Your Search | biogeniste anti wrinkle cream

May 23 2016
Lenvi skin care Veniletrial, WSA* Skin renewal cream, St. Petersburg Florida Author: Iuka, Mississippi TV Advertisements: Lenvi skin care St. Petersburg, Florida

May 22 2016
Inherentbeauty HR-cream Bait and switch ad on Facebook using Christie Brinkley product and Dr. Oz to get you to think it's her product you're ordering . Called to cancel and the rep was very rude and condescending Santa Ana Ca Internet Author: Saratoga , California Health Spas: Inherentbeauty Internet

May 22 2016
New Brilliance Cream this was suppose to be a trial offer for a anti aging cream for 29.95 , but soon after there were 2 different charges to my account totalling almost $180.00 that was not authorized by me nor was it mentioned when ordering their product Rancho Santa Fe CA Author: Morristown, Tennessee Pharmacies: New Brilliance Cream Internet

May 20 2016
Juvacell There was an advertisement to pay only $4.99 shipping charges to try a new face cream. After receiving the cream I noticed a $89.77 and $98.71 charge to my checking account. I did not sign up to receive any further orders. Internet Author: Gardnerville, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: Juvacell Internet

May 20 2016
NEW BRILLIANCE CREAM Received item for trial and charged $9.94 total. No where did it say the items will be $84.95 and $89.95 for the other item and was charged within 14 days.  Internet Author: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: NEW BRILLIANCE CREAM Internet

May 18 2016
Sheridan Labs, Inc. Brio Skin, Allegro Antiaging Cream, Revital-lift.com, Hydra Skin Sciences Unauthorized charge on my bank account, difficulty getting refund, difficulty getting customer service Bluffdale Utah Author: Middletown, Connecticut On-Line Business: Sheridan Labs, Inc. Bluffdale, Utah

May 17 2016
luxe skin anti aging cream anti aging skin cream does not work. withdrew $92.97 out of my debit account for product and did not refund money upon reporting product does not work. luxe skin care is a scam!!! Nationwide Author: Sebring, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: luxe skin anti aging cream Nationwide

May 10 2016
Skin elements, precious reserve I ordered a sample of cream and eye vibe it burned my skin to the point it peeIed so returned it thru us postal service you charged me 95.00 without authorization I called into Cust service the gentleman had no compassion at all and offered to give me fifty percent refund but still is going to charge me for eye vibe.  Las Vegas, Tucson Nationwide Author: Stockton, California Unusual Rip-Off: Cat Internet

May 10 2016
Hydrolux skin cream Blossom Lie cheat and steal..persistent scammers. When I tried to cancel they would only allow it for a 2 month period, Internet Author: Albany, Oregon Eye Care: Hydrolux skin cream Internet

May 10 2016
Renu derma wrinkle cream wrinkle cream scam ..... NO free trial Internet Author: Lake Helen, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Renu derma wrinkle cream Internet

May 09 2016
Revita Rx and nuessense and lajune I ordered eye cream for $4.95 and eas charged $88.10 and then two other amounts of $89.95 and $86.52 Internet Author: Centralia, Illinois Attorneys General: Revita Rx and nuessense and lajune Internet

May 09 2016
Dervina RACB Enterprises LLC I ordered a trail free of Dervina firming cream & serum. I did not get it free. I was charged. Another charge came May 9., 2016 and I have received no other products. Can not reach them as no place or phone number on charge. Paid $99.44 and $99.88 twice. Found phone and address on bottle. That is two charges on each item and nothing free trail. Sandy Utah Author: Goldsboro , North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Dervinay Sandy, Utah

May 09 2016
vita luminance/regenelift Unknown I paid for a sample of vita luminance cream. The website stated I had 14 days from date of order to cancel and to do so I should submit my request to support@vitaluminance.com or call. After trying the product it absoultely did NOT work as described or demonstrated on the video. So I submitted my cancelation via e-mail (well within the 14 days required) and received NO confirmation. I went back to the website and clicked on the Easy Cancellation which directed me to a webpage telling me I could cancel and they'd ONLY charge me a one time $35 fee for the sample I already received. NO OTHER OPTIONS. Total RIP OFF and scam. I have not tried calling yet as I don't have time to sit on a phone all day. Luckily, the credit card # I gave them won't accept the amount and I'll keep it that way! BUYER BEWARE. TOTAL SCAM! Internet Author: Three Rivers, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: vita luminance/regenelift Internet

May 05 2016
renue derma and or other name renuvaderm renew anti aging Tells you just pay shiping and handeling for a free trial size bottle of it then they charge your card for the cream and a monthly membership that you never signed on forCalifornia Author: central square, New York Alternative Health: renue derma and or other name rejuvaderm California

May 03 2016
Advance Ice Cream Vending Stole my money; refuse to refund my money Monroia California Author: Whittier, California Vending Machine Companies: Advance Ice Cream Vending Monroia, California

May 03 2016
Renue Derma Dermalogy Anti Aging Fraudulent liars Fond du Lac Wisconsin Author: El Reno, Oklahoma Telemarketers: Renue Derma Fond du Lac, Wisconsin

May 02 2016
Villaire Face Serum Fake Face cream and credit card rip-off!!!!! Internet Author: Sacramento, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Villaire Face Serum Internet

May 01 2016
revive derma revive derma skin cream scam. refuse to cancel orders, and no english speaking customer service representatives internet Nationwide Author: eastpointe, Michigan Eye Care: revive derma Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
YR Beauty Youthful RadianceInfinite Allure Ordered youthful radiance on line where they showed a woman applying the cream and her wrinkles disappearing. It does not work. unknown Internet Author: Wabash, Indiana Computer Mail Order: YR Beauty Internet

Apr 30 2016
downloadpros.net I was trying to get a anti-virus for my computer, they charged me $88.82, never got anything from them. not even a receipt, and when i entered my card number the amount showed up less then 40 dollars, i contacted them , said i wanted a full refund, they don't respond. Nevada Author: LINCOLN, Nebraska Internet Fraud: downloadpros.net Nevada

Apr 28 2016
encante eye wrinkle reduction encate anti aging RBM nuyouth skin charged $99.01 & $98.71 when only agreed to S&H charge of 1.95 and they also charged 4.95 S&H santa ana ca Internet Author: Largo, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: encante eye wrinkle reduction Internet

Apr 28 2016
Vita luminance DZM*original skin AFV* Derma vibrant The DZM *Original SKIN AFVA* Permavibrant There was an offer on line you got free anti wrinkle cream and an eye serum for free just had to pay shipping charges. So fifteen days after ordering the product and receiving it they charged me $92.53 & 97.81 plus over draft fees on my bank account. Internet Author: Medical lake , Washington $$ REWARDS Offered: Vita luminance Internet

Encante Eye Cream Kuvo False Advertising! Internet
Author: McKinney , Texas Drugstores: Encante Eye Cream Internet

Apr 25 2016
Regenere skin cream Worthless skin cream, overpriced and deceptive Centennial, CO Colorado Author: Salida, Colorado Beauty Products: Jeunesse Medica, LLC Internet

Apr 25 2016
HGT SKIN SHIMMER MIRA VIE SKIN CREAM fraudulant skin cream Santa Ana CA 92799 SCOTTSDALE, AZ Author: SCOTTSDALE,AZ, Arizona Nursing Homes: HGT SKIN SHIMMER Internet