Your Search | blue sky wind power

Jan 18 2017
power sport distro This company is terrible Internet Author: lexington, Tennessee Motor Vehicle: power sport distro Internet

Jan 17 2017
Proven Power Sports Mini Search LLC Took my mony for a scooter , never delivered it , their phone is now disconnweted and no one answers the email Brooklynn New York Author: Elgin, Texas Motorcycles: Proven Power Sports Brooklynn, New York

Jan 17 2017
Blue Mountain Cards bluemountain.com I have tried to cancel the free trial before they charged me. When I called to cancel they had me on hold waiting for the next available for 45 minutes, I know this is a scam to get you to hang up. I did call back again in a couple of days and again on hold for over an hour. No company is that busy I have called the Social Security and waited less time. They want you to hang up so you can't cancel. They take all your information before hand by a recording machine so they could cancel you because they know who is calling. Kissimmee Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Personal Services: Blue Mountain Cards Internet

Jan 17 2017
Living Social Open Sky Open Sky Open Sky Living Social Scams its customers New York Internet
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: Living Social Open Sky Internet

Jan 16 2017
Power Sellers Digital Camera DO NOT USE- LIARS- CROOKED DEALINGS New York New York Author: Indio, California Cameras & Video: Power Sellers Digital Camera Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Blue Screen Production Blue Screen production or ALEKSANDR SHARAPOVA Fraud Entertainment Casting los angeles Nationwide Author: Pasadena, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Blue Screen Production Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
Blue Pearl Veterinary Services Dr. Marc Bercovitch Gave our cat a painful death Franklin Tn.
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Animal Services: Blue Pearl Veterinary Services Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
Robert Dale Hill The Wind Walker Con artist, liar, thief, Nashville, Tennessee Nashville Tennessee Author: Bristol, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Robert Dale Hill Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Alpha Fuel refused to refund charges to my account for their product even though I cancelled my membership within the prescribed amount of time. Furthermore, the 'customer service representatives refuse to let me speak with a supervisor or transfer my call to anyone that has decision making power. Savannah Georgia
Author: Clinton, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: Alpha Fuel Internet

Jan 11 2017
luminous power technology work scam Colorado and india Nationwide Dodged a Bullet Author: Trenton, New Jersey Employment Services: luminous power technology Nationwide

Jan 10 2017
Kent Carr Touches The Sky Professional Services Kent Carr, Kent Wright fraud sales, fake sales, slamming customers, chargebacks upon payment sent out chicago Illinois
Author: columbus, Ohio Sales People: Kent Carr Touches The Sky Professional Services chicago, Illinois

Jan 08 2017
Sky Casino in Occidental Caribe Resort Latinstar International Casino Misrepresented being owned by Mr Barcelo, did not disclose Jackpot full rules/odds, possible fraud Punta Cana Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Casinos: Sky Casino in Occidental Caribe Resort Punta Cana,

Jan 06 2017
Drivetime /Bridgecrest Bridgecrest DriveTime This company is so misleading! They charge double the blue book value and add thousands of dollars for financing. They will repo your vehicle if you are a month behind. Arizona Nationwide Stay Away If You're A Serial Deadbeat! Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Car Financing: Drivetime /Bridgecrest Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
Liberty Power Energy supplier Fort Lauderdale Florida Pay or take the hit.... Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: Liberty Power Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jan 06 2017
Sky Casino in Occidental Caribe Latinstar International Casino Beware of Jackot aka Super Keno game there; we suspect dishonesty and they would not show surveillance Punta Cana Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Casinos: Sky Casino in Occidental Caribe Punta Cana,

Jan 04 2017
Power Seller Digital Horrible Company - Bait & Switch - Scam you for the 15% restocking fee! BUYER BEWARE Internet Author: Chapel Hill, North Carolina Cameras & Video: Power Seller Digital Internet

Jan 04 2017
HouseMax They do not transfer the utilities to their name until you shut it down Kansas city Missouri Author: Blue Springs, Missouri Real Estate Services: HouseMax Kansas city, Missouri

Jan 02 2017
Rotita rotita.com NAVY BLUE BLAZER ORDERED DEC 1 2016 28.00 DEBITED FROM CHECKING ON DEC 2 2016 TELEPHONE NUMBER IS NON WORKING AND DESPITE EMAILING ALL THE INFO-NO RESPONSE...DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! PERHAPS SAN JOSE CA-BUT THAT IS PROBABLY BOGUS TOO Internet Author: Depere, Wisconsin Cross-Border Scams: Rotita Internet

Jan 02 2017
99 Santa sent a Blue Tooth Adapter that did not work West Seneca New York Author: Sun Lakes, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: 99 Santa West Seneca, NY

Jan 02 2017
A New Life Sober Living Lantana, Flokida A New Life Halfway House BEWARE Ladies!! They kept my refundable deposit-Avoided my calls-Even asked to talk to my Counselors!! Lantana Florida Author: Blue Bell, Pennsylvania Shelters - Homeless - Safe Houses: A New Life Sober Living Lantana, Fl Lantana, Florida

Dec 30 2016
Blue Housing Group, Inc BHG a Real Estate Company I received an email stating that the company was interested in hiring me but I needed to take an HR certification to be eligible for the position. Here is a copy of the email I received after I paid the fee! YOU ARE THE BEST! Your payment was successfully received. Please complete your HRC Employment Certification immediately To begin your HRC Employment Certification go to - bluehousinggroup.com/start_assessment.html P.S. If you have any questions, please give me a call. Good luck, Amy Paulson Amy Paulson New Hire Administrator BHG a Real Estate Company Internet Author: Smithfield, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Blue Housing Group, Inc Internet

Dec 29 2016
Ocwen,Hubzu,Alta Source My home had caught on fire and I called Ocwen to report it and sent the fire report and they never fixed the home.After a few months they refused payments in the home and sent my money order back to me with a letter in which I have all documents!I have had to file Bankruptcy because of them and after three years they are still trying to take the land,less than an acre that I haves lived on for 20 years.I replaced that home with an old Older one so me and my kids would have a place to stay.I am a single woman that works everyday and pays my bills and all I want is this little piece of land and no one can help me.They have the trailer and land for sales on Homes.com as if it is perfect condition which is false advertising.I have tried reasoning with them but get no where at all.Do not know what to do anymore.They also tried to get my power cut off on the older house today.Please if anyone has any answers to what I need to do please help me!! Internet  Author: Jefferson , South Carolina Liars: Ocwen,Hubzu,Alta Source Internet

Dec 27 2016
Blue Pelican Marina Hernando Beach, Florida - AFLG Investments 4030 W Boy Scout Blvd. Suite 135, Tampa, Florida 33607Phone: 855- 235-4320Phone: 813- 443-8203Fax: 813- 443-8300Email: pe@aflginvestments.com Misrepresentation Hernando Beach Florida
Threatning Phone Calls Author: Tampa, Florida Boat Dealers: Blue Pelican Marina Hernando Beach, Florida

Dec 25 2016
Indie Power $1500 Campaign For A Promoter To Not Even Do Half Of What He Says Studio City,California Internet Author: Texarkana, Texas Producers: Indie Power Internet

Dec 25 2016
Big city bride big city bride, big city events, susan cordogan Susan Cordogan and Big City Bride threw our trust in the wind by not appearing, by tripling our wedding bill, and by two-timing us chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Wedding Services: Big city bride chicago, Illinois