Your Search | blog talk radio in5d

Sep 26 2016
Push Button Power Leads Frank Andres Viral Blog SystemStop Struggling Today Company will not return my money even though I have requested it several times Internet Author: Kansas Work at Home Business: Push Button Power Leads Frank Andres Internet

Sep 20 2016
straight talk To late bought the phone and no service, straight talk says sorry not the usa Internet Author: Oregon, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk Internet

Sep 20 2016
Humana They keep changing the Dr I can see for a follow up Only get double talk, uncaring, no help may lose my sight Internet Author: Spring Hill, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Humana Internet

Sep 19 2016
Federal Treasury Imposters Person Valentine These people rip you off by claiming to be the federal treasury. They claim that you won 9200 they just need money to complete the wire transfer.It is all a scam they lie to you ro get your money thats all. They claim that they are legitimate but when you ask them to talk to your banker they refuse. No Grant costs money to obtain I should have known better. Washington district of columbia Author: Vacaville, California Attorneys General: Federal Treasury Imposters Internet

Sep 18 2016
Jb hunt trucking Ok I was trianed at Louisville ks jb hunt terminal. The last week of February. The teacher name Ed Butler wasn't a good trainer because when I didn't understand a lot of things he said if anyone have a question just ask and I did many times but he would either walk away fast or talk so fast that I don't get it. I would then ask him again. These questions was about the peoplenet and being a IC contractor for the first time. I realize I'm not the only one jb hunt did this to they don't train you right. They rush u then expect you to catch on fast but mistakes start at the beginning now I don't know anything. Money not being made only jb hunt is making money because as long as the freight is pick up and deliver they don't care about u making money.  Lowell Arkansas Author: MERIDEN, Connecticut Trucking Companies: Jb hunt trucking Connecticut

Sep 18 2016
Publishers Clearing House PCH My VIP Grand Prize of 10K was a MISTAKE on PCH's Part! Port Washington New York
PCH Customer Service Blog Author: Montgomery, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Publishers Clearing House Port Washington, New York

Sep 15 2016
Corporate Office:Tracfone Wireless,INC straight talk Rude Customer Service, Refusal to send to superior managment miami Florida
Author: Big Stone Gap , Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Corporate Office:Tracfone Wireless,INC miami, Florida

Sep 13 2016
Hero patches This company most have one worker only never answer phones, we call and leave message and never call back been trying to talk to them for 3 weeks, i was told a price then once inaccepted sampler they told me a diferent price, said sampler deposit was fully refundable and they dont answer or do anything Internet Author: South river, New Jersey Tailor Shops: Hero patches Internet

Sep 12 2016
Mark Martinez Marcus WARNING!!! This guy Mark / Marcus, might rip you off. He advertises in Craigslist for a variety of outdoor projects. Landscaping, plumbing, sprinkler repairs, handyman, painting, yard cleanups/cleanouts, deck and fence repairs, etc. . . He's ripped off several people in June/July 2016. He'll talk a good talk, then ask for half the money up front. He might do part of the work, then will stop answering his phone and disappear. Colorado Springs Colorado
Mark Martinez is a Con Artist Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Consumer Services: Mark Martinez Colorado Springs, Colorado

Sep 12 2016
The Neat Company Neat, Cloud Neat, Neat Company,Neat Organizing Software, Neat Software rip off, keep on charging for cancelled service, no reply to emails, no live person to talk to, 1601 Market Street # 3500, Philadelphia, PA 19103 Pennsylvania
Author: Allen, Texas Computer Software: The Neat Company Internet

Sep 11 2016
Monster transmission I paid them $1,600 for a rebuilt transmission for my truck they sent me a transmission that did not even match all go in my truck and will not send my money back and refused to talk to me about it and the transmission is no good Brooksville Florida Author: Piedmont, South Carolina Auto Parts: Monster transmission Brooksville, Florida

Sep 06 2016
USHUD.COM USAHUD.COM REVIEW: USHUD.com has been serving the local real estate community since 1999 and we have had thousands of clients since inception. USHUD has learned through being online for such a long period of time is that people want to talk to people. *UPDATE: USHUD pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. USHUD.com recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Northridge, California Internet Marketing Companies: USHud, CAHud, AllHud Internet

Sep 06 2016
Straight talk Service Internet Author: Paulding, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Straight talk Internet

