Customer satisfaction commitment: Blue Tax | Ripoff Report

Your Search: blue tax
There may be more specific results for "blue tax"
For more specific results for "blue tax"
Showing 1-25 of 9,339 Found Reports For more specific results for "blue tax"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
Aguilera's Bookkeeping Roberto Aguilera, Benjamin Aguilera They have gotten away with selling false CPA letters for mortgage brokers while the mortgage brokers who received them went to jail. Vista, California Author: , California Income Tax Service: Aguilera's Bookkeeping Vista, California

Jul 22 2017
Citibank Sends 1099C reporting cancelled debt in 2009 Sioux Falls, South Dakota Question Author: Suwanee, Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Citibank Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Jul 22 2017
Baby Blue Kennels Neapolitan Mastiffs (Canada) Linda Young Roberts Linda Young Roberts does not back up her word or any health guarantee Canada Internet and Canada Author: Alabama Dog Breeders: Baby Blue Kennels Neapolitan Mastiffs (Canada) Internet

Jul 21 2017
Tax Group Center SCAM COMPANY. DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY CALABASAS California Author: Warminster, Pennsylvania Income tax: Tax Group Center CALABASAS, California

Jul 21 2017
Altus Financial Group The two ripoff repoerts I read are word-for-word the exact same run around I got. 3 options, small deposit, no money then being told about mandatory insurance, then again no money then 8% NY sales tax still no money, a late fee for a loan I didnt have yet. this is exactly what they did to me. NYC? New York Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Loans: Altus Financial Group

Jul 20 2017
Blue Dolphin M2Media Group, LLC BlueDolphin.com magtracker.com Unauthorized magazine subscription and credit card charge Stamford Connecticut Author: Palm Bay, Florida Internet Fraud: Blue Dolphin M2Media Group, LLC Stamford, Connecticut

Jul 20 2017
Blue cloud sauna belt deals I ordered the sauna waistbelt on 6/30 2017 and have never received it money was $24.99 was taken from my check account Internet Author: bossier city, Louisiana Weightloss Programs: Blue cloud sauna belt deals Internet

Jul 20 2017
International award payment center Iapc1080 blue series xlv Cash award of 15,000 Kansas city Missouri
Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: International award payment center Kansas city, Missouri

Jul 19 2017
Blue Angels Limo DBA LA Town Car Limo Service AL They were able to hijack my google listing and attach their banner and link to my site Santa Monica California Author: El Segundo, California Travel Services: Blue Angels Limo DBA LA Town Car Limo Service Santa Monica, California

Jul 19 2017
Transworldwide Logistics & Courier Services Asked me to pay tax fees in order to receive my check Internet Their general information Author: Leesburg, Florida Cash Services: Transworldwide Logistics & Courier Services Internet

Jul 19 2017
Blue cloud sauna. Com Come across thus website on Facebook and it state get the Wright trainer now for 24.99, I order since June the 17 and still did receive it yet ,I try calling them no answer, I leave a message I never get any return call back from them, they collect the money out of my bank account but I never get what I order from them. California Nationwide Author: Irving, Texas Adult Care Facilities: Blue cloud sauna. Com Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
KeyTax Group A Full Refund Jacksonville, Florida Internet Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Income Tax Service: KeyTax Group Internet

Jul 18 2017
Mayor Troiano of Wildwood, NJ Mayor Troiano within city hall of Wildwood people in your administration are stealing from tax payers and Mercantile license holders Wildwood New Jersey Author: Wildwood, New Jersey Government Corruption: Mayor Troiano of Wildwood, NJ Wildwood, New Jersey

Jul 16 2017
H&R Block Over $1000 in Fraud Isn't Worth Their Time Internet Author: Fort Mill, South Carolina Income Tax Service: H&R Block Internet

Jul 14 2017
Blue cloud deals Ordered waist trimmer off Facebook, credit card was billed. Never received sent many Emails called # left message no reply. Internet Author: Alamogordo, New Mexico Weightloss Programs: Blue cloud deals Internet

Jul 14 2017
Steve law firm Albert Johnson This company or individual is claiming that I took out a personal loan with United personal loan and they have my address my full name and my license number, they are threatening me with court and going to jail for fraud and tax evasion and wanting me to fill out some type of tax form I guess to get more information. On the email they signed their name as Albert Johnson ,Steve Law Firm they did not even give any contact details or anything to get in touch with them. They do not have a state listed Internet
Author: Morganton, North Carolina Loans: Steve law firm Internet

Jul 13 2017
TurboTax Intuit hiden charges, personal information gathering under coercion Nationwide Author: North Vancouver, British Columbia Income Tax Service: TurboTax Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
california FTB Ripoff those forced to retire early sacramento california Author: Texas Income Tax Service: california FTB Internet

Jul 13 2017
Blue cloud deals on Facebook Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Weightloss Programs: Blue cloud deals on Facebook Internet

Jul 13 2017
Siren Song; Blue Wave Society Complete ripoff Internet Author: Anchorage, Alaska Electronic Manufacturers: Siren Song; Blue Wave Society Internet

Jul 12 2017
Blue Cloud Deals Matthew Hagberg I ordered the sauna waist trainer pd $24.99 and never received it! I've called 5 times and emailed them 4 times and nothing no one ever answers the phone nor emails! Internet
Author: Carrollton, Georgia Lawyers: Blue Cloud Deals Matthew Hagberg Internet

Jul 12 2017
PAMELA THAKUR LAW FIRM BAR NO 239717 I used this Thakur law firm for tax issue. The first several times I called in, things went very smoothly. Pamela in charge of taxs was very short and impatient in answering questions. She did recommend that I pay her upfront fees. I went ahead and paid HER the tax fee of $9.88700. The problem is that I could have paid off my tax debt for $8000.00. I emailed and called several times and many times the reply was that the paralegal in charge of the tax issue was sick or would call me back. The attorney (Pamela Thakur) did not seem to know the details of the case so there was no success in getting an answer from her. More than a year after starting the tax process with them, I still have not received any follow up. The only reason why I am posting this review now is because I found a good law firm and remembered how much money and time I wasted with this Thakur law firm. They will probably reply to this complaint with some story that is convenient for her. This is my experience and it sucks she took my money I work hard for my money that Pamela scammed me out of Brea California Author: Anaheim, California Attorneys & Legal Services: PAMELA THAKUR LAW FIRM BAR NO 239717 Brea, California

Jul 12 2017
Matthew Hagberg Blue Cloud Deals Internet Author: Hemet, California Weightloss Programs: Matthew Hagberg Blue Cloud Deals Internet

Jul 11 2017
American Elite Homes Paid $5000, got blue prints, built house but not using their materials. They ask me to do a model home & all I needed was another $5000 and would be paid to show the model home and they would build it. Nothing ever happened after years of phone calls & letters, all I received was brochures to hand out. Kannabolis North Carolina Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: American Elite Homes Kannabolis, North Carolina

Jul 11 2017
Insight Network Don Keiser, Ellie Ovcar, B. J. Rodriguea, John Madrid Nonprofit established to find seed funding for environmentally friendly businesses. After claiming to finding investor, they maintain that the investor has better tax advantages investing in European corporations. They take money to establish a European corporation and seed capital. They set up corporation, but do not return seed capital or find funding. It appears they set up worldwide corporation in your company name to launder money or defraud investors. Valencia Leutschenbachstrasse95,ZürichSwitzerlnd Author: Ventura, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Insight Network Valencia,