Your Search | blu cigs
Approximately 154 Reports Found

Jul 17 2013
No Flame E-Cigarette, Bright Safe Cigs Charged S&H on a Trial Starter Kit, as advertised. AND Over $100.00 for Merch/Serv UNKNOWN Miami Beach Florida Author: WALNUT GROVE, California Medical Supplies: No Flame E-Cigarette Miami Beach, Florida

Jul 04 2013
E cigs AKA Electronic CigarettesE-Cigarettes Company offers a trial, but then charges $99 the very next month without disclosure. Internet Nationwide
Author: Cordova, Tennessee Alternative Health: E cigs Nationwide

Jul 03 2013
Bright Burn E Cigs Scam! Unkown Florida Author: 92399, California Unusual Rip-Off: Bright Burn E Cigs Unkown, Florida

Jun 30 2013
Blu Dragon Cane Corsos hip dysplasia, poor health guarantee Tobyhanna Pennsylvania Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Dog Breeders: Blu Dragon Cane Corsos Tobyhanna, Pennsylvania

Jun 19 2013
Bright Burn E Cigs They charged my account $59.67 and over drafted my account which cost me another $30.00 I got my free kit and they said nothing about charging me later for anything. internet Author: Battle Creek, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Bright Burn E Cigs Internet

Jun 18 2013
No Flame E Cigs Surprise, company took additional 109.00 out of my acct a month later.4.95 not a good deal after all Internet Author: Lebanon, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: No Flame E Cigs Internet

Jun 13 2013
Cameron Lei, Richard Fleming, Ric Fleming, Rich Fleming, Aquabella Designs, Camleibella.com, Blu Designs, Blu pearl media,  DO YOUR RESEARCH ON Cameron Lei, Richard Fleming, Ric Fleming, Rich Fleming, Aquabella Designs, Camleibella.com, Blu Designs, Blu pearl media, because he is a LIAR, COMMITS FRAUD, WOMANIZER! WOMANIZER, PREDATOR, PATHELOGICAL LIAR, SCAMMER, CHEATER, GAMBLER, WILL LOOK FOR WOMEN WITH MONEY AND SCAM YOU! aquabelladesignsllc.com Florida
Author: Florida Internet Services: Cameron Lei, Richard Fleming, Ric Fleming, Rich Fleming, Aquabella Designs, Camleibella.com, Blu Designs, Blu pearl media, Internet, Florida

Jun 11 2013
r Cam Lei, Cameron Lei but really his name is Richard Fleming or Aquabelladesignsllc.com or Blu Designs, Camleibella.com (FRAUD - IMPERSONATOR) LIAR! His sugardaddy name is: Amorecandy or Cam Lei, Cameron Lei but really his name is Richard Fleming or Aquabelladesignsllc.com or Blu Designs, Camleibella.com (FRAUD - IMPERSONATOR) LIAR! Internet Georgia
Author: Georgia Internet Services: Cam Lei, Cameron Lei Internet, Georgia

Jun 11 2013
Cameron Lei, Richard V Fleming, Ric Fleming, Rich Fleming, Richard Merlo, Aqua Bella, Aquabella Designs, Blu Camlei, Camleibella.com, Blu Designs, Blu pearl media, Cameron Lei is a FRAUD, CON ARTIST, LIAR DON'T DATE HIM or DO BUSINESS WITH HIM. When I spoke with this person on the phone and learned some things about him, I always google or use other sources to check people out. There are too many crazy people and LIARS out there. I saw the June 8th RIPOFF REPORT written by this woman and then I began to find out more and more and more about him. OMG! This guy is BAD NEWS!!!!!!!.  Atlanta, Tampa, Ft. Lauderdale, Marietta, etc. Internet
Author: Florida Internet Services: Richard V Fleming, Ric Fleming, Rich Fleming, Richard Merlo, Aqua Bella, Aquabella Designs, Blu Camlei, Camleibella.com, Blu Designs, Blu pearl media, Cameron Lei is a FRAUD, CON ARTIST, LIAR Internet

Jun 07 2013
XO Cigs xocig.com, the biggest scam/rip off to quit smoking Burbank California Author: 94587, California Unusual Rip-Off: xocigs.com, XO Cigs Burbank, California

