Your Search | blu cigs
Approximately 156 Reports Found

Aug 28 2014
Regal Cigs Regal Cigs Ripoff Escondido California Author: Lakewood, Washington Internet Marketing Companies: Regal Cigs Escondido, California

Jul 24 2014
E Cigaretts E-Cigs Sample E-cigaretts Miami Florida Author: Huntington Beach, California Home HealthCare: E Cigaretts Miami, Florida

Jul 10 2014
the Blu Dot This company sold me a STOLEN Cell Phone and then refused to give a refund. I contacted the BBB and they have offered a refund. We will see. Will NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN! BAd Company! Clifton Heights Pennsylvania Author: Lolo, Montana Cellular Phone Companies: the Blu Dot Clifton Heights, Pennsylvania

Jun 25 2014
iTech Deals Purchased items WI-2600BAPK-BLU 2600mAh PowerBank Keychain Battery Charger in Blue and in Pink. The sent me an email when the item shipped with a DHLGlobal tracking number and a USPS tracking number. Neither number exists and the package shipped on 6/19/2014. I have contacted DHL & the USPS and the item does not exist in their records. Contacted company by phone. No answer Laakewood New Jersey Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Computer Mail Order: iTech Deals Laakewood, New Jersey

Jun 23 2014
Blu Domain Aundrea Maniz Hasselback (CEO) Blu Domain, Aundrea Maniz Hasselback, CEO, SCAM, Bludomain.com, Domain Parker Colorado Author: Arkansas Personal Services: Blu Domain Parker, Colorado

May 30 2014
Totally wicked Totally wicked e cigs I have been a customer for close to a year and would not take checks lost bank card what about people who only use checks my check would have been less then 10 dollars I am done I am in customer sales I am done with totally wicked there customer services not service they lost a loyal customer and long term customer Sarasota Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Smoke Shops: Totally wicked Sarasota, Florida

May 16 2014
Blu eCigs Refused to accept return or exchange of product ordered in error Nationwide Author: Monroe, Georgia Tobacco Companies: Blu eCigs Nationwide

May 12 2014
e-cig / e-cig Company I fell victim to e-cigs free starter kit scam! Rancho Cucamonga, California Author: Verona, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Companies: e-cig Rancho Cucamonga,, California

May 03 2014
NMG*HS Vitamins also,Regal cigs Took money out of my account I did not agree to. Only accepted a free trial offer. No more. Kennesaw Georgia Author: Aiea, Hawaii Supplemental Health Programs: NMG*HS Vitamins Kennesaw, Georgia

Apr 14 2014
No Flame E-Cigarette Bright Safe cigs This business needs to be stopped. Miami Beach Florida Author: Glenrock, Wyoming On-Line Business: No Flame E-Cigarette Miami Beach , Florida

Apr 10 2014
regal cigs trial I ordered the free trial and unaware they were deducting 119.00 dollars from my bank account making my account over it's limit-This is a total rip off and they need to be stopped.Wish someone would file a class action suit on them. Tempe Arizona Author: San Antonio, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: regal cigs trial Tempe, Arizona

Apr 08 2014
Blu-Choc Frenchies Purchased a sweet baby boy french bulldog with a health guarantee but when we got him home and to our vet that same day we found out he was INFESTED with life threatening parasites Hemet, California Internet
Author: PLAYA VISTA, California Animal Abuse: Blu-Choc Frenchies Internet

Mar 23 2014
blu blu e cig West Branch Michigan Author: West Branch, Michigan Supplemental Health Programs: blu West Branch, Michigan

Mar 15 2014
xo cigs, xocigs.com Buyer Beware CA Author: streetname, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: xo cigs Select State/Province

15, Report #1120887

Feb 04 2014
regal cigs regal cigs Deceitful Company ,Charged my account an unauthorized $119.95,putting my credit card over the limit ,Services reps won't tranfere you to speak with supervisors Escondido California Author: conore, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: regal cigs escondidi , California

16, Report #1120431

Feb 03 2014
regal cigs hidden charges escondido california Author: mayfield, Kentucky Computer Mail Order: vaperlite escdidio ca., Select State/Province

Jan 24 2014
E-Cigs Brand I ordered the first time because my husband was diagnosed with throat cancer and it was only $4.95. Then I received a second shipment in late October with a charge on my credit card of $99. Troy Michigan Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: E-Cigs Brand Troy, Michigan

Jan 18 2014
Louis W. Hunt Jr. and Blu Chip Media Stole 3500 Dollars from us with a College Radio and Promotion scam Port Florida
Author: Los Angeles, California Advertising / Deceptive: Blu Chip Media - Louis W. Hunt Jr. Port Florida, Florida

Dec 30 2013
Regal E cigs sent for a free trial starer kit for $4.95 for a E cig.to try for fourteen days the next thing I knew they had taking $119 dollars out of my bank accout Tempe Arizona
Author: Martinsville, Indiana Advertising / Deceptive: Regal E cigs Tempe, Arizona

Dec 01 2013
Bright Burn E Cigs The charge me $ 59.67.where i did not order somethig Miami Beach, Florida Author: Queens, New York Smoke Shops: Bright Burn E Cigs Miami Beach,, Florida

Nov 15 2013
William E Bales aka William E Smitsonaka Stars of Hollywood Network Mr Bales is just a sub host on BLU HOST takes your $$, then locks your domain name and doesnt deliver nor release Los Angeles California Author: l a, California Computer Fraud: William E Bales Los Angeles, California

Sep 30 2013
e-cigs brand electronic cigarette e-cigs will not cancel your order the the first time, and give you a hard time there-after internet Author: Pennsylvania Alternative Health: e-cigs brand electronic cigarette Select State/Province

Sep 17 2013
No Flame E-Cigs With this company only the customer gets burned Troy, Michigan Author: Chicago, Illinois Tobacco Companies: e-cigs Troy, Michigan

Sep 07 2013
Smokeless Image Volt electronic cigarettes, e-cigs New Philadelphia Ohio Author: Cary, Illinois Sales People: Smokeless Image New Philadelphia, Ohio

Aug 21 2013
V2 CIGS V2 menthol full smoke anywhere smoke free odor free tar free Most ecigs are lies, don't work or unavailable when needed, some just don't charge, very expensive Made in china Made in china Author: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Home HealthCare: V2 CIGS Select State/Province

critic