Customer satisfaction commitment: Blue World Pools | Ripoff Report

Your Search | blue world pools

Jul 10 2014
Ameriplan scam work from home rip off Dental Insurance Plan. Ameriplan Corporation. Is this a Dictatorship? Beware! Unfair termination. Plano Texas Author: Wylie, Texas Home Based Business: Ameriplan scam work from home rip off Dental Insurance Plan Plano, Texas

2, Report #472051

Jul 10 2014
United States Government US government is cheating the American people out of a great future WashingtonWashington District of Columbia
Author: Sylvania, Ohio Government Corruption: United States Government Washington, District of Columbia

Jul 10 2014
Comcast - Comcast Cable - NBC - Attorney General - BBB - Federal Trade Commission, deceptive billing practices, open investigation Independence Missouri
Author: , Kansas Cable TV: Comcast - Comcast Cable Independence, Missouri

Jul 10 2014
World Travel Access Took our money agreeing to transfer our timeshare and disappeared. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Hercules, California Title and Escrow Services: World Travel Access Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 10 2014
World Football Ticket Exchange Con Artists Thieves Internet Author: California Internet Fraud: World Football Ticket Exchange Internet

Jul 10 2014
Pierre Walters, Build your difference, Blue Artist LLC Business theft, fraud, false licensing, False membership D.C. Metropolitan Maryland
Author: silver spring, Maryland Producers: Pierre Walters Internet

7, Report #1131969

Jul 10 2014
LiveNation, Upstage Center, Inc., Kristine Montgomery, Erin Caroline Rock, Dean Brocker, WWE, World Wrestling Entertainment Illegal drug use and distribution, violence, threats, criminal backgrounds, registered sex offenders, sex at shows Pearland, Dallas, Houston, Round Rock, Austin, Texas
Author: Bedford, Texas Festivals & Event Services: Upstage Center, Inc. Pearland, Texas

Jul 10 2014
Jeffrey Lillie - Power Move Enterprises,inc Failure to perform services that I paid $15,000.00 for and later refused to refund my money when I requested a refund. Beverly Hills California Author: Culver City, California Business Consultants: Jeffrey Lillie - Power Move Enterprises,inc Beverly Hills, California

Jul 10 2014
Salvage World salvageworld kept my deposits totaling $900.00 ignoring my requests to return even a portion Fort Lauderdale Florida 33301 Author: Cowichan Bay, British Columbia Motorcycles: Salvage World Internet

Jul 10 2014
garmin no longer supports my c330 sold me updates for life i'm not dead 1200E.151st street Olathe,Ks 60062 WORLD WIDE Author: clifton, New Jersey Auto Audio Electronics: garmin Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
scr@ecware.com Sean Rowland aka T-Trex He acted as a Web Master and He stole robbed my blind of my intellectual data He put a 3.6 million dollare company My Company in the Grave..He signed phony contracts. He is no Webmaster as he stated he is no SEO guy. He promised a shopping cart. and special cell phone apps inhis Phoney contract. I opened up my world to a guy i thought was Genuine. He is worse that Hitler orMadoff...I pray for anyone inthis country please call me...I have proff. He used my 25 years as a executive in the office furniture industry only to steal and sell my leads and my lifes work..If this can put a stop to some one else for this PROFESSIONAL CON ARTIST Look at his profile..and his BOOK KILLING GOD Oceanside Delaware Author: tustin, California Computer Furniture: scr@ecware.com Oceanside, Delaware

Jul 09 2014
World Wealth Distribution Tried to scam my Dad with a credit card scheme dirty tricks QLD Australia Nationwide Author: no, New York Non-Profit Charities: World Wealth Distribution Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
World Financial Group WFGWSB My Experience With Wfg Alviso CALIFORNIA Author: alviso, california, California Insurance Companies: World Financial Group Alviso, Select State/Province

Jul 09 2014
ANC CORPORATE I'm a disable Vet,is a shame how people are so evil and just take money that people work so so hard and then get rip off from individual, and we thinking that is for real I don't want to sound an idiot but we don't have 7 sense to discover weather or not is false or truth all we know that when we us people read some goods news we just don't think i guess maybe cause we are in-need of funds in this expensive world we live in so thus we go for it and is so so sad how we get rip off from low life but is OK god don't like ugly they will get caught mark my words ! PS i just wish they will have some law to stop this madness and just hope i'll get my money back so depress about this so sad how could they !!!! Kansas City Missouri
Author: ROCK HILL, South Carolina Cash Services: ANC CORPORATE Kansas City, Missouri

Jul 09 2014
World Football Ticket Exchange we sold tickets through them and never had the money Madrid Internet Author: London, Ticket Sales: World Football Ticket Exchange Internet

Jul 08 2014
The League Most powerful secret society in the world scam Dallas Texas Author: Sandy Springs, Georgia Cult Organizations: The League Dallas, Texas

Jul 08 2014
Vivid Seats World Ticket Source The charge an Extra $ 100 on my concert tickets Phoenix Arizona Author: mesa, Arizona Festivals & Event Services: Vivid Seats Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 07 2014
World Football Ticket Ticket scams Exchange World Cup Ticket Premiership Champions league ticket Internet Author: New York, New York Sports Teams & Clubs: Ticket Scams Internet

Jul 07 2014
worldticketfootballexchange no world cup tickets- bogus company madrid/london Internet Author: london, Alabama Sports Teams & Clubs: worldticketfootballexchange Internet

The Cover Guy WARRANTY DOESNT EXIST Niagara Falls New York
Author: Baldwinsville, New York Pools & Saunas: The Cover Guy Niagara Falls, New York

Jul 07 2014
Lusk pools DO NOT BUY FROM LUSK POOLS. THEY DO NOT WARRANTY THEIR WORK... CHARGE FOR THINGS NOT PERFORMED Canton Georgia Author: Jasper , Georgia Pool Builders: Lusk pools Canton , Georgia

Jul 07 2014
Equity Acquisition Services INC or Travel Around the World INC Scam to Time Share Users CancĂșn and Fort Lauderdale Quintana Roo Author: Darkville, Ontario Timeshare Rentals: Equity Acquisition Services INC CancĂșn , Select State/Province

Jul 07 2014
World Media Network Tim Rutledge, WMN, Atlanta, GA This is a sleazy operation that recruits people to work from home, doing Telemarketing for REPUTABLE organizations. Atlanta, GA Internet Author: Westchester, Illinois Internet: World Media Network Internet

Jul 07 2014
GLOBAL CONNECTIONS GLOBAL CONNECTIONS OF KANSAS AFFINITY TRAVEL of ArizonaGLOBAL DISCOVERY VACATIONS DISHONEST AND FRAUDULENT Blue Bell Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Travel Services: GLOBAL CONNECTIONS Blue Bell, Pennsylvania

Jul 07 2014
MyMovingReview.com MARTIN PANAYOTOV, STOIL ANDREEV, XPRESS MOVERS, LLC,ADVANCED INTERACTIVE, LLC, and WORLD MEDIA GROUP, LLC, MyMovingReview is a misleading and less than truthful consumer review agency. Companies that pay for advertisement are unaware of the website alleged practices.. Internet
Author: Plantation, Florida Consumer Services: MyMovingReview.com Internet