Jun 06 2013
No Flame E Cigs Ordered starter kit for $4.95 and they charged $109.67 to my account without my permission or my placing an order. I've called 3 times and they REFUSE to give me a return authorization number, which is what their return policy requires. Miami Beach Florida Author: , North Carolina Supplemental Health Programs: No Smoke E Cigs Miami Beach, Florida

Jun 05 2013
Hoosier E-Cig Supply Hoosier would not accept return of defective cartomizers for e-cigs. Greensburg, Internet Author: Rocky River, Ohio Computer Mail Order: Hoosier E-Cig Supply Internet

Jun 02 2013
Blu Flame E-Cigs Ordered a FREE TRIAL of starter pack for no flame E-cigs. There were no terms and conditions. Just the free trial for $4.95. A week later they took out $99.06. I called they said it was n terms and conditions I went back re read and no there is not. I am very careful about that. My account was overdrawn and I had to cancel my debit card. After multipe arguments on the phone they said to return the product and I would get a refund. Have not seen it yet so I filed a claim with my bank. They need to be put out of business or in my opinion in jail for using the fact that you are desperate to quit smoking to steal from people. Miami Beach Florida Author: McDonough, Georgia Supplemental Health Programs: Blu Flame E-Cigs Miami Beach, Florida

Jun 02 2013
Regal Cigs405 West Fairmont Dr. Regal Cigs is a scam, ripping people off. Free trial my ass.There should be an attorney out their who would file a class action suit on our behalf Tempe Arizona Author: Pevely, Missouri Tobacco Companies: Regal Cigs405 West Fairmont Dr. Tempe, Arizona

Jun 01 2013
No Flame E-cigs Rip off Miami Florida Author: Gainesvillie, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: No Flame E-cigs Miamia, Florida

May 22 2013
e-cigs brand Another rip-off outfit Troy Michigan Author: Cedar Park, Texas Tobacco Companies: e-cigs brand Troy, Michigan

May 20 2013
Fassie Sold a refurbished Samsung55 blu-ray Tv to me under fraudulent means..was advertised as new.al I payed for 2 3- D glasses $299.00 and never reci Internet Author: New Port, California Electronic Manufacturers: Fassie Internet

May 16 2013
Blu Couture Wedding Films Stole my money and never gave me my wedding video Irvine California Author: Los Angeles, California Video & Film Production: Blu Couture Wedding Films Irvine, California

May 15 2013
xo cigs WORLDS BIGGEST RIPOFF SHADY BUSINESS PRACTICES. FREE TRIAL MY A**!!!!! Internet California Author: Detroit, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: xo cigs Internet

May 09 2013
Bluedial.com I ORDERED A NEW WATCH FROM BLUE DIAL WAS DEBITED PROMPTLY AND RECIEVED A WATCH THAT WAS NOT OPERATING . I USED MY TIME / FUEL / MONEY [ 5.40 ] TO FIX A NEW WATCH. BLUE DIAL SAID THEY WOULD CREDIT MY CARD FOR THE AMOUNT . I CALL EACH TIME AND BLU DIAL SERVICE TELLS ME EACH TIME THAT IT TAKES 4-7 DAYS TO CREDIT MY CARD. I HAVE ALLOWED THIS A NUMBER OF TIMES AND HAD ENOUGH , SO I AM POSTING COMPLAINTS ON THE INTERNET WITH EVERY WEB SITE AND BLOG UNTIL I RECIEVE MY CREDIT. LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: HURST, Texas Jewelry Stores: Bluedial.com LAS VEGAS, Nevada

May 09 2013
E-CIGS e-cigs bait and switch rip-off Troy Michigan Author: Clarkdale, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: E-CIGS Troy, Michigan

May 04 2013
saphire e-cigs SCAM, SCAM,SCAM greenville South Carolina Author: satellite beach, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: saphire e-cigs greenville, South Carolina

Apr 25 2013
E-Cigs Brand Triangle Fulfillment for the simple fee of 4.95,I was charged the whopping 149.95+35.00 over draft Troy, Michigan Author: Buxton, Maine Miscellaneous Electronics: E-Cigs Brand Troy, Michigan

Apr 24 2013
Dealcigs.com e cigs, ego kits, ce4 san pedro, California Author: san pedro, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Dealcigs.com san pedro, California

Apr 15 2013
Regal Cigs Stole my money! Tempe, Minnesota Author: Northfield, Minnesota Miscellaneous Companies: Regal Cigs Tempe, Minnesota

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC