Your Search | blog talk radio in5d

Jul 23 2016
Larry Weir New Music Weekley Spin Tracking System Reporting Spins of Music on Radio Stations That no Longer Exist Los Angeles California Author: Kingwood, Texas Modeling & Talent Agencies: Larry Weir Los Angeles, California

Jul 22 2016
Younes Abdessamad Yones, Yones Production, therealyones Prentnded to get me signed and song on the radio and convicted my investors to throw 12k. Ended up all being bull****. He asked for all of it to cash. Ran off with the money. Nationwide
Author: Orlando, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Younes Abdessamad Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
total card visa inc. aka TCI i paid them 29.95, as the first installment. according to them i will need 4 more of those to get my card activated. they sent me the card anyway telling me that i need 89.00 paid up front, then the 75.00 processing fee will be deducted from my 300.00 credit limit! when i called the only number they gave me, i was unable to talk to anyone. it was all automated! sioux falls South Dakota Author: Randolph, Massachusetts Questionable Activities: total card inc. sioux falls, South Dakota

Jul 22 2016
Straight Talk / Trac Phone Awful customer service and follow up. Replacement phone still not sent after a month, they still cannot produce a tracking number, and no explanation why phone has not been shipped, after there is a tracking for returned phone. On hold for 1hr to talk to supervisor which is in the Philippines with the customer service for a Miami based company miami Florida Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk / Trac Phone miami, Florida

Radio AirPlay Jango Scam false advertisement stealing money Internet
Author: Birmingham , Alabama DJ Services: Radio AirPlay Internet

Jul 21 2016
American Radio Network (ARN) American Radio Network, Hollywood, ARN, Tony Lewis Hirring & Recruitman Scam targeting unemployed artists Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, CA, California DJ Services: American Radio Network (ARN) Los Angeles, CA

Jul 21 2016
Straight talk wireless Refused refund for items never delivered Miami Florida
Author: Sugarloaf , Pennsylvania Telephone Companies: Straight talk wireless Miami, Florida

Jul 20 2016
Chase Harmer Pay Certify Pay Certify is a quick talk and no results Multi Business internet Internet Author: Miami, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Chase Harmer Internet

Jul 17 2016
Pureline Ordered weight loss supplements and was charged 24.99 plus shipping and handling. Today Sunday 17 July. My wife was checking our bank account and found these bastards charged us 69.95 and 79.95. I don't know what these charges are for and being Sunday I won't be able to speak to any body till tomorrow. Needless to say I'm extremely pissed off!! I will update this tomorrow after I talk to my bank and our lawyer. Internet Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Pureline Internet

Jul 15 2016
Western Funding Inc., Bad Business Practices...and Double Talk Las Vegas Nevada Author: Bandera , Texas Car Financing: Western Funding Inc., Las Vegas , NV

Jul 14 2016
Avangate Tech Live Connect Pte Ltd products Indian Fast talk and Gibberish. Backdooring all the way. Only bought a product that cost less than 50 bucks. later charged for nearly $600 Internet Author: pine Bluff, Arkansas Hackers: Avangate Internet

Jul 14 2016
Psychic Medium Laura Lee Fraudulent/Fake/Untelligent On-Air CBS Radio and Blog Talk Radio's A Fine Time for Healing with Randi Fine Special Psychic Medium Bloomington IL
Author: California Psychic: Psychic Medium Laura Lee Internet

Jul 14 2016
unknown i just got a call from some where in Texas the number is 469-317-0741 about a case that was going to be filed when I ask they said I would have to call a number to talk to how ever I have got these before and they are a scam to get money. they was calling to tell me about a action but I would need to call a number and talk to them to pay it and stop the action Nationwide Texas Scam phone calls are not Bait and Switch Author: Boise, Idaho Bait-and-Switch: 469-317-0741 Nationwide

Jul 14 2016
MyPix2.com Took order and never delivered. Kept saying production delays. Won't let me talk to anybody at the company. They do support with Chat and Email Only. I am getting the exact same excuse each time I inquire into the order. It appears that they are working from a standard script. Internet Author: Wixom, Michigan Computer Graphics: MyPix2.com Internet

Jul 13 2016
Stork Radio ,Robert Sussman, Zari Sussman Ordered a fetal Doppler to rent for my daughter from man who seemed to be reputable Ob-Gyn . Had free 10 day trial and were supposed to call if wanted to return the product. Doppler came dirty and broken which is disgusting for a pregnant woman to even think of putting on her belly. Tried to call phone number listed on site and with Doppler in box., but was disconnected, as was the phone number listed on PayPal receipt. Fax was disconnected as well. Emailed twice both emails and no answer. Boca Raton Florida Author: Santa Rosa, California Pregnancy Services: Stork Radio Boca Raton, Florida

