Customer satisfaction commitment: Blue World Pools | Ripoff Report

Your Search: blue world pools | ripoff report verified safe
There may be more specific results for "blue world pools | ripoff report verified safe"
For more specific results for "blue world pools | ripoff report verified safe"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 26 2017
Pools By Ben Inc ,Pools By Ben, Ben Gerald Honadel, Benjamin Gerald Honadel filling out the paperwork incorrectly by accident, they without permission trespassed broke our pool system to STEAL the pool pump SANTA CLARITA California Author: Encino, California Pools & Saunas: Pools By Ben Inc SANTA CLARITA, California

Apr 26 2017
Secret Seruns This is a ripoff. I ordered the trial, cancelled my order in the 15 days, and they charged me $89.41 anyway. And you can't send back the product if you open it ,dah! and they won't give you a refund. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF. california Author: Newport News, Virginia Skin Care: Secret Seruns Internet

Apr 26 2017
nutrapeak ripoff scam Internet Author: Brighton, Colorado Weightloss Programs: nutrapeak Internet

Apr 26 2017
forever 21 they are a ripoff, you don't get your order, waiting of two months and they lie about contacting you, don't order from the company if you want you order. forever 21 california california Author: Hagetstown, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: forever 21 Internet

Apr 26 2017
swim n play pools 2 year old above ground pool rusted panels to where the liner is visible. Warranty is useless as they attempted to 'credit me' 200 dollars -reporting to better business swim and play pools Nationwide Author: Keansburg, New Jersey Public Relations: swim n play pools Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
Magneticphonecable.com Ripoff cable company West Seneca New York Author: Avon, Connecticut Miscellaneous Electronics: Stephen Read Avon, Connecticut

Apr 26 2017
Revitalize Renew revitalize is a ripoff ! the send a TRIAL size for $4.99 plus shipping EACH for Revitalize and Renew. And don't mention that your 14 day trial starts that day. Asks if you want auto ship, NO. Then charge you $88.10 and $88.95 for them!! This is such a scam !!! Do not fall for this TRIAL program. On top of that it's not as good as they claim ! Internet Author: Ludington, Michigan Skin Care: Revitalize Internet

Apr 25 2017
Diet Supplement SEC Ripoff PAID 5.95 FOR FREE SAMPLE, THEN CHARGED 69.95,TAKEN FROM ACCT. CALLED TOLD SEND.  LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Toledo, Ohio Alternative Health: Diet Supplement SEC LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Apr 25 2017
Sears/Why Not Lease It Plain Ripoff Wheaton Maryland Author: Capitol Heights, Maryland Department & Outlet Stores: Sears/Why Not Lease It Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Agora Financials Jim Reccards GOLD report/ Mike's Trne following Be aware of REFUNDS Baltimore Maryland Author: Elkhart, Indiana Financial Services: Agora Financials Baltimore, Maryland

Apr 25 2017
Visalia Skincare Free Trial Offer Ripoff Fountain Valley Internet/California Author: SALISBURY, Maryland Skin Care: Visalia Skincare Internet

Apr 25 2017
ORLANDO POOLS BY DESIGN MATT SZAFRAN ORLANDO POOLS BY DESIGN MATT SZAFRAN** WARNING** WINTER PARK Florida Author: WINTER PARK, Florida Pool Builders: ORLANDO POOLS BY DESIGN MATT SZAFRAN WINTER PARK , Florida

Apr 25 2017
legalmedicalchems.com legalmedicalchems.com Legalmedicalchems.com This company is the biggest ripoff on the internet don't fall for there lies. They won't send you your product they will take your money and disappear.. Internet
Author: Mobile , Alabama Attorney Generals: legalmedicalchems.com Internet

Apr 24 2017
Veyron Skin Serum s to say I only got a small bottle for $98.41 .Totally a RIPOFF and SCAM !! Internet Author: Albany, New York Attorney Generals: Veyron Skin Serum Internet

Apr 24 2017
Pools Plus of the Carolinas, Murry Willitts Beware of this company Myrtle Beach South Carolina
Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Pool Services: Pools Plus of the carolinas Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Apr 24 2017
HOUSE OF BEAUTY WORLD Ina, Diana, Elena May 14 2015 I purchased $57.70 of hair products #326329. I had to return one of the bottle, I called the company I was given a number in order to return the merchandise #05202015 as of today April24 2017 I have not received the $11.95 I spoke to Ina Diana Elena they are rude, many times they hangup on me. PHILADELPHIA PA Pennsylvania PA Author: New York, New York Beauty Salons: HOUSE OF BEAUTY WORLD PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania

Apr 24 2017
Thomas Walker He said it was a secret shopper. He send me all the instructions I had to do. First I had to cash check at my bank then make a cashiers check under another name go to Walmart and send the money to someone else and then send him a report of everything I have all the stuff he told me to do. Internet
Author: California Internet Fraud: Thomas Walker Internet

Apr 24 2017
Ergode After ordering item, I received email stating they did not have item . They asked if I wanted to cancel. I emailed yes and even called to cancel. Then they send an email that they are shipping. When I told them I told them to cancel they tell me its too late, as if though I have to make the purchase. I've made a report to the Federal Trade Commision. They made these mistakes and now trying to make me deal for their mistakes. Richmond Internet Author: New York, New York Consumer Services: Ergode Internet

Apr 24 2017
anastasiadate.com Fake Profiles, Ripoff, Waste of money Internet Internet Author: Tiburon, California Tourist Attractions: anastasiadate.com Internet

Apr 23 2017
Design Home Game This game allows you to purchase virtual furniture for the use of designing rooms. Each item has 5 uses. Unfortunately, if you don't pay attention, you don't get all 5 uses. The items disappear from the inventory, and when you contact them, they completed blow you off. This game is a joke! A total ripoff. Do not use real in app purchasing!!! Internet Internet
Author: California Computer Training & Education: Design Home Game Internet

Apr 23 2017
White truck ripoff Doug and jay KA 42 Kamron Tv fake box California Author: Orange ca, California Miscellaneous Electronics: White truck ripoff Tustin , California

Apr 23 2017
RMC Golf Video RMC is a Ripoff Company Internet Author: Safety Harbor, Florida Sporting Goods: RMC Golf Internet

Apr 22 2017
ROCK STAR GALLERY MICHAEL DUNN SOLD ME FRAUDULENT/FORGED NIRVAN MEMORABILIA ($17,500 WORTH) SCOTTSDALE, Arizona
Apology From Person Who wrote False Rip Off Report Complaint Author: san diego, California Sports Cards & Memorabilia: ROCK STAR GALLERY SCOTTSDALE, Arizona

Apr 22 2017
Convergent/ galaxy asset Keep sending letters I owe them $3000 I never heard of them its not on my credit report which now is excellent. Denton Washington Author: Hobart, Indiana Loans: Convergent/ galaxy asset internet

Apr 22 2017
Kairos wholesale llc Ray Gallagher, Steven Gray and or Marlene Gray Sold load valued at 45G only received 50% of load lost 4g no refund. Fraud McPherson Kansas
Report Realtiy Author: Milledgeville, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Kairos wholesale llc McPherson, Georgia