Your Search | blast fitness

Jun 15 2016
Fitness 19 Danville CA Sold me on the Free childcare & got rid of it 4 weeks later would not refund sign up fees. I require child care to go Danville California Author: San Ramon, California Sales People: Fitness 19 Danville CA Danville, California

Jun 15 2016
blast fitness/ abc financial overcharging after cancelling west allis Wisconsin ABC Financial Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Alternative Health: blast fitness/ abc financial west allis, Wisconsin

Jun 15 2016
Synergy Fitness Clubs - New York Corporate Office - Astoria location They are taking money from your account even after you cancel membership New York New York Author: Astoria, New York Health Spas: Synergy Fitness Clubs - New York New York, New York

Jun 15 2016
Wellbridge Fitness Flatirons Athletic Club They continued charging me after I canceled. I canceled in person (which I shouldn't have to do). Boulder Colorado Author: Lafayette, Colorado Health Spas: Wellbridge Fitness Boulder, Colorado

Jun 14 2016
24 hour fitness possible altered contract by 24 hour fitness carlsbad, california Nationwide Author: san jose, California Health Clubs & Gyms: 24 hour fitness Nationwide

Jun 10 2016
Fitness Works fitnessworks.com, fitness works chandler Chandler Arizona Author: Chandler, Arizona Healthcare Centers: Fitness Works Chandler, Arizona

Jun 09 2016
anytime fitness center sebastian forida,l anytime fitness center sebastian florida steals your money dont go there you will be sorry sebastian  Florida Author: sebastian, Florida Healthcare Centers: anytime fitness center sebastian fl sebastian fl, Florida

Jun 06 2016
any time fitness palm bay any time finess palm bay fl is ripping me off 32.00 per month stole my money i never ordered palm bay Florida Author: palm bay, Florida Health Spas: any time fitness palm bay palm bay, Florida

Jun 05 2016
any time fitness i am being charged a recurning charge on my credit card for a membership i didnt order palm bay Florida Author: palm bay, Florida Health Spas: any time fitness palm bay, Florida

Jun 05 2016
Affiliated acceptance corporation & Fitness connection federal Rip off charges on my account amounting to $2410.00,went for just one day.Never cancelled my account. mo Author: Stafford, Texas Healthcare Centers: Affiliated acceptance corporation missouri,

Jun 05 2016
GLEZOO.COM DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM GLEZOO.COM AND DON'T EMPLOY PEOPLE WITH THEIR COURSES THEY ARE ALL(((REDACTED))) UP TO NO GOOD AND ILL MORALLED PEOPLE. DON'T TRUST A SCAMM started 4 courses so nice then wouldnt let me complete the junior course refusing to answer requests for assistance and help police say they are just after money they never answer phones or emails and no id on pl Internet Author: Birkdale, Fitness Consultants: GLEZOO.COM Internet

Jun 03 2016
European fitness Reno upper management Cheat lied mocked jeered stole Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Healthcare Centers: European fitness Reno upper management Reno , Nevada

May 26 2016
Professional Fitness out of control/disorganized randolph Massachusetts
Author: braintree, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Professional Fitness randolph, Massachusetts

May 25 2016
Jim Rosen fitnessblowout Quick to take your money ,never gives you what you ordered and always giving you the run around. los angeles California Author: Delhi, California Fitness Consultants: Jim Rosen fitnessblowout los angeles, California

May 24 2016
B.O.S.S. Fitness and James Gullatte, owner Personal trainer causes injury, refuses to refund money for unused sessions Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Health Clubs & Gyms: B.O.S.S. Fitness Columbus, Ohio

May 24 2016
Swift Funds LLC, REPRESENTING BEST FITNESS I closed my account with a doctors note and somehow Swift Funds got my info and have filed a claim against me, I cannot contact anyone to straighten this out. I want this off my credit report !! Palos Verdes P California Author: Londonderry, New Hampshire Health Spas: Best Fitness Palos Verdes P, California

May 18 2016
Fitness Connection Rip Off/ Fraud/ Non Compliant/ BBB Rating F/ NO CEO, BOARD MEMBERS OR COMMITTEES DAllas / Ft Worth Metroplex Texas Author: Plano, Texas Health Spas: Fitness Connection Nationwide

May 18 2016
ABC Crunch Fitness Fraudulent Recurring Credit Card Charges! Bradenton Florida Author: SARASOTA, Florida Health Spas: ABC Crunch Fitness Bradenton, Florida

May 17 2016
Body Renew Alaska LLC BR Fitness, BR Northwest, Body Renew Northwest Extorted, hidden cancellation fee, forced to sign contract happy valley Oregon Author: Portland, Oregon Supplemental Health Programs: Body Renew Alaska LLC happy valley, Oregon

May 15 2016
Xceleration Fitness GYMPROS.com POOR QUALITY EXERCISE EQUIPMENT, DO NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR WARRANTY Newbury Park CA Author: WESTLAKE VILLAGE, California Sporting Goods: Xceleration Fitness Newbury Park,

May 12 2016
Thryve Fitness Solutions Unethical, uncaring, unprofessional, unregulated Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Health Spas: Thryve Fitness Solutions Dallas, Texas

May 07 2016
American Family Fitness Dishonest and mismanaged Richmond Virginia Author: Richmond, Virginia Misc. Health Specialists: American Family Fitness Richmond, Virginia

May 07 2016
Matrix Fitness & Spa Bad Customer Service (Terrible Contracts) Denver Colorado Author: Boulder, Colorado Health Clubs & Gyms: Matrix Fitness & Spa Denver, Colorado

May 07 2016
Fitness warehouse 4less Yes I bought a stairmaster commercial pre certified stairmaster on March 6 2016 it is now may 9 2016 and I have not received my product I have called on numerous occasions asking where is my product. I also received a phone call saying my product was damage and I would recieve it in 10 days when I called to see what the situation was no one knew what was going on Los angeles California Author: Colorado springs, Colorado Alternative Health: Fitness warehouse 4less Los angeles, California

May 06 2016
Go Total Body Fitness Gym Seattle Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Supplemental Health Programs: Go Total Body Fitness Seattle, Washington