Jul 10 2016
GLD.SVCGS.com Taken money from my pay pal account without my permission. I didnt talk to these people Internet Author: Grass Valley, California Credit Card Fraud: GLD.SVCGS.com Internet

Jul 07 2016
Meticulous landscape design Mike detergent Tonya welker mldpp I was hired as a recruiter and fired 5 hrs later was lied to and told they had to make me a schedule in the time I was there is got to hear how they pick and choose who they give work to and who they pay it still have not received a paycheck from them Tonya likes to hang up on me every time I call when she does talk she talk down to me and every week it is a different story on when I get my pay if you search them online they have multiple addresses in florida but not where the are actually located they hide there business no signs showing there name they hide a lot from people who they owe money to there are many vendors searching for them from doing work and being paid Brandford Florida Author: Lee, Florida Employees: Meticulous landscape design Brandford, Florida

Jul 07 2016
PBJ PAINTING Jeff Sapp AKA: Sharper Impressions painting company Exterior house painting left unfinished; won't even talk w us on the phone Bonnet Springs Kansas
Author: Olathe, Kansas Builders & Contractors: PBJ PAINTING Jeff Sapp Bonnet Springs, Kansas

Jul 07 2016
EliteSingles Elite Singles is the worst dating site out there. They have no USA phone numbers to call to complain and they automatically renew your membership. I actually cancelled my member ship on June 8th. I provided confirmation but they said I didn't cancel until July 6th and they would not refund my money. You can't talk to a live person, only email. They charged 89 dollars for one month and then lie about the cancellation to keep your money. DO NOT USE!!! HORRIBLE SITE AND WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE ON THE INTERNET!!! COMPLETE RIPOFF!! Author: Golden Valley, Minnesota Dating Services: EliteSingles Nationwide

Jul 05 2016
Mr. Pool Repair Michael Van Cleave Shotty Work! Ignores you! Employees talk bad too! Burleson and Keller Texas re-plaster Author: Joshua, Texas Pool Services: Mr. Pool Repair Internet

Jul 05 2016
Cazt,West Hollywood Michelle reservations,front desk 20 year old or younger representative. Cazt Scam,Cazt is cute not allowing to to phone or talk to anyone in person,and if you go down there after they have your $$,that is you have registered,they give you run around.Their game is to offer FREE room reservstions for Producers OR $75/hr. Now for the Free hour they make you jump through hoops ,in mymopinion so that you are NOT able to get toom for free as they advertise.They sre rude,young and arrogant.They are a scam in my opinion!Steer clear West Hollywood California Author: Hollywoood, California Producers: Cazt,West Hollywood West Hollywood, California

Jul 04 2016
Shenzhen Zhongwei Technology Shared Limited Co. sold 8,000pcs USBs to us but 99% are defective. Co. doesn't want to talk nor fix issue Long Gang District, Shenzhen Internet
Author: Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: Shenzhen Zhongwei Technology Shared Limited Internet

Jul 03 2016
Liberty Financial Incorporated Claims Agent: David Hull , Promotion Manager: Rita Adams I deposited a certified check into my bank account for$3,,650.00 I was able to withdraw an few dollars and the certified check was from art cell phone company, everything is legitimate but this idiot from this lottery sweepstakes who is the claim agent told me to withdraw $3,500 the second day after deposit. My bank manager told me that I will have to allow 7 working days for the check to clear. I told the agent Saturday morning that I was unable to withdraw the amount requested by him for processing fee. He really was angry and upset and seemed to be foolished and arrogant about what I told him my bank manager said. He got mad and hang up the phone. For some particular reason he does not want to contact my cell phone number but I must call him , but then he tells me to contact him, don't talk to nobody or call any number and not discuss anything to nobody. Capetown Los. Angeles California Author: Hamtramck, Michigan Cash Services: Liberty Financial Incorporated Capetown,

Jul 02 2016
dream home estates, inc. dream equities,dream foundation Inexperienced, over confident, basically all talk newport beach California Author: Irvine, California Realtors: dream home estates, inc. NEWPORT BEACH,

Jun 29 2016
Nefarious Jobs All talk, no action Internet Author: Kansas Personal Services: Nefarious Jobs Internet