Your Search | blue sries x

Jan 23 2017
Hummingbird Funds Blue Trust Loans Big,Huge, Big RIPOFF! Hayward Wisconsin Author: Hackensack, New Jersey Cash Services: Hummingbird Funds Hayward, Wisconsin

Jan 22 2017
International Award payment center BLUE SERIES XIII ASK ME TO SEND $9 TO win $15,000 check KANSAS CITY Missouri Author: Brooklyn, New York Questionable Activities: International Award payment center KANSAS CITY , Missouri

Jan 21 2017
Blue housing group Scam job offer Internet Author: Orange , California Unusual Rip-Off: Blue housing group Internet

Jan 20 2017
Hummingbird Funds D/B/A Blue Trust Loans Preyed upon my nieveness and honesty; was desperate for money and they took advantage Hayward Wisconsin Author: GOSHEN, Indiana Cash Services: Hummingbird Funds D/B/A Blue Trust Loans

Jan 20 2017
BLUE TRUST LOANS Misinformed, Misled, Lied, No Human compassion Hayward, Wisconsin Internet  Well this company (your company) knows it has issues or you wouldn't be on this website for rebuttals! Again I was totally caught off guard w the interest rate. And people go to this company for financial help NOT more financial hardship! Author: Vero Beach, Florida Credit & Debt Services: BLUE TRUST LOANS Internet

Jan 17 2017
X Drive, Gloss Motive Scamming! Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Hidalgo , Texas Alternative Health: Gloss Motive Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 17 2017
Blue Mountain Cards bluemountain.com I have tried to cancel the free trial before they charged me. When I called to cancel they had me on hold waiting for the next available for 45 minutes, I know this is a scam to get you to hang up. I did call back again in a couple of days and again on hold for over an hour. No company is that busy I have called the Social Security and waited less time. They want you to hang up so you can't cancel. They take all your information before hand by a recording machine so they could cancel you because they know who is calling. Kissimmee Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Personal Services: Blue Mountain Cards Internet

Jan 16 2017
Blue Screen Production Blue Screen production or ALEKSANDR SHARAPOVA Fraud Entertainment Casting los angeles Nationwide Author: Pasadena, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Blue Screen Production Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
Blue Pearl Veterinary Services Dr. Marc Bercovitch Gave our cat a painful death Franklin Tn.
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Animal Services: Blue Pearl Veterinary Services Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
music x ray Submission's past the 45 day guarantee response period & still no response from MUSIC X RAY Internet Author: California Advertising Agencies: music x ray Internet

Jan 13 2017
Jack Hamm - Hammer-X Hammer #3 Hybrid, HitIt400.com, HammerX 400xl, Flat X Shaft, Jack rip-off, non-responsive, non-delivery, excuses, scam Internet Author: Georgia Sporting Goods: Jack Hamm - Hammer-X Internet

Jan 13 2017
SkinRoyale-EyeRoyale said had 14 day trial I ordered recieved 5 days later on the 14 day from ordering they billed 89.95 to my credit card. they also said it was a months supply ot only was a 2 week supply. Called they said they could notdo anytingbut gove me a 35.00 credit. I was charged 89.00 x 2. cream did nothing. fountain Valley California Author: Kannapolis, North Carolina Attorney Generals: SkinRoyale-EyeRoyale fountain Valley, California

Jan 11 2017
Hammer x Jack Hamm Will not send me my refund back after sending the product back and it has been 3 years of trying to get it. Denver Colorado Author: Homer City, Pennsylvania Golf Courses: Hammer x Internet

Jan 10 2017
Gloss Motive X Drive Deceptive advertising and unethical business behavior Las Vegas Nevada Author: Port Orford, Oregon Alternative Health: Gloss Motive Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 10 2017
Unstoppable vision I also ordered the dog bank $21.99 for my 12 year old for x-mas. But never received it I wish I read all these first. Internet Author: Twin Lake, Michigan Gift Shops: Unstoppable vision Internet

Jan 09 2017
Regina Evans Regina Evans, using People Magazine's name. IT WAS A POP UP ON MY PHONE THAT I WON A GIFT SUBSCRIPTION TO MAGAZINES. I CLICKED THE X TO GET RID OF IT Tampa Florida
Author: pierce city, Missouri Wanted Criminals: Regina Evans Tampa, Florida

Jan 06 2017
Drivetime /Bridgecrest Bridgecrest DriveTime This company is so misleading! They charge double the blue book value and add thousands of dollars for financing. They will repo your vehicle if you are a month behind. Arizona Nationwide Stay Away If You're A Serial Deadbeat! Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Car Financing: Drivetime /Bridgecrest Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
HouseMax They do not transfer the utilities to their name until you shut it down Kansas city Missouri Author: Blue Springs, Missouri Real Estate Services: HouseMax Kansas city, Missouri

Jan 03 2017
Platinum Herbal Wellness LLC Tracy Ordered 1 bottle of IntelligenAdvanced Brain Formula 30 caps. Arrived with 2 extra btls. past Aug. 16; Kept arriving monthly after that. Tried calling; no answer several x. Finally got thru totracy She would refund only last month's btl. These pills were making me sick. I moved, but they still kept coming. I now have to call my bank to have charges reversed. Pleasant Grove Utah Author: Merritt Island, Florida Telemarketers: Platinum Herbal Wellness LLC Pleasant Grove, Utah

Jan 02 2017
Rotita rotita.com NAVY BLUE BLAZER ORDERED DEC 1 2016 28.00 DEBITED FROM CHECKING ON DEC 2 2016 TELEPHONE NUMBER IS NON WORKING AND DESPITE EMAILING ALL THE INFO-NO RESPONSE...DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! PERHAPS SAN JOSE CA-BUT THAT IS PROBABLY BOGUS TOO Internet Author: Depere, Wisconsin Cross-Border Scams: Rotita Internet

Jan 02 2017
99 Santa sent a Blue Tooth Adapter that did not work West Seneca New York Author: Sun Lakes, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: 99 Santa West Seneca, NY

Jan 02 2017
A New Life Sober Living Lantana, Flokida A New Life Halfway House BEWARE Ladies!! They kept my refundable deposit-Avoided my calls-Even asked to talk to my Counselors!! Lantana Florida Author: Blue Bell, Pennsylvania Shelters - Homeless - Safe Houses: A New Life Sober Living Lantana, Fl Lantana, Florida

Dec 30 2016
Blue Housing Group, Inc BHG a Real Estate Company I received an email stating that the company was interested in hiring me but I needed to take an HR certification to be eligible for the position. Here is a copy of the email I received after I paid the fee! YOU ARE THE BEST! Your payment was successfully received. Please complete your HRC Employment Certification immediately To begin your HRC Employment Certification go to - bluehousinggroup.com/start_assessment.html P.S. If you have any questions, please give me a call. Good luck, Amy Paulson Amy Paulson New Hire Administrator BHG a Real Estate Company Internet Author: Smithfield, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Blue Housing Group, Inc Internet

Dec 29 2016
Shadow X Lighter Falcon Flashlight VISA Check Card Fraud - Recurring Withdrawal San Diego California Author: Newburg, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Shadow X Lighter San Diego, California

Dec 27 2016
Blue Pelican Marina Hernando Beach, Florida - AFLG Investments 4030 W Boy Scout Blvd. Suite 135, Tampa, Florida 33607Phone: 855- 235-4320Phone: 813- 443-8203Fax: 813- 443-8300Email: pe@aflginvestments.com Misrepresentation Hernando Beach Florida
Threatning Phone Calls Author: Tampa, Florida Boat Dealers: Blue Pelican Marina Hernando Beach, Florida