Your Search | blog talk radio in5d

Jan 20 2017
Straight Talk Straight Talk/Verizon They activated my phone it worked for one day then I could not receive calls nor make calls spent 2 hours on the phone with customer service for them to deternine that the phone was defective I purchased at walmart I was told by straight talk that I could take it back for a full refund. Walmart will not refund me for the $45 calling card I purchased with the phone and did not get to use. Now I am out the $45. Straight Talk is stealing from everyone. Miami Florida Reply to last comment Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Internet

Jan 18 2017
payridgid false advertisement company generates url link to send to people to promote and promises to pay out...reached payout total and directs you to blog i spent two days doing this i am very upset Internet Author: columbus, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: payridgid Internet

Jan 12 2017
CGJ Handyman Did not complete job as described on invoice, will not return phone calls. When we actually talk with him it's excuses on what the problems are Bessemer City North Carolina Author: Bessemer City, North Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: CGJ Handyman North Carolina

Jan 11 2017
Double take chihuahuas /Stephanie is untrustworthy I purchased a dog from Stephanie and never received my dog. After sending payments via PayPal she them closed her account and refused to answer my calls. The few times I did contact her she had a reason she was to busy to talk to me. When I ask her for pi Liar dishonest purchased puppy died never got my dog I paid for Corpus Christi Texas I Don't Know Who You Are Author: Maryland Animal Services: Double take chihuahuas /Stephanie is untrustworthy Corpus Christi , Texas

Jan 02 2017
A New Life Sober Living Lantana, Flokida A New Life Halfway House BEWARE Ladies!! They kept my refundable deposit-Avoided my calls-Even asked to talk to my Counselors!! Lantana Florida Author: Blue Bell, Pennsylvania Shelters - Homeless - Safe Houses: A New Life Sober Living Lantana, Fl Lantana, Florida

Jan 01 2017
Unique Card Services Will not answer emails or answer phone. They left me on hold for over an hour, even after stating I was the next person in line to talk to an agent. Nationwide Author: Sacramento, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Unique Card Services Nationwide

Dec 29 2016
radio shack Radio Shack merges their vocabulary, like Policy and Notice; they have different meanings, but they mean the same in their business. phoenix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: radio shack phoenix, Arizona

Dec 24 2016
ASCAP American Society Of Composers And Publishers Songs On Over 400 Radio Stations+ Surveyed +But No Radio Survey=No $ New York New York Author: Texarkana, Texas Producers: ASCAP New York, New York

Dec 23 2016
Regeneration skin care I ordered this product for a trial of 14 days they billed my checking account $175 within the 14 days . They say the 14 day trial period starts as soon as order it I did not give them permission to take any further money out of my account when I call to cancel my prescription within the 14 days they could only give me 50% of my money back they were very rude very sarcastic and I actually even talked to a supervisor the supervisor hung up on me and I had a call back and talk to another lady when I told them I was reporting them to the Better Business Bureau that's when she said she can give me 50% back I still have not received it not alone my overdraft payment in the bank St.petersburg Florida Internet Author: Slippery rock, Pennsylvania Plastic Surgeons: Regeneration skin care Internet

Dec 21 2016
Hitwe online dating site Hitwe is more of a scham dating site, where they allow men to register with their personal details and banned them under a flimsy excuses, while even half naked women are never banned but kept. The site on its own call for mistrust and lack of confidence from users who get banned while on serious talk with partners also in serach of serious relationship. Other women allowed on the platform use it to solicit money from men, my private experience became numerous, even after registerring with another mail. Men and their personal informations are the victims on Hitwe, not knowing what they used your info for when you are suddenly removed, without being specific on reason why you are banned to show if truely one is guilty or not. Hitwe is not real, its scham. . Internet Answer from Support Team Hitwe.com Author: Mararaba, Nasarawa state., Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Hitwe online dating site Internet

Dec 21 2016
service com usa have done many jobs for them was only been paid for 2. they owe me 4 to 5 thousand dollars for walmart work. its been months have not been paid. they are full of it. there accounting office will not talk with you. make up excuses.they are the worst of the worst company. i hope they all go to jail brielle New Jersey Author: rochester, New York Property Management: servicecomusa brielle, New Jersey

Dec 21 2016
Wanelo Wanelo.com Took my money charged for tax and shipping but never shipped product. Can't talk to human only get auto response to wait 48 hours and check for update. Been almost a month. No product and no refund and no answer to last 5 emails I have sent one daily Internet Author: Mineral wells, Texas Clothing Stores: Wanelo Internet

