Your Search | blog talk radio in5d

Jan 12 2016
Koons automotive,Inc Herb william I had gone to one dealership the morning of October 23,2015 and was decline so I contacted a another loan company I heard on the radio on my way home Vienna Virginia
Author: Aldie, Virginia Auto Dealers: Koons automotive,Inc Vienna, Virginia

Jan 12 2016
Web Blog Systems Josh Edwards Promised a blog website that would make money and all it did was cost me money. Las Vegas Nevada Web blog systems does good Author: Athens, Texas Websites: Web Blog Systems Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 12 2016
Joel Rose Chillie Mo Joel W Gonzales Lil Mirkk Blogtalk Radio Show Fraud and Scams This guy is taking advantage of the 30 days free premium trail from BlogTalkRadio. He cancels before the deadline and goes aheads and creates another account radio show and provides to BlogTalkRadio different name, user account and prepaid credit card. He is a fraud. He owes my company World Wide Vital Marketing and Public Relations contractor money for services that we provided to him. You need to report him to the police and do not work with him. PANORAMA CITY California
This story was written fictious due to me being mad at the time. Author: Wyoming Festivals & Event Services: Joel Rose Chillie Mo Joel W Gonzales Lil Mirkk Blogtalk Radio Show Fraud and Scams PANORAMA CITY, California

Jan 10 2016
Premiere event So I heard about an audition over the radio, called and was invited to have my daughter audition. When we arrived they showed us videos of the event. They stated that 90% of the children who attend the program leave with representation. We go into a room and audition and if they believe you have talent they invite you to audition a second time. After the second audition, and if you are chosen you have to pay then right there. They recommend a $3000-4000 package to you, and also say you can pay monthly while being charge a finance fee. The. Company offers you nothing but false hope..  Internet
Author: New York , New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Premiere event

Jan 09 2016
Ozzy Garcia Photography Blog - Miami Wedding Photographer ozzy garcia style me by ozzy garcia, Miami wedding photographer,Wedding photographerozzy, garcia, ozzy paints inc did not provide picture after 2 years and lost a portion of the photos Miami Florida No Resolution Author: Brooklyn, New York Photography: Ozzy Garcia Photography Blog - Miami Wedding Photographer Miami, Florida

Jan 07 2016
Loan cash America Nicole Roger Kenny and Kate loan managers They offered a loan and ask for 2 diferentes transaction and now they want more money so they can deposit the suppose loan I asked a refund and they refuse they say they can't not possible that I first need to send 389 for there insurance and then they deposit the girl Kenny do sent listen and she is the loan manager there is also talk to Roger the bank manager and same thing he doesn't want to refund my money there out to still from people he dint dine it went I sedan there were stilling I also ask were can I reported you guys and he sedan just call the FYI they think is funny Nationwide Author: Moorpark, California Commerical Lending Brokers: Loan cash America Nationwide

Jan 07 2016
Chris Berube Owner of 'The Tre Stage' and 'The next stage' theater Being completely shady and not paying an actor for their work in his theaters play. Hollywood California
About the inside information a big pyramid selling fraud Author: Los Angeles , California Theaters: Chris Berube los angeles, California

Jan 05 2016
CPS KINGBURY TEXAS ALLY WEST, 1-800-365-1211, 1-866-946-6236 MELISSA CASE#05938604, JAMES 1-800-365-1211, TAYLOR WATSON, 1-800-365-1211 CHARGE MY CHECKING ACCOUNT, AND COULD NOT TELL ME WHAT IT WAS FOR. AND THEY WOULD GIVE ME PHONE NUMBERS TO CONTACT THE NEXT PERSON, THAT PERSON WOULD DO THE SAME, DID NOT EVER GET TO TALK TO SOMEONE THAT WOULD TELL ME WHY THEY DEBTED MY CHECKING ACCOUNT. KINGSBURY TEXAS, ACCORDING TO BANK STATEMENT TEXAS Author: LAKELAND, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: CPS KINGBURY TEXAS Texas

Jan 04 2016
BvHcell.com Zack is who I talk to, I could be wrong about that name Lies, Excuses and more Excuses and Lies. New York Author: Petal, Mississippi BBB Better Business Bureau: BvHcell.com New York

Jan 04 2016
American Web Loan COMPLETE SCAM! I EVEN CALLED TO TALK TO SOMEONE AND WAS ASSURED IT WAS A LEGIT COMPANY Internet Author: Swanville, Maine Credit & Debt Services: American Web Loan Internet

Jan 04 2016
Christian Financial Radio Network CFRN Doggy Education Promote Commission Business with Their Affiliated Broker PHOENIX Arizona Update: one month passed again Author: ELMWOOD PARK, New Jersey Financial Education: Christian Financial Radio Network PHOENIX, Arizona

