Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: blazing words
There may be more reports for "blazing words"
For more results perform a general search for "blazing words"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 22 2017
Satin Youth cream The 14 day trial words are hidden when buying on your mobile device. I searched high and low looking for a catch. Paid for postage as required for my free product, only to be billed $89.95. They took my money with no hope of a refund. Saint George, Utah. Although one of the numbers l Internet Author: New Milford , Connecticut Skin Care: Satin Youth cream Internet

Feb 21 2017
David John Rea Blackmails financial people for financial gains he proclaims to have access to the banking world, but only produces words but no evidence of his professed experience and relationships. Never acts alone and always refers to one of his partners to do the dirty work. Unknown Internet Author: London, Unusual Rip-Off: David John Rea Internet

Feb 19 2017
Crowdstar LLC this program is full of bugs and they do not answer emails or reimburse you for money you've lost there's a lot more to it I can only use 20 words Internet
Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Internet: Crowdstar LLC Internet

Feb 10 2017
Fort Hood National Bank extra, unexplained charges ,removing any benefit from two savings accounts, Ft. Hood Texas and the internet Nice Try Author: Haltom City, Texas Banks: Fort Hood National Bank Internet

Feb 06 2017
Satin Youth Skin Cream The 14 day trial words are hidden because I did not see that. They take your money & give no refunds. They advertise on Facebook. Internet Author: Peck, Kansas Attorney Generals: Satin Youth Skin Cream Internet

Feb 04 2017
Verizon Wireless Verizon Not Standing by Their Own Words Nationwide I will not do business with a corrupt company like verizon wireless who calls the police to their customers when they are just trying to get their refund like verizon promsied in 2009 Author: Seattle, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jan 31 2017
Sims Furniture Ripoff late fees! This store is a ripoff! Buyer's Beware! Indianapolis Indiana In Other Words.... Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Department & Outlet Stores: Sims Furniture Indianapolis,

Jan 26 2017
Limited Goods MyGoods “I bought from MyGoods, aka Limited Goods via Walmart.com. NEVER AGAIN. They sent me a used product, which they refused to recognize as such, and charged me the restocking fee. Their customer service does not validate the very words customer service. This company does not act with any morals.” Author: WESTERLO, New York Car Parts & Accessories: Limited Goods Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
Metro PCS They committed fraud. Bought phone. Total POS. Nothing worked. Took phone back in 4 days. 7 days return policy. I was told it was a promotion and I couldn't get refund..store manager's last words to me were f**k YOU. Already filled claim with state attorney General and I am filing civil suits against the store and the manager. Syracuse New York Author: Syracuse, New York Attorney Generals: Metro PCS Syracuse, New York

Dec 22 2016
professional essay writers.com 58 spacing errors , run on sentences , mispelled words ! a kindergartner would have done a better job editing my paper ! internet Author: Alamogordo, New Mexico Internet Services: professional essay writers Internet

Dec 21 2016
Donald Harlem Donald Herlem Internet dating site catfishing scam Internet words to search for to ID similar scammers Author: Skokie, Illinois Internet Fraud: Donald Harlem Internet

Dec 21 2016
Nonstop Delivery - NSD NSD NSD, a delivery company said my 65 TV was lost in transit in other words they STOLE my TV Chantilly VA - Headquarters Office Nationwide Author: sacramento, California Shipping Companies: Nonstop Delivery - NSD Nationwide

Dec 13 2016
PNC Mortgage No words to describe clean way to describe PNC Dayton Ohio Maybe.... Author: Auburn, Washington Financial Services: PNC Mortgage Nationwide

Nov 16 2016
GOOGLE GOOGLE Ad Words ROPOFF Internet Author: Coconut creek, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: GOOGLE Internet

Nov 04 2016
Rowan Bengals Joshua Dabbs JoshJoshua Z This is a bad cat breeder does not care takes my money and never heard from him again Pell City Alabama
Author has failed to provide proof of claims Author: Alabama Animal Abuse: Rowan Bengals Joshua Dabbs Alabama

Nov 01 2016
Bank of America Bank of America charged me $313, but I didn't even spend a penny El Paso Texas Well, there's your answer--- Author: Chino Hills, California Banks: Bank of America El Paso, Texas

Oct 25 2016
Ydraw Illegal Scamming Of Customers and Harmful Words Saint George Utah Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Advertising Agencies: Ydraw Saint George, Utah

Oct 25 2016
TideWater Tech/ Centura College I thought they were accredited school. They charge me for my last three credits when I did not attend. I tried to go to another online school and they said those credits were no good that was the words from University of Phoenix. University of Phoenix said that Centura college was a uncredited school Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Marmaduke, Arkansas Colleges and Universities: TideWater Tech/ Centura College Virginia Beach, Virginia

Oct 25 2016
DESMOND GRENARDO CARICOM FUNDING GROUP INC.ECLIPSE FUNDING GROUP INC. IN MAY 2016 WHEN THE TWO GROUPS METS WITH MR. GRENDARDO, WHICH IS EXCELSIOR CHAPTER #1 AND BLAZING STAR LODGE WAS PROMISED A LOAN OF $770,00.00 TO REPAIR THEIR BUILDING AT 1255 BEDFORD AVENUE, BROOKLYN N.Y. 11216, THIS BUILDING IS PAID FOR IN FULL.  BROOKLYN, New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Loan Brokers: DESMOND GRENARDO BROOKLYN, New York

Oct 21 2016
I just don't understand why me and my mother are so hated they are willing to go all the way I have never bothered anyone why do they want to ruin me so bad Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
safeline fingerhut safeline do not whole up there words.... Nationwide Author: charleston, South Carolina Insurance Agencies: safeline Nationwide

Oct 05 2016
SKIN DERMA PLUS/PURE VITALITY I ordered this on my phone and it says in the smallest words at checkout that you have to cancel or you will be charged, but I did not see that and they charged almost $200 to my bank account which caused $50 in overdraft charges. When I called, they did not care and would not refund me they did give me a 15% discount refund and I cancelled, Too bad they didn't pull such a rip-off move or I would have actually ordered again from them. I only deal with honest companies, and they are not honest nor do they care about there clients. Be careful of ads you see on Facebook, even if a friend shared it! Texas Author: KAILUA-KONA, Hawaii Beauty Salons: SKIN DERMA PLUS/PURE VITALITY Nationwide

Sep 12 2016
Pristine Auction and Jared Kavlie Jared L. Kavlie PRISTINE AUCTION AND JARED KAVLIE SELL FAKE SPORTS MEMORABILIA AS AUTHENTIC Phoenix Arizona There are no words strong enough for Jared Kavlie Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Pristine Auction and Jared Kavlie Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 05 2016
Mattress Warehouse Westminster, MD Mr. Glenn DePalola, Store Mgrn.Ryan, Salesman, Jojn Gibson, Customer Service Mgrn. Frederick, MD Decietful sales tactics,,,not trustworthy on their words, falsified the store policies on sales and return policies....not forthright with pertinent information Westminster Maryland Author: Westminster, Maryland Mattress Stores: Mattress Warehouse Westminster, Maryland

Sep 05 2016
Micheal eakman Screwed over, lied, (lots of cuss words) Las vegas, colorado, chicago, now in texas Nationwide Author: Henderson, Nevada Casinos & Cardrooms: Micheal eakman Nationwide