Your Search | blog talk radio in5d

1, Report #1190395

Nov 20 2014
Straight Talk Returned defective phone, company refused to credit or send refund Plainfield Indiana Author: Palm Desert, California Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Internet

2, Report #1190390

Nov 20 2014
Phones Are Us are a bunch of hacks and scam artists scams hacks scams all in one hacks and scam artists WARNING Don't Go There !!!!!!! Biggest piece of crap in Vegas . They don't unlock phones they just take your money away ,I will never take any phone here go some we're this place is crap . they post bad things about people ,This is the most worthless, unprofessional company I have ever dealt with.I've reported them them to BBB and Consumer Affairs. DON'T use this place for anything. You will regret it, just like everyone else who has posted on Yelp!!they ant s*** very rude they act like they wanted to take my phone I had to call a million times they don't care vary bad customer service they ant s*** man,,Don't go to that place !!!! If you work hard for you money have a little of sympathy for yourselves . They are just a bunch of charlatans.Phones Are Us are a bunch of hacks and scam artists. david sellock hides behind many numners.DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE. The young girl at the counter doesn't know her job. David the owner doesn't even talk to his customers. Very unprofessional place and they hold your phone,This guy is a total scumbag and dishonest person,All his ads are nothing more than a bait and switch scam. Plenty of honest phone dealers in Las Vegas, avoid Phones Are Us. I wouldn't recommend this place to an enemy! Bait and switch as the previous review stated, hits the nail on the head here. AVOID UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES.false advertising ,they could care less about the customer. HE HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN POST BAD THINGS ABOUT CELL PHONE SHOPS HE DOES ILLEGAL THINGS WE HAVE ALL RECORDS ON HIM USING BOOST MOBILE SHOPS FOR ACTIVATIONS WHICH IS ILLEGAL THE PUBLIC NEEDS TO STOP HIM ALSO SO BEWARE OF THIS LUNATIC,HE IS ALSO TIED TO OTHER CRIMINAL ACTIVITY WHICH METRO KNOWS ABOUT ALL THE PPL HE IS HARASSING ON CL ARE REPORTING HIM las vegas nevada Author: elko, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: phones are us Internet

Nov 20 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Nov 20 2014
Ralph Sanders aka Sean Sanders Half Time Hustler is STILL Hustling...Jesus or no Jesus Serrano, California
Author: Carlsbad, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Ralph Sanders Serrano, California

5, Report #1190093

Nov 19 2014
Straight Talk Straight Talk Will Not Refund Money Miami Florida Internet Author: Kingston, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Internet

Nov 18 2014
Zales -- Avoid Buying Anything Here, Period! Talk about a bunch of crooks... Jacksonville FL Author: Jacksonville, Florida Jewelry Stores: Zales Diamonds Nationwide

Nov 17 2014
RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING FLORIDA FUGITIVE, RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING) ATTEMPTS TO EXTORT, BLACKMAIL, and COMMENT ROBERRY FROM FILMMAKERS Internet
Author: Boston , Massachusetts Computer Graphics: RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING Internet

Nov 16 2014
RADIO AIRPLAY scam, pretend to broadcast new artists music to web radio and sells fake exposure Internet Author: NYC, New York Media: RADIO AIRPLAY Internet

Nov 14 2014
Specialty Communications Cameron Dunlap I paid $24,995.00 for a mentorship course with Cameron Dunlap, and don't even have his email to report because I never talked to him in 2 years. I had his 2 mentor friends and his assistant keri Wilkinson to talk to but not Cam. I sent a letter to his company asking most of my money back, not all because I did learn some new things. Instead of a check I received a pretty nasty response that the problem was all mine and they did their job.  Campbell New York Author: Ellenton,, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Specialty Communications Campbell, New York

Nov 14 2014
WEPAY SUCKS!!! Closed my account with no explanation & wouldn't talk to me. Nationwide Author: Draper, Utah Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: WEPAY Nationwide

Nov 14 2014
Marc Randazza of Randazza Legal Group Marc Randazza of Randazza Legal Group. Marc Randazza Attorney is Unethical, Betrays his Clients, Violates Attorney Client Privilege, Lies in Court Documents, Defames Clients in Mass Media, and Violates the Constitutional Rights of whomever he pleases. Las Vegas Nevada***Update: Must-read blog post about the First Amendment
Author: Port Townsend, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: Marc Randazza of Randazza Legal Group Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 13 2014
beau derma revitaeye the cream brought rash over my eyes and $89.95 and $85.55 was taken from my checking account wen I try to call customers service I only get recording and noone is available to talk. They are a total rip no one should believe them wen they say it is a 30 day trial they are thieves Santa Anna California Nationwide
Author: pembroke pines, Florida Adult Web Site: beau derma revitaeye Nationwide

