BLAST FITNESS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: blast fitness
There may be more specific results for "blast fitness"
For more specific results for "blast fitness"
Showing 26-50 of 5,636 Found Reports For more specific results for "blast fitness"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 08 2017
HealthGAINS Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: HealthGAINS clients feel safe, confident, & secure while being treated by our highly trained and attentive medical staff. HealthGAINS is dedicated to 100% patient satisfaction, exceptional patient experiences, & success.*UPDATE: HealthGAINS pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. HealthGAINS recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
liar Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Physicians: HealthGAINS TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. HealthGAINS is one of the leading age-management clinics in the nation. For over a decade, HealthGAINS, headquartered in South Florida with locations nationwide, has offered cutting edge, medically proven hormone and sexual wellness therapies that can restore men and women’s vitality. HealthGAINS mission is to provide cost-effective, state-of-the-art patient care that renews your vitality, libido, and performance. Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Sep 08 2017
California Family Fitness THE OLD THREE MONTH SUSPENDED MEMBERSHIP INSTEAD OF DROPPING SCAM Orangevale, CA Corporate Offices California Gym Memberships Author: Elk Gove, California Health Spas: California Family Fitness Nationwide

Sep 07 2017
W Fitness Scam, Fraud, Thieves of a gym Worcester Massachusetts
Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Health Clubs & Gyms: W Fitness Worcester, Massachusetts

Aug 31 2017
Healthright Healthright medical, healthright 360, healthright health & fitness. VERY deceptive business practice bordering on insurance fraud Largo, but internet based Internet-Fla Florida **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**
Author: Shippensburg, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Healthright Internet

Aug 30 2017
Calta's Fitness Poor quality gym, rusty old machines, broken water fountains, not fully equipped, dishonest, misleading, money-hungry Tampa Florida **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Tampa, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Calta's Fitness Tampa, Florida

Aug 28 2017
Planet Fitness I terminated my membership with them on 1/20/17. I left them with letter stating it was my last day as athing a member. The person did something at the computer and said that was it. They did not give my anthing. In June I found out that they were still taking money out of my bank account. When I called them they said I had not terminated my membership. I had to come in and do it again. They refused to refund me my money from 1/20/17. Somerset New Jersey Author: Somerset, New Jersey Health Clubs & Gyms: Planet Fitness Somerset, New Jersey

Aug 28 2017
Fitness Repair Parts.Com Sent wrong part, blamed me and refused full refund St. Charles Missouri Author: Montgomery, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: Fitness Repair Parts.Com St. Charles, Missouri

Aug 25 2017
my fitness ,caraluna nutraceuticareal,real nutrition ordered 5.95 sample of cbd oil. charged 69.95 Now again 79.95 with no product sent. they don't speak english when you try to call Las Vegas Nevada Author: coeur d alene, Idaho Alternative Health: my fitness Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 25 2017
Bill Peraria 360 Business Solutions I was harassed by Bill Peraria from 360 Business Solutions regarding my postage machine lease. Bill contacted myself and others nearly every day and used vulgar blast emails when I would not return his calls. His company purported to be our lease provider but I verified that in fact he was not and was just trying to trick us into moving our business from our local provider whith whom we were completely happy with. This type of business practice should land him in prison Somers Point New Jersey Author: allentown, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Office Services: Bill Peraria 360 Business Solutions Somers Point, New Jersey

Aug 23 2017
Kinetix Health Club RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Kinetix Health Club is fully dedicated to customer satisfaction.  Their members are joining a fitness family.  They can guide and support you to ensure you reach your personal health and fitness goals.  Kinetix Health Club receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member of the program.  The Club has made a serious commitment to 100% customer satisfaction.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Health Spas: Kinetix Health Club RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kinetix Health Club here to help you with your goals, whether it is to lose weight, tone up or improve health. Services includes group fitness and personal training. , Georgia

Aug 18 2017
24 Hr. Fitness, Summerland\89134 Manager: Scott\etcNight Manager: Mike\etc Filed false police report, to cancel VIP-Room; alleged I was asleep in VIP-Room Summerland\Las Vegas Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Health Spas: 24 Hr. Fitness, Summerland\89134 Sudmmerlan,