Sep 03 2016
Capital improvements 737 County Road F e.Vadnais Heights MN 55117 CHAD RICHARDS Chad Richards- Good contractor when / if he shows up ! - i spent over $35,000.00 with this guy - he did a great job on the first job- and after it - he was taking 10 weeks for what shouldve taken two . Finally after personal property ruined and he was contantaly not showing up - i had enough- ( but not before he convinced me to give him all but $1,000.00 of the money up front so he could pay his workers - IF you hire this guy - give him no more money than half up front and nothing more- or you will never see -him - he puts you as he puts it on the back burner ( even tho he said we were his best clients ) Iam truly hurt by Chad Richards, besides a contractor, we were considering him a friend -now we have to find someone to finish his work and pay them for that as well as haul off items that we already paid him to do ! Dont let this guys good looks and smooth talk persuade you - put a beginning and ending date on any contract and no more than half til full completion ! Vadnais Heights Minnesota Author: White Bear Lake, Minnesota Home Improvements: Capital improvements Vadnais Heights , Minnesota

Sep 03 2016
Tracfone TF/ Ingram micro mobility TracFone warehouse was suppose to send in my track phone from my post office to straight talk, so they can replace me anew one. $100 value too. Its been over a month. No phone back. No way to contact the manager I spoke to over the phone. Indiana Author: Polson, Montana Telephones: Tracfone Nationwide

Sep 02 2016
American standard This company is a rip off i am so glad i found this site. Everything sounded too good to be true an it was. After contacing the bbb they told me dont pay anything till i have a business name address. A man gave me the company name then when i asked him for the address he got mad an said he had to many other callers on the line an he hung up on me. I had to call the an talke to 4 different people just to get the information i wanted. They talk so nice to you to covince you this is a great deal but once i started asking question an told them i wanted it for the BBB they got ugly on the phone. Cost village suite 1 California is were there from California
Author: Norton Shores, Michigan Internet Fraud: American standard Cost village suite 1, California

Aug 31 2016
Straight talk Would not send me a new sim card overnight after they sent me wrong one! I even offered to pay for shipping! Author: Denver, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Straight talk

Aug 30 2016
Suzanne L. Hyclak Paper Moon Interiors LLC Dose not pay there Installers, They talk down to there Installers like they know everthing about Business, Unbearable to work for Clearwater Florida Author: clearwater, Florida Interior Decorators: Suzanne L. Hyclak Paper Moon Interiors LLC Clearwater, Florida

Aug 28 2016
GT Marine, GT Marine And Outdoors, GT Marine Clearwater I have never had this bad of an experience dealing with a company as I have had with GT Marine. They are more than friendly when They want you to buy a boat but as soon as they have your money they want nothing to do with you. I tried for a year to get someone to just return a phone call. Even tried tracking them down at a boat show. The person I needed to talk to was never available. Equipment installed wrong,dysfunctional equipment,poor product knowledge,the list goes on and on with GT Marine. I have owned my boat for over a year now and would never recommend GT Marine to anyone. The boat itself,SeaFox 266 Commander, is good. GT Marine is horrible. Never again! Clearwater Florida Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Boat Dealers: GT Marine Clearwater , Florida

Aug 24 2016
Homes.com Homes.com Total RipOff - Beware of them trying to sell you on local connect. All you get is a bunch of renters calling. Then they charge your credit card 6 months in advance with no warning. Would not talk to about the issue despite several attempts to contact them. Real estate agents beware, do not waste your money with these scammers! NOVA Virginia Nationwide Author: Virginia Customer Leads: Homes.com Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
Detroit Advantage Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint Experience International Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon. I am an overseas client, I unluckily met Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC, they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage and need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detroit, Georgia, London Internet
What you say is not true - Author: Laramie, Wyoming Realtors: Detroit Advantage Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon Internet

Aug 19 2016
Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint Experience International Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon. I am an overseas client, I unluckily met Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC, they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage and need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detroit, Georgia, London London London
Jack Gaylord Author: Birmingham, Alabama Realtors: Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint London, Select State/Province

Aug 19 2016
Detriot Advantage , experience international, New Orbit Funding LLC I am an oversea investor , I am very unluckily met Detriot Advantage , experience international, New Orbit Funding LLC , they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detriot Georgia, London I have a friend from Hong Kong with bad experience Author: Alabama Real Estate Services: Detriot Advantage London, Select State/Province

Aug 18 2016
Findlay Toyota Findlay Auto Group Findlay Toyota accepted my check in the amount of $17,000 to purchase my vehicle after my lease expired, then failed to send the title paperwork to the State of Nevada. I am 78 years old. I believe they were hoping I wouldn't notice, due to my age. Henderson Nevada This isn't a blog site... Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealers: Findlay Toyota Henderson, Nevada

Aug 18 2016
Walmart Inc Services Group I received a letter and a check in the mail for 1,600 dollars. It told me to take 350 dollars and keep it for my pay for the week. Take the rest of the money and wire it to Greece. But keep my identity descrete. They said western union would try to talk me out of sending the money. I deposited the money in my account and the check cleared. I got the money and two months later I was pick up by police facing a theft of property charge and a fraud charge. Now they are trying to give me jail time for this. Bentonville Arkansas As Homer Simpson would say... Author: Memphis, Tennessee Criminal Justice System: Walmart Inc Services Group