BLUE SRIES X Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: blue sries x
There may be more specific results for "blue sries x"
For more specific results for "blue sries x"
Showing 1-25 of 13,109 Found Reports For more specific results for "blue sries x"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 15 2017
Tempo LLC Why not lease I financed a livingroom set at a furniture store in Maplewood new jersey. It was for six months but when my last payment was due Tempo kept making deductions from my account. California Internet Doesn't add up Author: EAST ORANGE, New Jersey Financial Services: Tempo LLC Internet

Aug 15 2017
Blue clouds deal.com I ordered a waist trainer off of Facebook which was blue clouds deals. com and they money came out of my check and I still haven’t got it. It’s been over 3 weeks Internet Author: North Vernon, Indiana Adult Care Facilities: Blue clouds deal.com Internet

Aug 15 2017
Alpha X Boost Muscle X boost SCAM ALERT Nationwide (Based out of Florida) Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Supplemental Health Programs: Alpha X Boost Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Try replenish Ordered 2 trial creams then charged 89.95 x 2 for 2 months Internet Author: HONEY BROOK, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Try replenish Internet

Aug 12 2017
Blue Cloud Fashions Internet Author: Opelika, Alabama Adult Care Facilities: Blue Cloud Fashions Internet

6, Report #1392090

Aug 11 2017
X-Drive Complete Nutrition CBD Oil Overcharge Las Vegas Nevada Author: White House, Tennessee Supplemental Health Programs: X-Drive Las Vegas, Nevada

7, Report #1391997

Aug 11 2017
Blue Host Company Unreliable, Charged Redemption Fee No Backups and My Website was Totally Lost Orem Utah Author: San Jose, California Web Hosting: Blue Host Company Orem, Utah

Aug 10 2017
2 Free Nites 2 Free Nites Scam Charlotte North Carolina One more thing Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Travel Services: 2freenites.com Charlotte, North Carolina

Aug 09 2017
Blue Cloud Deals I haven't received the product I order for the past 7 weeks. I'm not sure, I used Facebook to order product Internet Author: Chinle, Arizona Sales People: Blue Cloud Deals Internet

Aug 08 2017
Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney Texas
DETAILED REPORT: Opes Financial Solutions & Rake Murray Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Agencies: Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney, Texas

Aug 07 2017
Encante skin Eye cream via kvo*eyepompPro skin msx Ordered an online eye cream. small print to discontinue in 2weeks .original order 4.99, got charged additional for additional skin products and eye creamevery 2 weeks. ($600.) Before I realized, disbuted wwith. My credit card company, left me paying x 1 order, rest were dropped.but yr later, a collection company claims I owe 98.71 for skin care, I never agreed to!! Besides thinking this was settled a yr ago, furious. A collection agengy!! Needing to respond in 30 days, got notice 2weeks after it was dated. California darwaterfront Author: Bradenton, Florida Skin Care: Encante skin Internet

Aug 06 2017
blue trust loans blue bird loans Iwas not told up front what the interest was , it was over 700%, she said my payment would go down each time I made a payment , but it did not Internet Author: Encino, California Cash Services: blue trust loans Internet

Aug 05 2017
National Check Bureay Hostile, Not truthful, lies in depositions and in court to judges, buys debt for pennies on the dollar and then has a bookkeeper lie in a sworn deposition that you owe thousands of dollars to them. Blue Ash Ohio Author: Cleveland, Ohio Collection Agency's: National Check Bureay Blue Ash, Ohio

Blue cloud deal matthew hagberg  BIG SCAM Internet
Author: Jay, Maine Weightloss Programs: Blue cloud deal matthew hagberg Internet

Aug 05 2017
Blue cloud deals INTERNET/FACEBOOK Order item over 6 weeks ago. Customer service NEVER responds. RIP OFF!! LOST MY $. AND THEY HAVE MY CREDIT INFO. B.B.B NEEDS TO SHUT THIS DOWN BLUE CLOUD Internet Author: Kentwood, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Blue cloud deals Internet