Dec 20 2016
San Francisco Housing Authority I had been upset they are so disrespectful talk to me and poor customer service and Assistant Manager James is so make me upset offended by using me NSF fee but I stop the check actually since talk back to me I getting real piss off The City Halls and Gov Don't apply Housing talk back to you and watch ... SFHA Internet
Author: San Francisco, California Property Management: San Francisco Housing Authority Internet

Dec 19 2016
Saunders law group I hire this company to help me with my wrongful eviction that happened in oct 2016 i talk to ramon Sevilla from nov 4 2016 to dec 16 2016 this people are a bunch a lairs, Corona Nationwide Author: glendale, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Saunders law group Nationwide

Dec 12 2016
SEARS Duct Cleaning services BAIT AND SWITCH! I answered a Sears advertisement, responding to their offer to clean the HVAC duct work in my home. Upon arriving in my home, the Tech. from Sears immediately disregarded their advertised offer and attempted to sell me additional, unnecessary services. He attempted to frighten me into getting a completed mold decontamination of my system, in addition to cleaning unnecessary air ducts that needed no cleaning. He stated that my dust problem was due to dust from my blower etc., I asked him to show me how this could be the problem. He said he would have to talk to his supervisor etc, and he left my home, not to return. I called the Sears Office, spoke with a person who claimed to be the Techs supervisor (Deon), who gave me no answers regarding this matter. Deon was very rude and unprofessional, he knew nothing but how to trick me into accepting their plot. I told Deon that I am a retired Contractor, very familiar with HVAC systems etc., and I was not accepting their Bait and Switch plot. My sincere advise to all, is don't waste your time dealing with Sears Duct Cleaning services. This is a sham and some responsible person at Sears, or the Better Business etc, should look into this sham and do something about it. Nationwide Author: CAMP SPRINGS,, Maryland Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: SEARS Nationwide

Dec 12 2016
XM Sirius XM Radio XM Sirius can not provide services paid for Unknown Nationwide Author: Kansas City, Missouri Satellite Companies: XM Sirius Nationwide

17, Report #1342068

Dec 08 2016
Optics fast/eyeglasses depot Eyeglasses depot I placed a order some some eyeglasses off the eyeglasses depot website , so two days after I received an email stating that the frames I ordered was defected and that pair of glasses was discontinued. So I called about refund and what could be done about order. First let me say this rude lady has no customer service skills at all , can barely speak English. She answers the phone very aggressively has not patient and then tries to talk crazy . All I want is my refund and I will never order from this company again. Brooklyn New york
Author: Corodva, Tennessee Liars: Optics fast/eyeglasses depot internet

Dec 06 2016
International Association of Radio Telecommunications Engineers Christian Norton Did not tell truth and sold and-or solicited product under false descriptives Milwaukee Wisconsin
Author: HUNTINGTON, West Virginia Liars: International Association of Radio Telecommunications Engineers Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Dec 05 2016
Caryn L MeyerCohen, Warren, Meyer & Gitter,P.C. Predatory liens, refusing to submit bill for fees, refusing to talk to me without an attorney Smithtown New York Author: Lloyd Harbor, New York Lawyers: Caryn L Meyer Smithtown, New York

Dec 02 2016
Conslines Ordered phone minutes to talk to a friend incarcerated.. Internet Internet Contact us Author: Cottonwood, California Telephone Companies: Conslines Internet

Dec 02 2016
Premire cleaning I worked for them for only 2 days its was a training process and i went back to my old job. Well they never paid me for my 2 days which would have been 80bucks yhey said they dont take out taxes n pays under the table but whrn i called and talk to there secretary she said she would email me a paper to fill out to get my wages but never did... Southfield Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Premire cleaning Southfield, Michigan

Nov 29 2016
Camden Services This happen two years ago. I still have some paperwork. Let's just say this started in September 2014 and by April 2015 the last payment and $2,000.00 later. I got nothing. I had been calling like most people and they let you talk with different people.  They promise to help you with your credit so you can buy a home through them. Dallas, TX Nationwide Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Financial Services: Camden Services Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Tbadvantagetbadvantagesales.com Scammed with fast talk Lasvegas Nevada Author: St Simons island , Georgia Door to Door Sales: Tbadvantagetbadvantagesales.com Las., Navada

Nov 22 2016
Googolshop.com Googol Shop Filed off serial numbers on supposedly new Alpine radio Los Angeles California
Author: Rowland Heights, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Googolshop.com Los Angeles , California

Nov 21 2016
Franklin Prosperity I ordered a radio and got Franklin Prosperity rockville centre New York Author: rockville centre, New York Financial Services: Franklin Prosperity NY