BLU CIGS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: blu cigs
There may be more reports for "blu cigs"
For more results perform a general search for "blu cigs"
Showing 26-50 of 195 Found Reports For more specific results for "blu cigs"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Nov 02 2015
ECIGS BRAND Trial offer, only pay for shipping, you have been selected, free Troy Michigan
Author: Lowell, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: e-Cigs Brand Troy, Michigan

Jul 25 2015
E-Cigs Pro Vapor E-Cigs Original Survey Scam Fraudlent Bank Charges St. Louis Missouri E-cig and pro vapor 415 busses underground ST. Louis, mo. 63129 Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: E-Cigs Pro Vapor St. Louis, Missouri

Jun 15 2015
Blu Cigs Horrible Taste Charlotte, NC Nationwide Author: Sturgis, Michigan Questionable Activities: Blu Cigs Nationwide

29, Report #1196745

Dec 20 2014
V2 Cigs Using customer funds before shipping product Miami Internet Author: Allentown, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: V2 Cigs Internet

30, Report #1196112

Dec 17 2014
Blu Couture Wedding Films Marty Grusznis, aka Dreamscope Took the money and ran Chicago Chicago Author: Holly, Michigan Wedding Services: Blu Couture Wedding Films internet

31, Report #1193589

Dec 06 2014
SELF HELP WORKS I DIDN'T DO THIS ON MY DEBIT/C.C. I DON'T NEED WEIGHT LOSS N I'M 65 YRS OLD SOMEONE USED THIS N I WANT THEM 2 GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK.CALIFORNIA Nationwide do not use e-cigs Author: PAWTUCKET, Rhode Island Weightloss Programs: SELF HELP WORKS Nationwide

32, Report #1190295

Nov 20 2014
Blu Couture Wedding Films Blu Couture Didn't receive wedding video or refund Nationwide Author: Hollywood, Florida Wedding Services: Blu Couture Wedding Films Nationwide

Nov 09 2014
Regal E Cigs https://www.tryregalcigs.com Deceptive Business Practices, or.....Legalized Extortion? Escondido California Author: Edison, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Regal E Cigs Internet

Oct 18 2014
E-Cigs Brand I was scammed out of $200.00, an unauthorized debit of $99.99 plus overdraft and returned check fees. Troy Michigan Author: Brownsburg, Indiana Miscellaneous Electronics: E-Cigs Brand Nationwide

Sep 29 2014
Regal Cigs Regal e-cigwww.getregalcigs.comAlso offered as free award for completing an online survey. That is how I got scammed e-cig Regal, Regal E-cig Escondido California Author: Dora, Missouri $$ REWARDS Offered: Regal Cigs Escondido, California

Sep 15 2014
Blu Devil Marketing AT&T Uverse False Opportunity Raleigh North Carolina
Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Employers: Blu Devil Marketing Raleigh, North Carolina

Sep 10 2014
inlyte On August 12, 2014 I ordered the trial e-cig starter packet for $5.95 online. Nothing in the packet I received stated I would be charged monthly unless canceled. On August 28, 2014 I was charged $117.95 for another month's of e-cigs. On 9-10-14 I noticed this charged can called to cancel. The thick indian accented man refused to give me credit and offered a 1x courtesy to resend packet. I refused and asked for a credit again, Was denited Van Nuys CA Author: marietta, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: inlyte Internet

Aug 28 2014
Regal Cigs Regal Cigs Ripoff Escondido California Author: Lakewood, Washington Internet Marketing Companies: Regal Cigs Escondido, California

Jul 24 2014
E Cigaretts E-Cigs Sample E-cigaretts Miami Florida Author: Huntington Beach, California Home HealthCare: E Cigaretts Miami, Florida

Jul 17 2014
Bright Burn Cigs E Cigs Lux Internet offer free starter package $4.95 6/29/2014 received package 7/9 on 7/12 charged credit card $109.67 said I signed to join & had 14 days to cancel/return package or I owed $109.73 debited my credit card Internet Author: Staten Island, New York Credit Card Fraud: Bright Burn Cigs Internet

Jul 10 2014
the Blu Dot This company sold me a STOLEN Cell Phone and then refused to give a refund. I contacted the BBB and they have offered a refund. We will see. Will NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN! BAd Company! Clifton Heights Pennsylvania Author: Lolo, Montana Cellular Phone Companies: the Blu Dot Clifton Heights, Pennsylvania

Jun 25 2014
iTech Deals Purchased items WI-2600BAPK-BLU 2600mAh PowerBank Keychain Battery Charger in Blue and in Pink. The sent me an email when the item shipped with a DHLGlobal tracking number and a USPS tracking number. Neither number exists and the package shipped on 6/19/2014. I have contacted DHL & the USPS and the item does not exist in their records. Contacted company by phone. No answer Laakewood New Jersey Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Computer Mail Order: iTech Deals Laakewood, New Jersey

Jun 23 2014
Blu Domain Aundrea Maniz Hasselback (CEO) Blu Domain, Aundrea Maniz Hasselback, CEO, SCAM, Bludomain.com, Domain Parker Colorado Author: Arkansas Personal Services: Blu Domain Parker, Colorado

May 30 2014
Totally wicked Totally wicked e cigs I have been a customer for close to a year and would not take checks lost bank card what about people who only use checks my check would have been less then 10 dollars I am done I am in customer sales I am done with totally wicked there customer services not service they lost a loyal customer and long term customer Sarasota Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Smoke Shops: Totally wicked Sarasota, Florida

May 16 2014
Blu eCigs Refused to accept return or exchange of product ordered in error Nationwide Author: Monroe, Georgia Tobacco Companies: Blu eCigs Nationwide

May 12 2014
e-cig / e-cig Company I fell victim to e-cigs free starter kit scam! Rancho Cucamonga, California Author: Verona, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Companies: e-cig Rancho Cucamonga,, California

May 03 2014
NMG*HS Vitamins also,Regal cigs Took money out of my account I did not agree to. Only accepted a free trial offer. No more. Kennesaw Georgia Author: Aiea, Hawaii Supplemental Health Programs: NMG*HS Vitamins Kennesaw, Georgia

Apr 14 2014
No Flame E-Cigarette Bright Safe cigs This business needs to be stopped. Miami Beach Florida Author: Glenrock, Wyoming On-Line Business: No Flame E-Cigarette Miami Beach , Florida

Apr 10 2014
regal cigs trial I ordered the free trial and unaware they were deducting 119.00 dollars from my bank account making my account over it's limit-This is a total rip off and they need to be stopped.Wish someone would file a class action suit on them. Tempe Arizona Author: San Antonio, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: regal cigs trial Tempe, Arizona

Apr 08 2014
Blu-Choc Frenchies Purchased a sweet baby boy french bulldog with a health guarantee but when we got him home and to our vet that same day we found out he was INFESTED with life threatening parasites Hemet, California Internet
Your puppies health guarantee Author: PLAYA VISTA, California Animal Abuse: Blu-Choc Frenchies Internet