Nov 13 2014
straight talk I am a disable person.I was a customer for several years.I had to cut back so i could survive.So i put my prepayed phone away over a year ago.The other day i was checking my bank account wondering why i can barely pay my bills an haveing to go to the food pantry just to eat. Stright talt had been takeing $46.27cents out of my account for the lact 3 months.I called them an thay told it wasent there problem.I had to cancelled my debet card.I realy needed that money.The doctors an copays take most of my money..this is not rite .anyone that could help.would be a blessing. Miami Florida Author: bristol, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk Nationwide

Nov 09 2014
GeoHoliday GeoClub, Starpoint Resort, see also online blog GeoH• Geo Holidays Services Inc., Geo Holiday Services Toronto• GeoHolidays Services Inc., GeoHolidays Services,• Geo Holidays Canada, GeoHoliday Canada *, Geo Holiday Canada *• GeoHolidays International TIME SHARE RIPOFF Las Vegas Nevada Author: Pahrump, Nevada Timeshare Rentals: GeoHoliday Las Vegas,

Nov 08 2014
Laptops Computers & More--- MIchael A. Wayne RIPOFF OF $260 FOR CB RADIO WITHIN 24 HOURS OF PURCHASE Fort Pierce, FL Florida Author: Florida, Florida Communications & Networking: Laptops Computers & More Fort Pierce, FL , Florida

Nov 06 2014
Melinda Woolf / Vision Talk Melinda Woolf / Visiontalk... Took money from client and never paid the vendor...DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HER!!! Los Angeles CALIFORNIA Author: Los Angeles, California Producers: Melinda Woolf / Vision Talk Select State/Province

Nov 05 2014
NRG Binary - A complete scam This company has not processed a withdrawal after 1 month. I have sent numerous emails but have not had a single response. There telephones are not answered either. The only way you are able to get to talk to them is by opening another dummy account. When these arseholes call, they cannot help, invariably. Claim to be world wide - but a scam Internet Author: Atherstone, Brokerage Companies: NRG Binary Internet

Nov 04 2014
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP -- The man I talked to refused to give me a name Scam company that is VERY rude, would not talk to me, and even hung up on me Denver Colorado Author: Fairborn, Ohio Attorneys & Legal Services: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Denver, Colorado

Nov 01 2014
drita's blog, melissa jane appleton of australia and karen archer of canada SLANDER, DEFORMATION, PLAGERISM, AND NO ACCURATE RESOURCES TO BACK UP ALLEGATIONS OTHER THAN ANGRY PPL IN DIVORCES OR JUST OUT OF JAIL FOR DRUG CHARGES AUSTRALIA OR CANADA Internet Author: Queens , New York Liars: drita's blog Internet

Oct 30 2014
FPRN Radio Montagraph nastynorthnyc NNNyc caliberhitter Felix Pantaleon New York New York
Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Graphics: FPRN Radio New York, Select State/Province

Oct 29 2014
Start talk Custermer service seems anybody how could almost speak no skills They lost my number of thirteen years 35 calls in 20 days of promises and no result made me tell my problem every call of about an hour. And many hang ups when they couldent think of an answer to my ? Nationwide Author: newrochelle, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Start talk Nationwide

Oct 27 2014
American Lifeline Industries My handicap helping becomes a huge scam. The listing for this company first brought up Ripoff Report! Talk to them on the phone and you have placed an order! Nationwide Author: Dardanelle, Arkansas Telemarketing Companies: American Lifeline Industries Nationwide

Oct 25 2014
albrecht durer site & blog albrechtdurerblog.com Continues to post false legal claims, refuses to correct even when provided the updated info. Internet
Author: Kansas Corrupt Companies: albrecht durer site & blog Internet

Oct 22 2014
Lavish,Avoir Rude,wont let you talk,scam, have to tell them you will talk to lawyer Santa Ana California Author: Momence, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Lavish,Avoir Santa Ana , California

Oct 20 2014
Straight Talk deceives over $500 from an innocent customer. Miami, Florida Nationwide Author: Basking Ridge, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Nationwide

shipping