Your Search | bl christmas tree hugo lamyre

Feb 05 2016
EJ's Tree Service Erik Dean Knudson Fraudulent tree / landscaping service Lugoff South Carolina ej's tree service Author: Phoenix, Arizona Landscape Companies: EJ's Tree Service Lugoff, South Carolina

Feb 04 2016
Luxor Linens Late Christmas Delivery and Wrong Product Sent ! Linden New Jersey (NJ)
Author: Denver, Colorado Bed & Bath: Luxor Linens Internet

Feb 02 2016
BigWater Designs Bonnie Woodie Paid $475 plus gave her a $180 pendleton blanket to be made into 2 christmas persents. (coats.) Ganado, Arizona Arizona
Author: Vanderwagen, New Mexico Clothing Stores: BigWater Designs Internet

Feb 02 2016
Eric Benzer Failed to pay contractor. Started dodging me at Christmas. Baltimore Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Work at Home: Eric Benzer Baltimore, Maryland

Jan 27 2016
Green Dot Walmart Green Dot is s complete ripoff!! They have people who can't even understand/speak English! ( probably farmed out to India for customer service) I tried to activate a &50.00 gift card I got for Christmas! A complete mess!! I tried to communicate w/ female, but she hung up mid sentence!! Tried to correct it online... Even worse!! Too well over 1.5 hrs and still no activation!! Tried to contact them by Wmail!! Got an Wmail back even though I told them I NEVER wish to use or give a Green Dot car to anyone!! My experience was like pylling wisdom teeth!! Albuquerque, NM Nationwide Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Credit & Debt Services: Green Dot Nationwide

Jan 27 2016
HOWARD TANNER & HUGO ORTEGA ESQ. LAWYERS - DISHONEST - STOLE MY MONEY New York New York HOWARD TANNER LAWYER IS A RIPOFF Author: New York, New York Lawyers: HOWARD TANNER & HUGO ORTEGA ESQ. New York, New York

Jan 26 2016
Lending tree LendingtreeLending TreeLending tree club Bait and Switch interest rate Leesburg Florida Author: Weirsdale, Florida Financial Services: Lending tree Nationwide

Jan 26 2016
Roy Martin Cash Net USA Cash Advance, 100 Day Loan, Net loan USA, Fax free Cash, Pay-day one, Sonic Cash, Money tree, Egg loans, Check cash Loan, Quick Pay-day, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic Pay-day, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National Pay-day, Pay-check Today, Pay-day Roy Martin Cash Net USA Cash Advance, 100 Day Loan, Net loan USA, Fax free Cash, Pay-day one, Sonic Cash, Money tree, Egg loans, Check cash Loan, Quick Pay-day, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic Pay-day, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National Pay-day, Pay-check Today, Pay-day Nationwide Nationwide
Fincerv Government [email protected] Author: Forest Park, Ohio Loans: Roy Martin Cash Net USA Nationwide

9, Report #1281953

Jan 23 2016
SouthRebelPride Average Joe Ripped off just before Christmas. Sent in order, never got merchandise. Internet Author: Moss Point, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: SouthRebelPride

10, Report #1281943

Jan 23 2016
RCA For Christmas I bought two RCA Laptop/tablets computers. I had to take one of them back to WalMart twice to get one that would atleast sighn on. I have had trouble over and over with the programing of these two laptops. Today Jan. 23. 2015 I went to the website listed on thei papers included with the computers. Now, after spending $300.00 for both computers, when I went ot the website given for customer support, I was told I had to pay another $48.00 for their tech to five me the answers I need for to program thism correctly.  Nationwide Author: Stansbury Park, Utah Computer Dealers: RCA Nationwide

Jan 20 2016
S & S Spurlock Custom Tree Service Keith Goulden Keith reneged on our verbal contract Sunman Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Work at Home: S & S Spurlock Custom Tree Service Sunman, Ohio

Jan 19 2016
Copper Mountain Community College Fraud: Publication of fradulant data Joshua Tree California Last data correction. Author: Joshua Tree, California Colleges and Universities: Copper Mountain Community College Joshua Tree, California

Jan 17 2016
Dollar Tree Counterfeit money Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Department & Outlet Stores: Dollar Tree Chicago, Illinois

Jan 17 2016
Mario's Tree Service Rip-off Scam Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Consumer Services: Mario's Tree Service Michigan