Jan 03 2016
Tate Music groupCompany We got signed with Tate,they advertise themselves as a Christian music company we finish our CD, there was nothing for Tate to do except market Tate said they would market it by getting our CD or multi radio stations and suggested a 30 second commercial. T Mustang Oklahoma Author: fontana, California Bait-and-Switch: Tate Music Company Mustang, Oklahoma

Dec 31 2015
Theresa Weiss @ Power Places Tours Toby Weiss, Richard Rodgers Travel company rip-offs, legal harassment of whistleblowers, well documented bad treatment of customers, ethics scandals, filing numerous legal cases against those who talk. Extreme caution is advised. Boulder Colorado
I withdraw my complaints about Power Places Tours Inc / I have resolved my differences with Power Places Tours Author: Alabama Travel Services: Theresa Weiss @ Power Places Tours Boulder, Colorado

Dec 30 2015
Victoryduanshop on Ebay Mini 1:58 Coke Can RC Radio Remote Control Race Racing Car Toy Vehicles Gift XD Ontario, CA Internet Author: New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Victoryduanshop on Ebay Internet

Dec 29 2015
JT Bryant Financial JT BRYANT All talk, promises so much yet falls so short Texas
The truth shall find you out -Bible Author: Other Credit & Debt Services: JT Bryant Financial Texas,

Dec 23 2015
American Standard online Shady Scam took me for $199 - NO chance for a refund due to the fine print- they have old lists that arent even valid for available homes. Homeowners wont even talk to you much less give the required letters of denial needed for the refund. Its all a scam! Montecito California Author: Tipp City, Ohio Real Estate Services: American Standard online Montecito, California

Dec 22 2015
LIVE 365 www.live365.com LIVE365 took payment for internet radio services fraudulently Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Internet Service Providers: LIVE 365 Internet

Dec 22 2015
Paltalk Dane pt, DR-V00D00 and Dana V Mangiafico Paltalk Dane pt, DR-V00D00 and Dana V Mangiafico ,thesuperstardj, therealwitchdoctor , Internet
(((REDACTED))) Author: new york, New York Computer Fraud: Paltalk Internet

Dec 22 2015
BLOOMSWORD Bllomsward company charged me many times for some member sheep i did not ordered.I ordered flowers once for a new baby.After that Bloomsward company charged me for some member sheep i did not ordered..They are the goust company!!Please do not order anything from them because there is no contact number or anything that you could talk to somebody about it.They are big time fraud!! some place in china Internet Author: Fayetteville, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: BLOOMSWORD Internet

Dec 18 2015
mananges.com HOT944.com, 955JAMZ.com, WiLD1036FM.com, BEACH1051.com, POWER985.com Fake traffic real ads with no results. No sales as promised and I was told about the refund policy only after I paid for this service. They only want your money. Stay away from them. Internet
Not yet resolved Author: Internet Advertising Agencies: mananges.com Internet

Dec 18 2015
Ray Hamilton Co. The owner J Wallis refused to pay me after I ran from Cincinnati to Oregon to NYC back to Cincinnati I have left messages called text all he said was my truck was dirty no pictures no estimates no check Stubbs no toll refund this is before Xmas he laughed when I called him today his staff is unproffesional I was threatened to be fired if I didn't run illegal I was charged service failures yet never late to delivery I was terminated via text he hollars no respect won't talk to me like a man. Blue Ash Ohio Author: Middletown, Ohio Travel Services: Ray Hamilton Co. Blue Ash , Ohio

Dec 18 2015
FASHIONABLYIN Scam Fashion Blog Company FASHIONABLYIN FASHIONABLYIN IS A SCAM COMPANY INDIA Mumbai Internet Author: Modesto, California Manufacturers: FASHIONABLYIN Internet

Dec 14 2015
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |┬áis now using (((REDACTED))) under (((REDACTED))), Inc Las Vegas, Nevada (((REDACTED))) changing his name is TRUE! Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Business Consultants: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 14 2015
matt dunckin Matt dunckin (((REDACTED))) rude and they talk to you as if you were (((REDACTED))) Internet Author: fresno, Texas Auto Warranty: matt dunckin Internet

Dec 13 2015
In5d.Com In5D Esoteric, Metaphysical, and Spiritual Database Gregg Prescott In5D Esoteric, Metaphysical, and Spiritual Database Gregg Prescott / Michelle Walling Abusive and disgusting behaviour toward donors, defamation, insults, offensive attitude In 5d Radio / In5d.Com In5D Esoteric, Metaphysical Internet
In5d.Com representatives apologize to Free Spirit for abusive behaviour and offensive postings Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: In5d.Com In5D Esoteric, Metaphysical, and Spiritual Database Gregg Prescott Internet