Aug 18 2017
Vasa Fitness Personal trainer contract that I never signed! West valley city Utah Author: West valley city, Utah Weightloss Programs: Vasa Fitness West valley city, Utah

Aug 18 2017
Jodi s secret Ordered 2 bras on 6/17/17 did not receive yet there said allow 4-6 week. Author: Portage, Indiana Fitness Consultants: Jodi s secret ,

Aug 17 2017
Eos fitness, abc financial services Extorted money off my card on file Glendale Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Adult Care Facilities: EOS FITNESS IN GLENDALE AZ Internet

Aug 15 2017
Blink Fitness debitting my account for non authorized West Islip NY New York Author: Westbury, New York Health Clubs & Gyms: Blink Fitness West Islip,

Aug 07 2017
Internal Credit Systems, Inc Anytime Fitness of Pottsville PA running a scam with a debt collection agency out of Durham, North Carolina!! Pottsville Pennsylvania Author: Pottsville, Pennsylvania Health Spas: Internal Credit Systems, Inc Durham, North Carolina

Aug 07 2017
Nordic Track ICON Fitness Elliptical Has Not Worked Since Date It Was Delivered Logan, UT, Utah Nationwide Author: Marietta, Georgia Sporting Goods: Nordic Track Nationwide

Aug 06 2017
PMF*FitnessProduct Power Monkey Fitness I NEVER HEARD OF THESE PEOPLE UNTIL I SAW A CHARGE FOR 79.95 ON MY ACCOUNT. HOW THE HELL DID THEY GET MY CARD INFO?? I HAVE STARTED A FRAUD CLAIM AGAINST THIS COMPANY AND HAVE CONTACTED MY LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT. Nationwide Author: El Paso, Texas Health Spas: PMF*FitnessProduct Nationwide

Aug 06 2017
24 Hour Fitness They ripped me off of my $50 a year lifetime membership Aurora Nationwide Author: Aurora, Colorado Health Spas: 24 Hour Fitness Nationwide

Aug 06 2017
Shon Ronald Thompson personal trainer; Colt Thompson; Shon R. Thompson; Shon Thompson; Desert Trainers; Phoenix Trainers; Cutting Edge Trainers; Model Fitness Personal trainer operates fraudulent scams in California and Arizona operating under several names and companies. Skips town after collecting $1000 per victim. Last known in Scottsdale,  Arizona
Shon Ronald Thompson AKA Colt Thompson Fraud Article Author: Palm Springs, California Misc. Health Specialists: Shon Ronald Thompson personal trainer Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 05 2017
envisage skin international Really...really...really mad! how unfair and manipulative they are. I found two different charges of $59 on my account today and they only want to refund me 40% of each. I sent a cancellation twice, which they see, but they say that I was sent an email with an RMA number which I never received, even though I looked for some kind of confirmation. I sent a second cancellation and never received a confirmation. They claim that I received two emails and a phone call...NOT. So I'm now fighting to get my full refund...$118.00 total...they only want to refund me $47.20...and they wont take their product back because it's past the 30 days. If anyone has filed with the BBB I would like to be added to the complaint...in the meantime...I will certainly take every opportunity to blast them on facebook Saint Petersburg Florida Author: Anaheim, California Skin Care: envisage skin international Internet

Aug 02 2017
FITNESS CONECTION INDIAN TRAIL N.C. FITNESS CONNECTION DECEPTIVE & UNFAIR PRACTICES INDIAN TRAIL North Carolina Author: MONROE, North Carolina Alternative Health: FITNESS CONECTION INDIAN TRAIL N.C. INDIAN TRAIL, North Carolina

Jul 29 2017
I was at 24 hour fitness working out and got hurt and cut my hand told the manager about it. They called back and said that they would not pay for doctors bills BE WARE. They have broken down machines. santa clarita California Author: la canada, California Health Spas: 24 hour fitness santa clarita ca santa clarita, California

Jul 26 2017
Anytime Fitness Irwin Anytime Fitness gym membership scam Irwin Pennsylvania Author: Irwin, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Anytime Fitness Irwin Irwin, Pennsylvania

Jul 25 2017
david block Zero integrity lies and a victim attitude hamburg New York I have an email I can post Author: orchard park , New York Family Services: david block hamburg , New York