Your Search | blog talk radio in5d

Sep 29 2014
Color Crush Creative, Cecelia De Jesus Color Crush Creative, Cecelia De Jesus, Web Design, Etsy, Blog Templates, Blogger, Blogspot, Wordpress, Chicago, Illinois Internet Author: Miami, Florida Computer Fraud: Color Crush Creative Internet

Sep 29 2014
AUTO WORLD USA AUTO WORLD USA BEWARE, THEY DO NOT HOLD TO PROMISES AND ONCE YOU BUY THEY WILL NO LONGER TALK TO YOU.AND SCREW YOU OVER bedford ohio Ohio
Author: maple hts, Ohio Auto Dealers: AUTO WORLD USA bedford ohio, Ohio

Sep 29 2014
Rebecca Camlin Charged my account...no merchandise sent..could not talk to a person Cranberry Pennsylvania Author: Cranberry Twp, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Rebecca Camlin Cranberry, Pennsylvania

Sep 28 2014
Walmart Strait talk, Straittalk, straighttalk WARNING StraittalkHIDES Data Disclosure and CHEATS your DATA. OVERCHARGES Sacramento, CA Nationwide Author: San Francisco, California Internet Service Providers: Walmart Nationwide

Sep 27 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Sep 25 2014
Brand.com Michael Zammuto, Steve Driben, Mike Zammuto failing to deliver services! Steve Driben won't even talk to clients. Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: new york, New York SEO - Reputation Management: Brand.com Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Sep 24 2014
Ewe Crazy Farms Don't believe any of this negative stuff posted here. I have personally purchased both chicks and juvenile birds from Ewe Crazy Farms and I can assure anyone out there that this is the most responsive and professional breeder that I have ever done business with. Not only were my birds top quality, but Bryce was extremely helpful and professional. Do yourself a favor...If you have any doubts, just contact Bryce and talk with him. I am sure that your experience will be as pleasant as mine was. Internet Author: Alabama Auctions: Ewe Crazy Farms Internet

Sep 24 2014
Michael Bentley Publicist aka Catfish Hughes of Thru The Wire DJ Shoestring, Michael Barber Scam, Radio, Publicist, Fraud, Publicity, Promoter, Broadcast Charlotte, North Carolina Internet
Author: Louisvile, Kentucky DJ Services: Michael Bentley Publicist aka Catfish Hughes of Thru The Wire Internet

Sep 23 2014
Wal Mart WAL MART SHAFTED ME OUT OF MY MONEY AND REFUSED TO STAND BEHIND DEFECTIVE STRAIGHT TALK PHONE Nationwide Author: Johnson City, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Wal Mart Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
Expedia.com and Air France 24 hours prior to an Air France flight, I received a text that the flight was cancelled. I tried 7 times to talk to a rep at Exepdia as Air France said I had to speak with the company that booked my ticket. Internet Author: Woodland Hills, California Air Travel: Expedia.com Internet

Sep 22 2014
radio-code.com Bogus Radio code(Scam) Internet Author: Fort Pierce, Florida Car Stereos & Alarms: radio-code.com Internet

Sep 22 2014
United Auto Protection American Auto Shield I purchaed a extended warranty for my 2009 Expedition in nov 2012, i paid unitl it was paid in full. I have had some late payments but i made arrangments each time to pay and did so. I tried to file a claim and was denied they was very rude and disrepectful so i still stayed and paid. I call my July 2014 payment in the last week of june and talked to Erin and she assured me they would draft my account 1 july 2014 so that my contract would not be terminated. She called me 2-4 days later stating she forgot to run my payment through therefore my contract was terminated. I had to pay 3 pays 1 Aug 2014 to reinstate my account and it was paid in full. My account would not have been terminated if Erin and United Auto Protection had did their job. now they talk real nasty and rude about me being late and I will not be getting a refund due to termination and reinstatement of contract. This is the rudist and ugly talking people I have ever talked with and I want it known that they are a rip off company all they want is money and pay for no repairs. Saint Charles Missouri Author: fayetteville, North Carolina Auto Warranty: United Auto Protection Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
Blog Talk Radio,Cinch Cast, A.K.A. Alan levy founder.https://www.facebook.com/blogtalkradio.officialhttp://www.blogtalkradio.com/Sherry Sanland admin.https://www.facebook.com/sdkramer76Shannon Boehmer Kramer, also admin. scandal. violation of free speach. New York City Nationwide
Author: MILWAUKIE, Oregon Civil Rights Violators: Blog Talk Radio Nationwide

Sep 21 2014
Blizzard White over charged gave offer of free trial but it is fake. reps call and fast talk you. advertising stated 14day free trial but was charged after 8 days. Scottsdale AZ Author: Birmingham , Alabama Dental Services: Blizzard White Internet

Sep 20 2014
Tracfone, Safe link, Net 10, Straight Talk rip-off, no customer service miami Florida Author: Ephraim , Utah Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone miami, Florida

Sep 20 2014
Armando Montelongo Seminars Armando Montelongo Seminars is a complete rip-off San Antonio, Texas
Author: santa rosa, California Seminar Programs: Armando Montelongo Seminars San Antonio, Texas

Sep 19 2014
Jango, Radio Airplay I researched so called real listeners! Internet
Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida Internet Fraud: Jango, Radio Airplay Internet

Sep 19 2014
Basic Talk Talk Rip off ?? Author: Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Bais Talk Select State/Province

Sep 18 2014
Bott Radio Network Stealing Money Claiming To Follow Christ Overland Park, Kansas Author: Eldon , Missouri Liars: Bott Radio Network Overland Park,, Kansas

Sep 18 2014
International Travel Solutions, LLC Vacation Services of America, Inc. Deducting money out of my account and no services rendered. Cannot talk to live person and/or return calls several days later. Maitland Nationwide Author: Maryland Heights, Missouri Travel Services: International Travel Solutions, LLC Nationwide

Sep 18 2014
OurCityGoGo Our City Radio, Our City Go Go, Maxx Fairo, MBD Marketing Group, Jim Sickonic, Doug Safriet Our City Radio (Or Our City GoGo) Started An Indigogo Campain to Rip People Off. A SCAM Internet
Author: Mobile, Alabama Questionable Activities: OurCityGoGo Internet

Sep 17 2014
Local Lighthouse REVIEW: Local Lighthouse clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Local Lighthouse. Local Lighthouse dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Local Lighthouse recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Georgia Internet Services: Local Lighthouse Select State/Province

Sep 15 2014
WJXR.com bargain radio Jacksonville FL Sold me cruise vouchers that were no good Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville , Florida Cruise Ships: WJXR.com bargain radio Jacksonville FL Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 10 2014
Bell South Radio code rip-off Internet Author: Nassau, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Bell South Internet

Sep 10 2014
Primetime Reader Service They called my husband, when I wasn't home and told him our credit card entered him into a contest. They did a lot of quick talking and he told me about it when I got home. I told him it was a RIP-OFF. I called them when they took the second $39.00 out of our account. My husband doesn't do our checkbook. I called them to cancel this service. They told me NO, couldn't cancel it. Couldn't talk to a supervisor.BS Lakewood Ohio Author: Stony Creek, New York Book & Magazine Publishers: Primetime Reader Service Lakewood, Ohio