BLOG TALK RADIO IN5D Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: blog talk radio in5d
There may be more specific results for "blog talk radio in5d"
For more specific results for "blog talk radio in5d"
Showing 26-50 of 4,827 Found Reports For more specific results for "blog talk radio in5d"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 07 2017
Arm & Hammer Church & Dwight Co.Inc. I just wanted my rebate for litter. Representative email for rebate is wrong. She was fast in talking and rude! She didn't really want to talk to me at all or give me any information. Del Rio, Texas Nationwide Author: PORT ORANGE, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Arm & Hammer Nationwide

Jun 05 2017
Income Solutions LLC big talk get all this, got scamed, live the big dream gladstone Missouri Author: FERRYSBURG, Michigan Home Based Business: Income Solutions LLC gladstone, Missouri

Jun 04 2017
NAPRX National Association of Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives Bait You In and Then Never Talk to You Again Washington DC Dist of Columbia Author: South Carolina Pharmacies: NAPRX Washington DC, Dist of Columbia

Jun 03 2017
Dr. Richard A. Weiss MD Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Dr. Richard A. Weiss MD of Newport Beach burned my skin during skin laser resurfacing Newport Beach, California RESPONSE OF DR. RICHARD WEISS Author: fullerton, California Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Richard A. Weiss MD Newport Beach, California

May 31 2017
RevShareMedia Marcel, Frank, Scott Talk me out of my money with a smile though the phone line Nationwide Author: Birmingham, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: RevShareMedia Nationwide

May 31 2017
Grand Incentives Grand Navigator Took my deposit, never heard from me. Can't talk to anyone on phone. Sarasota , Florida Please contact us Author: Palmer, Alaska Lodging: Grand Incentives Sarasota, Florida

May 25 2017
Larry Weir National Record Promotion. New Music Weekly, National Radio Hits, Airplay Access Professional Conartist Beware! Do not do business with Larry Weir or his as affiliate companies! Los Angeles California Author: Evansville, Indiana Modeling & Talent Agencies: Larry Weir Los Angeles, California

May 24 2017
Straight Talk Wireless For the past 3 months my data has been running out 2-3 weeks into my monthly plan. i even started purchasing an extra 5GB of data to see if it would last me. NOPE. I know im getting ripped off. Last month 4-25 says i used 11.01GB of data. this month 5-25 says i used 10.28GB of data. yeah right. RIP OFF Nationwide Nationwide Straight Talk Wireless For the past 3 months my data has been running out 2-3 weeks into my monthly plan. i even started purchasing an extra 5GB of data to see if it would last me. NOPE. I know im get Author: Thomasville, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless Nationwide

May 22 2017
Car Care Central Provo Utah carcarecentralusa.com To whom it may concern, I am making my second attempt to talk with a manager/owner of the Provo Car Care Center USA. I hope that this makes it in the hands of someone that cares truly like the name says. Don Provo Utah What is the ripoff? Author: Orem, Utah Auto Repair Service: Car Care Central Provo Utah ProVO, Select State/Province

May 22 2017
USA Nursery No way to contact: answering machine filled: cannot even leave message or talk to a human! New Haven Connecticut Author: Southampton, Massachusetts Nurseries: USA Nursery New Haven, Connecticut

May 19 2017
American Radio American in Jax FL, Knoxville Tennessee, & Roswell Georgia Horrible Install Job, Mounted box on spare & then Ignored phone Calls/Benz Referral Jacksonville Florida
Author: Orange Park, Florida Car Stereos & Alarms: American Radio Jacksonville, Florida

May 18 2017
Sunset Escapes Talk about a rip off. Tell you you purchased something you didn't and you can have all kinds of stuff but you just need to pay the other 598.00! High pressure, tell you you have a credit of 598.00 but you can't do anything with that! Nationwide Author: Shaftsbury, Vermont Air Travel: Sunset Escapes Nationwide

May 14 2017
Straight talk pre paid cell company Internet Straight talk pre paid cell company Internet Author: allyn, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Straight talk Internet