Jan 17 2016
Mirke Group Khalil Elfhagi, Arnulfo Mirinda, Patricio Araujo Khalil submitted Profoma Invoice with a very low price and asked for 30% downpayment of US$51,800 then submitted a scammed BL etc... then promised to return the money after his failer to deliver and disappear . The owner is Khalil Elfhagi, living in Argentina, phone number (((REDACTED))) and Panama phone (((REDACTED))) Panama
Author: MISSISSAUGA, Ontario Liars: Mirke Group Panama,

Jan 16 2016
Clarence Mills Haida Guy Teenage Son's Christmas Present Of custom Native Art by famous local Artist Not finished as promised / No delivery of paid for bracelet and NO REFUND Vancouver British Columbia Author: Surrey, British Columbia Jewelers: Clarence Mills Vancouver, British Columbia

Jan 14 2016
The Black Art Depot sold me seconds or bad print christmas cards/used 3 cardds atlanta Georgia refunded Author: s, Nevada Arts & Crafts Stores: The Black Art Depot atlanta, Georgia

Jan 11 2016
ShopSwegway Zach CHine Ordered hoverboard on 12/1/15- promised arrival prior to Christmas- as of today 1/11/16- still have not received.  Internet Author: Dundee, New York Sporting Goods: ShopSwegway Internet

Jan 11 2016
Getaway Travel The company is a rip-off. The phone number always sends you to a machine, the second number is disconnected. I sent my requested dates way before Christmas. I have yet to hear from them. I even trid to do my requested dates on line, of course there was no where to enter the info, just my name and email. I was planning to take my husband for his birthday. I am disabled and living on a fixed income, I have NO money to throw away! North Aurora Illinois
Author: Fresno, Texas Boat Cruises: Getaway Travel North Aurora, Illinois

Jan 10 2016
ABLE TRANSLATIONS DID NOT PAY ME AND LEFT ME WITH NO MONEY TO PROVIDE FOR MY SON DURING CHRISTMAS Mississauga, Ontario ONTARIO Author: Calgary, Alberta Disability Services: ABLE TRANSLATIONS Mississauga, Ontario, Alberta

Jan 10 2016
Macco Auto Well 1st off they customer service is very poor. When i dropped my truck off they never called me to give me any updates on my truck I did most of the calling. They kept my truck over the entire Christmas break and i couldn't do or buy my son nothing for Christmas. they told me my truck wasnt ready but when i drove by there shop my truck was parked outside already done but no one never called me. and they took all my insurance claim and only gave me 475.00 off of 4,302 which they was supposed to 2,200 dollars worth of work of the adjustments. I never got no paperwork back no receipts or nothing being broken down as to why it cost so much. Charleston South Carolina Author: North Charleston, South Carolina Consumer Services: Macco Auto Charleston, South Carolina

Jan 08 2016
Edward Parkes Harcus Sinclair 'slapp-like' lawyer, threats and intimidation of whistleblowers, threats of jail on Christmas eve, insulting a Spiritual Master, association with unethical company Power Places Tours Internet
I apologize unconditionally for filing this report and for any hurt caused Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Edward Parkes Harcus Sinclair Internet

Jan 07 2016
swaeepstakes clearinghouse ,Arlington,texas sent me defective computer, not very nice customer service . order for my grandson christmas when i got it on 12/2/2015 way they packaged it i felt i should hook it up and check it out and should have know it did'nt work called number that came in box they told me they could not help me and transfer me to a different department. their attitude was oh sorry this happens alot they will send me return label whitch will take week or two and should have another one sent to me in month or two. here it is Jan 7th still no return labels. Arlington Texas Author: LAKE PARK, Florida Computer Fraud: swaeepstakes clearinghouse ,Arlington,tx arlington, Texas

Jan 06 2016
HOVERBOARD360 hoverboard360.com My daughter ordered one for 6 yr. old son,my grandson, after seeing & hearing all the accidents and they didn't recommend a 6 yr. old we have tried to send it back since before christmas. I have called the several times a day. put on hold and then disconnected. I emailed their so called customer service & never heard back. I want their address to return & I can get it from anyone. I would really like to know in order to return. Internet Author: WICHITA, Kansas Sports Facilities: HOVERBOARD360 Internet

Jan 04 2016
Progressive Insurance Service Center Norcross, Grorgia Painted over tree sap. Told me its my problem. Norcross Georgia Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Progressive Insurance Service Center Norcross, Ga Norcross, Georgia