet, South Carolina Collection Agencies: , South Carolina

Oct 23 2017
Bravofly Last Minutelastminute.com BravoFly lost my plane ticket so I could not fly, and have failed to give me any compensation Switzerland Internet Author: Cambridge, Travel Agencies: Bravofly Internet

Oct 23 2017
Steptrum Cable TV A salesman offered me streaming tv for just 10 dollars more but i wit from paying 50$ to 90$ so i tried to switch back the said i couldnt because they no longer offered that plan Middletown ohio Nationwide Author: middletown, Ohio Internet Services: Steptrum Cable TV Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
Family Safety Supply Ordered back up camera from link on FB on 08/24/17 (Order #FSS-48377) spend 139.80 and they charged me an additional 1.12 on another day. Contacted them once at end of September. They responded and said the orders were overwhelming and they are working on production.  Internet Author: Bellevue, Nebraska Motor Vehicle: Family Safety Supply Internet

Oct 23 2017
Facebook Facebook lottery. Mr Craig. David Scott. John anhony Gotten money from me for a promotional Internet Author: Sherman, Texas Cash Services: Facebook lottery Internet