May 10 2017
Nutranow I called three times and each time I could not talk to a supervisor and then each gal JUST HUNG up on me. I have never been so disrespected by anyone they are very RUDE Nationwide Author: Belcourt, North Dakota Weightloss Programs: Nutranow Nationwide

May 09 2017
IOSTLCO I used a pay phone in Utah for a call to my daughter in California as it was an emergency and I had no cell phone service. Nowhere was there any rate or charges listed by the phone. I did NOT get to talk to my daughter so I left her a message no longer than 40 seconds. Surprise, surprise, when I checked my credit card 2 days later there was a charge of $32.26. Outrageous!! This company needs to be stopped!! I have contacted my credit card company and are disputing the charge. I will NOT pay Palo Alto California Author: Torrance, California BBB Better Business Bureau: IOSTLCO

May 07 2017
Straight Talk Telephone Roaming scam Florida Florida
Roaming plan scam Author: Killeen, Texas Telemarketing Companies: Straight Talk Telephone

May 03 2017
Veritas I too was ripped off and would love to talk to you. Please contact me. Los Angeles California Author: Fontana, California Loan Modification: Veritas Los Angeles, California

May 02 2017
Select Home Warranty Choice home warranty Select Home warranty is a scam. They always lie and find a reason not to pay. Than I spoke this Gentleman by the name of Nelson and he said he is the top person at this office. But he would not let me talk to anyone over him. He said OH THEY DONT TALK TO CUSTOMERS! That's not there job. Mahwah New Jersey Author: THornton, Colorado Warranty Companies: Select Home Warranty Mahwah, New Jersey

Apr 29 2017
CAR SALES OF SOUTH FLORIDA On April 22, 2017 I went to a Car Sales of South Florida 3831 Davie Blvd Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312. I talk to the Finance Manager name Barry, I notified him that I was looking to purchase a Mercedes Benz in which he didn’t have available at the time. So he called the manager name Johnathon on the phone. Johnathon informed him that he was at the Auction and he had a White 2012 Mercedez Benz with 75k miles title clean with no problems and no recalls with 2 owners that he could purchase. FRAUD Author: Miami, Florida Auto Dealers: CAR SALES OF SOUTH FLORIDA

Apr 28 2017
Cornerstone apts Apt complex bully you into purchasing their insurance, they are very prejudice ,they have black tenants, but no black employees,they talk to you as if you was nothing, the staff is very rude , the mzaintinance steal from your apt, the office staff is very prejudice against blacks Nationwide Author: las vegas,, Nevada Racists: Cornerstone apts Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
metro pcs talk about bad service Fort Wayne Indiana (IN) Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: metro pcs Fort Wayne, Indiana

Apr 25 2017
Color by pascale I purchased a mascara from pascale company April 6, 2017. This company has no customer service and I couldn't find a phone number to talk to some one alive. I haven't heard from them not even by e mail. Since I purchased the mascara for 6.99,I never got an email to confirm date and time where I must received my package. Facebook Author: El Paso , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Color by pascale Internet

Apr 23 2017
Vine Vera, Refaeli, Sagi I was duped by the salesmen from Vine Vera. . They mesmerized me with talk, pressure,shuffling bags switched products after purchase Bakersfield California Author: Bakersfield, California Skin Care: Vine Vera Bakersfield, California

Apr 21 2017
Affordabledivorce.com cheapandfastdivorce.com Misled, misrepresented, hidden fees, refuse refund, rude, argumentative, different person each time, requested supervisor 2 months + and have yet to talk to one Internet Author: Panama City, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Affordabledivorce.com Internet

Apr 20 2017
Marco Kozlowski TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Marco Kozlowski’s dedicated to 100% total customer satisfaction. Marco Kozlowski focuses on helping one million people achieve financial freedom & complete health in next ten years. Healthier, Wealthier and Wiser... none of which are taught in school. Author: St Leonards, Other Customer: Marco Kozlowski & Luxury Homes Group TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Marco Kozlowski 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Marco Kozlowski a leading expert on delegation & systems process engineering. Marco Kozlowski Wealth: The Formula teaches business owners on structuring businesses to maximize profit & compensation. Orlando, Florida