Aug 04 2017
Phenix City Police department I was falsely accused of messing with these creeps kids who was friends with my neighbors who was with wells fargo managers they told the police that i was video taping their kids which was a bold face lie they are using their kids as weapons to wrongfully accuse me of child abuse these creeps are no better than child abusers who kid their own kids involved in a witch hunt and putting fear in them about someone who hasn't done anything to them phenix city Alabama Yes wells fargo was behind all this working with these two managers to try and ruin my life its shocking i know how can a bank to this to people that it was they thought they could litter my yard Author: United States, Liars: Phenix City Police department phenix city, Alabama

17, Report #219217

Aug 04 2017
Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment. Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been offering affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Providing local, one-on-one service to customers since 1900. While automation is the way of the today's world, it won't replace our individual attention to Liberty National policyholders. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Liberty National Life Insurance Company pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Liberty National Life Insurance Company.
Ex Employee Author: Birmingham, Alabama Insurance Companies: Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Commitment to customer satisfaction. Affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Birmingham, Alabama

Aug 03 2017
SPRINT SPRINT Ripped Me Off by Charging me for ONE Month X-3 Cellphone that NO CALLS or TEXTS were Made Purposely....the Amount was Over $500+ Change. The Bill for 3- Cellphones Per Monthly Plan was $100.00 Tax Included, with Unlimited Calls & Texts. Dallas/Ft. Worth Texas Author: Flagstaff, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: SPRINT Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas

Aug 02 2017
Florida Blue We have had Florida Blue for 2.5 years and ever month we have to call because they cancel our membership for one reason or another. I have Crohn's and I need my coverage, we pay our premium and they are forever jerking us around. I'M DONE. We have brought this up to supervisors and they tell us they will check into it but never do. Like I said I'M DONE Pensacola Nationwide Author: Pensacola, Florida Health Insurance: Florida Blue Nationwide

Aug 01 2017
Blue Mountain Online Greeting Cards Credit Card chage without authorization online Internet Author: San Rafael, California Computer Fraud: Blue Mountain Online Greeting Cards Internet

Aug 01 2017
Award Notification Commission/ Commissioner of Judging * Processing Division Larry Hound Executor of Awards I can b winner of jackpot for either 1,325,000.00 a large sum payment or winner of $66,666.66 yearly for 30yrs adding to 2,000,000.00 . I have to send in a fee for $12.99 & rush processing for $3.00 total of $15 dollars. Mandatory is a requirement to win jackpot. 7 days to make sure that it's received. Kansas City, Kansas Author: Blue Ridge, Virginia Attorney Generals: City Officials: Award Notification Commission/ Commissioner of Judging * Processing Division Kansas City, , Kansas

Jul 31 2017
Blue Trust Loan Lac Courte Oreilles Financial Services, LLCHummingbird Funds, LLCOasis Loans LLCOasis Funds LLCLCO Financial ServicesMiinan FundsMiinan Funds LLCLadder CreditAdaawam Funds LLC Will not stop Calling! Hayward Wisconsin
Author: Nevada Loans: Blue Trust Loan Hayward, Wisconsin

Jul 31 2017
Strike it rich X Clearly it states in the letter no purches nessary to enter to win and @ll this person kept doing was try to get me to buy magazines Nationwide Author: Bradford, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Strike it rich X Nationwide

Jul 31 2017
Blue Ridge Communications, BRCTV Blue Bridge Communications aka BRCTV Charges questionable or unethical palmerton Pennsylvania Author: Albrightsville, Pennsylvania Cable TV: Blue Ridge Communications palmerton , Pennsylvania

Jul 31 2017
EnergyBlue Eco Tech Energy Blue Eco TechEnergyblue TechEnergy Blue Tech FREE STEAK DINNER Richardson Texas Author: Richardson, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: EnergyBlue Eco Tech Richardson, Texas